Scream and Scream Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She might not have been an older woman but she was so gorgeous and her young mommy tits were nice and round. They were a little bit bigger then Lucy had thought they would be, no doubt from having had her kid, and Lucy loved that. She brought her free hand to Emma's exposed breasts and massaged them, moving her hand back and forth to take each sexy breast into her grasp and lustfully caress it while her tongue also moved back and forth, working over Emma's nipples and making them swell up even more as she licked and sucked them and wished that she had done this with Emma months earlier when the sexy blonde might even have had some mommy milk to feed her hungry mouth.

"Ohhhh fuck! Oh Lucy! Ohhhh my God!" Emma cooed, her hand unconsciously going to the back of Lucy's dirty blonde streaked hair so her fingers could run through it while the horny girl worked over her tits. "Mmmm fuck! That feels so good! So fucking good! I need this! Ughhhh fuckkk haven't done it in so long and it feels so fucking good!"

"I'll make it so good!" Lucy promised, pulling off Emma's nipple just long enough to say it before diving back down and circling her tongue all over the erect bud before flicking sensually against it to make Emma moan and squirm in pleasure. "I'll make you come so hard!"

"Yessssss! Yes please! Fuck me good! Make me come! Make me come so fucking hard!" Emma begged, enjoying every touch of Lucy's wet tongue to her bare breasts while wishing she could feel that hot tongue elsewhere on her body. "I need this! I need it so much!"

Emma had wanted this so badly the whole time. She had just been a bit hesitant to admit it. Even with that hesitation, though, Emma had known exactly what was going to happen here. She had gotten so turned on watching Sarah and Rose work over Jenna and she had wished they had been touching her like that because Emma knew all too well just what great lovers the two older women were. She had felt so much arousal and envy when Jenna had come because Emma had felt them do the same to her before and she had been aching to have them do it again.

Emma knew all about the mansion. She had been there a few times and it had been absolutely incredible. She knew what Sarah and Rose could do to a woman. She knew what it was like to have multiple women working her over and making her come uncontrollably from how intense the pleasure was. It had been so long since she had felt it though and she wanted to experience it again more than she could ever put into words.

She wanted to be licked by Sarah and Rose like they had done to her before when she had visited the mansion. She wanted Rose to slip on Mr. Snappy and take her pussy and her ass like no guy ever could. Emma wanted to feel like she could explode in orgasmic ecstasy as she felt soft, sensual female hands and mouths all over her touching her and kissing her and licking her in her most intimate places. She needed it so much and seeing Jenna come like that had her so hot with desperate desire.

Emma had only been to the mansion a couple of times. Jennifer Aniston had brought her after they had bonded in a very sexy way while they had filmed We're The Millers and it had been like nothing else Emma had ever experienced. There had been so many women there making each other feel good in the hottest, naughtiest ways. Emma might only have been there twice but it was more than enough to know what she was missing out on by not feeling the kind of overwhelming, long-lasting pleasure that had left her walking out of there the next mornings on wobbly legs feeling like an amazingly erotic train had just hit her.

Emma had never come as hard and as much as she had from going to the mansion and feeling all those bodies on her at once. She'd never had group sex until she had gone there and she had loved it just as much as she had loved the one on one intimacy she had felt when Jennifer had taken her to her bedroom and made love to her until the sun had risen with them naked and cuddling in each other's arms.

Those had been some of the best nights of Emma's life and she wanted to feel them again. She had been neglecting her own sexual needs lately, focusing on raising her new son and trying to make her relationship work. But it hadn't worked and now she was lonely, horny and unsure of what she wanted for herself other than she badly needed to have her pussy licked by Lucy or by Rose or by Sarah or by Jenna or by any of the other women here. She needed to feel that pleasure again, preferably over and over and over again until she was drained of all her pent-up need.

Emma wanted Hayden too. She looked on enviously as Hayden rimmed Jenna's ass, her beautiful blonde head shoved between those tight, tan, teenage butt cheeks. Emma knew all about what Hayden was capable of. They had fooled around a bunch of times when they'd filmed Scream 4 together and Hayden had made her feel so fucking good. Emma had come so hard from Hayden eating her ass an she wanted that feeling again,

But right then what Emma most wanted was Lucy. She was panting with need as Lucy licked and kissed all over her bare tits. No one had done that in so long. She hadn't had any other lovers while she'd been with Garrett and she hadn't been with anyone since they had broken up earlier. She hadn't had anyone touch her in what felt like forever and Emma squirmed in anticipation and lust as Lucy was all over her boobs, kissing and caressing and licking all over them and reminding her just why she had enjoyed being with girls so much in the past.

"Please Lucy! Please!" Emma moaned out with a hot gasp escaping her lips while her sensitive breasts were so skillfully stimulated.

"Please? Please what Emma?" Lucy devilishly teased before kissing each of Emma's swollen nipples again and circling her tongue around her pink areolas to make her squirm even more.

"Please fuck me! Please eat my pussy! Please! Please! Please!" Emma pleaded in need, grinding her ass into the sofa through her skirt and panties. "I need it so fucking much! Oooooh no one's touched me in so long! I need this! I need you! Please fuck me! Please make my pussy fucking explode! I've gotta have it! Please baby! Please!"

Emma had barely spoken to Lucy before today. They hadn't had any scenes together in Scream 4 and they had only interacted a bit on the red carpet at the premiere. She had no idea who this woman was other than how she had seen her in her acting roles and yet Emma was pleading for her to go down on her like they had been intimate lovers for years instead of veritable strangers. That was how strong her need was and Lucy certainly sympathized.

"I will!" Lucy sincerely promised. "It's a crime that no one's been touching this amazing body of yours! How could no one be fucking a sexy mommy like you every single night? I'll make you feel better Emma! I'll give you just what you need!"

Emma groaned in response, her fingers reaching down between her legs so she could once again touch herself. She was so wet. She couldn't remember ever being this wet before and she knew it was because she also couldn't remember the last time she'd had sex. It had been months and that was like lifetimes for her. Emma needed this so bad and she began finger fucking her sodden hole, squishing her digits into her folds, while Lucy licked her nipples and rubbed her own soft, warm body right into Emma's.

"Ooooooh yessss fuck me Lucy! Fuck me good!" Emma groaned, wishing she'd gotten to know Lucy better before because she definitely could have used a good friend through all of this.

Everything had been so crazy these last years. She was the first to admit that she was not good at relationships. It was something she had unfortunately inherited from her father. She hadn't planned to get pregnant and she and Garrett had been off and on so many times before they'd broken up for good. Emma was so glad she'd had her son but at the same time she had not expected to be a single mother.

It was not easy. None of it was. And she needed to feel good. She needed to feel real good and girls made her feel real, REAL good. She hadn't done this in so long but she was so glad she was here. She felt totally out of practice when it came to having sex with girls but Emma wanted to relearn it all. She needed this so much. And these days she might even end up going full-on lesbian considering the only man she wanted to be with these days was her son.

Emma moved her fingers in and out, gliding them into her pussy and rubbing right up against her clit as she bucked and groaned on the sofa. That allowed her to really press her bare tits into Lucy's face, something the girl really liked as she licked and fondled them while enjoying how motherhood had enhanced Emma's chest just enough to really give her something to play with.

But Lucy wanted something even more than Emma's tits and when she saw the girl fingering herself again, she moved on it.

"Oh no, none of that!" Lucy said with a laugh as she scooted her body down onto the floor so she could kneel in front of Emma. "I don't want you making yourself come. I'll take care of that for you!"

Lucy was full of lust but also she also truly wanted to tend to Emma's needs. She couldn't believe that someone as gorgeous as her wasn't getting any. She felt like she had to take care of that for her new friend and make sure Emma got everything she desired. So Lucy didn't rush. Emma's panties were still yanked to the side and her slit was there for the taking. But Lucy resisted her temptation to dive in and instead worked to undress Emma fully.

After all Lucy loved being naked and she knew Emma would be a lot happier when she was naked too. So while Emma looked down at her with a look of raw need and anticipation, Lucy unzipped her skirt and tossed it off so very easily. Lucy was all too experienced in the art of undressing other women and as soon as Emma's skirt was gone she went for the other woman's panties. She hooked her fingers into both sides of the horny woman's underwear, getting at the waistband and yanking them down with a smooth motion, gliding them off of Emma's body and revealing her in her fully nude form.

"You're so fucking hot!" Lucy moaned at the view she had of that juicy, drooling pussy that was so badly in need of attention. "We're definitely gonna be good friends from now on!"

