Scream and Scream Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were fucking her non-stop. It was a blur of licking and fingering and Jenna felt nothing but the most intense pleasure of her life. She had done kinky things before but not even that felt as good as this and she didn't want to hold back. All she wanted to do was come and then get herself fucked again and again and again by all of these women.

"OOOOOOH MY GOD OOOOOOH FUCK YESSSSS FUCK ME! OOOOOH FUCK I'M COMING OHHHHH MY GODDDDD!!!" Jenna cried in joy. "OHHHH SARAH! OH MY GOD ROSE! FUCK MEEEEEE! FUCK MY LITTLE CUNT! OOOOOOH GAWWD LICK THAT NAUGHTY PUSSY FUCKKK OHHHHH MY GODDDD YOU'RE BOTH SO FUCKING GOOD! MAKING MY PUSSY FEEL SO GOOD OHHHHHH FUCKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS FUCKKKKKK OHHHHH FUCK I LOVE THIS! OHHHHH MAKING MY NAUGHTY CUNT COMMMMMME!!!"

Jenna had never felt more alive in her life. The endorphins were rushing in her head and adrenaline was pumping through her veins. She had never felt this fucking wet in her life. She could hear the wet lapping sounds of those thirsty tongues on her dripping folds and she felt so squishy and happy. She loved feeling like this. It felt so good to come and have Hayden's hands all over her boobs while these hungry women devoured her pussy with their horny lesbo mouths.

"OHHHHH GOD OHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKK COMING SO GOOD! SO FUCKING GOOD! YESSSSSSSSSSSS PLEASE MORE! OHHHH FUCKKKK I HAVE TO FEEL MORE OOOOOOOH FUCKKKKK AHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS!!!" Jenna roared in orgasm, her body shaking in joy. "YESSSSSSSS OOOOOH I LOVE IT! I FUCKING LOVE IT! OOOOOOH!!!"

Jenna felt Hayden's lips up against hers again and she kissed her back with wanton lust and unbridled enthusiasm. Jenna didn't want the pleasure to ever stop and kissing Hayden was so much fun as she felt up her boobs and moaned as Hayden reached down to grab her butt again. Jenna moaned into their kiss as Hayden felt up her bare ass and she rubbed herself into the blonde girl while Sarah and Rose lapped up the last drops of her orgasmic cream.

All of this left Jenna breathing hard, her beautiful, young face flushed and glowing with perspiration and elation as the orgasm she had just experienced made her tingle everywhere. Her brain was awash in endorphins and adrenaline was rushing through her veins as she fell back on the couch with a big, happy smile all over her face. It had all felt so good and all Jenna wanted now was more.

Fortunately, more was just what everyone wanted to give her and Hayden took control as Sarah and Rose kissed each other passionately. The friends shared Jenna's fuck cream between them as their lips fused together, parting only so their tongues could both reach out and touch the other's. They moaned into each other's mouths as they savored the taste of hot teenage girl cum and while they did that, Hayden gave Jenna a little push, literally.

"Get this sexy butt in the air," Hayden urged wantonly and Jenna was in such a dreamy, happy state after her orgasm that she immediately did what the blonde told her.

Jenna repositioned herself on her hands and knees on the couch, bending herself over and pushing her bare bottom out. She never would have done this before, especially without any hesitation, but she couldn't help herself now. She knew exactly what Hayden was thinking and she didn't have the will to try and stop her, even as she felt a reflexive surge of nervousness over what was going to happen.

Hayden could sense Jenna's nerves and she immediately sought to ease them by softly caressing the teen's tight, sculpted brown butt cheeks with her creamy hands. She seductively dragged her fingers over those gorgeously fit cheeks and gently grabbed a hold of them before leaning in to softly kiss all over Jenna's buns, making her moan from the erotic sensation of it.

"I won't do it if you don't want me to," Hayden promised. "But I can make it so feel so fucking good! I know you're nervous Jenna! I was scared about it too once but once you feel that first lick it will be like nothing you ever felt before and you'll start wanting more and more and more until you won't ever be able to get enough of it. There's a little freak inside you too! Just like there was for me. And I think it's time you let her out to play!"

Jenna gulped nervously but she also moaned because that sounded really good and she was definitely enjoying how sexy it felt to have Hayden's hands rubbing her bare ass while her lips kissed all over her skin. She knew Hayden would stop if she told her to but she didn't feel like telling her not to do this.

She had never felt like this before. She been with both men and women who wanted to fuck her ass but she had always told them no. She had been too nervous and too sure she wouldn't like it. But she had never felt this kind of pleasure before and it was making her want to try new things and go further than she ever had before in sex.

The way Hayden was caressing and kissing her ass made her want to be naughty and give herself over to this illicit tingling inside her. It was a little scary for her but in a good way. Her heart was beating so fast inside her chest which only made the afterglow of her orgasm even more intense. Jenna was so happy as she felt Hayden's hands and lips all over her ass and she didn't want her to stop.

"Be gentle," Jenna said softly, giving her consent to this exploration and telling herself that she would make Hayden stop the second it stopped feeling good.

But Jenna didn't know if that would ever happen because so far Hayden was making everything feel amazing, just like Sarah and Rose had. And it got even better when she felt Hayden grip a little harder on her ass cheeks and spread her brown, teen buns open so she could get at her naughtiest hole.

"I'll be really gentle," Hayden promised before devilishly adding. "Until you don't want me to be anymore!"

The sound of that made Jenna moan and feel a new excitement inside her. She couldn't believe she was letting Hayden do this but her moans grew louder and longer as Hayden slid her tongue between her cheeks and gave her ass crack a long, sensual lick upward, licking right up to her asshole and then delicately teasing her hole. Hayden flicked her tongue against her puckered ring and for the first time ever Jenna felt a tongue touch her anus and lick all over it.

"Oh fuck! Oh my God! Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk!" Jenna hissed in surprise, both at how it actually felt to have a wet tongue touch her hole and how much she liked it. "Oooooh Hayden! Fuck! That feels so naughty! So fucking naughty!"

"I love licking ass!" Hayden giggled before sliding her tongue against Jenna's hole again and letting saliva drip off it so she could smear it around her precious virginal ring. "I'm such a little freak! Your ass is so tight and tasty Jenna! Such a gorgeous fucking butt! Mmm nice and round and tight! I'm going to make you feel so good!"

Hayden remembered her own first experience with anal pleasure. It hadn't been when Rose had taken her cherry with Mr. Snappy. It had been when Alyssa had first rimmed her in the bathtub the morning after her first time at the mansion. That had been such a wonderful experience for Hayden. She had been scared to do anything in the butt before then, just like Jenna. She had been afraid it would hurt or that it was wrong or gross. But Alyssa had shown her how amazing it was and now Hayden wanted to do that to Jenna and show the gorgeous Latina teen just how good it could feel.

Hayden was so gentle and focused entirely on making Jenna feel pleasure. She rimmed her slowly and sensually, letting her wet tongue bathe the girl's virginal hole and spread saliva all over it. She took her with such sexy seductiveness, not overwhelming Jenna with pleasure, at least not yet. Instead she let her slowly adjust to it, raising the temperature with every flick of her tongue against Jenna's rosebud as she rimmed her asshole and got it wet with her own drool, making Jenna pant and moan in an unending sound of pleasure.

"So good! Oooooh Hayden! Oh my Godddd! I can't believe I like this!" Jenna gasped, wondering if she'd missed out by not doing this earlier. "Lick me Hayden! Oh God I can't believe you're licking my butt but you're making it so good! Ohhhhh please don't stop! Lick my ass you naughty girl! Mmmmmmm make me like it!"

Jenna had her eyes closed as she felt herself get rimmed for the first time. It was such an exciting rush that left her gasping in delight. Hayden was making her asshole so wet, licking all over her anus and making her pant for it like a dirty doggy. Jenna couldn't get over how much she was enjoying this. It was so unexpected but Hayden was making it feel awesome and her cummy pussy was tingling with fresh excitement as she felt her asshole get explored for the first time.

She kept moaning for more as Hayden pressed her beautiful, creamy blonde face between her tight, Latina butt cheeks. Hayden's pink tongue licked all over her hole and Hayden did it with such gentleness that it was so easy for Jenna to let herself be taken even further.

"Want me to put my tongue inside you?" Hayden asked. "I won't if you don't. I can stop now! Or I can slip my naughty fucking freak tongue right up your tight, yummy booty Jenna and tongue fuck you like a sexy slut! Your ass tastes so fucking good baby! I want to do so much more to you Jenna! I want to tongue fuck your tight fucking ass! I want to lick your sexy butt and wiggle my way right into you! I can use my tongue mmmmm and I can use my finger too! I can make you feel so good! But only if you want me to..."

Jenna felt so amazing from being rimmed that there was no way she was going to refuse more but she knew Hayden was sincere about stopping if she wanted it. Jenna appreciated that even as she immediately rejected the idea.

"Don't fucking stop!" the Latina teen moaned out. "Show me what a freak you are Hayden! Work your tongue into my ass! Put your tongue up my butt! Oh God! No one's done this to me before! Fuckkkk ohhhhh fuckkkk ooooooh Hayden! Yessssssss so fucking naughty! Ooooooh my Godddddd!"

Jenna's moans flowed out of her young mouth as Hayden's tongue slid into her hole and wiggled inside her. She began gently tongue fucking her, pushing her tongue into Jenna's pucker and it made Jenna gasp and squeal and the wonderful new pleasure that rushed through her. She groaned out again and again, imploring Hayden for more as she was penetrated by Hayden's slippery little tongue. It was the first thing Jenna had ever felt up her ass and she liked it. She liked it a lot.

"More Hayden! More!" Jenna implored, so shocked over how much she was enjoying this and wanting Hayden to explore deeper. "Ooooooh my God! Fuck me! Fuck my butt with your naughty fucking tongue! Ooooooh yesss! Ughhhh fuck yessss! Ohhhh I love feeling that sexy tongue right up my booty! Mmmm eat my ass Hayden! Eat my fucking ass! Ohhhh my Godddd fuckkkkkk!"

It was so crazy that this was happening to her. But it felt so amazing. Hayden really did love eating ass. Jenna could feel that in all of her enthusiasm but at the same time she was doing it nice and gently, letting her get used to the pleasure before giving her more. Jenna could feel her pussy drooling from the pleasure of having a tongue slide into her asshole and wetly wiggle around inside her naughtiest hole and her nipples were as hard as diamonds as the pleasure rushed through her.

Jenna kept begging for more and Hayden kept giving it to her. Hayden even moved one of her hands off of those tight, tan Mexican cheeks and instead used it to rub against the teenager's dripping slit. She stimulated Jenna's labia and rubbed against her clit while she tongue punched her ass, her naughty probing getting a little more aggressive as she felt Jenna relax her virginal hole and invite her in more.

Hayden loved doing this to girls. She loved licking their asses and making them feel such wicked pleasure and it was so much fun to be the first person to ever do this to Jenna. She had such a great ass. It had such yummy roundness in her teenage cheeks and it felt so sexy pressed against her face as Hayden buried herself between those buns, making her home in Jenna's ass crack while she literally salivated into her hole. She ran her free hand all over those gorgeous Latina cheeks while tonguing her asshole, caressing them with such desire at the same time she rubbed her pussy.

Jenna tasted so fucking good and Hayden loved being able to thrill her like this and make Jenna moan from a rim job for the first time. Hayden had never been happier to have been in Scream 4 than she was now as she feasted on Jenna Ortega's virginal ass and she was overjoyed that her role in the movie had meant she could be a part of this naughty gathering. And Hayden hoped this was the start of a lot of fun with her and Jenna.

Hayden had been as surprised as anyone to find out her character had seemingly survived Scream 4. Hayden had thought Kirby was a goner but apparently that hadn't been the case. And since a sixth film was all but inevitable now, Hayden hoped her agent would soon get a call telling her she was coming back because her head was filled with fun ideas about being able to hang out on the set with Jenna so they could disappear into their trailers and fuck behind everyone's back and work together to seduce whatever new hotties were going to be brought into the next movie.

Hayden wanted that so much because Jenna was just as sexy and hot as she had imagined she would be. Her teen ass was so tasty and her pussy was so fucking juicy. Hayden could feel Jenna's juices all over her fingers and she wanted to lick them so bad. But she wanted Jenna's ass even more and she wormed her tongue into her pucker as she rubbed Jenna's swollen clit. She made her gasp and groan and pant with pleasure and every sound out of Jenna's mouth made Hayden more and more turned on.

"Hayden! Ohhhh my God! Oooooh you're going to make me come again!" Jenna cooed. "You're going to make me come from licking my ass! So naughty! Mmmmm so fucking kinky! So good! Ohhhh it's SO good! Ohhhh don't stop Hayden! Pleaaaaaaaaase don't stop licking my butt! Fuckkkkk! Oooooh more! Please more! Please fuck me!"

Jenna's eyes remained closed as she let this forbidden pleasure rush through her. She was on her hands and knees on the couch with her bare ass rubbing into Hayden's face and she didn't think it could get any better. But with her eyes closed, Jenna couldn't see what else was happening.

