Sealing the Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, I.... Oh fuck!!" Jill cried out as with no hesitation, Xavier plunged his long thick cock into her still twitching cunt. "Fuck that's a big cock!"

She wasn't saying that just for Peter's benefit; Xavier was hung like a fucking horse. His wide head and thick shaft plundered her tight cunt, spreading her open as roughly as his fingers had entered her mouth.

He released her waist, and grabbing her slender hips went to town on her with long hard thrusts that had her yelping each time he went balls deep inside her.

"I love fucking a woman right after she comes!" Xavier grunted behind her. "Cunt's so sloppy and hot, and still twitching." He laughed. "I bet you wouldn't know that, would you Peter?"

"No, I only come after he's given me his two minutes and a few dribbles, then he goes to sleep and I take care of myself," Jill had to force the words out in between her yips and groans as he fucked with a speed and strength that bordered on savage.

Jill lifted her head to stare at Peter, their eyes barely three feet apart as she leaned over the table. She gasped when Xavier swept his foot against her ankle, forcing her to spread her leg wider, and allowing him to fuck her even deeper.

His hand flashed out and caught her hair, pulling it roughly and forcing her head back. She cried out when he dealt her ass a slap. Unlike before this wasn't playful, but a hard stinging blow that immediately a burning sensation on her cheek.

He slapped her other cheek just as hard. Jill's eyes widened and she howled and squealed as he peppered her ass with sharp smacks, going from one cheek to the other with the same manic speed and energy as he was using to fuck her.

"Ow, ow, oh, ow!" she cried out, as she endured his onslaught, ball the while keeping her gaze on her husband.

"Think I was going to be easy on her?" he punctuated his remark with an even harder blow to her left cheek that made her cry out and lift her foot off the floor. "I'm taking all these years of wanting to get even out on her, you gutless traitor!"

"Hell yeah!" Jill called out, as despite the stinging pain in her ass and the fact her cunt was already beginning to ache from his pounding, she felt herself gush around him at his words.

"Use me!" she squealed. "Use his wife! Split that fucking cunt wide open! Ride his whore hard and put her away wet and ruined!"

"Fuck you're hot!" Xavier laughed, then went into another flurry of blows to her ass.

Jill's squeals went up in pitch as her spanked her. Her feet left the floor each time he hit her, as if she were trying to run, but it was just a reaction to the sharp pain. Her ass wasn't just burning and stinging, but she could feel her soft flesh swelling.

"Happy?" she demanded, her now watering eyes staring into her husband's. "You happy he's treating me like this? Treating me like some pig he picked at last call, some dirty skank he knows he can use and abuse?"

"And I'm going to make sure I get involved with this campaign," Xavier slowed his fucking as he spoke, and Jill moaned at the sensation of his now much easier long thrusts.

"Make sure we Zoom so every meeting you have to look at my face and remember this. Remember me doing this to your wife."

Xavier's arms swept in and out, and Jill gasped when he slapped hers out from under her. She fell forward, turning her head in fear she was going to smack it into the table, but Xavier turned his wrists, catching hers in his strong hands.

He yanked her arms back, stopping her from face planting on the glass, but causing a sharp pain in her shoulders as he pinned her arms behind her back. He shifted his grip, getting both her slender wrists in one large hand, while his free hand grabbed her hair close to her scalp.

Xavier pushed her head down, and she turned it so her flushed sweaty cheek was now on the cool glass of the table. She grunted when he pushed his knee into the back of hers, making her bend her leg.

"Down!" he hissed over her head, and her pussy tightened around his now still cock at the air of command in his tone.

Jill sank to her knees, her upper body prone on the table as Xavier leaned over her. She flinched when his foot appeared next to her face, then squealed as he resumed pounding her, now at an even deeper angle.

"How's this look?" he asked Peter. "Got your pretty trophy wife pinned on the table face down, ass up. Bet its her favorite position for every man except you."

"He's not man enough to take me," she panted as Xavier fucked her hard enough to make even the sturdy table rock. "That's why he needs to see how a real man fucks."

Xavier yanked her head up and managed to lean over her far enough to get his face next to hers. "See this?" he hissed. "You'll be seeing it in your dreams for the rest of your life, you sad little cuck."

Peter's hands clenched in his lap, his forearms bulging and knuckles turning white, but he remained silent as Xavier continued to abuse her already sore, but equally satisfied cunt.

"And I'll be moaning your name in mine!" Jill yelped as her words earned her a few more even harder thrusts. "He would have cum after a minute and been snoring by now."

"I think we forgot to show him something," Xavier dropped his foot from the table, and made her squeal when he yanked on her arms, pulling her off the table, he released her wrists, and grabbed her shoulders, hauling her to her feet.

Before she had any idea what he wanted, Xavier's leaned down and grabbing her behind her knees, lifted her off her feet.

"What are you.... Oh!' Jill yelled as her knees dangled over his hands and he effortlessly lifted her higher, then slipped his cock inside her.

"Oh my god!" Jill yelped as he bounced her up and down on his incredible cock. "I...I've never been fucked like this!"

"No surprise, I see what you married," he spoke in her ear, then kissed her neck as he continued to work her along the full length of his cock.

Jill reached back and put her arms around his neck, helping him to hold her up and yipped, her lower legs kicking as he repeatedly impaled her on his dick. Peter's eyes had widened as if even he realized how crazy the position was.

"This wasn't what he needs to see though," Xavier lifted her from his cock with an ease that amazed and excited her.

Not as much as the feeling of her pussy gushing, her juices flowing down her thighs when he slid out of her. He eased her down, but the second her feet were on the carpet, Xavier grabbed her hair, yanked her backwards and stuck his foot out.

"Ow!" Jill complained as her ass hit the floor and her back thumped against the couch.

The brief pain was forgotten when Xavier turned, stepping between her legs, and allowing her to see his cock for the first time. Still sticking out of his jeans and boxers, it was as magnificent as the rest of him.

Long, thick, and not just glistening, but dripping from being inside her sloppy cunt.

"Oh, my," she whispered, sucking on her lower lip, and already reaching for it.

"Wait," he grabbed her wrist, and she whimpered as she eyed the thick veins on his shaft and his wide shining purple tip.

"But I want it!" she flashed him the little girl pout, looking up at him with her watering eyes. "Please let me suck it!"

Xavier, his face, and chest flushed and slicked with sweat smiled, and gripping his cock shook it at her. "What was that? You want to suck my cock?"

"I want that big fucking dick in my mouth and down my throat! I want to suck you dry and keep going until you beg me to stop!" she stared up at him, breathing hard, her eyes wide and filled with lust.

"Thing is my two faced friend over there can't see." He looked over his shoulder and pointed to the recliner to their left. "Go sit over there."

"Just stick it in her mouth and get it over with," Peter spat out the words, his voice trembling. "I'm staying...."

"I said get your ass in that fucking chair, now!" Xavier bellowed so loudly; Jill flinched. "Or I'll up the ante and take her back to LA with me for a week, how would you like that?"

"We can send him video," Jill giggled, but her focus was on that mouth watering cock.

"Hear that? She'll do it, be the time of her life." Xavier pointed again. "Chair, bitch! Now!"

Peter peered around him to look at Jill who nodded her head to the chair. He rose to his feet and walked over the chair, his lips moving as he talked to himself, saying all the things he didn't dare say aloud.

He sank into the chair, which was barely two steps away, and Xavier immediately whipped his cock across her face. He was so big and hard that it stung, and she yipped even as both her mouth and pussy salivated.

He whipped it back across her face, then slapped it against her forehead several times.

"Beating his wife with my dick," he laughed. "God what a deal this is!"

"Better places for that," Jill opened wide and stuck out her tongue.

Xavier promptly whacked it against her tongue, and she squirmed and whimpered at the taste of his pre cum mixed with the sticky sweet taste of her cunt. Xavier pushed his hips forward, but to slide his cock along her cheek, and rub his head into her soft flesh, smearing his pre cum on it.

"How's my cock look in wifey's face?"

"It'll look better in my mouth!"

"Jesus," Xavier sighed. "Your woman is one cock hungry little slut; poor thing must have never had a real one before."

"I've had plenty, just not his," Jill declared, then tired of waiting, slapped Xavier's forearm.

Caught off guard he released his cock, and grabbing it in her right hand, she pulled it into her eager mouth.

"Fuck," Xavier moaned as Jill opened wider and pushed forward, taking more of his length down her throat.

"Hmm!" her eyes rolled at the sensation of her mouth being stuffed as full as her cunt had been.

The taste of her from his hard flesh had both her nipples and clit aching, as she released his cock and bobbed her head, noisily slurping on his sticky dick. She grabbed his jeans and pushed them down to his knees, then let his cock go long enough to yank his boxers down.

His cock slipped through the slit to spring back up and be engulfed by her waiting mouth. Jill cupped his big heavy balls, rubbing them as she rapidly moved her head, her soft lips and swirling tongue working his hard shaft.

"Naked on the floor with another man's cock in her mouth," Xavier smirked at Peter. "Your firm does offer a personal touch, doesn't it?"

Jill giggled around his fat cock as she angled her head to be able to devour more of it. Xavier reached down and brushed her hair away from her face and hold it behind her head.

"Don't want to block the view."

Jill slurped her way up his cock, and releasing it, a trail if spit dangling from his tip to her chin, she ducked her head and swirled her tongue across his balls. Xavier sighed as she pushed his cock back, slowly stroking it while she bathed his sac with her soft pink tongue.

She sucked on each of them in turn, while marveling at the fact he still hadn't come yet, nor did he even seem close. She pumped his slick cock faster while managing to get both of his balls into her mouth at once, shaking her head gently back and forth, drool flowing from her mouth.

"Hey, know Peter from....? You do?" Xavier said softly, "Well, I was tea bagging his wife the other day..." he laughed. "She didn't do it to you? Ask her simp husband, he'll let you."

He was as good at talking down to Peter as she was, Jesus this man was perfect! As Jill let his balls slip from her mouth and ran her tongue up the side of his shaft, she idly wondered if she could be a one man women, if this was the man.

Not on a bet.

The thought caused her to grin as she slid her lips over Xavier's tip, to slide them down the other side of his shaft. Jill made a show of fluttering her tongue up and down his shaft, pleasing him with soft licks mixed with gentle butterfly kisses on his rock-hard perfection.

Her eyes kept darting to Peter, who always seemed more upset watching her suck cock than get fucked, and this was no different as she could see him struggling harder not to avert his eyes.

Inspired by his further disgrace, she took Xavier's cock back into her mouth and, this time raising her eyes to meet his, slowly lowered her head. She took him inch by teasing inch, her lips wrapped tightly around him, her tongue sliding side to side.

When she had most of his length, she opened wider and angled her head, forcing him deeper. She gagged, spit squirting from the sides of her mouth, but then swallowed, sliding him past her gag reflex.

"Fuck, you don't deserve this woman," Xavier groaned as she pressed her lips to his pubic mound hard enough to leave another lip print around his cock when she eased back to his tip.

Having teased them both, Jill took a breath and went to town. She bobbed her head hard and fast, taking him close to all the way each time. She gurgled and made nasty gagging sounds as she repeatedly deep throated him.

His head hit the back of her throat each time she drove her head down, and her eyes were once again watering. She put her hands on flat on his stomach, using just her mouth to further show off her cock sucking prowess.

She yelped when Xavier's hand tightened in her hair. He had it gripped so close to her scalp his grip was painful and she immediately stopped moving her head. She looked at him, and when she saw the nasty smile on his face, she braced herself.

He didn't disappoint, putting his other hand on her head, he pulled his hips back then proceeded to fuck her mouth. Jill gagged when he shoved his cock so deep his balls hit her chin, and stickier drool flowed from her lips.

Xavier gathered her hair into two handfuls and using it as handles yanked her head back and forth, forcing her to take him. Jill's fingers dug into his stomach, as she alternated between wet gurgling sounds, moaning, and tiny little whimpers.

Tears and make up flowed down her cheeks and her cheeks grew hot from flushing. He thrust even harder, then whipped his cock out in time for her to gag and send a thick nasty mixture of precum and drool flowing down her chin and onto her chest.

She gasped for breath, and he gave her a couple of seconds before driving back into her mouth. This time he held her head still, brutally face fucking her. Jill's eyes stung from her tears, but she did her best to maintain eye contact as he violated her mouth.

And he still hadn't come yet, his control was incredible.

He looked over to Peter, his chest heaving as fucking her mouth seemed to finally be having an effect on him.

"Hot as she is, she looks even cuter with something in her mouth, doesn't she?"

Peter looked away, and Xavier tried a mock sigh, that turned into a moan, but he wasn't done yet.

"What's that, Pete? I'm not giving it to her hard enough?"

