Sealing the Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Peter always does as told, don't you, sweetie?" When he didn't answer, she repeated the question. "I said, don't you?"

"Yes, Jill," he answered in a bare whisper.

"Xavier, be a dear and move the table towards your chair, I think we'll need the couch and some more room to put on a show."

"Yes, Jill," Xavier laughed and when she turned he was already moving over to the other side of the table. Between the glass and the solid frame, it wasn't light, and she admired the way his muscles bunched as he pushed it towards the chair.

Jill sauntered around the table and approached Xavier who was smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

"What do you say, sexy," she put her hands on his strong chest, "You want to kiss his wife?"

"I'm going to do more than that," he told her. "I'm going to..." he stopped when she put her hand on his cheek and turned his head towards Peter.

"Tell him what you're going to do."

"I...I'm going to fuck your wife."

"That sounded like a question," Jill chided him. "Say it the way you're going to do it."

Xavier glanced briefly at her, and when she wagged her tongue provocatively at him, smiled.

"Peter, I'm going to fuck your wife like you never have."

"How?" Jill pressed.

"I'm going to treat her like the dirty whore she is, use her anyway I want, and you're going to sit there and watch every second of it, aren't you?"

Peter looked away and Jill barked.

"Answer him!"

"I," Peter, his face red and a dark vein throbbing angrily at his temple, swallowed before speaking in a voice constricted with rage. "Am going to watch you fuck my wife."

"What kind of wife is she?" Xavier asked, and the question caused her nipples to ache with excitement, he wasn't just going to fuck her, he was already fully into the game.

"My...whore of a wife," Peter repeated, now glaring at her.

"I am a whore, aren't I?" Jill asked. "Sucking cock for a contract, no different than fucking for money is it?"

"You are a whore, Jill," Peter hissed.

"Hmm, I love it when he gets mad!" She laughed, then turned Xavier's cheek so he was now facing her. "Shall we?"

Xavier's answer was to taker her face in his hands and give her a hard kiss. Jill groaned at how forcefully his lips pressed to hers, and eagerly returned the kiss with equal fervor.

His hands left her face, sliding around her waist, and her pussy flowed at the way he crushed her against his hard body. His strong hands roamed over her bare shoulders and down her back.

She groaned when they dipped down to her ass, one firm cheek in each hand, and gave them a hard squeeze. Jill ground her hips into him, her nipples and clit aching at the sensation of his hard cock pushing into her stomach.

She parted her lips and drover her tongue between his. She swirled her tongue around his mouth, picking up the taste of the Jim Beam he'd been drinking. Jill ran her hands up his arms and along his muscular back, sliding one up over his smooth bald head.

Gently pulling his head back, she eased her lips slightly away from his and whispered, "He needs to see," she then slipped her tongue out, teasing his lips. Xavier's green eyes glinted with lust and excitement as he stuck his tongue out and they made a show of their French kissing.

Her eyes darted to Peter who had slumped back into the chair with an air of resignation. But his eyes were on them, anger and humiliation battling for supremacy on his face.

Xavier grabbed the end of her hair and yanked roughly on it, pulling her head back while sending a fresh wave of moist heat through her yearning cunt. His lips left hers and fastened to her neck, kissing her with an urgency that had her squirming against him.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she breathed turning her head enough to be able to smile at Peter while grabbing the back of Xavier's head and holding his face to her neck. "Show him how much you want his wife."

Xavier's hands slipped between them, cupping her breasts, and squeezing them through her silky top while his lips and tongue worked the soft creamy skin of her neck.

"That feels so good, baby," she purred. "But I think we have a problem."

Xavier raised his head from her neck, a look of uncertainty on his face.

"What's wrong?"

"The two of us have way too many clothes on."

She grabbed the bottom of his shirt and tugged it up, exposing his hard well defined abdomen. Already sucking on her lower lip, she pulled it higher and Xavier removed his hands from her to lift his arms up.

Staring at Peter as she did it, she peeled his shirt off and tossed it behind her.

"Oh, look at this," Jill cooed, running her hands over Xavier's thick well-muscled chest and stomach. "Now this is a man who knows how to stay in shape, not soft like you are."

Peter's jaw clenched at the remark, but he remained silent. Partly from being so angry he probably couldn't manage to choke the words out, but also from the experience of knowing anything he said, Jill would turn around on him in another nasty remark.

Jill leaned up and kissed Xavier again, her mouth wide, trying to devour his mouth in an exaggerated porn star style kiss designed to give Peter a full view of the action. She captured Xavier's nipples between her blue tipped fingers and made him gasp when she gave them a pinch.

Jill ducked her head, this time kissing his neck, making a show of sliding her tongue along the length of it, before kissing and sucking on it. Xavier's hands went back to her breasts, but she pushed them away.

He didn't resist her doing so, and dropped them down to rest on her hips, allowing her to dictate the game. Jill slid her tongue down the middle of his chest, then over to his left nipple, giving her infuriated husband a good look at her running her tongue around his rival's nipple.

"Your wife's good with her tongue," Xavier seemed to have no problem following her lead, taunting Peter. "Bet she's going to do an even better job on my balls."

"Hmm-mm!" Jill moaned in agreement as she sucked on his nipple.

She pressed her lips hard into his chest and removed them, admiring the perfect lip print around his nipple. Jill tongued the other, and felt Xavier tugging on her hips, pulling her into him, his hips pushing into her impatiently.

Jill gave his nipple a quick kiss, then gave him a shove. Caught off guard, Xavier took a half step back, his knees hitting the back of the couch and fell into a sitting position.

She tapped his foot with hers, and taking the hint, he leaned over and removed his shoes and socks. As he did, she sauntered over to Peter.

"I know these shoes are hot, Xavier, but I don't think you want to risk any holes in you, do you?"

"I want you naked except for your jewelry," he told her, his eyes glinting with anticipation. "Especially those pretty wedding rings of yours."

"You sure you haven't cucked anyone before?: Jill giggled. "You're pretty good so far."

"I'm just following your lead."

"Take my shoes off," Jill lifted her right leg and placed her heeled foot on Peter's knee.

He grunted in disgust and folded his arms over his chest like a defiant child.

"I said take my fucking shoe off!' she hissed, and leaned forward, putting her weight onto her foot, and making the pointed heel dig into the soft flesh over his knee.

"Jill, please," he whispered, "Just get it over with."

"It lasts as long as I want it to, and the more you piss me off, the longer it goes. Now be a good little boy and take my shoes off, Xavier wants to feel my soft feet on his chest and shoulders and wherever else they want to wander to."

"Yeah, Pete, be a good little boy over there" he laughed. "Maybe if you behave I'll only fuck her once."

"Shut the..." Peter stopped when Jill clapped her hand over his mouth.

"You shut up! This is all on you, you little shit! I would never do this with a client, and you know it. Everything I do is on you, so deal with it."

"Actually, it's going to be all over your wife's pretty face," Xavier chirped behind her.

"Shoe, now."

Jill released his mouth and tapped her foot. Peter's hands shook as he slid the strap off her ankle with one, while sliding the shoe off her foot with the other. He let it drop to the floor, and putting her hand on his shoulder for balance, she lifted her leg, and put her foot in his face.

"You know what to do," she told him.

Peter's eyes darted to Xavier, then back to her. She raised her eyebrows and with a disgusted grunt, he opened his mouth and sucked on her toes.

"Good doggie," she patted his head and laughed at the look he gave her.

She watched him lick each of her toes before lowering her foot and putting the other up on his knee. This time Peter quickly removed her shoe, flipping it contemptuously behind him.

But he obediently opened his mouth and took her toes into it. Jill tilted her foot up, so the bottom of it was in his face. "Lick it," she demanded.

Peter mumbled something but put his tongue out and starting at her heel ran it up and down her foot several times.

"Christ, you're like a dog lapping up water, and you wonder why I hardly ever let you lick my cunt."

She pushed her foot in his face, shoving his head back, then spun on her feel and sauntered back to Xavier. Putting her back to him, she unhooked her skirt and pushed it over her hips. Jill shimmied side to side, slowly lowering the skirt.

She pushed it down to the floor, so she was completely bent over, and Xavier whistled. "Damn, your wife has a fine ass!"

Jill yelped in surprise when Xavier caught her with a playful slap to her right cheek. She remained bent over and wiggled her hips, and he delivered a harder slap to the other side.

Jill straightened and kicked the skirt into the air, sending it at Peter. He angrily swatted it away, making her laugh. Keeping her back to Xavier, she put her arms over her head, taking her long hair up with it, and swayed seductively.

