All Comments on 'Scottish She-Demon'

by bigothboy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

live just up the road from queensferry. now ill always be bon the lookout..

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 9 years ago
So hot!

I was amazed at how much I enjoyed this story, even though I'm not a fan of scat. I would love to read more stories of Mistress Sophie capturing another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'm not usually into half these fetishes, but the charming style and self-aware humor of your writing reeled me in at the same time as its eroticism. (I dig anal but not scat, that was most of it, really.) I like how you took the time to really develop the characters. Just totally didn't mind and got taken into the story. And the fact that they were both bi and identified with gayness and gender bending really struck a chord home. That they were like that but still had a bi side and wanted an opposite sex partner...but also to be the opposite role people expect from that, her being dominant and him submissive. Not enough of that is out there in erotica or the world really, and what is, is usually hollow and an actually dominant man's fantasy of not being dom for one night. Which is fine for others but but this is cool to see and much more up my alley. Loved their total uninhibitedness in doing everything they wanted. The way she was so rough with him from the moment she basically cruised him. And the fact that he went back home to his man, and she kept her little girlfriends in her crazy den, probably. (The comment she made is realistic, too - most lesbians it doesn't even occur to them to take things to the backyard and some do shrink from it, lol.)

Btw, the things that were written as so appealing about Sophie's body type are less seen in butch women, more in FTM trans guys, especially the hairiness. Speaking as one here myself. If you're interested in checking out that side of the site.

This story was very fun, thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

People have different opinions about what accents or languages are the most sexy. French? Italian? Thai?

NO! Scottish accents are the most sexy. Full Stop, goddammit.

And ye hae bra tha girrl ta lie far me Jaimie, y’know? (I apologize for that bastardization, i meant to say (in English) “you have brought that girl to life for me, mate!”).

This is really great writing. Never mind the porn and the shit and the grool and all the other great stuff. Just the Scottish accent alone made me wanna blow my filthy load.

Well done mate, or dearie, however you would prefer to be called. Fucking well done.

-BR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous