Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mika lowered Anne's yoga pants just underneath her butt. Sean was pleased that she was not wearing underwear. Mika slipped to her knees as she had earlier for Sean, she slipped off one of Anne's shoes and sock, then the other, finally peeling her pants all the way off. Sean noticed that Anne's nipples were very light pink and her pussy was waxed, in contrast to Mika's dark landing strip and her brown nipples.

"Get in," Sean commanded. Both women got in the shower as Sean continued, "I won't shower with dirty women. Anne, wash Mika, thoroughly.

Sean watched as Anne soaped her hands and washed her friend. She was enjoying the feeling of her hands slipping over Mika's body. Her large tits, her flared hips. She even knelt and washed her friend's feet. Sean ordered her, "Kneel, you've seen Mika kneel, learn from her. Anne tried but could not get comfortable. Mika encouraged her, "It's tough at first, be gentle with yourself."

When she finished Sean nodded to Mika who said, "You may stand, it is my turn to wash you clean. Anne's cleaning was thorough, Mika washed between her fingers, down her long legs, and rested first one foot then the other on her large breasts as she cleaned them" The soap was making Anne's fingers slippery and she started to remove her rings.

Sean saw what she was doing and said, "No chance you are taking that off. I want you to see your wedding ring as it's wrapped around my cock."

Anne's shoulders slumped realizing that there wasn't much Sean had not thought of. Sean stepped into the shower and raised his arms. Mika took soap and began to lather him from his shoulder down. Anne washed his arms as she was tall enough to reach almost up to his hands. Sean shocked her when he kissed her. The anger that he had seemed to melt away as the two stood in the shower and kissed. "Damn" Anne thought as she tried to resist kissing him back, "This isn't the way I saw this going." It didn't take long until Sean's tongue caused her own tongue to dance against his.

Mika stayed on her knees in the shower and took her Master's hardening cock in her mouth. The cascading water made the task difficult but not impossible. She loved the feeling of his cock hardening in her tiny mouth. Soon it was fully erect.

She gently lifted her friend's leg and moved the tip of Sean's cock up and down Anne's slit. Mika had gotten them into this, but Sean was an amazing fuck and the least she could do was share the gift with her best friend.

Anne was shocked at Mika's action and even more shocked to realize just how much she needed his cock. Watching him today, hearing about him fucking during the week had primed her for this moment. While Mika had never cum from intercourse, Anne climaxed relatively easily with penetration as long as she could use her own hand on her clit. She lowered her hand and Sean grasped it. She looked at him and he shook his head 'No'

Sean thrust up into her, his thickness causing her lips to pull at his cock which caused her clit to graze along the top of his shaft. Mika moaned, seeing her Gaijin slip his beautiful cock into her best friend. Sean began to stroke up and into her friend slowly. Pulling that amazing cock all the way out before slipping it deep inside.

Mika stood and moved behind her friend. Her hands wrapped around and played with her small tits. The feeling for Anne was indescribable. All three bodies slick, water cascading, Mika's large tits pressed into her back and her hands on her own tits. Sean's hips thrusting gently as his cock moved deep within her, causing sparks as he bottomed out against her cervix. The moment was magic; she didn't want it to end until Sean moved slightly, changing the angle. This caused his cock to push into her A spot before settling on her cervix. The change in pressure caused her first orgasm of the night to rock her body. Sean didn't change his pace or angle which caused the orgasm to be long and sustained. She felt her one leg still on the ground begin to buckle, her leg wrapped around Sean, his strong arms and Mika behind her held her up.

Sean sat her leg down, his cock dislodging in the process. Anne had never felt more empty than she had in that moment, that glorious cock not inside of her. She turned and put her hands on the glass wall of the shower and leaned down to kiss her friend. As she did she wiggled her ass at Sean. Sean started to slip back into her pussy from behind as she wiggled her ass again.

Sean took the hint and slid his thick cock into her tight ass. Anne started moaning into Mika's mouth. She stuck her tongue into Mika's mouth and Mika started sucking on her friends tongue like it was a cock.

Sean started to pump a bit faster in Anne's ass. After a couple of minutes Anne broke the kiss, "God, fuck my ass you prick. I'm going to cum, fuck it."

Sean put his hands on her hips and began to take more passion in fucking her ass. Anne looked at her friend, breathlessly she panted, "Kneel for me Mika, please, Oh God, please."

Mika knelt and put her mouth over her friend's clit as she had done before. That was too much for the tall blonde. She came, gripping Sean's cock in her ass as she squirted into Mika's mouth and down her chest. "God yes, fuck me, fuck me."

Sean pumped hard and fast now, growling like a beast on the plains as he mated. Soon he felt his own orgasm starting, "I'm going to cum,"

Anne whimpered, "Fill my ass, god yes, pump that cum into my ass."

Sean obliged her desire as she screamed out one last orgasm. Sean's balls pumped load after load of cum deep into this woman's ass. When he was finished he started to pull out, Anne reached behind her and held him, "Not yet, please not yet, let me feel it go down."

Mika stood and held her friend, "He is young Anne, what if his cock doesn't go down."

Anne moaned, "Then you can have the next ride." She bent down and kissed her friend again.

12