Scream and Scream Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes come for them honey! Come like the grown-up little puta that you are! Show these gringa whores that you're a horny little pussy slut and that you loved being fucked!" Melissa urged while moaning out with quick, happy breaths from Neve's licking. "You look so fucking sexy Jenna! Like a real hot fucking goddess just like me! I'm going so much fun with you sweetie! You look amazing taking all that dick up your ass while a white girl munches on your cunt! Come for them Jenna! Come for all of us!"

"FUCKKKKKK!!!!" Jenna cried when she felt an orgasm rush through her like never before. "OHHHHH MY FUCKING GOD! OHHHHHH FUCKING YESSSSSSSS! OHHHHHH!!!"

The erotic intensity of having her hole filled up by Mr. Snappy while Sarah stimulated her ultra-sensitive pussy and she felt the mental ecstasy of Melissa's hot words and sultry gaze caused a reaction that Jenna had never experienced in her sex life. She didn't just come from all of the ecstasy, she felt juices gushing out of her like a spray and before she could fully realize what was happening, Jenna was squirting all over Sarah's face.

"Fuck yesssssssssss! Squirt right in my fucking mouth Jenna!" Sarah gasped in delight, opening wide to get the last gushes of Jenna's cum as Rose kept thrusting up her ass and drew out the teenager's orgasm.

"OHHHH MY GODDDDDD!!!" Jenna squealed as she squirted for the first time in her life. "FUCKKKK! IT'S SO GOOD OHHHHH FUCKKK!!!"

Jenna had never felt anything like this in her life. She'd had really wet orgasms before when she got good and horny, like that time Emily and Natalie had made a sisterly snack out of her vagina, but this was the most intense experience of her life and she couldn't believe the juices were literally spraying out of her pussy into Sarah's mouth. She hadn't even thought a woman could do that and as she caught her breath and saw Sarah pull her face out from underneath her with her juices making a mess of her lovely skin, Jenna actually blushed.

"Oh my God! Wha...what happened?" Jenna moaned, her whole body tingling even though she felt totally embarrassed over how much of a mess she had made on Sarah.

"Don't be embarrassed sweetie, it's fucking natural and I loved it!" Sarah smiled in response before kissing Jenna right on the lips and letting her taste her own squirt.

"Yeah baby, nothing wrong with squirting," Rose assured her, giving Jenna's bare ass a sexy pat and slowly easing the toy out of her no longer cherry hole. "That's a fucking compliment! It means we fucked you real good!"

"Oooooh you did! You so did!" Jenna moaned as she tried to wrap her brain around what happened as she tried to catch her breath and keep her eyes locked on Melissa. "I can't believe I came so hard! I...uhhh...mmmmm gawwwd that never happened to me before!"

"Oh it will again pretty girl!" Melissa moaned while humping against Neve. "Once you learn how to turn that pussy into a gusher you never stop! Oooooh I wish I could do it! Maybe you can teach me!"

Jenna giggled, her embarrassment fading by the second as everyone seemed so cool with her having such a wet, messy orgasm. She lustfully kissed Sarah again and then turned her head to tongue kiss Rose and let her taste some of the squirt she had just tasted from Sarah's lips. But kept a lot of her attention focused on Melissa as her friend tensed up and moaned out like a happy slut from Neve's tongue and lips working over her clit.

"Oooooh yesss Melissa! Come! Come all over her face and I'll lick it right off of her and kiss you!" Jenna eagerly promised as she sat up on the couch and felt herself get sandwiched by Sarah and Rose's sweaty bodies while they all kissed and pawed at each other, Sarah's perky tits pushing into hers while Rose got Mr. Snappy between her butt cheeks and she shivered from how loose and naughty her asshole felt. "Do it! Come all over Neve! Show me you're a naughty puta just like me! Be a sexy slut and let me see you come Melissa!"

"Oh yessssss! You'll see me come! You'll see me fucking come all over this white bitch's face! FUCKKKKKK!!!" Melissa howled as Neve worked over her clit with extra gusto in response to the "b-word" being dropped again. "OHHHH FUCKKK YESSS OHHHH YEAH NEVE YEAHHHHH FUCKING MARRIED MOMMY SLUT EATING MY TIGHT CHICANA PUSSY OOOOOH FUCKKKK YESSSSSSS SEXY WHITE BITCH FUCKKK YESSSSSSSS OHHHH YESSSS TAKE THAT CUM! TAKE THAT FUCKING CUM LIKE A GOOD SLUT OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

Melissa held a clump of Neve's dark hair while she humped her tan thighs against her pale face, grinding her creaming pussy into her while she came again all over that wonderful tongue.

"OOOOOH YESSSS FUCKING DROOL IN MY PUSSY OOOOOH FUCKKKK YESSSSS COMING ALL OVER THOSE SLUTTY LIPS FUCKKKK OHHHH FUCK ME NEVE FUCKKKKKK!!!" Melissa roared in release, her tits bouncing while she undulated in orgasm. "OOOOH YESSSS WATCH ME JENNA! WATCH ME COME! YOU'RE GOING TO BE DOING THIS TO ME NEXT! FUCKKK YESSSSSS OOOOOH GONNA COME ALL OVER YOUR SWEET PRINCESS FACE LIKE I'M DOING TO NEVE! OHHHH FUCKKKKK!!!"

Jenna moaned and rubbed her bare bottom into Rose's crotch to feel Mr. Snappy sliding between her cheeks while Sarah kissed her neck and felt up her tits. This was all so hot and she wanted so much more. She needed this fun to never, ever stop and when Rose pulled away from her backside to get on the floor with Melissa so she could shove the cock that had just popped her cherry right into Melissa's mouth and silence her screaming.

Jenna gasped and moaned as Melissa responded by wrapping her lips around the dark plastic dong and starting to suck the cock that had just been shoved up her ass. That was so nasty and so fucking sexy and Jenna's hand immediately dropped down to her still tingling pussy so she could rub it and when Sarah slid away from her to start kissing Neve, Jenna saw her chance.

She immediately leapt off the couch and went right for Melissa's pussy. She had been fantasizing about this and now nothing was holding her back. Her friend and no-longer-secret crush had let legs open already and while Sarah and Neve shared cummy kisses, Jenna dove in to start licking, making Melissa groan happily while her mouth was muffled by Mr. Snappy being shoved down her throat.

Jenna had never been happier in her life as she got her first taste of Melissa's honey and out of the corner of her eye she could see Lucy, Emma and Hayden nakedly crawling toward them. This was everything she had dreamed of and more and while Jenna began lapping at the juicy, tender folds of her friend's delicious pussy she knew she that all of them were going to be screaming all night long and loving every minute of it.

1...67891011