All Comments on 'Searching for Sheila Ch. 01'

by beware

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Interesting first chapter

Not too badly written. Hopefully chapter 02 won't take too long to post. So many possibilities. Sheila is brainwashed, or she likes what she is doing and gets off on it, or she really was kidnapped and purposely hooked on drugs to make her pliant, the list goes on. Is Tobe Lanscott ready to face the criminals? Does he have what it takes? Only time will tell . . . . hopefully, not too much time before we find out.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 13 years ago
No a bad first chapter.

Not bad for a start. But one page is too short. 2 pages are good for a first chapter. While too much backstory slows the progress, too little is just as bad. It leaves us wondering how this happened. Granted we don;t need the whole nauseating "we met while in college and she was my first true love", but a little of what could have led up to this would be nice.

I am looking forward to see where this goes, though.

michael1950michael1950about 13 years ago
potential and possability abound.

You have left the husbands history unknown, his abilities unknown, and his potential for revenge unknown. All the makings of a really good story, if you add it all up and put it together, this could be a really bloody, juicy, or even mysterious story, with twists and turns, ah the suspense, does the author have it in them, to accomplish greatness, only chapter 2 will tell.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 13 years ago
Not really a short story so much as

a teaser. I suspect your first three of four chapters should be one chapter. This was not even a full page. That said, it has my interest, but I will refrain from voting until it goes somewhere.

SKHPSKHPabout 13 years ago
Interesting plot

Move on!

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
So few good stories

that I read this one. The problem as presented is an interesting one. If she really likes what she is doing there is nothing to be done. But he feels guilty and responsible, and perhaps does not really believe what is happening... Interesting. I will read another chapter.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 13 years ago
Too short

Yes, but you have my interest!

bartolobartoloabout 13 years ago
Good start!

Your initial chapter is good and leaves the reader with wanting more, basically at this stage having the husband search for his wife. But I agree with an earlier commenter Chagrined that the chapter is too short. When is Chapter 2 to be posted?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'll vote ...

when I see the conclusion and outcome of this series. Looks good but brief so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
All Over

Redding gave him the best advice anyone could give. Move on, when he decided to chase after this dirty cunt I lost interest. Story is over!

zed0zed0about 13 years ago
So Far So Bad

Hope this isn't a really long multi chapter'd wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Best thing he can do is find Shiela and Maggard, kill both of them and hope he gets away with it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Oh come on now! A hard-on while watching his wife being screwed and degraded? Need to loose that train of thought and maybe it could be salvaged.

As for Sheila I doubt she is worth chasing after. Best to just divorce her and move the hell on. She's probably a walking clap trap now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I like it lot so far!

Keep it going!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A good start

Too soon to tell just where this story will take the reader, but it has my interest.

thanks for the read

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I agree with Stalking_Anon

Getting a hard on watching your wife get abused gets you downgrated to a 1*.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Intriguing.

So what happened to the wife? Is she a willing whore or was she broken by the asshole pimp. We shall see...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoying it

An interesting start.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
don't know

I have been told that I have a strong sense of duty but I would have taken the detectives advice as soon as I knew she had not been kidnapped and headed to a lawyer.

Left of her free will ?

Okay, bye.

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
I don't get this so far

The cop doesn't know where the wife is, so obviously nobody has found her and interviewed her to be sure that she's a willing participant and not being coerced or drugged into doing what she's doing?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 7 years ago
I love this line.

"Tobe could only make out three of the blinking letters. R-U-N-S."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re DWornock' 06/29/11 Comment

First, I note that the comment DW references, "Stalking_Anon", is not posted here as of 17 July 2017.

Next,

Google "Sperm Wars" by Robin Baker, Ph.D., in which he proposes that a male's sexual arousal when seeing the male's female partner copulating with another male is an evolutionary response for the male spouse. Presumably after displacing the interloper, the male has an increased desire to have sex with the woman, using a penis with a glans designed to scoop out the interloper's semen during the outward stroke of the penis. In that way, the male can displace the interloper's sperm with his own to fertilize the woman. Baker also suggests that up to 99% of male sperm is not produced to fertilize, but rather is "Kamikaze" sperm--hunter/killer sperm, some blocking entry to the cervix by "intruder" sperm and some to attack and destroy any other male's sperm in the woman.

So the male is evolutionarily programmed to get aroused when seeing his female partner cheat. Baker also apparently posits that cunnilingus forvthe male also serves the purpose of seeing/smellin/tasting if the female has been unfaithful and so mete knowledge is enough to trigger heightened arousal.

So DW, maybe our cop is simply having a biological response from when our ancestors were still swinging from trees. Or, (given some of Dr. Baker's critics' opinions), maybe our cop is just a pervert.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Judging by the tags, this author didn’t miss much of what he needed to cook up this POS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous