SCTT Nancy Pt. 11: After...

Story Info
What to do with him after.
3.3k words
4.42
3k
2
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy and Sam fell back on the bed together, and Sam's hands roamed slowly all over her body as they laid there side by side. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close, talking softly into her ear and expressing his wondrous enthusiasm at the erotic feat he had just witnessed.

He was completely blown away by her newfound interest in the prick teasing games he'd been so desperate to explore with her, and he was even more stunned by the skill with which their night's kinky fun had been administered!

He had always figured that Nancy might fall very naturally into the role of being a naughty little cock tease, that she'd probably need only a bit of exposure to the mindset (and perhaps some coaching) to embrace it. Sure enough, he was right! Until that night, though, he had found limited success with her, because his efforts to lead her into it had come across as being very much from the male perspective, and as such, they had never been met with much interest or enthusiasm.

It had never occurred to him that having her connect with another woman, one who knew how to be enticing and seductive (maybe a bit manipulative too) would really do the trick. So in that sense he was very grateful to her friend Christy for teaching Nancy the ropes, so to speak, and his mind was already running wild with new possibilities about things Nancy might be able to learn from her.

So as they laid there together, he caressed her soft curves and mushed his erect cock up against her, listening to her breathing slowly calm down after her orgasm. After a little while, they began sharing their feelings with each other.

"That was incredible!" Sam effused, still in shock at the ease with which she had fallen into this gentle but dominant teasing role over him. She responded in similar fashion, confessing how exciting and empowering it had been to entice him all night long and then use him for her pleasure like that. She told him that exploring and developing her sexual power over him had really turned her on that night, and the way he had responded to her really surprised her -- it had really excited her too!

Also, as she had already observed, the idea that this cock teasing game could be a "girl thing"; that it could be something that was for her to enjoy instead of just something focused on his pleasure...that was a new concept that she liked very much!

So after telling him those things, she smiled from ear to ear, looking into his eyes and waiting for a moment before adding one very important detail, "Oh my god, honey, I don't think I've ever come that hard..."

She had really gotten caught up in the moment, getting off on controlling him sexually and then finishing herself off in a very kinky way. And of course, like a true tease-in-training, she had left him dangling in a state of hyper arousal too, just for good measure!

But the part that was particularly fascinating to her was that her orgasm had been achieved without any sexual penetration. The idea of that was quite new to her as well, and it really opened up a whole world of sensual techniques that could be used to pleasure herself while teasing and denying him at the same time! Hmmm...this was really getting interesting....

Anyway, now that she was back on planet earth, so to speak, she expressed a bit of uncertainty about exactly how it had played out. She had to be sure it was okay with him, because it was difficult to accept that any guy would literally like being treated like that, that he would actually WANT it that way...

So she asked, "So...you're sure you don't mind being teased like that? I mean, it just seems kinda, you know...cruel."

Sam smiled, literally having to contain his emotions as he tried to express himself, saying "Do I mind? Are you kidding?? No, I don't mind. In fact, it's quite the opposite -- I love it like that! What you did tonight was just fabulous, and the way you finished yourself off was totally hot...oh baby, it was perfect!"

He continued, "And sure, I suppose there are elements of cruelty to it. But if it's cruel in just the right way, then yeah...wow! I mean, some guys wouldn't like it, I guess, because all they want is sex and they aren't open to any other aspects of alternative sexuality. But honey, this has been the point I've been trying to make with you all along, that these kinds of teasing games are incredibly erotic to me. They've always been a huge fantasy of mine, and I'm so excited to explore them more with you! And above all -- I'll say it again - I promise to try to make things all about YOU!"

Nancy smiled as she absorbed his words, still getting used to the idea of attracting his attention and arousing his affectionate desires, toying with him sexually and then using him for her pleasure in whatever naughty ways she could think of. Turning the tables on the male-focused stereotype of feminine sexual objectification really was starting to become a lot more appealing to her! Still, she wasn't the type of self-absorbed girl that wanted to make it only about her, he had to be in there somewhere as well...

So her next question came out cautiously, her tone of voice showing some obvious concern as she glided one slender, feminine finger suggestively up his arm, over his shoulder and neck, and then up onto his cheek, "So... you still want to have sex with me though, right?" And as she said, it she opened her eyes wide and playfully flicked his nose with the tip of her finger.

Again Sam practically burst with emotion as he told her, "Oh god, YES of course I still want to have sex with you! But you gotta understand, honey, that knowing you're gonna tease me for a while first -- it just drives me wild, and it makes me want to make love to you more than I've ever wanted to before! So please, honey, just do it whenever you want, okay? You can get dressed up all sexy, show off and tease me for a while, and then, if you're so inclined, you can deny me...oh god...."

His eyes rolled back into his brain as he emphasized his point with a simple physical response instead of more words. His cock pushed forward into her, almost like it had a mind of its own, so eager to find its warm, happy place between her legs.