She eased backwards until her ass was directly in Xavier's face and sighed when he kissed one side of her ass, then the other. He pulled the string of her lace blue thong to the side, and she moaned, a shudder running through her, when he ran his tongue through the crack of her ass.

Jill bent over, lowering her ass, and pushed it into his lap. Putting her hands on her knees, she worked her ass in slow circles, grinding it into his hard cock. Xavier slipped his arm around her waist and yanked her backwards.

She fell back into him, her back pressed to his chest and her legs between his. Jill lifted her legs, placing her feet on his knees. Xavier found the top button of her shirt and deftly popped it open.

Jill ground on his lap as he slowly unbuttoned her shirt, her eyes fixed on Peter, watching him watch Xavier finish unbuttoning her shirt and pull it open to expose the skimpy blue lace bra that matched her thong.

She leaned forward enough for him top slip it from her shoulders and pull it off. Jill's breath caught when Xavier, with a skill that didn't surprise her, flicked open her bra with the fingers of one hand.

With the other, he brushed her hair to the side and softly kissed the back of her neck. Jill's breathing grew heavier, and her face flushed as rather than just whip her bra off, Xavier started at the tip of her right shoulder and left a trail of maddeningly slow soft kisses across her upper back.

"Yes," she moaned as she leaned further forward, and he trailed his lips down to the middle of her back while his fingers eased the straps of the bra down her arms. "That feels good, baby, its so nice to be with a man who knows how to treat a woman."

"I might not be so nice in a few minutes," he whispered in her ear.

"Like I said, a man who knows how to treat a woman," she lifted her arms, allowing him to push straps past her elbows, then slipped out of the bra.

Jill raised her arms up, and Xavier whipped her bra off, and as she had done, threw it at Peter who remained still, letting it hit his arm and fall to the floor.

Xavier's hands slid over her breasts, and Jill groaned as his palms grazed her nipples. He squeezed her breasts, and she put her hands over his, pressing them harder against her.

"Your wife's got some firm tits," Xavier captured her nipples between his long thick fingers. "Can't wait to suck on them."

"Whatever," Peter mumbled, but his eyes were on her tits, and Jill could see that train wreck fascination she'd seen in him whenever she'd let a man take her in front of him.

Jill moaned as Xavier rolled her swollen rosy nipples then yipped when he gave them a light pinch. He eased her back against him and nibbled gently on her ear while he pleasured her nipples.

She shifted on his lap, adjusting herself so she could let her head fall back and rest on his shoulder as he now kissed and sucked on her neck. Her hips were now working in slow sensual circles on his lap, teasing his trapped cock through his jeans.

She could feel his hips rocking up into her, but he continued to work her neck and fondle her tits in a deliciously unhurried manner. His right hand left her breast and slid down her stomach, pausing to playfully flick the pendent in her navel.

When his fingers dipped lower and teased along the edge of her thong, Jill whimpered softly, arching her back and thrusting upwards, encouraging him to keep going.

His fingers entered her thong, gently rubbing the patch of now moist pubic hair on her mound, as he continued to kiss her neck while playing with her nipple. Losing patience, she grabbed his wrist and shoved his hand down her thong.

His fingers slid over and through the slick pink lips of her pussy, and she released a loud moan. When Xavier found her clit with his fingertip and rubbed it in a slow circle, her moan turned to whimper, and she squirmed against him.

Jill grabbed the thong and yanked it to the side so Peter could see their soon to be client fingering his wife's cunt. Xavier took it further, slipping his hand from between her legs, he grabbed the thin strip of material over her hip.

She cried out in both surprise and excitement when he yanked hard, tearing it from the thong. He tugged, and Jill pushed against his knees lifting herself high enough he could pull the torn thong from her body.

He brought his hand up over her shoulder and pressed the crotch of the thong to his face, inhaling deeply. He flung it at Peter, and this time he moved, ducking to the side as the thong hit the back of the chair.

"How's your wife look naked on my lap?" Xavier asked, his hand slipping back between her legs.

Peter's reply was to lower his eyes, but when Xavier boldly pushed two fingers inside her, making Jill squeal in delight, they shifted back to watch.

"Fuck, she's wet," Xavier exclaimed. "Guess she really does need some real attention."

