Sealing the Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grimaced but didn't say anything. Instead, he, this time gently, bent over and put her ass on the couch. He gave her a gentle push so she fell back, then dropping to his knees, buried his face between her sticky thighs.

"Yes, oh, yes!" she squealed as he plunged his tongue into the sloppy mess her cunt had become.

Xavier moved his head, fucking her with his tongue, then sucked hard. Jill gasped as she felt a gush of fluid flow from her and into his mouth. The fact he was comfortable with slurping on her after he'd been inside was another point in his favor, this guy was perfect.

He slid his tongue through her moist lips, then fastened his lips to her clit and sucked hard. Jill sighed contentedly and lifting her legs, put her feet on his shoulders. Xavier swirled his tongue around her clit while he slid his hand up her stomach and found her tits.

He rolled her nipples as he alternately licked and sucked her swollen button, and Jill let her head fall back into the soft couch, moaning softly while watching Xavier's flawless features between her legs.

"Oh, honey, you better be ready because after I come I'm taking that cock, whether you want me to or not."

"Won't be a problem," he assured her then turned his attention to her clit.

"Hmm, sooo nice!" Jill cooed.

Xavier was as good at eating her cunt as he was everything else. His tongue danced up and down, then side to side, playing her clit like an instrument. He mixed in hard and gentle sucks and even a few excruciatingly slow, but amazing figure eights.

His fingers squeezed her nipples more firmly and she rocked her hips softly into his skilled tongue. She put one hand on his smooth head, the other over his hand on her right breast.

There was still cum and drool on parts of her face and chest, and she could imagine the hot mess she was, but there was nothing better than the freshly fucked look, especially when your husband wasn't responsible for it.

On that note, she lazily turned her head to Peter who was sweating as profusely as she and Xavier were. His face was almost as red as hers and his eyes had an unfocused, glazed look as if he were seeing too much.

Jill's eyes darted to his crotch and wondered if her were getting hard, something she knew happened despite his denying of it. But his leg hand was over it, conveniently over it?

"Going to make me come again," she told him. "When was the last time you made me come twice?" she laughed mockingly. "In the same month?"

Xavier chuckled between her legs, then went to town, sucking her clit hard and in a steady rhythm. He dropped his hand from her left breast, and she yelped when he plunged three fingers into her wet pussy.

He pumped them roughly into her as he tugged her right nipples, stretching it painfully. Jill grabbed the other and did the same, adding a hard twist to it. Her hips jerked and her pussy tightened around his fingers.

Xavier sucked her clit, then gave it a light nip with his teeth and she groaned, her back arching, and rising from the couch as her body tensed. He eased a finger from her pussy, and with no warning pushed it into her ass.

Jill came like an animal, her head back, mouth wide and howling at the top of her voice. Her hips bucked wildly as both her holes contracted around his fingers. She squirmed on the couch, yelping, and squealing as her second orgasm hit her as hard as the first.

Peter was now looking down at his feet as his wife came like a porn star, and even in the throes of ecstasy, Jill raised her hand and snapped her fingers, making him obediently look up.

Xavier withdrew his fingers from her and shot to his feet. He took a moment to finally shove his pants and boxers off, then leaning over, out his hands on the back of the couch over her head and plowed into her in one powerful thrust.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!' Jill yipped as he tore into her, fucking her as hard as he had earlier.

Slipping her arms around the backs of her knees, she grabbed her ankles and pulled her feet over her head. Who said yoga didn't pay off?

"Flexible little thing," Xavier noted. "So better than this loser deserves."

"No, baby," she paused to release a series of yelps. "I'm exactly what that loser deserves, aren't I?"

"Look me up you ever leave him," he smiled down at her, slowing his thrusting to he could taunt Peter.

"Who says I'd stay with you?" she asked, smiling sweetly. "Maybe I'd do this to you."

"I think you might be worth some hall passes." He lowered himself and surprised her with a kiss to her sticky lips, then whispered. "Ready to get fucked?"

