Sealing the Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Professional? You have balls using that word! Is fucking over your best friend professional? Costing me a job, costing a woman who never did anything to you her job?"

"Not for nothing, but you landed on your feet and have done damn well for yourself," Peter argued. "You've been at the top of the game for years, gone from firm to firm to the highest bidder, worked on international campaigns, you going to tell me I really set you back that far?"

"It was the fucking point! You traitorous piece of shit!" Xavier shouted at him. "We'd been friends since freshmen year of High school, we were like brothers, and you did that to me for a fucking job?"

"I...you knew my situation, I had nothing to fall back on! Your parents..."

"Cut me off after that!" Xavier hissed. "Their lawyer went back and told them about the video, and they were furious that I'd risk my future over a piece of ass. Not only told me they wouldn't send me anymore money, but don't come home.

"I spent months doing shit jobs and living in one room rat traps and that's when I could afford one, other times I slept in the park. Every place I went for a job I was turned down because that miserable POS Harris bad mouthed me."

"Jesus, I never knew, I thought you went back home," Peter said softly.

"And Julie? Her husband ended up finding out why she really got fired. He smacked the shit out of her and threw her out, and she had to move back home to Colorado because she had nowhere to go either."

Xavier took a breath and lowered his voice.

"I know now I shouldn't have been messing around with her. But she was older, hot, and fed me the lines she got no attention, he doesn't understand, all that crap I bought at 2. But she wasn't a bad person, and she shouldn't have lost her job and got outed because my alleged best friend shoved it up my ass because he was too gutless to let the best man win.

"I followed your career, Peter you are good at what you do, which makes what you did to me even worse. So convinced you'd lose out to me. How do you know you wouldn't have been the winner anyway?

"Xavier, I can't change what I did, and all I can do is say I'm sorry." Peter offered. "If there's anything else I can do, I'll do it."

"Like I said, been following you. I know you lost a couple of clients recently, a lot of people have, that's why this conference is so busy. So many people took hits when the economy tanked last year. You're barely afloat, and I know how bad you need this."

He flipped the binder back into the briefcase.

"This is where I ask you how does it feel to be fucked over? To have something you worked your ass off for taken away from you by someone who just wants to be a petty dick to you?"

"Xavier," Jill waited until he looked her way. "Peter told me what happened before we came here. I am so angry at him, so ashamed of him. What he did was awful, but I didn't do that to you, and I'm going to lose my business too."

She leaned forward and put her hands out imploringly.

"We have twenty-three employees who might not have a job soon. They're good people with families and they work hard, and they never wronged you. Why make them pay for what he did to you a lifetime ago?"

Xavier frowned and looked away when she tried to make eye contact.

"He's my husband, but I'm well aware he doesn't have enough backbone to own his shit, and trust me, I'll make sure he never forgets that he put me and our company in this spot."

"Something tells me you are a little bit of what he deserves," Xavier remained looking at his feet as he spoke. "I'm good at reading people, and watching you and how he reacted to you," he shrugged.

"It is a sweet little joke that a man who got me fired for fooling around with a married woman has a wife that fools around."

"No one said she does that!" Peter chirped. "That's a..."

"And still can't own your shit," Xavier grunted. "I see how she's dressed, the way she acts, that bracelet." He looked up and gave Jill a weak smile.

"Okay, like the skin cream, I'll own up. I heard a rumor your missus was seen leaving a bar with a man that wasn't you down in Jacksonville at last year's conference. I got a big kick out of it, bigger kick now because I see you don't like it, back then I thought maybe she was bringing him back to your hotel for a ménage a trois."

"You're right, he hates it and I make his life miserable over it," Jill was grasping at any straw that presented itself. "I'm not dressed like this to impress you; I don't shit where I eat. I'm dressed like this because from here I'm going to have some fun."

"Jesus Christ," Peter groaned, his face flushing. "I can't believe you're telling him this."

"See?" she pointed to him. "I do this to him all the time and he hates it. He's paying a price, and like you said there's poetic justice to it, no?"

"I suppose there is," Xavier smirked. "Peter Brennan a cuck. Now it makes sense how you landed a ride you obviously can't handle, it's because she spends her time taking others for a ride."

"Let's go, Jill," Peter slammed the brief case shut. "He's made up his mind, and I'm not going to sit here and listen to this shit."

"Sit down!" she demanded when he rose. "This is your fault and you're not going anywhere until we get this deal done."

Peter glared down at her.

"I said sit down and for once in your life be a man and face up to a problem."

She gave him a hard look until he slowly sank back down to the couch.

"That was worth the price of admission," Xavier chuckled.

"I'm appealing to your sense of fairness," Jill tried again. "You lost everything because of what someone else did. You really going to do that to our people?"

"I'm not doing it," he pointed to Peter. "He is."

"They don't know that, and even if I told them? You're the one who could have been a bigger man and decided not to."

"But I wouldn't have a grudge if it never happened," he nodded as if to himself. "I vowed the day I found out what he did, that I would get even no matter how long it took. If your firm closes, he'll have all that guilt on him, have all those people's fates on his hands."

He pointed to Peter.

"You been sleeping just fine the last thirty years, time for that to change. Time for you to feel some pain."

"But I..."

"Jill, I like you," Xavier interrupted her. "Smart, strong, sexy as fuck, all the things he doesn't deserve, but that's nowhere near enough to make me change my mind."

"Well, if you think I'm hot," she could feel Peter glaring at her. "Maybe..."

"No," he waved his hand at her. "I'm not that easy, Jill. I was flirting with you to piss him off, and honestly, to maybe give him a little hope his pretty little wife could show some leg, make some off color remarks, and make me go soft by getting hard."

"Because that's the thing, Jill," Xavier gestured to Peter. "He knows you're that weapon I talked about, and when it suits him, he's fine with you wearing a free lunch sign, but only as bait that he can pull away in the end."

"No," she shook her head. "I call the shots."

"You just said you don't shit where you eat, but you just showed you'll dangle your pretty little carrot, now won't you? No, caving to you is giving him a win, so you can stop playing games, I know he's in on it."

"Jill, this isn't going anywhere." Peter tried to stand again, but her hand flashed out and caught his wrist.

"Neither are you, this isn't over." She gave her head a defiant toss, "You might be accustomed to losing, but I'm not."

"Again, I admire the fire, Jill," Xavier gave her a nod of respect. "But this isn't between us, its about him and I."

"And you and I can make it about him."

Jill leaned over and picked up the manilla envelope, she slid out the two page contract, and plucked a pen from inside Peter's suit jacket. Rising from the couch she walked around the coffee table and sat down next to Xavier who looked at her suspiciously.

"How about," she put the contract and pen down on the table in front of him. "You sign this, and then take your rival's wife for a long hard nasty ride?"

"Jill!" Peter shot up from the couch. "Get your ass over here now, we're leaving!"

"See how mad he is?" she put her hand on Xavier's thigh. "How's that for revenge?"

Xavier eyed her hand but didn't try to move it.

"Yeah, that's right," Jill lowered her voice to her best sultry purr. "You want revenge? What better revenge then having his wife's mouth on your cock?"

Her hand slid further up his thigh and closer to his crotch as she continued in a smoky voice that oozed sex and promise.

"Your cock in his wife's hot cunt. Making his woman squeal while you take her the way he never could."

Jill went all in and put her hand on his cock, pleased at both how hard, and how big, he felt.

"You can have anything you want, anyway you want it. I'm all yours. You can take all that anger out on me, punish my body the way you wish you could punish him."

She rubbed his cock, ignoring Peter demanding her to get away from Xavier.

"Listen to him, and this is just me touching you. Imagine him spending the rest of his life knowing you had me. Not just had me but treated me like a whore. Like some dirty skank you found at a seedy bar.

"I'll be your slut, Xavier, your porn star, the wildest nastiest fuck you've ever had, and he is going to live with that."

She gave his cock a squeeze, her nipples stiffening and her pussy gushing at how thick it was. He released a low groan and his chest heaved as his breathing became heavier.

"He's going to have to live with not just knowing you fucked me, but that it happened because of what an asshole he was to you. So spineless he couldn't go man on man with you, and all these years later, his wife has to seal the deal with her body to save our business."

She leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"If you don't sign, he'll blame you when it comes to telling people they no longer have a job. Sign and not a day will go by that he won't know what you did to his wife. Know why? Because I'll remind him every day. I torment him now by fucking random men, imagine having this over him?"

"Hmm," Xavier's eyes were now looking down her top as she stroked his cock harder through his jeans. "That's a pretty picture you're painting," he whispered.

"Not as pretty as you painting my face, or my tits, my ass, or anywhere else you want to cover his wife with all that sticky white cum." She sighed in his ear. "Unless of course you just want me to swallow it or shoot it deep inside his wife's cunt."

"Very enticing," Xavier grabbed her hand and removed it from his crotch, putting it on her leg. "But I'm not biting."

"Biting?" she repeated, stunned that he had just refused her.

"I told you, I know this game. He's acting all pissed off, but still over there, not even trying to come get you."

"Because he's gutless," she told him. "He knows I do what and who I want. That's why this will be so much better revenge for you! He's helpless to stop us."

"I'm no fool. I agree, he leaves, we go into the bedroom. You'll strip down, touch me a little, let me touch you, you'll tell me to sign and the second I do, your clothes are back on, you're out the door and the two of you are drinking champagne to how you tricked me."

"See, Jill, he's too smart for this," Peter was in full desperation mode, taking Xavier's side in pretending she wouldn't go through with it. "Let's go, it's my fault, and I'll figure something out."

"Oh, baby," Jill switched off to a little girl voice, complete with a full slut red pout. "You really think this bad girl won't take good care of you?"

"That's what I think. That, and he's right, time for you two to go home and lick your wounds."

"I'd rather lick your cock, baby," she cooed. "And if I'm a good girl for you maybe you'll lick my cunt, make me cum harder than he ever has."

"You're a tempting woman, Jill," he told her and between the way his face had flushed and the slight tremor in his voice, she knew she was getting to him. "But I told you, I already know what's going to happen once he leaves."

"That's where you're wrong, sweetie," Jill slowly ran her tongue over her lips before whispering. "Who said he's leaving?"

Chapter Four

"What!?!" Both Peter and Xavier exclaimed at the same time.

"That's right, he's going to sit right there," Jill pointed to the recliner to her right. "So he can have an up close view of what you're going to do to his wife," she flicked her tongue at him. "And what I'm going to do to you."

"Bullshit!" Peter yelled at her. "You get your ass back over here now!"

"See that?" Jill asked Xavier who was still sitting there with a stunned look on his face. "You think he'd be that mad if he thought I was kidding? He knows I'm serious, you know why?"

"Tell me," Xavier asked softly.

"Because I've done it before." She nodded as his green eyes grew even wider. "That's right, when I'm really pissed at him because I get tired of his whining or he does something totally fucking stupid, I bring home a man and make him watch me fuck," she flashed a nasty smile. "Right there in our bed."

"I said, let's go!" Peter came around the table but stopped when Xavier rose to stand between the two of them.

"Hold on, old friend," Xavier put his hand up. "I'm still listening to your wife's pitch," he looked down at her, his eyes on her tits. "It's getting more intriguing by the minute."

Jill rose to her feet.

"See this?" she eased the top of her skirt down far enough to show him the full tattoo on her hip. "Everyman's Ace, true back then, and just as true now. I don't blow smoke honey, I suck cock, any one I want, any time I want."

"Goddamn," for the first time, Xavier's determination to send them away seemed to waver. "You're not kidding."

"Now," she eased the skirt back up. "With that juicy little caveat thrown in, are you still going to tell me this isn't a better revenge? Ruining Peter financially is a temporary setback, one he can recover from because you know my husband will land a good job with his experience.

"But fucking his wife?" Jill slipped the blazer off and tossed it behind her, giving Xavier a view of her in just the short tight sleeveless top. "Honey, there's no coming back from that. This will leave a bitter taste in his mouth for the rest of his days."

She released a practiced naughty giggle. "Might leave a taste in mine too, but it'll be far from bitter," she reached between Xavier's legs and grabbed his still hard cock. "Isn't that right, baby?"

"Don't listen to her, this isn't happening," Peter stepped forward and froze when Xavier put his hand on his chest to stop him from getting to her.

"I don't think that's your decision to make, Peter," he said quietly. "Seems to me you're helpless to stop this."

"Same way you were helpless to stop what happened to you," Jill egged him on. Rubbing his cock once again through his jeans. "Difference is he went behind your back, but tonight? He'll see it coming," she laughed. "Literally, and can't do a thing about it."

