Season of Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she went silent. He looked at her to check. Her head was flung back buried between her pillows, her back was arched up into him. She clutched fistfuls of the sheets which she nearly pulled off the mattress. Her mouth was agape in a silent scream which finally materialized when her orgasm exploded within her.

"OH GOD!....... Oh, My!...... My.... God!" She finally collapsed into the mattress. Gere continued pounding his cock into her until he too, exploded with a loud grunt followed by a long groan, while spilling repeatedly inside her with the biggest climax he could remember.

He opened his eyes again and found her still convulsing and shaking like jello. He lowered himself beside her, facing her and smoothing her beautiful white hair.

Her eyes were closed and a satisfied smile plied across her face. She started to hum quietly as she caressed him with her right leg. Much to Gere's surprise and confusion, she began to chuckle. When she opened her eyes, she saw his perplexity.

"Oh my God, Gere. I have never experienced anything like that! That was so amazing! Is it like that every time? I want to do that again! I can't believe the pleasure, I've never cum with a man inside me before. Can we do that again?

Gere grinned at her, he was in fact quite pleased with himself, but it was the first time he ever wished he was 18 again, when he could cum and stay hard until he came again as long as he kept moving. Now it took nearly an hour before he could go again.

"We will have to wait awhile until this old body can go again," he told her, "If I was a teenager I could go again right now but...."

Joy laughed, "God, I'm glad you're not a teenager, I wouldn't fuck a teenager no matter how quickly they could recover...I understand they don't usually last as long as a mature man like you, my love." She was silent for a few minutes humming softly to herself as she ran her own hands up and down her torso squeezing a breast once in a while. Much to Gere's surprise, watching her do this soon had Gere hardening again.

"Oh my, look at that, maybe your wish is coming true. Your hair seems darker, too." She joked running her fingers over his temple to the back of his head. She pulled his face to hers and kissed him with a full open kiss, tongues battling, tongues fucking exploring each other's mouth.

Joy broke the kiss with a sharp breath and wrapped her arms aggressively around him.

"God, I love you! This is the best Christmas of my life!" She wrapped her hand about Gere's growing cock and pushed him to his back. Throwing her leg over him, she aligned her pussy over his cock and lowered herself on him. There was no holding back this time, eager to put him back in place, the place she would henceforth call 'HIS place, the place where he is always welcome, the place where he belongs'.

To begin, she rode him slowly, but soon her need spurred her to grind her pelvis into him. While she ground her clit against his pubic bone, Gere grasped her breasts and roughly pinched her nipples. She hissed her approval and bent toward him, so he could suck each nipple into his mouth and nibble lightly and flick them with his tongue.

Her orgasm came quickly this time hitting her suddenly, overpowering her body. She froze above him on her hands and knees. Gere thrust up into her until her orgasm released her. He pounded her pussy from blow until he drove his cock as deep as he could and released deep in her womb. She had a small orgasm as he finished then collapsed on his chest and lay there until she caught her breath again.

She lay on him while they rested. His heart beat with her ear to his chest, while his hands ran up and down her back and over her buns every so often. He loved her, she knew it. Everything about his demeanor told her so. She loved him, too. She was surprised how much.

"Are you hungry?' she asked lazily, "I have eggs and bacon, or maybe pancakes?"

Yes, I'm starving, eggs and bacon would be fine, but you have to let me help."

She pulled his t-shirt over her head, smiling that his scent emanated from it. Gere pulled on his boxers, and they headed arm in arm for the kitchen.

"Scrambled?" she asked,

"Sounds good to me." Gere stared at her, noting her shape in his large shirt. The taper of her back as she cooked until the material fell over her round butt.

This was the moment he had been waiting for! He excused himself and went to the restroom. He did need to urinate, and once he took care of that, he secured the small gift that he had bought for her.

Returning to the kitchen, he waited for his moment. She bent over to get a dish from the dishwasher and while she was distracted with that he placed the small gift on the counter by her.

"What is this?" she asked eyeing it suspiciously. It was a small box, 'probably jewelry,' she thought.

"Merry Christmas," was all he said. She picked up the gift and tore at the wrapping revealing a small jewelry box, She opened it cautiously finding that it was...empty! When she turned around to ask him what was going on, she found he was on his knee beside her with a beautiful ring pinched between his thumb and index finger.