"Do your best, baby," she flicked her tongue across his lips. "I'm not little girl, I'm all woman."

Xavier took it as a challenge, rearing back and slamming his cock into her, his balls smacking into her ass.

"Deep deep deep!" Jill cried out as his muscles stood out over her as he tugged on the couch, using it for leverage to fuck her harder.

The couch thumped against the wall as his big dick relentlessly hammered her pink slit.

"Fucking me so hard!" she yelled. "Oh god, you're tearing that pussy up, aren't you?"

"Tearing his pussy up," he breathed, his green eyes blazing with lust. "Going to send you home walking funny! You won't feel his cock for a month."

"I barely feel it now," Jill laughed, but it turned into a howl when he somehow took it up a notch.

Her battered pussy ached, her ass still burned, and her throat was tight and sore. Jill's shoulders and legs let her know she hadn't been manhandled and twisted like a pretzel in a long time.

She stared down between them, watching his relentless cock destroying her pink cunt. She released her right foot and dropped her hand between her legs, rubbing her clit hard and fast with two fingers.

"Keep fucking me, I'm coming on that beautiful cock!" she rubbed her clit faster as Xavier kept up his hardcore fucking and looked at Peter. " Going to come with him inside me, and I'm going to let him come inside me!"

"No!" Peter slipped and protested the one thing she knew he hated the most.

"Yes! He's going to fill your wife with his hot cum! Shoot it nice and deep! Paint her little pink cunt nice and white!" She moaned. "See that tattoo? Put your ace in my hole, baby!"

"I...y...you're too much," Xavier wheezed, and she could see his thighs shaking.

"Not yet," she pleaded. "Please not yet!"

Her fingers blurred across her clit, and she whimpered in frustration as it made it harder to come, but she wouldn't stop until she did.

"I can't," Xavier gasped, showing surprising less control than the endless round one. "I...I'm going to..."

He emitted an incongruously pathetic sounding whimper, and she felt the first warm squirt inside her as she struggled to hold back while still fucking her. That first trickle was enough to send a jolt through her and she called out.

"He's coming! He's coming inside me! He's filling your wife's cunt! He.... Oh my god!"

Jill's mouth went into a wide O as the combination of her body hurtling into its third orgasm, and Xavier losing control and sending a long hot jet of cum into her convulsing cunt.

The silent O, turned into a long low guttural growl as her body writhed and her hips moved as much as they could with her almost bent in half. Above her Xavier moaned and gasped, all vestiges of his former cool confident persona gone as he made some cute little high pitched noises as her contracting pussy milked his cock.

He slowed his thrusting, and Jill dropped her legs, wincing at the pain in her hips, but sliding them around his waist and wrapping around him, pulling him into her and keeping him buried inside her as she fought for every drop.

For a second load it felt damn impressive, several long hot spurts mixing with the sloppy mess she'd already been.

"Oh," Xavier gave her a smile, a real one, without any snark or nastiness to it. "That was...the best negotiation I've ever been involved in.

A drop of sweat fell from his face and splattered on her cheek, and he gently wiped it off with his finger.

"Please, like that's going to make a difference," she giggled.

He laughed and started to withdraw from her.

"Easy," she whispered. "Keep all that hot cum where it belongs." She flicked her eyes towards Peter and his widened.

"Hmm-mm," she remained whispering. "One more act to seal the deal," she nodded towards the table. "You're going to sign before you see it."

"I'll sign my damn life away right now," he returned the whisper then slowly eased his cock from her.

Jill tightened her vaginal muscles, and leaned back further, letting gravity help keep the mess inside her.

Xavier stepped back from her and walked around the table to where the contract and pen remained.

He sat bare assed in the recliner and picked up the pen. When he saw Jill give a quick shake of her head, he stopped.

"This isn't enough?" Jill sounded put off.

"I don't know, it was hot, but...I think you can do better." Xavier swiftly picked up on her game.

