Season of Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's try that again, gentler this time." They embraced, more carefully this time, but soon their passion picked them up again, aching noses forgotten, and carried them along.

Joy pushed Gere to his back and looked into his eyes as she grasped his hard cock.

"I want to go down on you, like you did for me this morning. I've never taken it all the way and I want to try. I don't know if I can, but I want to try. Okay?"

Gere smiled at her, her intensity was so adorable. How could he refuse her? He answered her by laying back and putting his hand aside her lovely face. Joy took him in her small hands and held his cock straight up examining it closely.

"Tell me what to do." She said without taking her eyes from his engorged member.

"You can kiss, lick or suck him. All is good, just no teeth at least until you know better what you're doing."

Joy kissed the head of his cock and licked around the crown. She continued to kiss and lick alternatively down the underside of the shaft and up the top side to the tip again.

Gere trembled at the electric sensations she was generating in him.

"Am I doing okay?" Joy looked up at him with a serious expression.

"Wonderful!" Gere answered honestly.

Joy went back to her task, taking the head of his penis into her mouth,

"Swirl your tongue around the head." Gere suggested, "Yessss." He added as she complied. She was learning quickly.

Frankly, Gere hardly knew what to tell her. In his opinion there was no such thing as a bad blow job.

In his younger days, he had been so 'quick on the trigger' that he avoided blow jobs altogether because he was almost certain to cum too soon. His unofficial motto was 'the woman first', so he always wanted to make sure his woman had an orgasm before his own.

He developed a method of going down on his partner until she came then 'jump in' to ride out her orgasm while he came as well. It always worked well. This motive caused him to disdain blow jobs and opt for vaginal coitus.

Now, however, it took him a long time to cum, so a blow job helped get him ready for the main event. What he feared now was that he would take so long she would become exhausted before he could reward her efforts. Meanwhile, Joy seemed to be enjoying herself.

"Are you alright?" Gere asked her, giving her a way out if she wanted.

"Yes," she said at a whisper, "I really like doing this, you are so hard, I can feel your pulse!" Joy smiled with delight then went right back to her work.

She kept changing things up first licking, and sucking, then working her tongue about his glans She looked up into his eyes and noted the ravenous lust in his eyes. There was more, though, behind that hungry driven expression hung a backdrop a love, deep abiding love, for her.

Once or twice she pushed him all the way to the back of her mouth and almost down her throat. She gagged several times but Gere involuntarily humped into her mouth whenever she did. It curiously thrilled her.

She loved that she had total control of her lover, making him gasp, grip her hair with his fingers, followed by another involuntary thrust of his pelvis He was at her mercy, if only for a few moments.

Joy decided she loved doing this, the feel of his hard cock on her tongue, feeling his pulse quicken with each stroked to her mouth, the wet soppy spoon D's they were making.

She challenged herself to drive his turgid member as far down her throat as she could manage, then continued doing it again and again.

After some a few times, she discovered she could control her gag reflex. She finally was taking his full length with the head of his cock brushing up against her tonsils, and her face bouncing off his abdomen.

Gere could feel the unmistakable tingle of an orgasm begin and put the fingers of both hands through her white hair and settled his palms on her head.

"I'm almost there, Joy, keep doing that!" Joy answered by humming 'um hum" and increased her speed.

"I'm cumming, Joy, I'm cumming NOW!" He loosened his grip on her head, so she could choose to take him in her mouth or let him ejaculate elsewhere. Joy was determined to go through with it 'all the way' and held him deep in her mouth to take his ejaculate.

Gere began to spew gob after gob of cum into her mouth. Joy greedily swallowed once twice, again at last began to suck every drop from his shrinking cock.

"Oh. My. God, Joy that was fantastic, you don't need any lessons!"

Joy smiled coyly and licked the few drops that had escaped to the corner of her mouth. She couldn't restrain her excitement and gushed about her new skill.

"That was so much fun and really turned me on! I loved doing that, I hope you let me do it all the time. I didn't know if I would like how it tasted but it is okay, I think I could get REAL used to that. Did you enjoy it?"