"Joy Harrison, will you marry me?" She gasped and covered her mouth as tears suddenly burst from her eyes, She sobbed so violently she couldn't talk, so she shook her head up and down and finally was able to sob "yes" and extended her hand for him to slip the ring on her finger.

She hadn't expected Gere to propose so soon, she figured maybe Valentine's Day or later in the spring, but she had no reservations whatever, she loved him and this seemed right. In her complete joy in the moment, she jumped into his arms and wouldn't stop kissing his face again and again. She loved being cradled in his arms this way, it made her feel safe and loved.

"I love the ring, it is just my style!"

She was so emotional that Gere took over the preparation of the eggs, while she sat at the table still sobbing from time to time, and gazed with adoration at the ring that Gere had given her.

"It fits so well, Gere and how did you know it was just my style."

It was the ring she would have chosen , the one she would have bought for herself. She wasn't into bling, big diamonds and so forth, this was just the right size, and she loved it instantly.

Gere didn't look at her, but he smiled very pleased with his choice.

As they ate their breakfast she hardly stopped gazing at the ring, admiring how the small diamonds caught the midday sunlight that streamed through the windows.

When they finished eating, Joy began putting the dirty dishes into the dishwasher. She bent over to put dishes in the bottom rack and each time the t-shirt she was wearing pulled up above her beautiful ass. Gere was hard after the first time she did it and after the third, his desire moved him to act.

He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her body and grasped both her breasts from behind. She leaned back against his body and turned her face to meet his lips. He pinched both of her nipples at the same time.

Joy's knees buckled as she moaned into his mouth. She turned around in his arms and pulled herself into his arms. Gere picked her up without breaking the kiss and carried her into the bedroom.

He was more urgent this time and quickly but gently threw her into the middle of the bed and followed behind on his hands and knee. Joy laughed and bounced on the mattress and spread her legs as she settled in the middle. Gere went down on her in one motion taking her pussy between his lips and driving his tongue into her channel as far as he could. She arched her back and groaned loudly.

"Oh God Ungh! That feels so go.....od Gere oh Gere...your tongue... Oh, Gere!!!"

Gere attacked her clit with his tongue holding nothing back. Joy was writhing beneath his mouth twisting left and right as he rapidly rubbed her hard little knob up and down with the broad surface of his tongue. Earlier he had worked her up with different strokes but this time he was driving her mad with the constant stimulation.

Her rising arousal was audible to him, with her voice getting higher and more urgent. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and pulled her up to his mouth preventing her from getting away from him. She was close,,,the muscles in her legs and abdomen tensed and rippled under his hands with the approaching tsunami of pleasure.

She came sooner than he expected and bucked wildly under him. He smiled in satisfaction though he was sure she didn't notice.

He had almost forgotten how much he loved doing this with a woman, knowing he was driving her to an alternate level of consciousness where her pleasure occupied every corner. Joy's climax caused her to carry both Gere and herself to the end of the bed, her head turned sideways to the headboard.

Gere let her finish her lengthy orgasm while he pulled her toward the middle of the bed to let her straighten out her neck. He stroked her abdomen and thighs avoiding her nipples and pussy which were too sensitive for his touch. Her eyes were screwed tightly shut and a smile drew her lips up into a bow. At last, her hands settled upon her own breasts and rubbed lightly those delightful orbs.

Finally, she opened her eyes and gazed lovingly at Gere, She was coming to realize that every time with him would be like this. She loved the look on his face, the combination of love, lust, appreciation, and satisfaction was almost more than she could handle at once.

Gere saw her orgasm had subsided, so he took her by the pelvis and flipped her over. Pulling her ass into the air, her rubbed her back with both his palms and wrapped his hands around her pelvic bones protruding into his hands.

"Put it in me, Gere, I want to that big cock in me! fuck me, Gere, I want you inside me now!"

Gere aligned his stiff cock with her vulva and in one slow movement mounted her driving his full length into her pussy. She grunted when his cock stretched her labia around his mons. She grunted again when he bottomed out tickling her cervix with the head of his cock.

"OH GOD...so big!"