He released her hair, and grabbed her wrists, with a strength that was both frightening and arousing he yanked her arms out to the side and pinned them to the couch.

He stepped forward, pushing her head back it rested on the couch, and she was looking at the ceiling. He replaced the view as he hunched over her, then with no hesitation, or mercy, resumed his assault on her mouth.

But this time she was trapped against the couch, her head back and he was doing more than plundering her mouth, he was throat fucking her. Jill's feet legs kicked, and she squirmed against the couch, but didn't try to free her arms.

She remained as she was, on the floor, her ass still burning and stinging, her pussy aching and now a matching one in her throat as he raised and lowered his hips savagely taking her mouth.

"Yeah," he groaned, his eyes locked on her now bulging one, "Love it, don't you? Love being force fed a real cock!"

"Glug, glug, glug!" The noises coming from her were identical to the ones in the rough porn videos she liked to watch, and she could feel her throat working in time with his cock.

Peter's eyes were as wide as hers. He'd seen her fucked before, but never anything like this. Usually she was in control, but Xavier was doing as he'd promised; brutally abusing her holes with his not just huge, but inexhaustible cock.

He pulled his cock from her mouth and another sticky mess erupted from her to spill down her cheeks and onto the couch. He re inserted his cock, gave her a few more thrusts, then did the same thing, with the same results.

Jill whimpered as she was forced to keep taking him, gagging each time his balls slapped into her chin, but despite her discomfort, her cunt was flowing as freely as her mouth and she'd pressed her thighs together, moving her legs, and whimpering from how badly she needed to come again.

"Shit," Xavier breathed, and Jill felt a wave of relief flow through her as she felt his cock twitching in her struggling mouth. "You watching, cuck boy? Going to give your wife the load she's been working for! Little slut earned it, she...Fuck!"

His cock exploded and Jill gagged as he'd been deep, and the first spurt went straight down her throat. Xavier let her arms go and yanked his cock out. One hand grabbed her hair, yanking her head up in time for her release a gooey mix of cum and spit.

It landed between her tits, sliding down her stomach. With his other hand he stroked his cock, jerking off on her face. The first spurts hit her on the cheek and between her eyes.

As it slid down her face, she kept her mouth open, her tongue out and took another squirt into it. She pushed it out with her tongue, sending it down her chin. Xavier's load was as big as his balls, he moved his cock side to side, liberally painting her face with cum.

"Fuck me," he moaned as he took a step back and sat on the edge of the table, his cock still erect and twitching between his legs.

Jill remained where she was, breathing hard, cum and other fluid trailing from her lips down her body. Her throat hurt, and jaw ached, but her eyes were on his cock, and one thought ran through her lust addled mind.

She wanted more.

Jill gathered her legs under her and forced herself to stand up. She turned and spread her arms out, letting Peter get a full view of her beet red, mascara, and tear streaked face and the variety of sticky substances oozing down her face and body.

"What do you think, baby?" her voice was thick and raspy from the pounding her throat has taken. "Does your wife wear it well?"

"Jill," Xavier sounded as out of breath as she did. "You are one hell of a woman."

"Like the kids say, hold my beer." Jill gripped his cock and bracing her other hand on his shoulder put her left knee on his, then did the same with her right so she was straddling him.

She guided him to her pussy and lowered herself onto his still jerking cock.

"Jesus!" Xavier groaned as she bounced up and down, riding him.

"Damn, this is a strong table," she laughed, then grabbed the back of his head and shoved his face into her breast. "Suck that tit!"

Xavier moaned and sent another thrill through her when he didn't flinch at his face being pressed into the slobber that had spilled onto her breast. He sucked hard on her nipple, and she worked her hips front to back, now sliding him around in her hot cunt.

"Oh...oh...easy!" he squirmed beneath her even as he tongued her nipple. "I just came!"

"And you're still hard! That loser sitting there pouting isn't hard when he fucks me half the time."

She worked her hips in hard circles, smiling at the way Xavier gasped and wriggled as his still overly sensitive head was being worked by her grinding pussy.

"S...stop!" he put his hands on her hips.

"No fair!" Jill poked him in the chest. "You just had your way with me, now it's my turn and I need more!"

"Then you'll get it, I just need a break."

As he had before, Xavier grabbed her ass, and pushed to his feet, Jill put her arms around him and smiled in his face as she pressed his cum and the other mess between them.