Scoring My Brother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon finally looked up from the table, pathetically staring at Jim.

"I regretted it the next morning. I had this feeling of shame I couldn't put my finger on, until I started thinking of you. I felt like I cheated on my boyfriend. I felt like I betrayed someone I love." Jon began crying again.

Jim stood up and walked around to the side of the booth where Jon was sitting. He put his arm around him, pulling Jon's head to rest on his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry! I can't tell you how awful I feel."

Jim picked up a napkin from the table and wiped the tears from Jon's eyes,

"I love you. My god Jimmy I love you so much and I'm afraid I fucked it up. We've finally gotten to a place where we're acting like adults... forming a bond... and I feel so selfish."

Jon finally worked up the courage to look at Jim.

"Please forgive me."

Jim stared at Jon - finally leaning over and delivering his Brother deep kisses... forcing his mouth open and sliding his tongue between his lips. The two Brothers attacked each other, Jim firmly pushing Jon into the corner of the booth - leaning over him to get more of his taste.

Jim's hand was under the table - sliding to Jon's crotch, fumbling for the button and zipper on his jeans. Jon panted as he could feel his Brothers hand slipping deep into his waistband. Jim ran his fingers over the tip of Jon's hard cock, smearing his leaking precum around the head of his dick.

"I want to do you right here" Jim whispered "but I'm going to save this for when we're alone."

Jon slowly pushed Jim off him, needing him to back away so he could see his face clearer

"What about what I just told you? What about me cheating on you? Jim, don't you understand what I did to you? I'm worthless... don't throw your relationship away by involving me."

Jim gave Jon's lips two quick pecks. "Jon, I understand you think what you did was cheating, and I'm touched you care so much for me to be this upset over it, but don't torture yourself like this. Please. You aren't worthless, you mean everything to me."

Backing away for Jon to sit upright again, Jim spoke softly "I love you too. Very, very much. So much it's the reason Levi and I want you to be a part of our experience. We trust you. We know you'll guide us with love and understanding. You'll be gentle and patient with us as we explore."

-

Levi was watching Jim and Jon talk, cry and hug from a spot in the Kitchen. When he felt like Jon had collected himself, he returned to the table.

Levi knelt down next to Jon "You ok?"

Jon wanted to say so many things to Levi, but all he could muster was "I'm sorry."

Levi started to stand up again, pausing just long enough to kiss Jon on the cheek "don't be" he whispered.

"You both need to eat something, my treat. I hear the cook makes a mean eggplant parmigiana."

Jim smiled to Levi "sounds like a plan. What time is your shift over?"

"Well, it was supposed to be 11, but it's slow and the other cook is already here... he told me I could clock out early if I wanted to - and I think I want to." He leaned in and squeezed Jim's shoulder.

"Can you sit and have dinner with us?" Jim asked

Levi took off his apron "let me ditch the apron and put on a different shirt so I don't look like I work here" he laughed "I'll be right back with the food."

"So tell me something" Jim started "when I asked you if you had any sexual feelings toward Levi I notice you didn't answer... am I to assume that's a yes?"

"NO! No Jim! Honestly I don't."

"But you find him attractive right?" The tone of Jim's voice led Jon to believe this was some kind of trap, but if it was leading to something bad he deserved it.

Jon looked back down at the table "I won't lie... yeah... I think he's really hot. You two look good together."

"That's not a bad thing, Jon" Jim spoke to him, even while Jon couldn't look up "just knowing you feel that way, and you didn't act on it - for weeks - tells me you're a better person now. Old Jon would have tried to seduce him by now just to get back at me."

Jon smiled "stop calling me 'old Jon', makes me feel ancient."

"Ok, how about prior Jon?"

Jon actually laughed this time "god no... makes me feel like a have a rap sheet."

Things finally seemed a little more at ease between the Brothers. The laughing and joking was flowing unforced.

Levi returned with a tray and three plates of parm, some rolls and some salad.

"I don't know how hungry you guys are, but I'm starving." Levi said, a couple forkfuls of food already stuffed in his mouth. He suddenly sat upright "Shit! I gotta go and collect my tips. Be right back." He stood up and made his way to the cash register.

Jim reached his hand across the table meeting Jon's hand in the middle.

"Are we ok now?" Jon asked

"We were never not ok" Jim said, blowing Jon a kiss.

"Is it alright if we give Levi a ride home? I know he doesn't mind walking, but I hate him out this late."

"Awww..." Jon playfully mocked "you sound like Mom.

Jim reached over and took a large forkful of food off Jon's plate "that's it... no more parm for you." he laughed.

Levi soon came back counting a small stack of bills "not much in the way of tips tonight, place was kinda quiet, but it's something."

The three of them sat at the table finishing their meal, Levi basically inhaling his while the other two slowly ate.

"Ready to head out?" Jim asked "we'll will drop you off.

-

A few quick blocks and Jon reached Levi's apartment. Jim climbed out of the passenger seat and Levi emerged from the back seat.

"Will I see you tomorrow?" Jim asked.

"Do you 'want' to see me tomorrow?" Levi joked

Jim leaned in to kiss him, placing his hands around the low of his back and pulling him in tight.

"Sleep well Goalie" Levi whispered "I love you."

"Love you too, Vi."

Jim got back in the car to find Jon smiling at him. "Don't say it! Whatever snarky comment you have, just don't say it" Jim stared ahead.

Now it was out there.

-

Jim woke early Friday morning to find their Mother in the Kitchen already preparing breakfast.

"What are you doing up so early?" Jim asked "didn't you come in late from playing cards last night?"

"Oh, not that late" she protested "after not making dinner last night the least I could do was make breakfast."

"Did you boys eat last night?"

"Yeah, we went downtown and had dinner at the diner my friend Levi works at."

Jon came down from the third floor heading to the Kitchen "what smells so good?"

Jim pointed at their Mother "Mom is guilt breakfasting because she didn't make dinner last night" he laughed.

"Cinnamon rolls will be done shortly. I brewed a pot of coffee, it should be done by now."

Jon poured his coffee, along with a cup for Jim too. They sat at the Kitchen table - Jim checking his phone, Jim reading 'The Great Gatsby' while their Mom busied herself with cleaning and wiping things down.

"So, what do you both have planned today?" Mom asked

"Still working on those new condos on Union St., my crew is almost done with our part for now."

Jon held up his book "hopefully be through this today and have my report started by this evening... 'Themes of Homosexuality in The Great Gatsby' or something along those lines. Title still needs finessing."

"What a peculiar topic for a college essay" his Mother chimed in "couldn't you have chosen something more... I don't know... subtle?"

Jon laughed "you do realize I'm gay Mother, right? I got to choose the book for this assignment, so I get to choose a theme that appeals to me."

She walked past him and patted his head - like he was a golden retriever being praised after a good game of fetch.

Fresh cinnamon rolls appeared on the table, thick homemade vanilla glaze dripping down the sides. With their Mother's back turned, Jon used his finger to take a large dollop of icing from the plate - placing it near his dick like a load of freshly squeezed cum - and bringing it up to Jim's mouth. He slowly pushed Jim's mouth open and inserted the finger for him to promptly suck the thick coating from. Jim playfully widened his eyes and licked his lips.

"Mom, I'm thinking about spending the night at Levi's. We have our game tomorrow and it'd just be easier to leave from his place instead picking him up in the morning." Jim winked at Jon, a sly smile on his face.

"Isn't his car fixed yet?"

"He can't afford it" Jon jumped in "he doesn't have a Mother to sponge off of like we do."

"Jon, are you staying there too?"

He never planned on being included in Jim and Levi's sleepover. It was Jim's idea, and he was sure Levi would be more than happy to have his boyfriend. So why would he think his Brother even wanted him there?

"Doubt it. They're probably just going to get psyched up for their game."

"C'mon, Jon!" Jim spoke up, excited and urgent "I'd like us all to go to the game together!"

Their Mother looked at the two of them and laughed "That's fine with me. I have a new book to dive into and a bottle of wine calling my name."

Jon waved his book towards Jim "speaking of books, let me see how much Gatsby I can get through and I'll let you know."

-

Jon wasn't loving his book selection as much as he hoped - he thought the movie with Leonardo DiCaprio was better - but knew it would make a great paper... and that's really all that mattered.

Ding ding, Ding, ding

Jon reached for his phone on the desk.

*do you have a sec?

Yeah, he should've guessed.

**whats up?

*can I bother you?

**more than anyone i know lol

*come up?

**why not, only doing important school work

As always, the sound of loud, clomping feet stampeding up the stairs began.

"Hi" Jim said nervously

Jon looked at him puzzled "Hi back?"

"I love Levi."

Jon smiled a little "I know... I heard both of you."

"That was the first time either of us said it."

Jon's smile widened even more "I'm getting that impression."

"How did we go from jerking off together to being... in love?"

Jon flopped back on the bed pulling Jim down with him. They spooned each other - Jon the big spoon, Jim the little one - and cuddled.