Nancy just smiled in pure satisfaction, hearing him openly confess his desire to be teased and denied. She allowed his cockhead to poke up against her warm panty-covered pussy, and it pressed here and there in a futile attempt to zero in on its prize. But just like the way it happened earlier when he tried to have his way with her, her soft silky panties did a perfect job of forbidding his entry.

He panted and moaned as he pushed his sex organ up against her, hopelessly trying to find a way inside her, but it was no use. He had no choice but to let it slip upward, letting his shaft slide along her snatch a few times. And again, instead of getting more aggressive with her, he seemed to actually prefer playing along with the wicked way her girly panties were rejecting his naughty male advances...

Again, she briefly allowed his naughtiness, but then she giggled and instinctively pulled her midsection away from him, saying sweetly but firmly, "Ah-ah-aaaahhh! Now you STOP that!!" And she reached down and playfully swatted his cock a few times, batting it back and forth in a kind of mock punishment...

Sam pulled back immediately, obeying her even though her rejection and playful scolding clearly excited him. Then he glanced down, drinking in the intensely erotic sight of his gorgeous fiancé playfully punishing his love muscle with her lovely hand. His breathing quickly got deeper and faster as he looked back up, and his eyes danced around her face up close, just loving the way she was all dolled up in her glamorous makeup.

Delighted with his obedient response, Nancy's voice went sticky-sweet as she nuzzled her face up against his, saying softly into his ear, "That's better. Now then...I suppose I can let you have me...occasionally. But only when I say, right, sugar??"

Then she smirked, studying him closely to see his reaction, noticing the way his eyes kind of glazed over as her brazen, erotic statement sunk into his psyche. He was speechless, just simply unable to respond! Emboldened, she took her hand away from his erection and extended her index finger at him, waving it in his face and using a scolding tone of voice like she was punishing a small child, telling him, "But if you want me, and if you want to have me every once in a while, you're gonna have to prove yourself, be a good boy, and do what I say...got it?"

Sam managed to pant his response this time, saying, "Yeah, I got it!"

Then she giggled and took his cock in her fingers, positioning the head of it right up against her silky panties and pressing it into the fabric, using it to push the silky material into her slit just a bit. She gasped in pure pleasure as it entered her just barely, the soft fabric tantalizing her cunt lips as the tip of his dick was stopped dead in its tracks, unable to push in any further. And then she began moving her hips round and round in a circle on it, once again using his sexual organ for her own pleasure.

After about a minute of this, she gave him a "Good boy!" as she demonstrated exactly how his obedience to her instructions would be rewarded. Sam simply moaned in response...that was all he could do!

Then she continued, pulling back a bit so she could look him right in the eyes, "Oh, and one other thing. So I hear, it's best if I don't let you cum very often...you keep talking about wanting me to be a prick tease, but part of the fun is the denial aspect too, right?" Her voice trailed off as she took her hand away and pressed her warm crotch harder into his erection, and Sam started breathing so hard he practically started hyperventilating.

"Oh yeah?" He retorted, barely able to spit out the words as she teased him mercilessly. "Where did you her that?"

Nancy giggled, gently rubbing her panty-covered snatch up against his cockhead some more and said girlishly, "Well...I have my sources!" And she continued, continuing to rub her sex round and round on him, "So yeah...we're gonna have to deny you some of the time, after lots of time spent teasing you, of course. But...you DO still wanna cum sometimes, though, right? It's not like you never want it to happen, yeah??"

Hearing her ask such naughty, suggestive questions - ones with obvious answers - really triggered Sam's kinkier desires and it was a delicious way to communicate on the specifics of the topic at hand. It also provided some real opportunity to make sure things were openly discussed, so he was happy to respond.

"Yes of course I still want to come, but the point is that I want YOU to control it. It's part of your role as my personal prick teaser to decide if and when that should happen -- to control me like that, any way you like. It's totally hot!"

Nancy pulled her cheek away from his, and she licked her lips as she looked deep into his eyes, humping his cock a few times, slowly at first and then faster. It suddenly occurred to her that now that they were engaged, she was more certain of his commitment to her, so she was even more confident in the stability of their relationship. Given that, it felt natural for her to want to indulge him in his kinky sexual fantasy, so she told him, "Well if you want me to be your naughty prick teaser, your very own hot little cock teasing wifey, then that's exactly what I'm going to be. But I'll tell you again, you naughty boy, you asked for this!"

Sam had no choice but to answer, "Yes, ma'am!" And with that, they both knew his fate was sealed. It was a done deal and it was absolutely perfect!

In any case, as much as Sam was loving this playful banter, he wanted to make sure she knew how serious he was. So he took an opportunity to express himself some more about the night's activities, telling her in all seriousness how much he loved all the ways she was behaving. It was important for his feedback to be very specific, because it was part of the wonderfully erotic communication on the topic of seduction and cock teasing that he had always wanted to share with her!

So he said that from the moment she had appeared at the top of the stairs at home earlier that evening, he was instantly enamored. Her glamor-girl makeover had simply floored him, and he was turned on the instant he laid eyes on her. He just loved how she was flirting with him and showing off for him in public too.