Gere traveled in and out of her slowly a few times until she drove her ass back into his pelvis ramming into him with force.

"fuck me, Gere... Harder! Gere...harder!"

Gere didn't have to be asked twice, He began to pound into her mercilessly.

"Ooph! Oh myyyyyy! Damn! So good! Oh, Gere!! You ...are...the best! I love how your cock fills me!

In his youth, Gere had to go to extraordinary lengths to keep from cumming too soon. He developed a wide repertoire of oral skills to be sure his lover got off no matter how quick he came.

In recent years he was beginning to have the opposite problem; he took too long to cum, sometimes not coming at all before he would become exhausted and go soft. It didn't take long to get hard again but it worried him.

Today however, he was so charged that he knew his orgasm coming, beginning as a tingle at the base of his cock and rising until it reached a threshold of no return. He was approaching that now and when he hit the top of 'the hill' He exploded into her with drive after drive of his cum.

"Oh Myyyy Gawwwwwwwwwwd gnnk! Awww," he grunted and almost lost his balance.

"I felt you get so big just as you came! I love that!"

Joy didn't cum this time, she didn't think she could, she had never been multi orgasmic until today. But she was surprised to be feeling the stirring yet again. Maybe there was a possibility she could be...it would be fun to try. With Gere, she realized anything was possible...she would never have imagined how much she wanted to do this with him, again. Soon, if possible!

Gere lowered himself and lay facing her while tracing his fingers up and down the fall of her hips along her waist and up to her shoulder.

"Joy, you are so amazing! You are so tight! I love being in your pussy, I love the feel of your boobs, I just can't get enough of you. I love how you love me and love doing this!

"It's the same for me, I can't believe how good lovemaking is with you. I always thought my girlfriends were just exaggerating when they talked of how sex made them feel, I know now they didn't tell even the half of it!"

The loving couple fell silent and just stared into each other's eyes, each thinking similar thoughts of a future together. They fell asleep until they were awakened by the phone. Joy's daughter called from Lahaina, Maui where she lived with her husband, son and their new daughter.

Gere took the opportunity to find the shower and clean up. He had worked up a sweat twice today besides the perspiration from the evening before. He was in the shower about 10 minutes when Joy came into the bathroom still talking on her phone. She opened the shower door and reached for his cock and stroked it a time or two. Gere leered at her, "she is a vixen," he thought, "a naughty, sexy, little vixen... God, I love her!"

Joy sat on the commode first to urinate then she put the seat down and continued her conversation. She was telling her daughter about him, hinting at the seriousness of their relationship, He only heard her side of the conversation, but he gathered the rest:

"... Yes; ... Beth, he's wonderful; ... Since October; ... Yes, I'm sure; ...I love him, Beth; .... Probably; ..... Yes if he asks me, I will say yes; ...I know it has been fast; ...I will; ... Merry Christmas and all my love to Travis and the kids' ...I can't wait to see you, too; ... Gere and I will pick you up at the airport; I love you too, honey. Bye."

Joy pulled the shirt over her head and joined him in the shower. They didn't have sex this time, but they playfully groped each other and 'helped' wash up.

Gere generously and thoroughly soaped her breasts and Joy spent a similar amount of time cleansing his cock and balls. They kissed and laughed and rinsed and soaped each other. Gere shaved his face without a mirror, much to Joy's amazement. She shaved her legs and armpits while he watched.

"Do you wax or shave?" Gere asked looking at her pubis.

"I waxed three days ago, it was part of my plan." She smiled mischievously.

"I love it," Gere stated running his hand over her bare pussy, causing her to take a breath with a gasp.

"Let's get out and fix some lunch. I'm hungry again!" she suggested. It seemed to them that they had just eaten but with their energetic love making followed by their nap it had been about 4 hours since their breakfast.

As they ate a light lunch she kept looking at her ring, Suddenly a concerned expression crossed her face. "Gere, I don't want our kids to find out about this until we can tell them in person this weekend."

Their kids, hers and his were due to come home for a weekend family Christmas the day before New Years Eve, 5 days away. What their kids didn't know was that they had coordinated their planning for a joint celebration to introduce each other to their adult offspring.

