Sealing the Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it came to sex, she wanted it raw and raunchy. She craved 'porno sex'. Her throat raw from being used, her cunt aching from being pounded, and her muscles sore from trying as many positions as she could.

She wanted her ass spanked, her holes, sometimes all three, violated, and to be told what a nasty little slut she was while she told her lover just what she wanted and how she wanted it.

Peter could never do that, even getting him drunk didn't work. He claimed he couldn't treat a lady like that. Jill always laughed and said she never claimed to be a lady so what was the problem.

Problem was he just wasn't man enough. Physically he was. Although not big, his cock wasn't exactly small, and he had a decent body, but between not knowing how to handle her, and even in their early days never lasting more than a few minutes, he couldn't satisfy her.

Who was she kidding, if he were hung like a bull and could fuck like a porn star, she'd still want others. Fact was Jill was never meant to be a one cock woman, and Peter had spent years trying to accept it, or maybe it was more trying to accept that part of him did accept it.

"Is there something you wanted to talk about?" she spoke when she realized while she was contemplating their relationship, he'd remained silent, most likely calling her a litany of unflattering names in his mind.

"Yeah, the signing."

The look on his face dropped the smirk from hers.

"What about it? Don't tell me they're backing out?"

"No, but I...I'm not sure it's going to work out."

"Damn it!" She pointed angrily at him. "You spent almost all our time here chasing them when we could have been talking to other companies! You better not have blown this, Peter!"

"Jill, its not my fault, and it might still go through, but ..."

"But?"

"There might be a problem."

"You're going to have a lot of problems if you don't seal this deal for us," she warned him. "We need this account!"

"I know."

"We gave them three different pitches! We barely slept the last two nights changing and adding everything they wanted and adding things they didn't even know they wanted."

"We did, and they were very impressed. That's why they said they were meeting us tonight to sign."

"Then what the hell are you worried about?" Her eyes narrowed. "Is this you trying to lead up to some bullshit I need to be there with you when they sign?"

"No, Jill, believe it or not this isn't about you."

"Have me there to sign, then say let's go celebrate together, keep me out and try to keep me from..."

"Will you just shut up and fucking listen for once?" Peter shouted at her.

Jill stared at him in stunned silence. For as much as she put him through he hardly ever raised his voice to her.

"Sorry," he added softly seeing the look on her face. "I'm mad because if this doesn't work it is my fault, well not deliberately, and I could have never seen this coming."

"Just tell me, Peter."

"A few minutes ago, Gabrielle called. They have a family emergency back in Florida and they're on the next flight home."

"Okay, so we can fax them the contract and when they get things settled down they can sign and send it to us."

"No, they're sending their top guy to meet with us, give a once over to the final campaign, then sign," he sighed. "Or not."

"Why wouldn't he sign? If we impressed them, he should be fine with it."

"Because of me."

"You keep making it sound like its your fault, what did you do?"

"Nothing, at least not recently. The guy we're meeting is Xavier Burns."

Chapter Two

"I've heard that name," Jill nodded. "He's one of the best in the game. Used to work for A&S in New York. He's done campaigns for Nike and Starbucks."

"Yeah, he's the man," Peter grumbled. "I knew he left A&S a couple years ago but didn't know where he ended up. Now we do, out in LA and working for the Werners as their head of marketing, and all around right hand man."

"Wonder why he wasn't in our meetings then."

"He was at another event in New York, he's flying into Chicago to meet with us, and another firm they're hiring for a separate project, they like to spread it around."

"Okay, well we know we put together a hell of a campaign for them, I'm sure he'll sign it, especially if they liked it." Jill snapped her fingers. "I'm sure they told him they intended to sign, so I don't think we have any worries."

"You'd be right if it weren't for me."

"Here we go again, spit it out Peter."

"Xavier and I have a bit of a past." He sat down in the chair near the window. "Not a good one."

"Oh, shit," Jill whispered, her stomach tightening. "What happened?"

"We go way back, went to high school together then to NYU and were roommates in our senior year."

"Let me guess, this was over a girl?"

"No, that wouldn't be anywhere near as bad." Peter lost the battle and ran his hand through his hair.

"We were both interning at Park Ave Productions. They're not around anymore, but a pretty good company back then. They had room for one ad exec, meaning one of us was going to have a job out of school, one would be trying to get hired in a competitive field."

"The head of the firm gave us a project, to come up with a campaign for one of their clients. A real campaign with a real commission on the line along with the job. Made it a little awkward, especially seeing we lived together, but we agreed let the best man win and there would be no hard feelings."

"Take it that didn't happen," Jill sighed.

"I'm good at what I do, but even back then Xavier was amazing. He was flat out better than me and I knew it. But I needed that job, badly. I had no money and no where to go after graduation. If I didn't have a job out of the gate I was going to have to go home to Iowa. Not exactly a lot of opportunity there unless you want to work for John Deer.

"He showed me some of his work and I knew he was going to beat me out. I was panicking and desperate. I needed that job, Jill. Xavier's family had a little bit of money, and he was from Dallas, he'd be fine if he didn't land this job. He'd get a chance somewhere else, but I couldn't take that chance."

"What did you do?"

"The president, Bill Harris, was a serious family values type. He had strict policies for his employees, one of them was no dating or fooling around between co-workers. Xavier had been screwing around with one of the secretaries who happened to be married.

"I only knew because I came home early from class one day and caught him with her in our dorm room because she couldn't chance getting caught at home by her husband."

"They begged me not to say anything, and I promised I wouldn't. He had her over every Saturday morning because I had class, and she told her husband she was working."

"You ratted him out," Jill said quietly.

"Yeah, but even worse. I wasn't sure Harris would believe me seeing I was competing with him so a week before the campaign was due I borrowed a camcorder from a friend who was majoring in film making.

"The battery could last a few hours, so I hid it under my mattress just before I left, and when I came home and checked it, I had over an hour of them fucking and playing around on it."

"Oh, Jesus," Jill put her hand over her eyes. "I can't believe this."

"I took it to Harris, and he was livid. Not just because Xavier and the secretary were breaking the rules, but she was married, and he had a strong stance against adultery. She was fired and so was Xavier.

"I submitted my campaign, and it was good enough to land me the job."

"So," Jill swallowed against the nausea rising from her stomach, they needed this contract! "Are you worried about this because you're guilty and are nervous about seeing him, or did he find out what you did, and you know he has it in for you?"

"Harris kept me out of it, claimed to Xavier that her husband was suspicious and saw her go to the dorm. But Xavier spoke to her after they were fired, and she told her husband she was let go for screwing something up and he never questioned it.

"Xavier's father was an attorney, and he contacted a friend in New York who went to Harris with Xavier and demanded proof of this alleged affair, or he would sue for defamation, wrongful termination, and whatever else he could come up with.

"Harris wasn't the type to be threatened, or back down on his morals or his rules of conduct for his employees so he showed them five minutes of the video, and it was obvious where it was shot from.

"Lucky you didn't get sued for filming people having sex without their permission," Jill grunted disgustedly. "It's called revenge porn these days."

"It only went to Harris, and he only held onto it because he had a feeling Xavier wasn't going to just put his head down and accept it." Peter slumped back in the chair.

"But you're right, maybe he could have and cost me my job too. After all, fucking over a friend isn't exactly moral or ethical."

"Family value types have selective values," she couldn't help a dig, "Trust me, I've fucked a few self-proclaimed family men over the years."

"As well as any other kind of man," Peter retorted, then went back to his story. "Xavier confronted me, told me what I deserved to hear. That I was a backstabbing piece of shit, that I betrayed a friend for a job, and cost a woman her job just to screw him.

"I had nothing to say. He was right and I felt awful. I told him to go ahead and hit me if he wanted or tell everyone at Park that I was a sneaky asshole, whatever he wanted. Know what he said?

"Can't wait to hear," she said glumly.

"He told me I was pathetic and end of the day he felt bad for me that I had to stoop to that level to get what I wanted. He told me he'd leave it up to karma to get even, and that even though he wasn't looking for revenge right away didn't mean he'd never get it.

"Last thing he said was he'd never forget what I did to him, and every dog has his day."

"Isn't that a lovely fucking story!" Jill snapped. "Now because of your underhanded loser bullshit, your wife and all our employees who have no idea how close they are to losing their jobs are going to suffer for your karma?"

"Jill, I was 21! That job was my only hope at the time, and I made the most of it! I'm good at what I do and rose through the ranks on my own merit and now have my own firm!"

"A firm that's in trouble without a big contract, and now we're going to lose it!" Jill waved her hand disgustedly at him. "You totally fucked that guy over! He wasn't just a rival, but a friend!"

She laughed derisively. "You have some balls questioning my goddamn morals when you pulled a bullshit stunt like that and got two people fired."

"She deserved it! Maybe if she wasn't fucking around on her husband it wouldn't have happened. That was the only thing I had on him!"

"Then you just should have done your fucking best, and if you lost out you lost out, but at least you'd be a man about it, not a sneaky little shit!" Jill took a deep breath, then gave him a nasty smile. "Maybe I'm your karma, got someone fired for cheating and now you're married to a woman who fucks who she pleases."

"Whatever, Jill."

"Don't whatever this! We knew coming out here we needed a win, and we thought we had it! I worked my ass off for this, and now I'm fucked because your douche baggery has come back to haunt you?"

"You're right."

"Oh, and for the hundredth time, I'm not a cheat, I do it right in front of you, sometimes literally."

"Semantics," he muttered. "But this isn't about that. There's a day left to this thing. Tomorrow morning, we split up and talk to anyone who'll listen to us and even if we don't leave with anything we make some contacts and follow up."

"Or we get this deal done."

"You hear what I told you? This guy has been waiting to get even with me for 30 years."

"Thirty years is a long time, maybe he'll let it go. Put business before personal grudge." Jill tried to sound hopeful. "It's a great pitch, they loved it, and he has to come up with a reason why he didn't sign."

"He's their top guy, and one of the best out there, they'll believe whatever he makes up for a reason." He pulled his phone from his hip. "I'm going to call Christian and tell him we can't make it and see if we can fly down there after his family crisis is over and sign."

"No," she shook her head. "I'm sure they told Xavier who he is meeting."

"And he's licking his chops over it." Peter scrolled through his phone.

"And if we cancel, he'll be pissed about that too, and he'll just tell them something about us to get them not to sign." Jill frowned. "He might tell them what you did years ago and say they shouldn't do business with someone who can be that two faced."

Peter lowered the phone.

"Yeah, you're right."

"This isn't just about this deal," Jill continued. "This guy could spread this shit around, ruin our reputation."

"He hasn't done it, yet. I'm sure he's heard of where I've been and that I have a firm of my own now."

"Waiting for the perfect chance." Jill sneered. "Unlike you, he probably wants to fuck you to your face, not do what you did and go behind your back."

"True."

"I think we meet him."

"What good comes of it?" Peter put the phone back in its case.

"You show him you're willing to face him. You give him the chance to get revenge and if he does, its over and at least we lose this deal and don't risk him going to them and spreading the story of what a slime ball you were."

"I don't know, Jill."

"I do. You not wanting to go shows you're the same mealy mouthed spineless shit you were back then. This time you meet your fate face to face, and not trick your way out of it."

Peter looked away and shook his head.

"And I'll be there. He doesn't know me, and its my firm too and I never wronged him. Maybe I can appeal to him as a professional, and not someone with an agenda. If it's a good deal he should take it. He can deal only with me if he still has a hate on for you."

"I doubt it will matter."

"You'd just rather quit? Christ you're a cuck in every sense of the word, aren't you?"

"Real nice, Jill. You don't think I feel bad about this?"

"Not bad enough, if you can't be bothered trying. We have people depending on us. You and I have some money put away to get by for a little while, some of them don't. Your ass needs to man the fuck up and go down swinging, not tuck your tail and run."

"Nice try, pretending you care about something other than where your next dick is coming from." Peter rose from the chair. "I'm calling and cancelling; I'll roll the dice he won't say anything to them."

"You'll do no such thing." Jill pointed to him. "If I have to meet with him alone I'll do it. One of us has to do the right thing and it's obvious from that story you don't have the stones to do it."

"You'll meet him alone?"

"Do I stutter?"

"What do you think you're going to do?"

"What you can't, seal this deal."