And later, when they got home after their date night, the way she got all dolled up in lingerie for him was wonderful (the stripper heels were a particularly tantalizing addition, he added). Those particular shoes, and other ones like them, he suggested, should be a staple of any carefully selected seduction-tease outfit.

He even expressed his interest in the "Wild Pair" store she mentioned, the one where she said she had purchased them, and told her he would be more than happy to take her back there for a little shopping trip. She could pick out some other high heels to wear for him, but only if they were very sexy, of course. He told her that would prefer being part of the selection and decision making process, but if she were to wear them for him there, put them on and pose for him, maybe prance around a bit for him too, then it would probably be quite easy for her to convince him to buy them for her.

Nancy's eyes opened wide as she took her soft fingers and slid them up and down on either side of his erection, telling him excitedly "Ooo! I like the sound of that, sugar...we can really have some fun with that!

Sam paused again, his excitement peaking once more as she blatantly teased his fully erect cock, rewarding him for his offer to take her shopping for sexy high heels. But there was one more thing to tell her about, one other particularly naughty little thing to bring up that had simply blown his mind...yes, it was the panty-teasing! She had just demonstrated it for him again too, so the timing seemed right to express his approval of it...

His voice quavered as he spilled his guts about how the kinky panty-teasing game they had discovered was incredibly erotic and thrilling to him, especially the way she had used his erection to bring herself to orgasm at the end...it was all just incredible!

Again, Sam excitedly offered to take her shopping for more panties too, suggesting that she could pick out any pairs she wanted. He would, however, expect the same level of involvement in the careful selection of sexy panties that she might wear to tease him. A bit of convincing would certainly be in order, but again he confessed that some parading around and showing off for him in them would instantly sway his mind into cooperation with regard to making him purchase them for her...

Nancy just smiled, continuing to slowly slide her soft fingers up down the length of his hardon, suddenly sensing him nearing a climax and simply taking her fingers away. She looked down and watched his sexual organ throb and twitch, bobbing up and down in a state of hyper-aroused desperation. Her sense of erotic fulfillment swelled up inside her as she feasted her eyes on it; it looked so hungry and needy, but it was also quite helpless as well. It was all ready for action but it had nowhere to go, and she simply wasn't going to do anything further about it!

Just to send him to the moon, she leaned in close, nuzzling her cheek up against him one more time, telling him softly, "And as long as we're going to the mall, maybe I can take you to the "slut store" Christy took me to; I bet you'd just love to see me try on some sexxxy outfits for you, baby! Be a good boy for me and maybe I'll let you buy me whatever you want me to wear for you, mmmkay??"

Sam practically came all over himself as she pulled away from him and looked at him with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes, and indeed, Nancy looked down and saw beads of pre-cum oozing out of his teased erection. They both knew full well she could have made him simply explode with just the slightest touch at that point, but instead she reached onto the nightstand, took a tissue and gently dabbed the precum off his slit.

Then she added, "Ooo, I think someone likes the sound of that!" He was speechless as she gently tended to his aching erection, cleaning off his cock as more precum oozed out of it, but not doing anything else to stimulate him even a little bit further...oh my god, what an amazing tease it was!

After about a minute of this, Nancy was stunned as she watched the tears forming in her husband-to-be's eyes, and he burst out, practically crying in ecstasy, "Oh god, yes, YES! Please, baby, I'll do anything you say, give you anything you want, just please, PLEASE tease me!"

"Awwwwww", she cooed, in a half mocking but also loving, soothing tone, "all right, sweetie, don't worry, Miss Nancy is going to enjoy seducing you and making you her personal, private little teasepet! Okay sugar? That IS what you want, right?" Sam nodded frantically as his sexual arousal lingered in quite simply the highest level he'd ever experienced; he was in absolute heaven and there was nowhere else he'd rather be!

After that, a few minutes passed as they just held each other, smiling and smooching and sharing their love, and Nancy had to make sure she didn't make even the slightest contact with his cock, knowing it would squirt all over the place it she did.

Finally Sam was able utter the last words he had been dying to say to her. His arousal was still sky-high and his emotions were all stirred up to the boiling point, but he managed to tell her that he had fallen more deeply in love with her that night than he had ever thought possible! Their friendship, trust, and intimacy had already been well established, and now that she had begun to explore his deeper sexual desires, he was simply over the moon with affection and appreciation for her.

She told him she loved him too, but with a somewhat lesser amount of enthusiasm, being just a bit patronizing and sticking to the cock teasing role she was exploring in herself at that moment. It struck him just right, it was wonderfully appropriate for the situation she had him in...

Anyway, the night wasn't over just yet, because she had one or two more tricks up her sleeve before she'd be done with him for the evening. Indeed, these particular things were going to very nice but also quite naughty; they were yummy surprises she had in mind, just for him...and somehow she knew he was just going to LOVE them!