Scream and Scream Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To do something like this without having a morsel as delicious as Jenna on the menu seemed insane to both Sarah and Rose. So they had adjusted things on the fly and it had actually been to their benefit too because it had allowed them to broaden the guest list to old friends and new. As far as they were concerned, the more the merrier when it came to all-girl naked get together and this allowed them to get at what they most wanted, Jenna Ortega's beautiful teenage body, which they were both eager to enjoy.

"Mmmm let me get in there for a lick," Rose demanded as she slinked down off the couch to get down on her knees next to Sarah as the blonde licked away at Jenna's dripping honeypot.

At first Sarah refused. She wasn't planning on moving an inch until she had made Jenna come all over her face and fill her mouth with teenage fuck cream. She wanted that taste so much and she wasn't about to pull her tongue and lips away from Jenna's delicious, young pussy until she had gotten every drop of the girl's orgasm.

But Rose was insistent and she knew just how to get Sarah to relent too. She rubbed her naked body into her friend's, her large tits sensually pressing up against Sarah's back as Rose reached down and grabbed Sarah's nearly bare ass. Her nails wickedly dug into that tight bottom, making Sarah moan out in a sexy hiss while she kept on licking away at Jenna and then Rose eased one of her hands between Sarah's legs from behind.

"Pleaaaaaase!" Rose said, begging in an over the top pleading way she knew Sarah couldn't resist. "Mmmmm let me taste that tight little pink sit! I want to lick that yummy little twat! Just a few licks, Sarah! Please! Mmmmm I can make it worth your while if you let me lick her just a bit!"

Rose rubbed Sarah's slit as she pleaded for this in such a playful way. She pushed her hand into Sarah's G-string and ran her fingers over Sarah's bald cunt lips. She stimulated her friend just how she knew Sarah liked it. Rose and Sarah knew each other's bodies so well by now and they knew exactly what the other liked. Rose's fingers played so intimately with Sarah's vagina that the blonde was soon purring into Jenna's pussy, her tongue licking at her harder while Rose rubbed her.

This was definitely Rose's version of offering up the carrot. But she was also quite good at utilizing the stick too in order to get what she wanted and what she wanted right then was Jenna. So when Sarah didn't share, Rose changed up her tactics and instead yanked Sarah's tiny panties to the side from behind so she could shove her fingers right up Sarah's asshole while she kept rubbing her pussy too. Forcing unlubed items up Sarah's ass had been something Rose had been doing to the blonde ever since Sarah and Love had broken into her trailer that first time and it always got results.

"Fuck!" Sarah grunted, her lips pulling off Jenna's pussy as she felt those fingers roughly penetrate her in a way that always got her off.

"If you're not nice to me then maybe I won't be nice to you anymore Sarah," Rose said in her sultry voice right into Sarah's ear as she began finger fucking her ass harder, thrusting two fingers up her hole and making it clear she could do lots more. "Maybe I'll just shove you out of the way and fucking take her juicy little twat all for myself! How about that Sarah? How about I fucking drill your slutty fucking ass with my fingers and make you fucking come right now so I can swoop in and tongue that pretty pink pussy and get that teen cream all for myself? Mmmm you know I always get what I fucking want Sarah and I want that tight, young cunt! Don't you even think about denying me that pussy Sarah! Don't you dare act like a greedy bitch!"

But that was just what Sarah wanted to be and she moaned out wantonly into the pink muzzle of Jenna's fresh, young pussy. Her eyes teared up a bit from the intensity of Rose's fingers pushing up her asshole with no lube but she didn't mind it a bit. In fact she loved it. She always had. She had come so hard that first time when Rose had tried to teach her a lesson in respect by fucking her ass with Mr. Snappy and Rose had never stopped making that rough treatment feel fucking amazing ever since.

"Oooooh fuckkk ughhhh fuckkkk mmmmm yeahhhhh you don't get this pussy yet! It's all fucking mine Rose!" Sarah groaned as she licked and felt her head spin from those wonderful fingers pumping in and out of her ass while Rose's other hand so skillfully toyed with her clit. "Wait in line bitch! You can get my sloppy seconds and lick my drool right out of Jenna's pussy once I'm done! Ooooooh I'll leave her nice and messy for you too!"

Sarah put the punctuation mark on that next by spitting right into Jenna's pussy. She hadn't planned on doing it. She just did it impetuously, letting loose a warm gob of her saliva right into her already soaked cunt, something that made Jenna coo in surprise and moan out from how unexpectedly good it felt.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkk! Ohhhhhh my God that's soooo nasty!" Jenna moaned as she pulled away from Hayden's beautiful tits to urge Sarah on. "I love it! Mmmm gawd do it again! Spit in my pussy! I love how nasty that feels!"

Sarah immediately complied with her young lover's wishes. She loved how eager and willing Jenna was and she knew they were only scratching the surface of how much fun they could have with this budding star. Once they really got her going, Jenna was going to be such a frisky little kitten for all of them to play with and Sarah couldn't wait because her pussy was so delicious and she knew she was going to want to lick it whenever she could.

While groaning out her own pleasure from Rose's fingers up her ass, Sarah spit again into Jenna's hole, giving the brunette an even bigger helping of her saliva as it mixed in with the natural wetness that was already drooling from her pinkness.

"Fuck! Oh fuck yes! I love this tight little cunt of yours so much Jenna!" Sarah groaned in lust and pleasure from her own fingerbanging as she slid two of her own digits right into the teenager's sopping wet hole. "It's so fucking pretty and you taste so good! So pink and juicy! Mmmm you like that baby? Feeling my fucking spit dripping out of your pussy while my fingers slide right up into you? Oooooh your pussy is so fucking hot! You have an amazing cunt, Jenna!"

The pleasure of having Sarah spit into her had already made Jenna's head spin and when the older woman eased those slim, sexy fingers into her too, reaching up to penetrate her tight folds and rub up against her swollen clitoris, Jenna let out a long, delicious moan of bliss. She had been fucked well before but never like this, not with so much pleasure threatening to completely overwhelm her. This was bliss and Jenna was sure she was going to come from it at any second.

And then to have Sarah pay her such a lewd compliment made it even hotter. She couldn't believe Sarah was making that nasty word sound so hot and that she was saying these things to her. Jenna loved it though. She had never thought to describe her own vagina was "amazing" or "pretty" and it was such a turn on to have Sarah tell her that. Jenna loved when people she was intimate told her how sexy she was, especially women, but this was different. It was raw and dirty and so much fun.

"Ooooooh fuckkkkk ohhhh fuck you're going to make my cunt so fucking creamy! I'm going to fucking come!" Jenna moaned out, feeling her heart beat hard again, this time from pleasure and from the thrill she got from saying dirty things too. "Make me come Sarah! Make me fucking come like a nasty little lesbo slut! Ohhhh fuckkkk yesssss turn me into a naughty slut! I want it! I need it! Make my pretty cunt come! Fuck me like you've been fucking all those other girls! Make me so fucking hot for it! Ohhhh my God this feels so fucking good! OH SARAH FUCK YES OHHHH MY GOD YESSSSSSSS!"

Jenna found her lips smothered by Hayden's as the blonde girl kissed her so passionately. Jenna had never met Hayden before today but she loved kissing her. Her lips were so sexy and she was such a great kisser, just like Sarah and Rose were.

Jenna loved feeling hers and Hayden's tits rubbing together too. Hayden's boobs were covered with her own saliva from her kissing them and licking Hayden's hard, pink nipples and now Jenna could feel them rubbing that saliva onto her own tits. That made the friction between their boobs all slippery and naughty and Jenna enjoyed it so much.

But what she really loved was what Sarah was doing to her pussy. Sarah had moved her tongue back against her slit and was licking it so well just as her fingers were rubbing her clit and making everything feel fucking amazing. Jenna had felt the pleasure of lesbianism before and the women who had done her had been so good at it. But not even they were as good as Sarah was and it left her moaning and gasping for breath as she smiled so happily while she and Hayden mashed their lips together and touched tongues in such a sexy way.

Through it all, Sarah greedily kept Jenna's pussy for herself knowing the girl was about to come. She didn't want to share even though she knew she should. Rose was insistent though and was committed to getting what she wanted. She worked her fingers even harder into Sarah's ass, moving them in and out of her unprepared hole and making her friend quiver and moan in whorish pleasure while she tongued Jenna's pussy.

Rose was expertly and confidently fingering Sarah's asshole. She knew everything the girl liked and she knew she was goddamn good at giving it to her. Rose was certain she would be tasting Jenna within seconds as she stretched open Sarah's puckered ring. And when she slid a third finger into her, that made Sarah shudder and gasp out enough that her mouth moved away from the delicious teenage treat she had been enjoying.

"Oooooh fuck! You nasty fucking bitch! Fuckkkkkk!" Sarah groaned as her asshole was stretched even more by the additional finger inside her. "ROSE! Fuckkkkk! Ohhhhhh fuck me! Fuck me you dirty slut! Fuck that ass!"

Rose didn't respond with words, just with a sexy smirk as she took advantage of Sarah's pause in licking by diving in. With the both of them kneeling naked on the floor in front of the couch where Jenna lay back with her flexible, young legs spread open, they had access to her waiting, willing and absolutely sodden pussy and Rose swooped in after Sarah pulled away so she could start lashing her own tongue against that creamy young slit, tonguing Jenna's hot spots and targeting her tongue against the teenager's clitoris while Sarah still rubbed it.

"OHHHHHHH MY GOD! OOOOOOH FUCK OOOOOOH YES PLEASE MORE OOOOOOH FUCK ME! YESSSSSSSSS!!!" Jenna squealed loudly, pulling her lips away from Hayden's and loving it when the blonde girl immediately reacted by leaning down to start sucking on her sexy brown tits. "OOOOOOH YES! FUCK ME ROSE! FUCK THAT LITTLE NASTY CUNT OF MINE OHHHH MY GODDDDDDD I LOVE HOW NASTY YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL OHHHH MY GOD IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD!!!"

Rose's technique was different than Sarah's. It felt even more aggressive, like Rose wanted to lick and suck every drop of cum out of her and leave her completely drained. But she loved it just as much. Sarah and Rose were both amazing just like the women who had fucked her before had been amazing and Jenna found herself wondering, and not for the first time either, why she even bothered with boys at all when women were this good at fucking her.

Rose was greedily feasting on Jenna's vagina and she gave it everything she had, moving her buzzcut head right between those fit, teenage thighs and lapping away at her with her tongue. It made Jenna shiver in pleasure as she undulated on the couch, rubbing her bare ass into the cushion and humping herself against Rose's tongue while Hayden caressed her tits with both hands and moved from breast to breast to lick and kiss her nipples.

But while Sarah still had her fingers buried in that tight pussy as Jenna's folds clamped down around them, she was now less than satisfied. She couldn't believe she hadn't been strong enough to resist Rose's fingers and now she had been shoved out of the way, just as Rose had promised she would. Sarah kept rubbing her fingers against Jenna's clit but now she couldn't help but pout a bit too as she found herself deprived of the delicious taste of that teenage pussy.

"You're such a bitch Rose!" Sarah grumbled, more mad at herself for succumbing to Rose's fingers than she was at her friend for doing what any of them would have done to get at Jenna's tasty twat. "Ughhhh greedy fucking slut!"

"Hey! You were the one who didn't want to share, so the only greedy slut here is you Sarah!" Rose pointed out in between licks. "It's a good thing I'm so goddamn generous and giving though! Mmmm get in here and taste this pussy with me! Let's both make Jenna come and then we can REALLY get nasty with her!"

Rose's lips looked so sexy with Jenna's juices on them and Sarah licked her own lips in response so she could get more of that addictive flavor. Sarah didn't want to share. She wanted all that teen cream for herself but she knew she had to. After all she was sure Rose could make Jenna come in seconds. Sarah knew all too well just what Rose's tongue was capable of and Sarah didn't want to miss Jenna's first orgasm with them.

The feel of Jenna's precious young cunt snugly clamping down on her fingers was extra incentive for Sarah to accept Rose's offer. She was not about to be denied that delicious cum and, besides, Rose's fingers still felt really fucking good up her ass. Rose hadn't stopped or even slowed down finger fucking her hole and Sarah loved it. Fuckkkk her friend knew just how to pleasure her so Sarah stopped grumbling and resumed licking.

Flush with knowing she won, Rose generously made room for Sarah while she licked away at Jenna's clit and Sarah pressed her face to it too, getting her lips on that creamy, young slit while she continued fingering Jenna and rubbing up against her swollen clit. She and Rose licked her together, doubling the oral pleasure Jenna was receiving and sending her nearly flying off the couch with how good it felt to have those two experienced mouths at her pussy.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDD!!!" Jenna screamed in delight. "YESSSSSSSS! PLEASE DON'T STOP! UGHHHH FUCKKKKK OHHH FUCK PLEASE DON'T STOP FUCKING ME! FUCK ME TOGETHER! PLEASE MAKE ME COME! MAKE MY NAUGHTY LITTLE CUNT COME! MAKE ME INTO A TOTAL LEZZIE SLUT OHHHH MY GODDDDD THIS IS SO GOOD! SO FUCKING GOOD!"