Sarah and Rose hadn't just shuffled away and they weren't just watching either. Rose had big plans for Jenna and Sarah was helping her as she kneeled in front of Rose and rubbed her own cunt cream all over Mr. Snappy to lube it up. They'd brought plenty of lube of course but the natural female essence always seemed to work best and Sarah smeared her own juices all over the black plastic shaft of Rose's favorite toy, reaching down between her legs to get pussy juice all over her fingers and then rubbing it on as she worked her tongue over the plastic head, treating the toy like it was a real cock.

Sarah's panties were gone now, giving her full access to her own pussy as she rubbed her slippery essence onto her friend's fake phallus to lube it up and get it ready for Jenna's virgin ass. Rose wanted that tight teen booty and Sarah couldn't wait to see Jenna get fucked. And if by chance Jenna didn't want it, Sarah was ready to offer up her own ass in a heartbeat because Snappy looked so fucking sexy strapped to Rose's waist.

And while Jenna had no idea what they were planning for her, others did because this was not just a foursome. This special Scream party had attracted a number of sexy guests and there were some very excited eyes watching Sarah lube up Rose while Hayden ate Jenna's virginal asshole. Those eyes were watching an absolutely amazing show and that was the reason Lucy Hale was frantically masturbating herself as she drank in the gorgeous view of all four of those beautiful women getting it on at the couch right across from her.

"Ohhhhh my Goddddd! Mmmm fuck do her Rose! Fuck her ass just like you fuck mine!" Lucy moaned sensually while she touched herself and imagined Rose shoving that big, fake cock right up Jenna's gorgeous young butt so she could turn her into an officially initiated slut for all of them to play with. "Eat her ass Hayden! Oooooh yessss drool right into that sexy butt! Make her love it! Turn her into a little fucking slut and make her fuck us all!"

Lucy had felt the pleasure of Mr. Snappy many times before as well as the exquisite delights of being rimmed by Hayden. And she was going to make damn sure that she didn't leave this party until she experienced both of those again too. But first she desperately wanted to see Jenna get fucked. Lucy wanted to watch that show and see the elated look on Jenna's face as the girl took it up the ass for the first time and realized how fucking amazing it felt.

Lucy loved sex. She loved having it and she fucking loved watching it. That's why she was so happy to be sitting back on the other couch across from where Jenna and everyone else was. Lucy was completely naked with her legs spread and her hand right in her honeypot as she fingered herself openly, eager to let everyone see her masturbating so they could know how turned on she was from everything that was happening.

She was so fucking wet as she watched Jenna come so hard from Rose and Sarah sharing her pussy. Lucy had been in the exact position Jenna had just been in, coming helplessly all over those gorgeous faces and feeling such intense ecstasy from two hot, experienced mouths going down on her at the same time. Lucy loved fucking women, especially older women and she knew how incredible both Rose and Sarah were.

Lucy's fingers were wonderfully creamy from rubbing herself. She had come right along with Jenna and she had kept on touching herself after the teenager had orgasmed. Lucy didn't want to stop. Her fingers were so slippery with her juices and after taking a few moments to suck them clean she had shoved them right back between her legs to get them all wet and slippery again while imagining just how easily she could readjust herself and push a finger or two right up her own asshole.

Lucy shivered at the thought. She loved anal sex. She could come so hard from taking it up the ass, especially when it was an experienced, sensual, older woman doing it. Lucy of course loved girls her own age too. She'd had so much fun fucking Shay Mitchell when they'd done Pretty Little Liars together and after they'd ended up together at the infamous mansion Christmas party together, Lucy and Ashley Benson had connected so erotically too.

Lucy loved fucking her friends and co-stars. She loved licking their pussies and letting them take her and fuck her raw. Lucy loved being submissive and her friends were all so fucking hot. They would always treat her so good, just like the little slut she loved to be and she loved fucking Shay and Ashley and Troian Bellisario, especially when they were all together.

She didn't consider herself a lesbian...at least maybe not fully. She still liked guys sometimes but Lucy could never get enough of girls. She and Shay had had so much naughty fun exploring each other's hot, young bodies when they'd done the show together and Lucy had continued to be rather insatiable toward her co-stars when she'd done Katy Keene too.

She'd been so totally addicted to Ashleigh Murray's delicious chocolate pussy. Lucy had never been with a Black girl until she and Ashleigh had hooked up and Lucy had been hooked from the first taste. Ashleigh was so gorgeous and had such an amazing body and one of the most delicious pussies she had ever tasted. Lucy had enjoyed herself so much fucking Ashleigh all the time when they'd done the show together and one of the hottest nights of her life had been when Ashleigh and Camille Hyde had fucked her together in a threesome.