Scream and Scream Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That had been so fucking hot that just thinking about it made Lucy so hot that she almost reflexively had to touch herself. They had taken her so forcefully and made her kneel for them and lick them and worship their perfect ebony bodies and treated her like a dirty white slut who had to be controlled and used like a fuck slave. Lucy had creamed herself like a whore just from tonguing their Black pussies and eating their cocoa butts and when they had teamed up on her and sandwiched her with strap-ons like she was the submissive white filling to an all-girl Oreo cookie, Lucy had come so hard she had squirted out like a fucking fountain.

She hadn't squirted before or since that night but Lucy had been chasing that high ever since, desperately wanting to replicate it. She ached for a repeat of that night with Ashleigh and Camille and it hadn't happened yet. She didn't want to seem too desperate for it but the truth was that she was desperate to be taken and fucked and made to feel like a dirty little whore.

It was why she loved older women so much. She and Shay had learned so much under Laura Leighton's guidance during Pretty Little Liars and it had been a complete fantasy come true for Lucy to fuck Holly Marie Combs at the mansion and have her spank her round little juicy bottom and turn her into "mommy's" little slut. That always made Lucy so fucking wet. She loved having an older woman take her and make her moan for mommy and spank her ass and pull her hair and nail her with a strap-on right up her butt as she took it like a good slut.

Lucy had been having urges for older women ever since she'd been barely legal and just over 18 and doing The Bionic Woman with Michelle Ryan. Lucy had felt her first stirrings toward another woman during that show and she had really enjoyed rubbing herself at night and dreaming of her "sister" taking her and giving her the first lesbian experience of her life. She had wanted Michelle to be rough with her too, using her like a teen slut and smacking her ass and telling her what a dirty girl she was and how big sister had to show her how big girls fuck.

Nothing had ever happened with Michelle. Lucy hadn't had her first lesbian experience until a few years later with Shay but it had sure given Lucy a lust for older women and how much she wanted to be tied up and disciplined by them. She had loved dreaming about Michelle and Katee Sackhoff using her in a wild, raunchy threesome where they restrained her and ravished her and made her into their teenage lesbian fuck toy and Lucy had craved the touch of an older woman ever since.

So she knew exactly what Jenna had just experienced with Rose and Sarah and Lucy wanted to see more. She wanted to see Jenna get fucked. She wanted Sarah and Rose to fuck her like that too. She wanted them to tie her wrists up and leave her naked and vulnerable so everyone at this naughty party could have their way with her. Lucy wanted them all. She wanted Jenna's tight teen body and she wanted Sarah and Rose to use all their experience on her to make her come uncontrollably.

Lucy wanted to fuck everyone here and right then she badly wanted to fuck the woman sitting right next to her on the sofa doing exactly what she was doing. Lucy loved to masturbate and she loved watching other people have sex and clearly so did the woman next to her because she had her skirt up around her waist and her panties to the side so she could rub her exposed pussy with a needy passion.

Lucy thought that was so fucking hot. She was totally naked but the other woman wasn't and Lucy thought that made her look even sexier, like she couldn't even bother to undress because her need was so great she needed to touch herself while still wearing her clothes. She looked so totally into it too, with her eyes locked on Jenna's gorgeous Latina body as she moaned like a happy slut from Hayden's tongue rimming her ass. Lucy couldn't help herself and she reacted lustfully.

She only knew this woman casually. They had met at the premiere for Scream 4 and had run into each other a few times before but they were hardly friends. They were acquaintances at most. Friendly to be sure but neither knew much about the other. But right then Lucy was sure of one thing, how much she wanted to fuck this beautiful woman writhing in masturbatory pleasure right next to her. How could she resist her when she looked so hot and clearly needed to get off like Lucy already had?

So Lucy didn't hesitate. She had never been shy about getting what she wanted, especially sexually and what she wanted right then was to play with Emma Roberts. So she boldly reached over and cupped Emma's breast with her soft, warm hand as her blouse lay provocatively undone enough to reveal the lace of her pink bra while kissing her neck.

Emma had been so focused on watching Jenna that she hadn't even realized what Lucy was doing until she felt her hand on her breast and her lips kissing all over her sensitive neck. It made her gasp reflexively and then moan in need.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Emma sighed, unable to fight the pleasure she felt as Lucy kissed her neck and moved over to her lips. "Mmmmmm ooooooh Lucy! Ohhhh fuck! Ohhhh no! Stop! Please stop! Oooooh yessssssssss mmmmm oh God! Ooooooh mmmm that's so nice!"

