All Comments on 'Scottish Crossdresser Pt. 02'

by Jarca69

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
kriss4912kriss4912over 1 year ago

Yes sounds an idyllic time for you Maria so happy you found your man

gest90gest909 months ago

i was getting annoyed with all the typos, stupid i know but it always bugs me, then you said you lived in a fishing village & i spent the rest of the story wondering where it was? i'm an ex skipper of trawlers & come from a little town on the West coast & moved to a larger town near glasgow so i would be free to meet others once my own marriage ended when i was 55. i'd been a great admirer of CD's since i first discovered the internet in the early 90's & first thing i did when i moved into my new flat was find a suitable CD to fuck & breed on fabguys. her name was tanya & she arrived at mine about 4pm on the friday afternoon & stayed till 6pm on the sunday. she stayed in character the whole weekend & our sex sessions lasted 6 or 7 hours at a time. we spent a good two hours in foreplay, kissing & playing with her clit & pussy while she worshipped my cock, then we switched into a 69 with me on top & she spent the next hour greedily rimming my arsehole. she couldn't get enough & she only stopped when i got cramp in my leg & had to change position before we started fucking. every time we changed position we would resume foreplay before she straddled me & started bouncing up & down on my cock, multiple position changes followed until around 2am when we both nodded off with me still inside her as we spooned. i woke around 5am to find her sucking my cock before we started fucking all over again, followed by a late breakfast which she washed down with my load. i lost count of the number of times i came that weekend before she left on the sunday evening only to return the following saturday lunchtime to do it all over again.

she eventually moved south to bristol but i reckon she would have made the perfect wife if we'd had more time together. there's nothing & nobody as hot as a passable matrure CD with a craving for cum & her daddy's cock

Naughtymale52Naughtymale523 months ago

Great story loved all 3 parts of it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous