Scoring My Brother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My... cum... I'm... I.. I'm.... Jim pulled out from Levi's ass and stroked his cock a few times "here it comes... I'm gonna jizz." Jon swooped down on Jim's cock, taking his load in his mouths. It was warm and sweet... more than a mouthful, but he didn't waste any - he swallowed it all.

The three collapsed on the bed sweaty and covered in olive oil. Mixed with the flavors of everyone's cum it really didn't taste bad. Salty with a hint of fruit. Jon thought it was ironic that is was extra virgin oil when Levi and Jim no longer were.

"Jon, you didn't get off yet! Let me suck you off" Levi all but demanded.

Diving down on his cock, and getting most of it down his throat like a pro, over and over. He'd pull up, then off completely, then fast back down. Soon, Jim joined by putting his cock at his Brother's mouth for him to suck.

Working his Brother's dick, while Levi worked his, was too much for Jon at this point. Everything he saw, did and felt took it's toll and he just came. Into Levi's mouth without time to warn him. He gagged a little, unprepared to be fed, but didn't waste a drop.

"Fuck, Jon! I'm gonna cum again! Jon! I'm gonna cum!" Jon continued sucking as Jim's cock erupted again, this time down his throat. He sucked him until nothing was left and Jim's cock went limp.

-

It was now around 3 AM, the guys had been fucking for hours. The rain and wind outside was joined by sporadic rounds of thunder and lightning. It was looking more grim for a soccer game this afternoon.

Jon, Jim and Levi were a mess on the bed. Tired, sweaty and sticky.

"Let's get cleaned up, I've got olive oil in every crevice of my body" Levi laughed

Jon smacked his ass "serves you right... no condoms or lube. Levi... you always need to have condoms ready. I've done some impulsive things in the past, and skipped protection, and had months of sleepless nights waiting for tests." Jon hugged both guys "don't be me."

"What if we stay... you know... mahogany."

Jon couldn't contain his laughter at his Brother's expense... so hard his gut hurt "monogamous... ass wipe. The word is monogamous."

"Whoa... that's a big step" Levi jumped in "are you sure Goalie?"

"I'm more than sure. I mean I guess I should've asked how you feel first, sorry. If you're not there yet it's ok. We can just date around a little if that makes you more comfortable."

Levi stared directly into Jim's eyes "have you seen anyone else lining up to be with me? I turned all that shit off when I met you. I was mahogany for you before I even knew how you felt" everyone laughed about the misuse of the word again "I love you."

"Love you too, Vi"

Jim and Levi kissed as Jon stood off to the side.

"Not to ruin this beautiful moment, but can we please shower" Jon laughed.

"You go ahead" Levi said, still staring at Jim "I'd like to kiss my boyfriend a little more."

-

Several hours and multiple showers everyone still smelled like salad dressing... but everyone agreed it was all worth it.

"So, since there's no game today, what do you suggest we do?" Jim wondered.

"I have a book to finish and a paper to write, so I'm doing that."

"Vi... any suggestions?" Jim winked at him

Levi pretended to ponder possibilities of things he needed to do "well, I don't have a car and you don't have your truck, guess we're stuck here... we'll have to find something to do." Levi smirked at Jim.

Jon looked at them both "can I suggest maybe an Uber to the drugstore for condoms and lube? You know, just in case." He smiled and pulled the two in for a big hug. "I love you guys... very, very much. I really do." He kissed them both, and the three of them stood hugging and crying.

-

Days turned to weeks turned to months and it was time for Jon to return to college. He didn't stay the original plan of six months, the backup of three was enough. His Mother obviously didn't need the help his Aunt insisted she did.

He managed to stay afloat with his online courses, so he'd just have to make up the time he missed with his other classes. After that he was going to reevaluate Boston. Maybe find out what credits transferred to a school in Philadelphia and start majoring in art.

Bridges Department Store had locations up the East Coast... one in Philly. Maybe he'd apply for his management job from the Boston store here.

Most importantly, he made a connection with Jim... and now Levi. He was upset leaving them behind, but was sure it was temporary. Philadelphia was beginning to look like home more and more. The family he ran away from, specifically the Brother, had changed. He loved Jim... not just in the 'blood is thicker than water way', but in the romantic 'I don't know what I'd do without you' way. Levi wasn't just Jim's friend, he was boyfriend to them both. The three of them loved each other deeply, and while most people didn't notice - or maybe did but couldn't understand - they really didn't care.

They had made a promise to always love each other. Why should any of them have to choose one over the other? Why couldn't a relationship of three of them work as happy as two?

As long as they stayed mahogany.