Lucy didn't stop when Emma told her to because she knew the other woman didn't really want her to. And indeed the pleas for a cessation quickly turned into moans for more, especially when Lucy slipped her hand into Emma's open blouse and began fondling her firm breast through her bra, erotically running her thumb over the lace covered nipple and making the already stiff bud swell up even more.

"You're so gorgeous!" Lucy said with a naughty sigh of her own as she felt up Emma's firm breast, one that had only gotten sexier thanks to motherhood. "I want you so fucking bad! Tell me you want me too Emma! Mmmm how can you watch all of this and not want to fuck?"

Emma didn't know Lucy well at all but she did want to fuck her. How could she not? While Emma was basically still dressed even though she had her skirt up around her waist and her panties to the side, Lucy was wonderfully and beautifully naked. Emma had a great view of Lucy's perky little tits and her erect nipples that looked so sexily sharp and that she badly wanted to run her tongue over. And even better was the way Lucy had her hand between her legs, rubbing herself, touching that beautiful wet pussy of hers in a way that had Emma wishing she was between the girl's legs and licking her.

But Emma still had trouble admitting what she knew she wanted. She had known what she was walking into when she came to this party. None of this was a surprise to her and she had been with women before so this was hardly virgin territory.

But she was also so confused about everything. About her sexuality. About her desires. About expressing herself in a sexual way. Nothing was ever simple and as gorgeous as Lucy looked and as hot as Emma found it to watch Sarah, Rose, Hayden and Jenna, she still couldn't bring herself to admit to Lucy that she wanted her. As good as Lucy looked naked and as much as Emma enjoyed those lips on hers, she couldn't make herself say it yet.

Emma didn't do anything to stop her, though, and Lucy took that as a sign to move forward, which Emma was perfectly happy with. Emma moaned as Lucy touched her breast through her bra and she kept touching herself just like Lucy was. In fact Emma began masturbating more fervently, working her fingers into herself at a faster pace thanks to the pleasure from Lucy's kiss.

Because when Lucy touched her lips against Emma's, Emma moaned in response and let the girl kiss her in a very sensual way. Emma didn't feel confused when she let Lucy kiss her and felt the soft, sensuality of those gorgeous lips on her own. Instead all she felt was wonderful pleasure. It made her pulse race and her heart thump and it most importantly gave her that heat between her legs that she so craved.

Even if she wasn't ready to full on admit that she wanted it yet, Emma knew she needed it. It was why she was here. It was why she had accepted the invitation. Emma had known exactly what would happen here and she had specifically sought it out. She might not have been able to verbally say what she wanted so much but it was completely obvious how she felt with everything she was doing.

Emma moaned out again, this time with even more desire, as she kissed Lucy back and felt those beautiful feminine lips against hers while getting more active in returning Lucy's desire. This was exciting her so much. Emma might have been voicing some reluctance but she was so turned on for this. She was getting so wet and not just from her own touch as her fingers rubbed herself so intimately while she and Lucy made out. She was also getting so turned on from everything happening around her.

Everyone was having so much fun and enjoying each other's bodies with no inhibition and nothing but open, free desire for one another. That made Emma relax and enjoy herself more as Lucy kissed her and felt up her breasts with both of Lucy's sexy little hands underneath her open blouse more, fondling her bra-clad chest. Emma liked that she wasn't the centerpiece of attention like Jenna was. She liked that she could go at her own pace with Lucy and let her nerves and hesitation fade away under the desire that was growing inside her.

"You're so sexy! So fucking beautiful!' Emma moaned as she pulled her lips away from Lucy's and began kissing over the other woman's neck, something that made Lucy sigh in happy pleasure and rub her nude body into Emma's dressed one. "You look so good naked!"

"Mmmmm I fucking love being naked!" Lucy giggled, admitting what anyone who knew who well her knew was true. She loved lounging around naked around her house and just being free and unclothed for no reason other than it felt good to be nude.

She could be quite the at-home nudist and she loved when her sexy friends like Shay and Ashley would visit and toss off their clothes too so they could all just hang out naked like they didn't have a care in the world. But what Lucy enjoyed most was being naked with someone while making love. And it was especially true with women. Lucy knew guys had their uses of course and she was still attracted to the male form but even the hottest, most well-sculpted male body couldn't compare to the soft wonders of women.