Gere answered by pulling her up into his arms and kissing her on the mouth, tongue on tongue tasting the remnants of his own cum mixed with her saliva.

He pushed her back on the bed and kissed down to her breasts and over her navel to her naked pussy and tongued her to an orgasm.

They pulled the covers up and slept for a while. Their passion sated for the time being. They had to sleep, Joy had to report for work the next day. There was the Symphony's New Years Eve Soirée that would take place at their venue in 6 days. Allison and Joy had quite a checklist to work through in preparation.

In the morning, Joy was up and showering before Gere awoke. He joined her in the shower, but she warned him she had no time to "fool around". But she still stroked his cock and even took him in her mouth again.

"MMMmmmm," she moaned then stood patted his hard cock and said, "I'll finish that later,". She grinned devilishly.

"Oh, you are cruel!" Gere chided her "Damn woman, I won't be able to get my pants on!"

"Good, that way you'll think of me all day."

"That was going to happen anyway." Gere pulled her to him and stroked her wet heir and back. He looked into her eyes and seriously told her,"This was the best Christmas I have ever had!" He kissed her soundly.

Joy patted his chest and returned his gaze, "Me too, I love you so much, but I'm getting pruny," she held out her palms for proof and stepped out and let him finish his shower.

They had a light breakfast and made arrangements to get together again when she got off work. They kissed and stepped out into the world as an engaged couple.

9.

Joy was loathe the take off her ring, so she tried to cover it with a bandage. It took an hour before Allison noticed the band aids and went right after what she was certain it covered.

"Why the band aid?" Allison asked with a knowing grin?

"I got a paper cut that stings like crazy!" Joy tried to avoid her gaze.

It looks like you are trying to hide a ring."

"Wha,,,What? No! It's a paper cut." Joy was not a good liar and Allison, a practiced mother of teenagers, detected her duplicity instantly.

"Oh my God it IS a ring!" Allison almost burst with the news!

"No it's not a paper, it's a ring cut! DAMN!" Joy got so flustered she as much as confessed.

"Gere proposed? Oh my God this is monumental! Let me see, let me see, show me, Show me!

"Damn it Allison! Shit! We don't want anyone to know until we have a chance to tell our families this weekend! If I show you will you promise to keep it quiet?"

"Of course, the only person I could tell would be my husband."

"No! No one!"

"Okay, okay, okay!"

"Swear?"

"I swear."

Joy dejectedly pulled the cloth bandage from her finger and then got excited to share her pride and joy.

"Oh my God it is gorgeous, It is so 'YOU'," Allison gushed.

"I know, isn't it?

"I'm so jealous. All the women in this town are going to hate you."

"Not until January....RIGHT!" Joy warned good naturedly.

"Of course."

Joy was skeptical, "I mean it Allison, we don't want a word to get out until we can tell our kids this weekend."

"This weekend?"

"Yes, we're going to announce our engagement to all our kids when they are here for our family Christmas this weekend."

"They are coming from overseas?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you just get married while they are here, it might be hard to find a date that they will all be able to make it for a wedding later on."

Joy did not answer, but it started her thinking. Allison was right, her kids and their families were coming from overseas. It would difficult to find a date they could all come together later this year, besides, the immense financial burden of a second major trip in the year.

She would have to talk to Gere, but the idea of marrying while the families were here was very exciting!

"If we do that, it may be better to call each one up and tell them our plans. It might be a bad idea to drop it on them by surprise." Gere suggested when she ran the idea by him. She had to admit he had a point, but the idea of a surprise wedding just sounded so romantic and Gere agreed. Besides, he liked the idea of being able to live as husband and wife right away, rather than wait.

"Why don't we tell them we're engaged, we're sure to get an idea of how the wind blows by how they react," Joy replied.

Gere thought a minute, "That might not be a bad idea, if there are no objections then we can probably go ahead with our little surprise."

"I can't wait"

Gere called each of his three children. His son had already met Joy but his daughters had not as yet. He had mentioned her to them however.

His eldest lived in a little town a few miles away and his other daughter lived in Wenoka but Gere didn't see her often, she was a single mom with 3 kids and worked full time.

