SCTT Nancy Pt. 04: Her Day Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Sam couldn't get over how familiar this kind of behavior was, how much like Vivi this Christy girl seemed to be, and how much these hapless guys' obedience reminded him of his own helplessness to resist Vivi's expert teasing and controlling behavior. These two guys were clearly kinda passive in their behavior, this wicked teasing would be dangerous with certain kinds of guys but Christy seemed to know just how to sniff out and entice the right ones...

Finally, Nancy said, when they were ready to leave, Christy sweetly suggested that the two guys carry the girls' packages to the car and they didn't hesitate for one second, helpfully offering their services. After one of the guys paid the tab, Christy winked at Nancy and motioned with her eyes toward both of the guys' crotches as they stood up. Nancy glanced at them and they each had obvious bulges...

Christy marched out of the pub with both guys hot on her heels, and she proceeded to lead them through the mall, brazenly flaunting herself as she pranced along in front of them in her sexy outfit, putting on quite the show as she took them out to the car. The click-click-clicking of both girls' spike heels turned quite a few heads as they went along also...

Nancy said she was kinda nervous at that point, and never would have allowed such attention from two guys she had never met, but watching Christy tease and manipulate them made it totally clear exactly who was in charge. She said she felt completely safe though, because these guys were completely wrapped around Christy's little finger, and her blatant displays of feminine pulchritude seemed ample reward for simply allowing them to be in her illustrious presence...

"Anyway," Nancy added, still completely glowing with excitement from describing the whole encounter, "I'm beginning to see this whole idea of teasing men a little bit differently. I'm not so sure I want to be quite like Christy, meeting guys in public and flirting with them like that, but...well, maybe I can learn some more about how to have fun doing it to you..."

12