Lucy loved women's bodies of all kinds. She loved their soft skin and their lovely, feminine curves. She loved the fullness of breasts, even small ones like hers, and the sensual shape of a female ass. And of course she loved the heat and the wetness that could only come with an aroused woman and it was very clear to Lucy just how turned on Emma was. She didn't even have to say it because that aroused aura was all around her and Lucy helped her new friend by slipping Emma's blouse off.

They had barely exchanged more than 20 words before today but that didn't matter as Lucy was ready to explore every intimate inch of Emma and Emma was ready to let her. Lucy undid the last few buttons of Emma's blouse and then slid it off of her, leaving her in her cute bra with her nipples visibly poking out against the lace. Lucy brought her lips to Emma's to sensually kiss her again and at the same time began more openly fondling Emma's breasts, toying with her nipples through her bra in a very erotic way.

Emma let out a happy, needy moan from Lucy's soft hands feeling her up. The way her fingers teased her nipples made them swell up even more and Emma made a series of sexy gasps from the skilled touch.

"Ooooooh I haven't been with a girl in so long mmmmm gawd it's been too fucking long!" Emma admitted before she kissed Lucy again, the feel of their lips connecting reminding Emma there was nothing like the pleasure of a lesbian experience.

She liked guys...at least she had used to...but there had always been something so sensual and so erotic about kissing another girl and feeling all over their naked body and letting them kiss and lick you all over. Emma had always gotten so aroused whenever a woman touched her and she had been with women who knew exactly what they were doing and could turn her body into a puddle of bliss and satisfaction. The more experienced a woman was, the hotter it made Emma and even though Lucy was only a little bit older than her, it was clear she was abundantly experienced at making love to women.

"It's definitely been way too long!" Lucy said even though she had no idea when the last time was that Emma had engaged in sexy play with another woman. She could guess just from looking at Emma that she had been deprived of this pleasure for an unbearable amount of time. "I can see how much you want it! I can see how much you need it! Let me give it to you Emma! Let me make you feel good!"

Emma couldn't find the words to give the consent to Lucy that the beautiful nude girl wanted but it was all over her face and in every one of her actions. Emma was so turned on from having watched Sarah, Rose and Hayden work over Jenna's lovely young, Latina body and now Lucy was making her even hotter. Lucy looked so beautiful naked with her perky little tits and those impossibly hard nipples and a visibly wet pussy that Emma ached to lick and taste. She was a nude pixie and she looked so attractive to Emma right then.

And even though she couldn't make herself say what she so clearly wanted, Emma did the next best thing by nodded her head in a clear "yes" that communicated to Lucy that her body was hers to play with.

Lucy smiled in response and pressed her nude form up against Emma's while she kissed her again. Lucy was so eager to play with the gorgeous young mother and her hands glided over Emma's tits in her bra, feeling up her naturally enhanced chest while kissing her sensually again. Lucy was feeling very seductive right then and she put her skills to use on Emma, their tongues wetly touching as they kissed and Emma began responding with more desire, her resistance crumbling with only the slightest of pushes.

Lucy moaned as Emma kissed her back, their tongues rubbing together in a heated, sensual way while she caressed the blonde's sexy, bra-clad tits. Lucy loved being naked next to Emma and she couldn't wait to get Emma naked too. She loved feeling up those sexy breasts and Lucy couldn't keep her eager hands from moving lower, gliding down Emma's stomach and between her legs where her skirt was pulled up and her panties were yanked to the side to expose where Lucy most wanted her fingers and her tongue to go.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkkkk!" Emma shuddered and moaned in pleasure when Lucy's sexy fingers glazed over her wet slit.

"Feels good, doesn't it? Mmmm I love to masturbate but it's sooooo much better when it's someone else touching you there, isn't it?" Lucy asked with a seductive little laugh in her alluring voice. "Especially when it's another girl. We know all the spots to touch and we know just how to touch them!"

Lucy nimbly played with Emma's slit. She'd never touched her in such an intimate place before but she showed no hesitation in doing it to a woman she barely knew. Emma was so wet. She'd gotten very hot and juicy watching Jenna succumb to the pleasure she was being given and Emma was getting even hotter now that Lucy's fingers rubbed up against her slit and made her soft, slippery labia lips quiver with pleasure.