"How are you going to do that? He has it out for me."

"But not for me, and if nothing else?" She gave him an evil smile. "I've been known to be very persuasive."

The look on his face was priceless.

"Fine, you're right, I need to try."

"I knew you'd see it my way after that remark." Jill beamed at him. "You're way too easy, you know that?"

"Not as easy as you," Peter mumbled just loud enough for her to hear him as he left the room, slamming the door behind him.

Chapter Three

"I can't believe you're wearing that." Peter said for the third time since they'd left the hotel. "Thought we agreed you'd dress appropriately for business?"

"Seeing it seems this is going to be a quick meeting, I dressed for fun instead." Jill replied as they cross the lobby of the Omni.

"That's what you're thinking about? After giving me a lecture about being selfish?"

"I told you tonight was inevitable." She reminded him as they reached the elevators.

"Either I'll be going out to celebrate, or to drown my sorrow in meaningless, but torrid sex. Whichever it is, I'm spending my last night here with a real man."

"Yeah, takes a real man to fuck another man's wife."

"Takes a real man to stop a woman from wanting to fuck other men." Jill shot him a nasty look. "Also takes a real man to decide he should get a married woman fired for having some fun."

"Yeah, okay, Jill." He angrily thumbed the button for the lobby.

"Okay, Jill, whatever, Jill, really Jill? You're like a whiny little kid. Just stomp your foot next time you say it."

"This isn't looking good that he wanted to meet in his suite and not over a drink or use one of the hotel's conference rooms." Peter changed the subject.

"I won't argue with that," she admitted. "Tells me he figures this is going to be quick."

"And he doesn't want anyone to hear him tell me off," he added as the elevator doors opened.

They stepped aside to let two couples exit, and Jill caught both men give her an appraising stare. One looked a little too long and caught an elbow from his wife who said something to him in a heated whisper.

Jill flashed a quick smile and flicked her tongue lasciviously at the man who'd given her the lingering look, earning a venomous stare from his wife.

"Must you?" Peter took her by the elbow and tugged her along with him into the elevator, jamming his finger into the button to close the doors even harder than he had the open button.

"Must you?" she mimicked him. "How melodramatic."

"Glad after you rode me into doing this you're acting like its playtime."

"I'm not acting," she smirked, then rolled her eyes. "I'm trying to stay loose and relaxed. We can't walk in there with deer in the headlights looks on our faces."

"Easier said than done."

Peter went to rub his hair, caught himself and shoved both hands in the pocket of his suit pants. He'd dressed before Xavier texted to tell them the meeting would be in his suite and had donned his best charcoal gray Armani suit with a black shirt and matching tie beneath it.

Jill, on the other hand dressed as if she were heading to a club, which she most likely would be, and sooner than she'd planned, as she didn't have high hopes for this either, but she hadn't just been bullying Peter, they needed to try.

She wore waist length black blazer, but beneath it a slinky sleeveless electric blue button up top the same shade as her nails. The top left her pierced naval exposed as well as showing off part of the infamous Ace tattoo on her hip.

It was low cut and snug fitting enough to prop up her breasts to where they were close to spilling out the top. Jill's black skirt was just as form fitting and although it was a respectable length, stopping just over her knees, it was slit up left side all the way to her hip, showing off the full length of her leg.

The blazer was short enough not to obscure the way the dress hugged her ass and showed just a flash of color from the dragon tramp stamp. Her ensemble ended in a pair of open toed stiletto heels the same blue as her shirt and were high enough to now be slightly taller than Peter, something she knew he hated, especially around clients.

Her blue tipped toes were visible along with the silver rings on them. Jill had added a silver ankle bracelet, an accessory Peter loathed ever since he'd learned that among people in the lifestyle, an anklet indicated a woman was open to fun.

She'd put more curl in her hair, then used the blow dryer to add body to it and give it the look she referred to as controlled chaos, a bit wild, but for anyone who understood hair styling, deliberately so.

Jill's make up could only be described as trashy. Electric blue eyeshadow, thick black mascara, and just a touch too much blush. Her lips were the coup de grace, her best shade of slut red applied more heavily than usual and calling attention to her full lips and making any man looking imagining where they'd look best.