"Mmmmm yeahhhhh it's so much fun when they both lick you!" Hayden said with a sexy little giggle as she pulled her lips off of Jenna's swollen nipple and then kissed the teenager's gorgeous lips again. "I love when they fuck me at the same time! But you know what's even better? Two tongues on your pussy and a third tongue licking your ass! Mmmm fuck I love that so much!"

"Ooooh really? Mmmmm I...I've never done that before!" Jenna moaned back, her body tingling just at the thought of someone licking her asshole or really doing anything with her naughtiest hole.

Jenna had enjoyed two women at the same time. She had felt the amazing rush of two tongues licking her together, sharing her pussy and making everything feel so incredible. She had come so hard from that. But she had never done anything back there. She had always made that hole off limits, even to herself.

She had never even touched herself like that when she would masturbate. She was curious about it but a little scared to even really think about doing anything about. Sometimes she thought about rubbing her asshole when she touched herself or even what it would be like to feel something a lot bigger and a lot harder than a finger but she had not only emphatically refused requests from the guys she had been with to play with her butt but the women as well.

But what Hayden was saying now sounded so good and it was really turning Jenna on to think about having Hayden's tongue working over her virgin asshole. She had been nervous about it before but she was already doing so many things she had never done that Jenna found herself wanting to push her limits and explore deeper and nastier than she had ever gone in the past.

"Mmmm fuck, you've never had anyone play with this cute butt?" Hayden asked so seductively and with obvious desire in her voice as she reached under her body and grabbed onto Jenna's tight, tan ass cheeks with both of her hands.

"No," Jenna admitted with a blush even as she continued to moan from Sarah and Rose double licking her and the way Hayden's soft hands felt touching her in such a naughty way. "Mmmm I've never done anything like that. Mmmm fuckkkk you make it sound so hot though!"

"Oh it is! It's so fucking hot!" Hayden assured Jenna, squeezing her bare teenage butt cheeks while kissing her sensually on the lips. "It's the best feeling! I love being a little freak and getting my ass fucked hard! You're going to love it Jenna! You're going to want to be a freak like me by the time I'm done with you!"

Jenna liked the sound of that a lot and she showed it by tongue kissing Hayden while Sarah and Rose brought her right to the edge of orgasm with their wanton licking. Jenna was moaning with every lick, her sounds of pleasure coming out as gasps between her and Hayden's lips as they rubbed together in shared erotic need. She was kissing Hayden with such hunger, her hands grabbing Hayden's beautiful tits and fondling those sexy white mounds as Hayden played with her nipples and made everything tingle so wonderfully.

This was all so wild and fun and kinky. Jenna's heart was still pounding but only from sexual adrenaline now. She wasn't nervous at all. All she wanted was to be on this wild ride and let it take her to places she had never been. Jenna had never felt this happily overwhelmed before. She was going sex crazy like never before and she loved it. She wanted all these girls to fuck her raw and she wanted to do things she had never done before like let them take her ass and make her into the kind of dirty little slut that loved being fucked up her tightest hole.

"Fuckkkkk! Ohhhh my God I'm going to come!" Jenna let out in a tiny whimper of intense ecstasy while she kissed Hayden, her legs shaking from what the combined efforts of Sarah and Rose's tongues were doing to her. "I'm going to fucking come!"

Rose and Sarah were too focused on double licking Jenna to respond to her with anything but a faster pace of their tongue fucking. So it was up to Hayden and she eagerly urged Jenna on.

"Do it! Come! I want to see you come all over their faces!" Hayden moaned, her soft white hands sensually massaging those perfect little brown tits as she reveled in how what a great body the teenager had. "Cream their tongues just like I do! Come hard all over them! Mmmm soak them in your juice and make them all messy! It's so fucking hot, isn't it? Mmmm it's SO much fun! Come you sexy little thing! I want to see you turn into a naughty slut like me Jenna!"

Hayden kissed all over the quivering Mexican girl's neck, loving every gasp and happy moan that came out of her mouth. She wondered if she had looked this sexy when she had been a teenager making her first trip to the mansion so Alyssa and Rose and Sarah and all of those amazing women could make her feel that what Scarlett, Eliza and Kirsten had done to her that first night had been no fluke. Jenna looked so fucking yummy and Hayden couldn't wait to really get at her.

But right then it was Sarah and Rose who had Jenna right where they wanted her. They had shared many women before so it wasn't difficult for them to get into a rhythm with their licks. Sarah had her tongue bathing those tight, smooth cunt lips as Jenna was spread open in front of their faces and her fingers kept rubbing over her clitoris at the same time Rose was licking it.