Scoring My Brother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have mac-n-cheese and some roasted cauliflower warming in the oven for dinner... and yes Jim, you have to eat the vegetable.

Jon looked at Levi "thanks man, that's nice of you."

"Yeah, thanks. I promise I'll enjoy everything you give me" he winked at Levi "and the food, too."

Jon turned to Jim "I just can't with you sometimes."

-

After dinner the guys relaxed with their beers watching TV. Jim and Levi sat at opposite ends of the sofa while Jon sat on a chair facing them - everyone's eyes on the television. Normally, the guys would chat away with the rest of life just playing in the background. Tonight, however, Jon noticed immediately the mood was different. Silence.

"Ok guys, what's going on? You're both so quiet."

Jim stammered a half-assed "n..nothing. Nothings going on."

Levi's answer wasn't anymore believable "yeah, everything's good."

"I call bullshit" Jon laughed as he stood up, walked over to the couch, and plopped himself down between them.

Jim and Levi were both shocked, and a little relieved, that Jon placed himself near them - next to them.

"Jim is uncomfortable because I overheard you say 'the L word' to him last night."

Levi froze, staring straight ahead "sorry Goalie... I mean Jim... I was ready to say it and I thought you felt it too. I'm sorry I've made this awkward now. But you said it back... I guess, cuz, you felt you had to? I'm so stupid!" He looked down, just shaking his head.

"I do love you. I really do! I'm just freaked out over what comes next. You know... what we wanted Jon to help us with."

Levi looked at back and forth between Jim and Jon, seemingly more uncomfortable than before.

"So, all honesty and seriousness on the table... do you both want this?" Jon asked.

Levi and Jim both looked at one another and both nodded their heads.

"Good.. great... then sit back and let's talk"

The tense and uncomfortable Jim and Levi were replaced with the usual, casual funny guys Jon knew.

"What's the first thing you want to know?"

"Is it painful?" Jim asked

Jon ran his fingers through his hair "wow, big money question right out of the gate" he laughed.

"Yeah, I guess we're both kinda scared of that most of all" Levi added.

"We'll, when you get tackled on the field, does it hurt?"

Levi looked at Jim for reassurance "yeah, of course it does sometimes."

"How do you get over that? How do you get back up and continue playing?"

Jim looked at Levi this time "cuz it's part of the game?"

"How did you get over that? The fear of getting hurt?"

The guys looked at each other again, both looking very confused

"Jon, what's this got to do with sex?" Jim asked.

"Look, you got over the fear because you did it, over and over. You learned it was momentarily 'uncomfortable' and continued playing because you love the game."

The look on Levi's face showed he was getting it, Jim not so much.

"So a little pain at first then you get used to it, right? Levi asked.

"You don't just get used to it, you love it. It becomes a part of the experience. It actually becomes pleasurable when it's done right."

They both smiled and nodded their heads. Their biggest question answered.

"Ok, this is gonna sound stupid, but who's on top and who's on bottom?"

Jon smiled broadly and laughed "excellent question! That's up to you both to decide. Some guys only top, some only bottom and some are verse... they do both. Have you two talked about it?"

Jim and Levi glanced at each other again.

"Well, the other night Jim said he would like to be on top of me and I said I couldn't wait to be under him... so I guess I'm a bottom. I guess?"

Jon smiled and put a hand on each of their knees "I suggest you try everything before you label yourselves and miss opportunities."

"I think I'm ready for another beer" Levi said as he stood up "you guys?"

"Yes" Jim and Jon said in unison, both laughing.

-

The conversation flowed easier after a few more beers... everyone seemed to loosen up a little.

"I gotta use the bathroom, I'll be right back" Levi got up and left the room.

Jim turned to Jon "what do I do now?"

"Oh, c'mon Jim, you're not that naive" Jon scoffed at him "your not a virgin... you know how to initiate sex."

Levi came back and this time sat between Jon and Jim. He put his arm around Jim and they both leaned in to each other, backs against the sofa.

"Are you both more relaxed now?" Jon smiled

They glanced at each other "much better" Levi said.

Taking another swig of beer, the liquid courage Jon mentioned earlier, Levi placed his hand on Jon's thigh... and slowly slid it higher.

Jon looked at Levi, surprised - but not really all that surprised - and then to Jim.

"What are you doing?" Jon said with a laugh. He intertwined his fingers with Levi's and slowly pulled his hand lower, away from his crotch "don't put me in the middle of this."

Jim stood up and came around the other end of the sofa, squeezing himself in next to Jon.

"There. Now you actually are in the middle."