"Wet for you, baby," Jill moaned, pumping her hips to push his fingers deeper. "Wet for your hard body and that big fucking cock you're going to be shoving into his wife's wet cunt."

"Going in his wife's mouth first," Xavier promised. "Isn't that right, Jill?"

"I can already taste it," she said softly as she rocked into his fingers. "Going to give you the best head you've ever had, suck that big dick and drain your balls down my fucking throat!"

"Nasty little thing, isn't she?" Xavier's thumb found her swollen clit and Jill's body jerked as a shock of pleasure ran through her.

"See this?" she glared at Peter. "I'm supposed to be earning the contract and here he is making me come first! That's what a man does, he takes care of his woman, doesn't leave her having to use toys to get a decent orgasm!"

"Going to make her come on my lap like a cheap slut in the back of a strip club," Xavier chuckled.

"What do you mean like a cheap slut, she giggled, then gasped when he curled his fingers inside her sopping slit and rubbed her clit harder.

Xavier squeezed her nipple more firmly between his fingers and angling his head, nuzzled her cheek. Jill turned her head and accepted his tongue filled kiss, moaning into his mouth as she took her other nipple between her fingers.

Her other hand went over his, keeping it pressed between her thighs, her nails digging into the back of his hand as his thumb worked her clit in harder and faster circle. She whimpered in her throat as his tongue danced over hers, and he worked his fingers side to side.

She was so wet his fingers made wet squishing sounds as he worked them back and forth. Jill's toes curled into his knees and her hips rocked harder. Beneath her, his raging hard rubbed along her ass, and she couldn't wait to get her mouth on it.

Her thighs trembled and when her pussy contracted around Xavier's fingers, Jill gave up on their kiss and let her head fall back. His lips immediately went back to her neck, and as her moan rose in pitch from the orgasm building within her, Jill focused on the thought she knew would send her over the edge.

She was completely naked, squirming on the lap of a good looking man, with his fingers buried in her quivering twat. His other hand on her tit and his lips working her neck while less than six feet away her husband watched in helpless impotent anger and jealousy.

Jill's eyes had been closed as she reveled in the pleasure of Xavier working her body towards what she knew as going to be one hell of a climax. At her last thought, she opened them to see Peter still watching.

The way he was now slumped into the chair, his hands in his lap and a sad puppy dog look on his face, showed he'd passed the angry stage and was now in his defeated woe is me shame mode.

His eyes briefly met hers, then dropped between her legs, watching Xavier play with her. His lips twitched and he swallowed hard, Jill could see his inner struggle, he wanted to look away, but couldn't.

That look, as it had each time he'd witnessed her with another man and coupled with Xavier suddenly curling his fingers while giving her nipple a hard pinch, triggered an explosive orgasm.

Releasing a loud cry a porn star would be proud of, Jill bucked her hips and writhed against Xavier as he continued to rub her clit, his fingers wiggling inside her. Her cunt convulsed around those probing fingers as he dug her heels into his legs and pushed back against him.

Jill emitted a series of high pitched yelps as he twisted her nipple once more as she tugged on the other to the point it bordered on painful. While her orgasm crashed through her, her eyes sought out Peter and saw he'd lowered his head and was slowly shaking it as the room filled with his wife's cries of ecstasy, ecstasy brought on by another man filled the suite.

Her body sagged against Xavier as the last tremors of her orgasm flowed through her. After a long shuddering moan, Jill sighed, "Hmm, that's the hardest I've come since," she winked at Peter who now that she'd stopped squealing had lifted his head, "The last time someone not named Peter fucked me."

"He hasn't heard anything yet." Xavier removed his hand from her dripping cunt and shoved his fingers roughly into her mouth.

Jill groaned and her eyes rolled back as he pumped his fingers into her mouth as she slurped her sticky juices from them. His warning he might not be so nice came back to her, and her still quivering cunt tightened at the thought she was about to be taken hard by a powerful man.

Xavier quickly turned her thought into reality. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he surged off the couch, easily taking her weight with him. The second her feet were on the floor, he slipped his right arm from around her waist.

He shoved her hard in the back, and between the push and his arm firmly around her waist, she found herself bent over the table. She put her hands flat on the table bracing herself and heard Xavier's zipper being yanked down.

"Nice ink, who'd have thought Peter would find himself a little bad girl?"