"Damn, I like you," Xavier put his hand on her bare shoulder and gently ran his fingers down her arm, sending a shiver through her. "You have a mean streak in you, don't you?"

"I like to put my husband in his place when he needs it, and I don't think he's ever needed it this bad."

"Fine, you do what you want," Pater backed away. "You always do anyway, but I'm leaving."

"You leave, I don't sign." Xavier told him. "Your wife made me an offer I'm more than willing to accept, but if you leave? She can leave with you, and you go home with nothing."

"Or you swallow your pride while you watch me swallow something else," Jill told him. "And we seal this deal and go home with the biggest account we've ever had, and you'll be a hero to our employees."

"This isn't fair," Peter whispered, and Jill could see him beginning to cave.

"I can't believe you'd say that to me." Xavier slipped his arm around Jill's shoulders, his hand caressing her upper arm. "Christ, Brennan, you're getting this deal after being a first class dick to me, and it's your wife doing the dirty work."

"Oh, honey," she squeezed his cock. "Trust me, this won't be work."

"J...Jill," Peter's stammer was accompanied by his hand running through his hair. "Its not worth it, and," he snapped his fingers. "Think about what he was worried about, what if you fuck him and he doesn't sign?"

"Then at least I got a good fuck and pissed you off," Jill took Xavier's hand and put it on her breast. She released a soft moan at the way it fit perfectly into his large palm, and when he gave her a gentle squeeze, an electric shock of pleasure went through her, God she was wet!

"I think I'd be willing to bargain in good faith that Xavier, unlike you, has some scruples and if I take good care of him, he'll take good care of me, right, baby?"

She caught his cheek, and turned his head. Jill was tall enough in her fuck me shoes to be able to lean up to kiss him. Xavier flinched slightly in surprise but didn't stop her. Jill's soft lips barely grazed his, and moving her head, she traced a slow gently circle over his, before punctuating the kiss by playfully flicking her tongue across his upper lip.

"You get me, we get your company's business, do we have a deal?"

Xavier, still surprised, and aroused, by the teasing kiss, paused, trying to maintain his control. He gave a slow nod, then raised his finger.

"Only if he stays, as fine as you are, and good as I know you'll be, its only works if he sees it happen." He gave her an incongruously nervous smile. "You know, I've never had sex in front of anyone before."

"No?" Jill asked. "Trust me, it makes it that much better, especially when the person watching is being humiliated." A cold smile spread across her lips. "And I will make sure that happens.

"Take your contract and shove it up your ass." Peter turned and walked back around the table. "I'll see you whenever you decide to slink back to the hotel, Jill."

Jill pushed the surprised Xavier out of the way and in four long strides caught Peter by the arm. He spun around, and grabbing his tie, she yanked him towards her.

"You sit in that fucking chair, and you watch your wife do what your useless ass can't, save our business."

"Let me go," he hissed at her.

"You walk, I walk," she threatened. "I will leave you over this, Peter. I swear to God, I will. This was our dream, and I won't lose it because of a bullshit stunt you pulled."

"Not like your mine, anyway," he whispered, glancing over his shoulder at Xavier.

"Mine?" she rolled her eyes. "I am not a possession, no one is. Nothing has changed Peter, you can have me as your wife, the woman you love, your partner, but you don't own my body. That's mine to do with as I please. You chose this when we got married, up to you if you still want it."

"Jill, I..." his usual indecisive look was back. "Y... you know I love you, but I...with him?"

"With him, and you only have yourself to blame. This time I shit where I eat, and all because of you." She shook her head. "Tell me, Peter is it because I'm fucking another man or is it because he knows you and now knows what a sad little cuck you turned out to be?"

When he didn't answer, she let his tie go. "Sit the fuck down and make some money or go the fuck home a soon to be single man."

She stepped back from him, watching his face, which was flushed with anger and shame, that mix of emotion she was all too familiar with, and in times like this, lived for. His mouth opened, but nothing came out.

Jill cocked her head as if saying "well?"

Peter's eyes stared hard into hers, but after a few moments of silence, he turned sank down into the recliner with the air of a drowning man going down for the final time.

"Holy shit," Xavier exclaimed behind her. "He's really going to do it."