Gere's son was the only one who had met her, but he didn't know they were serious, Joy had mentioned him to her children by email and even sent a selfie they took with Joy's Mom and Aunt over Thanksgiving. Their engagement may come as a shock,...hopefully a good one.

How would they find out?" Gere asked.

'Oh, it would be Edith! If Edith found out she would somehow manage to spill the beans to my kids for sure."

"Hmmmm, we'll just have to keep it secret until they're all here.

"Yes, if possible."

"I don't want to, but I may have to take off my ring during the work day." Tears formed in her eyes at the thought. Gere thought she was about to cry.

Gere pulled her into his arms and chuckled, "Joy, it will be alright, I won't be upset."

"I will be! I want to wear my ring! Did I tell you how much I love it? I don't ever want to take it off!"

"Yes, several times now,; Gere chuckled then added, "I love you so much, Joy. I wish we could just ...."

"Just get married and tell them about it later?" Joy finished his sentence.

"Well... yeah, I guess."

"I thought of that, too." Joy was conflicted. She would like to have her family at a wedding with Gere but if they objected....

So they decided to keep their engagement a secret for the next five days until they had a chance to announce it to their families.

When they finished lunch and had the dishes put away, they decided to take in a movie at the Cinema. They had a few hours until the next showing so Gere called each of his kids and Joy called her Mom on her cell. Joy's son had called her from Amsterdam just before Jack had rudely interrupted her Christmas Eve.

"Families all covered?" Gere asked as they both settled on the couch. "Everyone OK? Do they know about me?"

"Yes, they're all fine, and they know I have a 'fella' named 'Gere' ".

" 'Fella'?" laughed Gere.

"That's what my son asked 'Do you have a fella, yet?' I think he was trying to sound more 'American.' " She laughed too, climbed into Gere's lap and kissed him with her lips and tongue. "I do have a fella, and what a fella he is, growhhl!" Joy growled like a cougar, making Gere laugh. They continued necking and soon they were running their hands over each other's bodies.

"If we keep this up we'll have to take another shower," Gere warned.

"Okay...but I just can't keep my hands off you! God, I love you Gere! How can it be this fantastic already?"

"When its right, it can't help but be fantastic." Gere pulled his hands from under her shirt and ran his hands up her back to her shoulders. "We still have tonight." He offered.

"Yes...." Joy whispered hoarsely seeming to relish the idea, "tonight. Yes." Then she kissed him again.

When they returned from the movie they decided to make the dinner that they had planned for the night before. They had planned to have rib eye steak, with sauteéd mushrooms and onions, baked potatoes, and asparagus all cooked on the grill. Gere pulled on his overcoat and stood in front of Joy's BBQ grill out on her deck when the snow began to fall. They ate their nice romantic dinner by candlelight watching the snow fall outside while they were inside together, warm and in love.

When they finished their supper, they quickly loaded the dishwasher. They stopped to embrace from time to time and as the job neared completion the anticipation of another session of lovemaking added a sense of urgency.

When she flipped the lever to start the machine she grabbed Gere's hand and said, "Come on, I can't wait any longer!" By the time they made it to her bedroom they had striped off all their clothing except their underwear.

Joy turned and hooked her thumbs over the waistband of Gere's boxers and dropped them to his ankles while Gere unsnapped her bra. She backed onto the bed while simultaneously shedding her panties and knelt in the middle of the bed.

Gere joined her, and they stopped just a moment taking in the visage of their partner. They knew that they had found the person they wanted to spend the rest of their life with. There were no doubts, they had no reservations. They had spent considerable time together working, playing, fighting and falling in love. They had so much in common, each knowing the vital characteristics in the other that assured as much as humanly possible, a marriage of loyalty, trust and fidelity. This was it! This was the one! They were ecstatic!

They stared at each other for a long moment, then each lunged into the other with so much urgent passion they smashed their faces into each other nose to nose. The pain was mild but it made them draw back and start to laugh.

"Ow!" Joy laughed and rubbed her nose.

"Me too," laughed Gere rubbing his nose between his thumb and finger, "That was so NOT sexy! Are you alright?"

"Yes. You?"

"Everything that is really important was untouched. I'll survive." He bobbed his eyebrows to convey his hidden intent.