"What do I say to him tonight?"

"What do you usually say to each other?" Jon asked soothingly

"It won't be the same."

Jon flipped Jim around so they were facing each other on the bed, kissing him a few light pecks on his lips.

"Trust me, it will be the same. The feelings have been there, all that's changed is you've said the words.

-

"Come with me tonight" Jim all but pleaded "I'd like it to be the three of us."

Jon looked at his Brother with confusion "the three of us what?"

"I think I want tonight to be the night" Jim confessed "with Levi."

"Then what the fuck are you inviting me for?"

"Cuz I want you there with us. I want it to be the three of us."

Jon looked at him warily "I don't know Jimmy. Don't get me wrong, the thought of watching you and Levi going at it has me hard already, but..."

Jim reached down grabbing the full mound of Jon's cock growing between them. He gave it a several firm squeezes as it formed a long, hard tube inside Jon's sweatpants. A wet spot formed as precum began leaking into the material.

Dropping to his knees, Jim licked the growing moistness on Jon's lap. He continued stroking Jon as the bulge grew larger in his hand.

"Take it out... suck it." Jon whispered, pushing the back of Jim's head down... closer to the area needing attention.

Jim slipped the waistband of his Brother's sweats lower, allowing Jon to lift his hips for Jim to pull them down to his knees.

Slap! The sound of Jon's cock being released from its fabric confines - as it smacked against his stomach - seemed to echo around the room.

Jim brought his mouth closer, his Brothers dick just inches away, and licked the tip with his tongue. The salty tasting stream coated his tastebuds. Still tentative, Jim only sucked the head of the oversized cock in front of him - with each pass growing bolder and taking more.

Jon exhaled a low groan, the warmth of his Brothers mouth on his dick taking over his thoughts. Their Mother being just downstairs seemed to excite both of them - the thrill of being caught somehow exhilarating.

Deeper and deeper he went, Jim gagged as he tried to stuff the full eight inches into his throat. He backed off leaving Jon's cock glazed with a coating of saliva - using it as lube as he steadily jerked Jon off.

"No... no... suck it" Jon said firmly. "I want a blow job, not a hand job. You can do it."

Jim put Jon back in his mouth. Working his Brother over got Jim's cock hard and leaking too. He reached his hand into his own sweatpants to electrify himself, only to have it swatted away by Jon.

"I'll let you know when you can touch yourself. Make me cum first" Jon snarled "you started it... now get me off!"

Jim continued, this time full out. He forced Jon's cock down his throat, somehow averting his gag reflex. Sliding from top to bottom, the whole shaft buried disappearing into his mouth. Jon watched intently as his Brother gave him a proper sucking... excited to deliver him his reward.

"Get ready, I'm gonna cum."

Jim started backing off, lifting his head from Jon, only to feel his Brothers palm driving his face into his pubes - ready to force feed him his load. Jim started squirming, trying to pull off - trying to shout 'no', but only muffled noises emerged... unable to talk.

"Ok, Jimmy, take my load!"

Jon kept steady pressure on Jim's head. He wasn't trying to hurt him... if Jim panicked he'd immediately release him - he wasn't trying to be cruel - but he wanted Jim to have an experience.

As he released Jon could see the cum building up in Jim's mouth, it was full and spilling out.

"Swallow! Swallow that cum! Every drop."

Jim tried but couldn't. Jon's cock too large, too much cum and his inexperienced mouth forced him to gag. Jon pulled Jim off his dick, allowing the younger man to catch his breath. When he seemed like he was composed, Jon forced his mouth back on to Jim's and kissed him wildly... mixing their mouths, tongues and cum. Jim whimpered... a combination of excitement, relief and the need for oxygen. After a few seconds Jon backed off, leaving Jim red-faced and runny nosed... panting exhaustedly.

Jon rolled him over, tugging at Jim's sweatpants, letting his cock release to catch its own breath. He spit into his hand and used it as the lube to jerk Jim off. It didn't take long. Jim, overly aroused and stimulated, stuttered I'm...I'm... cuming! Fu..fu.. fuck! Shit!"

Quickly yanking Jim's shirt up around his neck, Jon worked his Brothers load out - letting it blast up his own stomach. Ropes of white winnings from a hot male slot machine.

Jon laid down next to Jim - both guys breathing heavy, spent and relieved - smearing the cum over Jim's chest. He took his own fingers, coated in Jim's jizz, and guided them to his mouth for him to lick clean. Hesitating at first, unsure about tasting himself, Jon coaxed Jim to try.