-

Jim leaned over and gave Jon a kiss - a long, hot kiss - pushing him deep into the cushions. Levi followed Jim's lead, leaning in to Jon for his own kiss.

Jon sat stunned. It wasn't like he didn't expect it... the guys had been hinting at it before they flat out told him they wanted him involved. It was one thing, though, to suspect it's going to happen as opposed to it actually happening.

"Jimmy, I think you're making a big mistake. It's certainly not that I don't want to have sex with you both - believe me, I really, really want to - it's just that I think you could find someone better. Someone deserving of your affection."

Levi and Jim looked at one another and nodded. They each placed a hand on Jon's thigh.

"I don't know what you have against yourself, but believe me, neither of us think of you in a bad way."

"Seriously? Because I distinctly remember cheating on Jim. I remember doing something self centered to someone I love - someone I'm in love with."

This time Levi pulled Jon closer. "You've apologized already" he gently kissed him on he cheek "if you need us to forgive you, then consider yourself forgiven. Put whatever torture you're going through to rest."

Jim leaned in "I love you... we love you."

Jon exhaled a long, shaky breath, a tangle of relief, nerves and loathing. He began crying "thank you guys... thank you."

Levi stood up, heading to the Kitchen "how about another round of beers."

Feeling the way he did, that was an offer Jon could get behind.

Levi returned, but this time he switched places with Jon and leaned against Jim, placing an arm around his back and snuggling in close. Jon felt relieved, and yet somehow jealous.

-

"Do you hear that?" Jon asked "sounds like it's raining."

Jim was pissed "Fuck! That's just going to make for a wet and sloppy field for tomorrow."

Levi went to the sliding door, opening it and stepping out onto the balcony. A cold, driving rain spit in his face sending him ducking back inside.

"Shit, it's miserable. Let's hope it stops before morning... at least that way the field will just be wet and not a giant mud bath.

"What do you guys do if it keeps raining?"

Jim had a disappointed look on his face "game gets cancelled. They'll only let us play in so much crap. Field gets ruined and it's too hard to see the markings."

"Hate to tell you this GoaL... umm... Jim, but I don't think we're having a game tomorrow. If it's raining this late no way the field can be dry and ready."

Levi left the door open a crack and a cool breeze drifted in. It was a refreshing break from the endless days of warm - and warmer than warm - weather lately. He returned and plopped himself back down in the middle.

"Wait and see" Jon said "be optimistic. Besides, I'd love to see you both all wet and sloppy."

Levi leaned back putting his arms around Jim and Jon, running his hands across each guys shoulders. Jon was getting turned on, his cock being the first to let him know.

"Well, we can show you some wet and sloppy now" Levi said softly "I'm horny."

Oh. What. The. Fuck.

Jon turned to Levi and smothered his mouth with his own. He sent his tongue in to check out the neighborhood, only to be greeted with Levi's own welcome wagon. They sat there, endlessly kissing - their hands working towards each other's dicks. Jon looked at Jim for approval - only to find him with his jeans at his knees - his long hard cock in his hand. He was stroking himself slowly as he watched his boyfriend and his own Brother kiss and grope each other.

Levi reached over and grabbed Jim by the shirt collar, pulling him on top "come here, kiss your Brother."

He slid down off the sofa onto the floor while Jim and Jon moved closer to each other. Levi began unlacing Jon's boots. One by one Thud! As he dropped them on the floor Thud! He grabbed both pants legs and pulled them off in one quick motion. Then his socks. Jim sat there, kissing his Brother - his cock hard and thick - wearing only his t-shirt.

Levi lightly slid his hands up Jim's legs until he was massaging his balls. Jim moaned into Jon's mouth

"Here, let's get this off" Jon reached over and pulled Jim's t-shirt off - his Brother was now naked.

Jon changed his focus from Jim's mouth to his nipples. He sucked each nipple.... occasionally giving each just a quick flick of his tongue. Jim let out a light whimper, he loved having this done and Jon knew it.

Levi was stroking Jim's cock... and Jim was melting. His ass, previously resting safely on the sofa cushions, began to slide off. His knees weak, his legs no longer able to stop his from slipping. Levi grabbed him by the waist and hoisted him back to a sitting position, returning quickly to jerking him off.

"Guys, you're killing me here" Jim moaned with a slight laugh "I don't know what to do with both of you on me."

Jon pulled his mouth away "well, I can always leave."

"Don't you fucking dare!"

"We can't kill him... that's not any fun." Levi laughed. He looked at Jon "let's switch."