He called them and gave them the news. They didn't seem to raise much objection though each of them mentioned that it seemed to them that his relationship with Joy had progressed rather quickly. Obviously he had to agree, but reassured them it was right.

Joy called her two children. Her daughter in Maui seemed to take the news in stride but her son was a little upset. In the end, however, he acquiesced to the premise that his mother deserved some happiness which had been sparse in the last decade. So it appeared that all the kids and grand kids were happy for them and professed their support.

Gere and Joy decided they would go ahead with their surprise wedding when all their family was present. If anyone objected they would reason that the logic behind their decision was out of consideration for the expense to the international relatives.

They invited a few extra people as well: Gere's Dad, Pastor Jon who had been Gere's family pastor for years and would perform the ceremony, and of course, Allison; Joy's Mom and Aunt Henrietta, and Edith. They were unaware that the local press had got wind of it somehow. Of course, the only one of these who knew what was up was Pastor Jon, who would perform the ceremony but, nevertheless, loved a good party.

The week went quickly. Joy had a lot of work to plan for her small wedding added to the Symphony Soirée. Fortunately, Allison took on much of the burden of the Symphony event for Joy.

Actually, the symphony had pretty much had the event organized and executed within their own organization, so they just had to coordinate the logistics of opening the building for the caterers and symphony members transporting equipment.

Joy ordered a small amount of flowers and catered the party from Olive Garden. They decided to have the party at one of the smaller rooms at the Center (smaller in that it held up to 100 people). Since they only expected under 50, it would be large enough. Even though Christmas was past, this was their family Christmas, so they needed a tree. Allison had some of the custodial staff move the tree from the Arts Center's lobby into the Pear Room that was reserved for them.

Gere and Joy picked up Joy's children at the small municipal airport as they came in. They had reserved rooms in the Marriott across from the Arts Center. They had dinner at Jerod's with Joy's family allowing them their own time to catch up and get acquainted with Gere.

Gere tried to give Joy all the latitude she needed with her family but Joy insisted he stay by her side most of the night. Several times Joy refereed to their physical relationship that was received with good-natured disdain. Joy and her daughter Jane returned from the women's room with Jane red-faced holding her fingers in her ears crying "TMI, Mom, La-La-La-La-La!" But she was laughing.

Joy filled Gere in later that she was telling Jane how he had sent her over the moon going down on her including details evidently. Gere turned red and laughed with Joy, though secretly, it pleased him that Joy wanted to share that tidbit with her own daughter.

Gere truly liked her kids and their families, and they seemed to like him as well. So far the couple was confident that her family would be happy for them. However, Gere worried about his own kids, remembering their big row a year ago over their Mom's gravy boat. They had since made up and forgotten the things said in anger, but still, Gere was afraid they could make trouble. What really worried him was there would be no opportunity to 'test the waters' as Joy put it.

Gere and Joy got dressed for the evening together at Joy's house. They had spent almost every free moment together. Gere brought over some cloths that he knew he would need and spent every night with Joy. They hadn't decided where they would live yet. There were pros and cons for each place, but for the time being, Joy's house was closer and it had become their 'little love nest'.

Joy wore a light pink sequined evening gown with short sleeves and pink heels. She wore a Christmas brooch and a white knitted cardigan sweater. She wore her white hair in a braided bun, with a jeweled hair comb on each side of her head. Gere wore a Navy blue suit with a light pink long sleeve shirt he bought to match Joy's dress. He had an identical Christmas pin on his lapel and wore black loafers.

They had already delivered the gifts for their families so all they had to do was get to the facility and welcome everyone to the party. The plan was to serve drinks until everyone arrived, then serve the meal. After the meal is cleared away, the Santa they had hired would show up to pass out the gifts. There would no doubt be chaos for a while, When that died down, Santa will ask everyone to sit for the final big surprise.

Everything went as planned. Several of Gere's family were surprised that Pastor Jon was there though they really shouldn't have been, He was a family friend and single so had often spent holidays with the Dawson's the last six or seven years.

Joy's family were having a good time. Jane was enjoying Christmas "with snow and everything" and was especially enjoying her grandson who had never seen snow and had only seen his grandmother a few times.