"You'll enjoy it, I promise" he whispered.

Jim extended his tongue and slowly took a taste... then another - eventually licking Jon's hand clean.

They laid there, holding each other, gently kissing.

Jim eventually looked over at Jon, chuckling "you almost killed me... I almost choked. My death certificate would have said gagged on Brother's cum."

"I'm sorry, I got carried away. I'd never purposely hurt you. But remember, you started it." The guys continued their kissing, eventually drifting off into a nap to recharged for, hopefully, another round - this time with Levi.

-

Jim woke up about 4pm... their quick nap turned out not so quick.

"I'm gonna go clean up before we leave. Do you have anything a little dressier I can borrow?"

"Why dressier? Are you going somewhere first?" Jon asked.

Jim looked down "We'll... no. It's just that tonight might be something special and I don't want him to remember me as... well... me."

Jon sat up on the bed "If it happens tonight, and it doesn't 'have' to, it will be special no matter what. Go as you... dress as you. Levi loves you."

"You're right... you're right" Jim shook his head "he might not even want to do this. I'm getting my hopes up and I don't even know if he feels the same way. Maybe he'll never want to go this far ever. Maybe not with me anyway."

Jon felt concern for his Brother "whoa, whoa... first off... IF Levi decides he wants to do this, it WILL be with you. I can 99% guarantee you that. The guy loves you." Jon pulled Jim back down to sitting on the bed. "Secondly, I'm sure Levi DOES want this. My god the guy's all over you every chance he gets... he said he loves you for fucks sake." Jon elbowed him in the side. "He loves you."

Jim showered and dressed. He opted for his best jeans, the one pair that didn't have any holes, he wore for 'special' occasions. His cleanest work boots and a plain green t-shirt - Jon thought the color brought out his eyes. He styled his giant mop of hair best he could and even put on some cologne. He looked good, but also like himself.

"Holy shit!" Jon exclaimed "you clean up nicely. Cologne and everything."

Jim blushed, his cheeks turning a light pink "too much?"

"Nope... just the right amount of much."

"Ok, I'm gonna clean up too." Jon was in and out of the shower quickly. He just dressed as himself... it was Jim's night to shine. Jeans, loafers and a polo shirt. Just a hint of Jon.

-

Jim packed his duffle bag with everything he needed for tomorrow's game. Cleats, pads, uniform, jock strap - Jon's personal favorite - all the usual stuff. This time though, maybe just in case, a couple condoms. If it happened tonight, and Levi felt better using them, Jim would be prepared.

About 6:00 the guys kissed their Mom goodbye, she was already settling in with book and wine. They'd call her in the morning before the game.

The drive to Levi's apartment was quiet. Normally chatty Jim was set on silent mode... staring out the window like he did when he was anxious or contemplative. However, now a passenger in the Mini, it was harder to hide than in his truck.

"What's up?" Jon asked "you seem awfully quiet."

"Just nervous I guess."

"You know, if you're this nervous, maybe it doesn't have to happen tonight" Jon said in his most sympathetic tone.

"When then, Jon? When? Cuz I can't imagine a time I won't be this nervous."

The traffic light turned red and Jon came to a stop. He leaned over and gave Jim a kiss, rubbing his right hand on his Brother's thigh.

"Look... only you and Levi can decide when becomes 'when'"- Jon made a wide gesture with his arms - "but there's something to be said for spontaneity. You were never a planner... you work on impulse. Just relax and let things happen."

Jim exhaled a long sigh of relief. Maybe Jon was right... maybe this was something that just had to happen on its own.

The light turned green and Jon pulled away, spotting a beer distributor in the strip mall on the right.

"How about a little liquid courage?" Jon pointed to the store "might help you relax."

"Good idea... great idea. Thanks."

Jon didn't mean to laugh, but did "I'm supplying alcohol to minors now. Maybe I 'will' have a rap sheet soon." He smiled at Jim.

"I promise we're not leaving the apartment" Jim smiled back "please daddy, let me get drunk and have sex tonight."

Jon laughed out loud "there is so much wrong with that phrase I don't even know where to start."

-

After a few quick knocks on the door, Levi opened wearing only a pair of black boxer briefs and black v neck t-shirt - his hair was hanging down his neck, slightly messy - not pulled back in it's usual tidy pony tail.

"Shit! Sorry I'm not ready guys. Come in, get comfortable. I'll clean up really quick."

Jim held up the 2 six packs of beer they brought "take your time, the 14 of us will be here waiting" he laughed.