"For fuck's sake, Xavier!" Peter's voice cracked he was so upset. "What more do you want? You just creampied my goddamn wife!"

"Cream pie?" Xavier looked confused.

"That, my husband, was the wrong thing to say." Jill bent her legs, placing her bare feet on the couch so her legs were wide open. "Get over here."

The look of panic on his face was priceless.

"You...you wouldn't...I won't...you," he stammered, then whispered. "Please not that."

"I don't know what that is, but I don't sign until I see it." Xavier piped up.

"Let's go, Peter," she beckoned with her finger. "Look at me, my body hurts, my throats sore and my cunt aches. I'm covered in cum and drool. I just spent an hour being his fucking cum dumpster. Now you get over here and seal this deal."

Peter looked at Xavier who held up the contract between his hands as if he were going to rip it in half. He got up and took several shuffling steps over to her. Jill smiled when she saw what she expected.

"Xavier, come over here." She pointed to the side of the table so he'd have a good view, when he did, she looked up at her husband.

"Show me."

"Huh?"

"You heard me, show me and show Xavier. Show him your real dirty secret.

Peter released a whimpering sound, but when she raised her eyebrows, his shaking hands went to his belt. He quickly undid it and unzipping, pulled out his cock.

His hard cock.

"Whoa," Xavier whistled. "You...you like it?"

"He loved it, but then he hates that he loves it." Jill explained as Peter hurriedly tucked his cock back in his pants his face managing to be redder than before. "That's the real humiliation, Xavier, not only did you fuck his wife in front of him, but it turns him on.

"That's what you get from now on. Not just knowing his wife fucks who she wants, but he's so pathetic he can't embrace it, but he can't deny what it does to him, he's a miserable little man helpless to control his wife or himself."

"That's the last part?" He lowered the contract and looked at the pen again.

"No, because seeing part of him likes it, that's not completely fair to you and this about your revenge, so I'll toss in a bonus, the thing he hates the most."

"Down!" Jill demanded and Peter, now shamed beyond any resistance sank to his knees between her legs.

"Hmm," let's work this out," Jill's thighs tightened as she contracted her muscles and pushed. Her still gaping pussy expanded and a thick glob of pearly cum appeared, she pushed again, causing some of it to ooze from her slit down into the crack of her ass and squeeze out more to take its place.

"Do it," she told him. "And be thankful it's not my asshole like I made you do a couple years ago."

"This is insane," Xavier whispered, but his eyes were on Peter, an air of anticipation on his face.

"Jill, I...I don't...Oh, god," he whimpered when she shook her head.

Peter closed his eyes and leaning in lapped at her cunt.

"Yeah, good boy," she purred, "Clean that crack.

His tongue slid through her ass, and she shuddered as he licked it clean. Without being told, he returned to her pussy, sliding his tongue inside her cum filled twat.

"I don't hear anything," she chastised him and put her right leg behind his head, hooking his neck with her foot and pushing his face into the sticky mess. "You know you can't get everything with your tongue."

Peter moaned into her, but the noise was followed by a loud slurping sound, then another as he sucked Xavier's load from inside her.

"He's eating your cum from his wife's cunt," she cocked her head at Xavier as Peter continued to noisily eat her cream pie. "Time for your part."

Moving quickly, Xavier leaned over, put the contract on the table and signed it.

Adding her other leg behind Peter and crossing her ankles to lock him in place, she smiled up at Xavier and extended her hand.

"Pleasure doing business with you."

Xavier took her hand and kissed the back of it. "Pleasure was mine, trust me."

"Here's to mutual pleasure," Jill smiled down at Peter who was still pathetically lapping her cunt. "As long as it isn't his."

Author's Note: Lesson of the day is regardless of how long it takes, the sins of the past will always come back to bite you in the present. Karma was mentioned in my opening note, but irony plays a role in this tale of revenge being best served cold, or in this case warm and sticky. Votes and comments are appreciated and as always, thank you for reading. LC68