And for Lucy, a vital part of friendship with her hottest and closest female friends was being able to go down on them. So she was sincere in wanting to be friends with Emma and even more sincere in wanting to make her feel really good. She loved seeing Emma naked and seeing that drooling wet pussy with those needy, swollen lips and the way Emma's soft, sexy fur was soaked with her arousal. She looked so delicious and Lucy was starving right then as she dove in and began feasting on the now fully exposed pussy before her.

"OOOOOOOOH!" Emma cried out in instant delight, the feel of Lucy's tongue so incredibly good that she nearly came on the spot. "Oh fuck yes Lucy! Yes! Oh yes! Do it! Fucking lick me! I need it so fucking much! Please fuck me! Lick my wet pussy! Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkk you have such a good tongue!"

Emma could tell from the first lick that Lucy, like the amazing women at the mansion, knew exactly what she was doing. She clearly had done this many times before and that was just what Emma needed right then. She didn't need some inexperienced newbie exploring around her pussy trying to find out what made her feel good. She needed someone who knew where and how to lick and Lucy was very much that person. Her adorable face and cute little brown hair looked so sexy between her spread legs while Lucy kneeled in front of her and Emma was in rapture within seconds.

"Yesssssssss! Don't stop! Please don't fucking stop! Oooooh it's been too long! It's been too fucking long since I've been with a girl!" Emma cried in pleasure and need, a big smile crossing her face as she felt the ecstasy and energy run through her veins as her neglected vagina finally got what it had been craving. "Ooooooh Lucy! Fuck me! Yesssss ohhhh fuck yes you eat pussy so good you naughty little thing! Fuck me! Mmmmmm oh gawd make me feel how good it would feel if I just went totally gay! Fuckkkkk ohhhh fuckkkk yessssssssss!!!"

Emma had definitely wondered in the past if her life would be a lot simpler if she just became a lesbian and didn't bother with men anymore. She had a long track record of bad relationships with boys to back that pondering up and while she had never been able to quit dick, Emma once again found herself thinking that if she just only had sex with girls she would be a whole lot happier because Lucy was making her feel incredible and reminding her just how much she enjoyed the feel of a female tongue on her sex.

Emma loved being licked. She loved it far more than she loved being penetrated. And while being fucked could get her off and she had certainly been fucked to immense ecstasy by girls with toys, especially Rose with Mr. Snappy when that sex goddess had taken Emma's anal virginity and made her love every fucking second of it, Emma loved being licked and sucked and orally pleasured the most. Women were so good at that and she now fully realized just how much she had missed it as Lucy's tongue lapped away at her pinkness and made her pussy drip right into her mouth.

Lucy was so excited to do this and Emma's happy sex sounds fueled her on more. She lashed her tongue over Emma's puffy pussy lips, feeling how swollen with arousal they were and enjoying how deliciously juicy she was. Emma tasted wonderful. Lucy loved getting that juice all over her tongue and letting it coat her taste buds and she worked over the girl with everything she had, lapping and sucking away at her cunt lips and then plunging her tongue into her quivering folds to make her squeal before she made it even better by sucking on her slit and kissing her hard clit.

"Morrrrrrrre! Please more!" Emma groaned as she began unconsciously grinding herself into Lucy's face, smearing her pussy into her as her hand pushed down on the back of Lucy's head. "Fuck me! Oh yesssssss fuck me! Lick that pussy! Lick it so good right there! Oh Lucy! LUCYYYYY! Oooooooh you're so fucking good at this! Don't stop! Don't fucking stop!"

Emma wanted to close her eyes and just let the pleasure wash over her. It felt so amazing to have a woman going down on her for the first time in years and she wanted to shut off all her other senses so she could completely focus on how it felt to have Lucy's wonderful lips kissing her slit and sucking on her folds and how amazing it was to have Lucy's tongue gliding erotically up and down her labia and then pushing inside to tongue fuck her. But Emma forced her eyes to remain open so she could see that beautiful face at her pussy licking and sucking and making everything feel good.

Emma had known for a long time just how good being with a woman was. She had been curious about it ever since she had first started having her sexual urges, wondering what it was like to kiss a girl instead of a boy and what it would be like to touch another girl with such soft skin and nice hair and a beautiful body. She had felt tingles for girls growing up and she had liked it. She had felt that way for boys too, of course, but girls had made her extra excited because she felt like it was wrong and naughty, which only made her want it more.