"Yesssssssssss!" Emma groaned out, unable to keep the word from slipping past her lips while Lucy stimulated her naughty lips and even ran her fingers naughtily through the soft, sexy fur of her brown pubic hair, making her bush get all wet with the juices from her dripping pussy. "Ooooooh Lucy! Mmmm fuck! Ohhhh fuck yesssss! Oooooh I need this!"

"Goddamn right you need this!" Lucy giggled before kissing Emma's neck again and making the gorgeous, young single mother groan with pleasure. "You shouldn't deny yourself Emma. Ooooh you're sooooo wet! Mmmm this pussy needs attention and I want to give it to you. Do you want me Emma? Do you want me to touch you? Do you want me to lick you? Mmmm do you want me to fuck you?"

Each one of those sexy questions sent a happy thrill through Emma's barely dressed body. Her pulse was racing and her pussy was getting wetter by the second, especially when Lucy punctuated her queries by sliding her fingers into her pussy. The penetration of those slim digits into her drenched folds made Emma's body unconsciously buck against them, her sexy squirming making clear how she craved this erotic touch.

And since she couldn't deny it anymore, she didn't even try.

"Yesssssss! I want it! I fucking want it!" Emma moaned erotically. "I want you to fuck me Lucy! Oh my God! You look so sexy and I love your fingers inside me! Please fuck me! My pussy needs attention! Ohhhh fuck I haven't done this in so long and I need it! I need it so much! Please Lucy! Please fuck me!"

Hearing Emma Roberts pleading for her was such a rush to Lucy. Emma was so sexy and she had wanted to fuck her for so long. She'd never had the chance before today so she was going to make the most of it and give this girl what they both wanted so badly.

Lucy eased a second finger into Emma's snug hole, making her gasp and moan even more and while she began gliding them in and out of her she leaned in to kiss her again. She and Emma rubbed their lips together in a shared display of desire while they heard sexy moans all around them, especially from Jenna as Hayden feasted on her teenage ass, something Lucy already was well aware that Hayden excelled at and that Emma actually knew too.

But for the moment Emma was totally focused on Lucy as she kissed the gorgeously naked girl and felt Lucy's perfect little tits rubbing into her. Their lips connected again and again as their kisses got so wet and lustful. Their mouths smacked together and before she knew it, Emma was sliding her tongue into Lucy's mouth and giving herself over to a desire she hadn't indulged in for so long.

Emma moaned as her tongue rubbed into Lucy's and she began letting out happy little gasps and sighs over the way Lucy's skilled fingers felt rubbing her needy pussy. And those moans got even louder when she felt Lucy reaching behind her to get to the clasp of her bra.

She was doing it one-handed since her other hand was quite well occupied and even someone as experienced at bra removal as Lucy was fumbled with trying to do it that way. She kept kissing Emma while fingering her and trying to undo her bra and finally Emma realized that she needed to get a lot more involved if this was going to happen. Without pulling away from her kisses with Lucy, Emma reached around back and unclasped her bra, pulling it off of herself and exposing her breasts to a very appreciative Lucy.

"Oooooh yesss! You have such great boobs!" Lucy moaned in delight, pulling her mouth away from Emma's tasty lips so she could instead move down to her tits while all the while continuing to finger fuck her squishing pussy. "Sexy, yummy mommy boobs!"

The truth was Lucy had a thing for older women, especially women who were mothers. Or, to put it more coarsely, Lucy loved fucking MILFs. How could she not when Laura Leighton had done such a good job showing her and Shay how women could fuck each other to incredible heights of ecstasy? How could she not when Lucy had carried her crush on her on-screen mommy Holly Marie Combs until the mansion had brought them together? She loved everything about sexy, naughty mommies fucking her and treating her like a dirty little slut.

Emma wasn't the kind of mommy she usually went for since Lucy was actually slightly older than her and Emma didn't have the kind of experience that a woman like Holly or Laura or the gorgeous older women at The Boutique that Lucy adored to have tie her up and restrain her in the sexiest ways while they worked her over, sometimes even two or three at a time. Oh yes, Lucy got so fucking hot and wet whenever she was at the mercy of an older woman and she hoped Rose and Sarah would ravish her tonight too. But right then she was focused on Emma and what a beautiful young mommy she was.

1...34567...11