Jane gave birth to a daughter before Thanksgiving, so she was occupied with her new baby most of the time. Joy didn't get to spend as much time with her beautiful new granddaughter as she wanted but Gere promised they would take a vacation to Maui in the summer, or sooner if her job allowed.

Dinner was over, the presents were all opened and the adults were spearheading the cleanup. Attention was directed to the tasks at hand as Gere and Joy seated themselves near the center of the low stage that they had set up.

Pastor Jon stood on the stage and waited until the cleanup was just about done and for Santa to make his announcement.

Santa announced that everyone should return to their tables.

Pastor Jon turned on his lapel mic and spoke to the gathering, "If everyone could take their seat now I have something to say to all of you that I think you will want to hear."

He continued, "As a Pastor, I have presided over many such family gatherings, some in joy, and some in tragedy. Each and every one of you have experienced the tragedy of losing a spouse, parent, or child to death. Death, as sad and tragic as it is, is in fact part of life. Death, by its nature results in new beginnings for those who are left behind, those who must go on in a new world."

"New beginnings are my favorite gatherings. I love welcoming a new baby into a family or helping two people join to form a new family; but my most favorite gathering is like this one, where two families who have suffered great loss, are joined in great joy!"

"The families of Gere and Joy should rejoice for this day. It is a day that reaffirms the love your surviving parents have for the parent you lost, otherwise they would not be taking this step in front of all of you this evening. It is in honor of Thomas Harrison and Janet Dawson that we gather today."

Pastor Jon motioned for Gere and Joy who together stepped upon the platform. There were audible gasps as the realization to what Pastor had been referring, dawned on their family members. Joy heard Allison sob. Jennette and Henrietta had their hankies out and dabbing their eyes. He glanced about and saw shock on their children's faces. He smiled at each one and nodded his head to reassure them.

"Dear children and grandchildren, parents and friends, we gather not only to celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, but the birth of a new family by joining Gere Dawson and Joy Harrison in Holy Matrimony."

Joy and Gere clung to each other, gazing steadfastly into each other's eyes.

"Gere, do you take this woman to be your wife?"

"Yes indeed." Gere smiled affectionately.

"Joy do you take this man to be your husband?"

"Yes, gladly!" Joy began to cry quietly so her voice shook when she spoke.

"Do you have vows as you exchange rings?"

"Yes," they both answered in unison.

Gere held both of Joy's hands in his, "Joy, from the moment I first saw you, I was fascinated. I said, "Who is this gorgeous woman with the bright white hair." My heart pounded when you spoke to me the first time. I about died when we kissed the first time, and everything about you since, has been the best, filling the hole in my heart. I love you and promise to be faithful to you and you alone, to support your every endeavor, to accompany you for the rest of my life. You are my breath, and my life, and I am proud to make you my wife."

Joy was a basket case by the time he finished, she had to take a moment to regain her composure.

"Gere, I didn't think I liked you when I first met you, but we spent a day together and when you kissed me I about feinted.

I became convinced you were a womanizer and I hated you .....for about ten minutes!" (There were laughs from the families)

"But you took me in your arms and refused to let me go until I understood you loved me. That was when I understood, you love everyone, but you were IN love with me.

As our relationship bloomed, I discovered what that meant, how much I fill your heart, and now you fill MY heart with all your love. I promise to cling only to you, and you alone, I will support everything you set to do and do it with you for the rest of my life. I exist for you, and I am proud to be your wife and that you are to be my husband.

They slipped rings on each other's fingers as they spoke. Then on the Pastor's signal, they embraced and kissed. Whoops and whistles broke out with applause.

Pastor Jon, turned them toward the families, and spoke again, "These two are about the cutest couple I have ever joined together, please give them your support and welcome them in your midst. You are all one family now. I introduce to you Gere and Joy Dawson." The background music they had turned down for the ceremony was turned up thanks to an attending technician and it happened to blast "Joy to the World" as the new couple simply stepped down and walked to the middle of the room.

For the most part, the support of the families was positive. Some had reservations because the engagement had been so short, but once they got to know their parent's new spouse they agreed they belonged together.

1...67891011