SCTT Nancy Pt. 12: Time for Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please!" He said softly in her ear, giving it a little nibble as he mushed his hardon between her butt cheeks again, letting it stick up straight between their warm bodies. Nancy didn't answer, but just pulled away a little bit and took hold of his erection with her hand, leading him slowly to the bed.

She pulled back the sheets and crawled underneath them, tugging him along by his sex organ, and as she lay down she faced away from him so he could spoon her from behind. Again Sam's hands began exploring her body, naturally moving around her tummy and caressing her hips, finding her panty straps again and playfully tugging on them.

He was simply dying to make love to her, to shove his cock inside her and pump her like a wild man until he exploded, giving her all his love...but he was also somehow quite content to let the game end there, at least for now. There was all the time in the world to explore it further and see just where it would go...

Right then, though, he felt like begging her to let him have her, pleading with her to let him fuck her, but there was plenty of time for that in what he hoped would be ongoing explorations of his erotic prick teasing fantasies and desires. So instead he just snuggled her, whispering sweet nothings in her ear as they lay there together, slowly drifting off to sleep.

12