She'd had no idea just how naughty and good it could be though until she'd had her first experience with the most unexpected woman...her Aunt Julia. Julia Roberts was America's sweetheart. An Oscar-winning movie star legend with a dazzling smile, a sweet demeanor, a kind heart and a secret naughty side that Emma had never dreamed her gorgeous aunt could ever have until she had felt it for herself.

When Emma had started feeling urges about girls she had known she had to talk to someone. She had been too embarrassed to talk to her mom and she sure couldn't have gone to her dad. But she had always told her Aunt Julia everything. Julia had been there for her all the times she had needed her and she had needed her then. She had told Julia how confusing those feelings had been and how she liked them but was also scared of her desires too. And Julia had been such a huge help, just not in the way Emma had expected her to be.

Julia had assured her that it was perfectly natural for girls to be curious about girls and that there was nothing wrong with exploring and finding out what she liked. Julia had told her it was okay if she was a lesbian and that it would never make anyone in the family love her less. And then she had shocked Emma by telling her that she liked girls too and she liked guys and there was nothing wrong with being attracted to anyone she wanted to be attracted to. Emma had never dreamed her gorgeous aunt could be with a girl much less be fully bisexual but that had only been the first shock and it had been nothing compared to when her Aunt Julia had offered to help her explore.

Emma had never, ever expected to hear anything like that from her aunt and at first she had thought she had heard her wrong because it had seemed absolutely crazy. But Julia had been sincere and Emma's jaw had dropped when her aunt had leaned in to kiss her, not like a family member kiss but like a real kiss with soft lips and a sexy tongue touching her. Emma had been so shocked and almost frozen with disbelief but her aunt had kept on kissing her and soon Emma succumbed to the unexpected seduction and had kissed her back, pressing her lips to her world famous aunt's and even rubbing her tongue into Julia's.

She hadn't been pressured into anything and Julia certainly hadn't made her do anything she hadn't wanted to do. It had been unexpected and even a bit awkward to have her first lesbian experience with her own aunt but Emma had liked it. She had REALLY liked it in fact. Aunt Julia had been such an amazing teacher, showing Emma how she could best touch herself, introducing her to the magic of sex toys and, especially, letting her feel the pleasure of a woman's mouth all over her body.

Emma had never told anyone what she and Julia had done. It was something she kept deeply secret for obvious reasons but also something she was so happy had happened. She didn't regret a thing she and experienced with her famous aunt and deep down Emma wished they'd do it again even though she was too embarrassed to try and seduce her aunt back into their taboo fun like Julia had seduced her all those years ago.

Emma had mostly been into guys since then but she'd had some fun experiences with girls too. Her first threesome had been when she had filmed and she'd been coaxed into joining Daniella Monet and Kelly Vitz in the hot tub without a swimsuit on. They'd sandwiched her in the bubbling water, kissing each side of her and fondling her boobs and even reaching down between her legs and Emma had loved every bit of it. They'd played her bratty tormenters in the movie but they'd been very good friends to her off-set and Emma had loved making love to them both together.

That had been such a wild, wonderful experience, one she never thought she would equal until Jennifer Aniston had brought her to the mansion and shown her that an all-girl threesome was like the beginner's level. Emma had loved the lessons she'd learned visiting the mansion and she hoped Sarah and Rose would tell Jennifer she missed her and all the other hot girls who had been so eager to make her feel good and experience the most wonderful, addictive pleasure. Emma wanted to feel women touching and kissing all over her body again. Lots of women. All at once. Kissing her and caressing her and licking her. Oh fuck that would be amazing.

She needed that so bad. She had tried to focus only on men these last few years. But she kept feeling desires for women. She had loved fooling around with Hayden when they had filmed Scream 4. No one had ever done things to her butt that Hayden could do with her tongue and Emma had felt such intense pleasure from feeling Hayden lick her there, something she had never thought would turn her on but that now she actually craved to feel again. She'd also done some messing around with Billie Lourd and Abigail Breslin when they'd filmed Scream Queens and she'd loved that too. It had been soooo hot to do threesomes with them and suck and kiss and play with Abigail's huge boobs while Billie had been behind her kissing her pussy and licking it so good that Emma had come over and over into her hot mouth.

1...45678...11