Levi climbed back on the sofa planting his mouth firmly on Jim's. Wrapping his arms around Levi's neck, Jim held on for dear life - trying to pull him closer - but he was already taking up all the space between them. Their mouths worked furiously, unable to kiss fast enough.

Backing away for a moment of breath "Goalie... fuck I love you" were the only words Levi had air to form.

"My name's Jim" he breathlessly chuckled.

"Right now, really? Now I fucking hate you." Levi smiled.

Jon moved to concentrate on Jim's dick. He took it in his mouth and purposefully sucked him until the shaft vanished down his throat... then quickly let it slide back out with a loud 'pop' as he released it back into the wilds of the atmosphere. Time and time again he worked his Brother until he shuddered in his seat.

Through panting breaths Jim finally said "Jon, stop... I'm too close... I might cum"

"Well, we can't have that." he laughed.

Jon slipped up under Jim, tossing his legs over his shoulders. His hands grabbed ahold of Jim's ass, pulling his cheeks apart revealing his pink pucker. Jon took his index finger and slid it across the sparsely furred hole, tapping lightly at the entrance.

"Do it Jon, fuck me. Please? Please fuck me."

Jon had fantasized about this moment... popping his Brother's cherry - but this prize belonged to Levi now.

"Not yet Goalie" Jon laughed.

-

"Ok, ok... let's slow down here a bit" Jon suggested "I don't want this to end so soon."

"You're right, you're right" Levi panted.

The guys collected themselves, sitting there catching their breath, coated in sweat. Jon and Levi stripped - everyone was naked now.

Levi grabbed one each of Jim & Jon's hands and led them to the Bedroom. "We'll be a little more comfortable in here."

Jim turned to Levi, grabbing his hands "let's fuck. I want to fuck you."

Jon looked at Levi, laughing "Wolfe boys are such sluts when you get us wound up."

"You know I love you, but can we take this a little slower... please? I.. I'm just... Jim, I'm..."

Jim wrapped him in a large bear hug, kissing him gently on the lips "I'm not in any hurry. I'll be ready when you are."

"You know guys, there's an ass here that is more than willing to be fucked."

Jim and Levi tensely looked at each other.

"You'd be willing to do that for us?" Jim asked

Jon laughed "Well, I'm not doing it JUST for you, I think I'll get a little enjoyment out of it too. Besides, what did you think I meant when I said I'd show you... did you think I brought puppets?"

Everybody laughed... the tension was broken.

Jon flopped down on his back in the middle of the bed - Jim on one side, Levi on the other. He took his Brother's cock in one hand and Levi's in the other... taking his time working them each to hardness.

Levi was leaking a small stream of precum. Every pass Jon made to the tip of Levi's cock spread the nectar a little further down - his balls now sticky too. Jon ran his index finger through it, first taking a drizzle for Jim to taste, then a second helping for Levi. Finally, when his pupils were fed, he finally went back for himself.

"'Where do you keep your condoms and lube?" Jon asked Levi

He shook his head no "I don't use either."

"Ok, later, we're gonna have a talk about how important condoms are, but for now..."

Jim's face got bright red "I brought condoms in my duffle bag... just in case"

"Smart boy" Jon praised him "but we still need some kind of lube."

"Well, I have olive oil... like for salads... in the pantry. It's slippery." Levi said shyly, blushing pink.

Jon chuckled "well, its not ideal, but it'll work in a pinch."

Jim went to the Living Room to grab his duffle bag, Levi went to the Kitchen for the lube substitute and Jon waited in the Bedroom trying to reassure himself that this would all work out. This wasn't a one night stand with some waiter while on Cape Cod, this was his Brother. This was helping Jim explore his sexuality and develop a new relationship with Levi. It needed to be as close to perfect as possible.

-

Everybody came back into the Bedroom, Jim and Jon sat on the bed.

"Ok! Wait! Stop... It has to be me."

Jim and Jon looked at Levi. His eyes were tightly shut and his mouth had a slight tremble.

"Has to be what Vi?"

"I've been thinking of you for a long time, ok. And when I found out you could be into me too I got excited." Levi inhaled - he needed all the air in the room to continue "I thought about this day for the longest time... probably more than you realized I had."

Levi finally relaxed, finding the courage and the words he wanted to say. "Sorry Jon, but I really want Jim's first time to be memorable. I want it to be with someone he loves - not that he doesn't love you - but I want it to be special... with me." Jon smiled at Levi - knowingly and understandingly."

"But what about not being ready? Vi don't force yourself if you're unsure."

Levi wrapped is arms around Jim, pulling him close and resting his head on his shoulder.

"Goalie, I'm so into you it scares me. That's my fear... you finding out how bad I am at this and then being disappointed. I'm afraid you'll realize you made a big mistake and this will all be over."

"Never Vi! We're in this together."

Jon looked at them both, his eyes glossing over with tears. He was very happy for them both. Happy they were going to take this step together. "I'll leave you guys alone, ok? This is your moment and it should be for you only."

"Please don't go" Levi turned several shades of red "I might need you.."

"Yeah, please Jon?"

"You got it. Anyway, I'd love to watch you guys fuck."

Jon guided Jim and Levi so they'd be comfortable.

Tearing a condom wrapper open with his teeth, Jim gently unrolled the ultra thin condom over his cock. He wanted the feeling of barebacking Levi with all the protection of a responsible partner.

Jon took a small amount of the oil, coated a few of his fingers, and worked some into Levi's hole - he moaned, his ass squirming to get all the digits inside him. Jon really wanted Levi's ass, but it wasn't his to have - right now anyway. He poured a little more into Levi's hand for him to coat Jim's enormous dick with the rest. He slid his slicked hand back and forth over Jim's cock... feeling it getter harder and longer every time he touched it.

"Careful Vi, you have me so turned on now."

Jon sat back as the guys immediately seemed to know what to do. He wondered why they even needed him at all.. they were prepared.

Levi laid on his back, legs in he air, spreading his ass - guiding Jim to the bullseye. Lining up to his target, he slowly - gently yet eagerly - slid into Levi's hole. Levi's ass was tight, Jim's cock the first thing to ever enter. He grimaced as Jim's tip slowly opened him, pain shooting from his ass and traveling through his nerve endings to his brain.

"Slowly Jim, a little slower. You're cock is just so huge... oh my god your cock is huge. I need to get used to it."

Jim paused "tell me when Vi. Tell me when you feel ok."

Leaning between Levi's legs, Jon stretched up to kiss him. Deep kisses. Romantic kisses. Intense kisses. Jim wanted to transfer Levi's discomfort to himself, if only momentarily.

"Ok, more. Give me more" Levi panted "push more in."

Jim gently pushed to open him a little more, but this time Levi didn't flinch as much... his breathing seemed more in control.

"How much Goalie? What's left? Oh my god I don't know if I can take it?"

Jim leaned in to touch his chest "I'm half way... you've taken half of me. Should I stop? I don't want to hurt you. Promise I'm not hurting you."

"I'm good. Put the rest in... all at once. Just feed it to me. Let me take all of you."

Jim braced against Levi's knees and pushed the remaining inches swiftly inside him. One full motion. Levi flinched this time, but a smile quickly followed.

"Good.... oh my god that's good. My ass is stuffed but it feels so good" Levi seemed blissful in big cock glory.

Jim began sliding his dick in and out of Levi's ass. Pulling back fast, but reinserting it slower, a little more deliberate, inch by inch. Levi winced at first but slowly adapted... and soon his ass was craving more.

"Harder Jim, fuck me harder."

Jon was sitting there watching his Brother fuck Levi, seeing the glow on Levi's face as his ass became greedy for more dick. He took the bottle of oil and drizzled more onto Jim's dick "Ohhhh, fuck, that feels so good... it's just gliding in" Jim moaned.

Levi enjoyed the feeling of more lube as well. Jim's cock didn't feel like it had to push so hard... it just slipped back and forth.

Jon had the two guys and took turns pleasuring them while they fucked. He kissed Levi hard, deep and wet while he fondled his nuts. Levi moaned, unsure which pleasure was taking precedence right now. All parts of him were alive.

He slid off Levi and around to Jim's ass. He put a little oil on his fingers and worked his hole open little by little. He whimpered, but never told his Brother to stop. One finger, two fingers, three fingers... Jim loved having his ass stuffed too. Jon finger fucked his Brother with hard, short jabs - pumping him so his ass squirmed around the bed "Jon! Fuck Jon... keep doing that!! Oh Fuck, my ass! Keep... doing... that. I'm gonna cum. You're gonna make me cum."

"Levi, I'm gonna cum! Jon's fingering my ass and I'm gonna cum! Is it ok if I cum, please?"

"Cum for me Goalie. I'm ready too."

Jim jerked Levi's cock as he rammed his ass with his own. He was slamming himself back down on Jim's dick with every push in he did. He was fucking himself on Jim's cock.

Levi erupted... shot, after shot, after shot. Across his solid abs, over his lightly hairy chest, and into his ponytail... now hanging over his shoulder next to his face.