Season of Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took about two hours for the police to take Gere's and Joy's statements and send Jack to the hospital. They drove his car to the police station so that Jack would have no excuse to return to Joy's. Joy called Edith and explained what had a happened. By the time they had put the whole matter to rest, it was nearly 9:00 pm.

"I'm afraid it's too late to cook the dinner we had planned, maybe we can order a pizza," Joy sat close to Gere, she hadn't left his side all evening.

"That would be fine with me, all that is important to me is to be with you."

"Gere, I was so looking forward to tonight but now I'm just so...so...I.."

"I know, don't worry, Joy, we have time. We have waited this long we can wait as long as it takes." Joy smiled a tired little smile. She was tired of waiting, but the events of the last few hours had stressed her far more than she wanted to admit.

"Look," Gere said, "maybe I should go and...."

"Oh, don't go!" Joy grabbed him about the neck. 'I don't want to be alone tonight!. Please don't leave me tonight, Gere!" She was so distraught that Gere acquiesced.

"Okay, darling, I won't leave you alone." He stroked her beautiful white hair and cupped her perfect face in his palm and held her tight to his chest. He loved her so much in that moment.

"Thank you, Gere, I....I love you," Joy lowered her eyes and blushed.

"I love you, too," Gere moved his face in front of hers and pressed his lips to hers. Her lips were soft and warm, she slipped the tip of her tongue past his lips and against his own. They kissed until the pizza arrived, even the burning desires of lust could not overshadow the ache in their empty stomachs.

They ate their pizza with a couple of beers as the Christmas specials on TV. The programs ran back-to-back ending with the film "It's a Wonderful Life". Joy crawled into his lap and buried her face and head under his chin. Gere wrapped her protectively with his arms and soon her breathing became regular and deep. She slept in his arms until past midnight when Gere gently scooped her up in his arms and carried her toward what he assumed was her bedroom.

"Second door on the left," she mumbled with her eyes still closed as she snuggled deeper into his arms.

He put her on the foot of her bed to turn down her covers, but she sat up and scampered into bathroom to pee. A few minutes later she came out wearing the silk pajamas she had worn Thanksgiving.

Gere took his turn in the bathroom and joined Joy in the bed. They cuddled together. Joy laying her head on his shoulder. "Thank you, Gere, for being so patient with me.

"I love you Joy, I know what you have been through today, we'll have our time soon."

They fell asleep in each other's arms.

Gere awoke in the bed alone. He went to pee and found a note taped to the mirror.

Gere, my love,

Brush your teeth and your hair and wash your face.

Then join me under the Christmas tree.

Love, Joy

Earlier, Joy woke up in Gere's arms a deep sense of contentment in her heart. She was certain this was what she wanted for the rest of her life.

For a short while, she watched him as he slept. Though he was in his sixties, to her eyes he seemed like a little boy, his face simple and beautiful. They had been spooning when she awoke and his thick penis had settled gently along the valley of her butt cheeks. It was all she could do to drag herself away without taking hold of his turgid cock that rested against her.

Instead, she decided to rescue her plan from last evening. She crept from her room to set her plan in motion. She was intent on giving him the surprise that Jack had so rudely interrupted.

Joy managed to wash up a bit, brush her teeth, fix her hair a little, and put on a touch of make up without waking him. She headed to the kitchen to make some coffee, wrote a note for Gere and taped it to the mirror of her bathroom.

Back in the living room, she cleaned up some of the mess that they missed in their tidying the night before and turned on some Christmas music.

Gere heard the music playing in the living room but followed the smell of fresh brewed coffee. When he didn't see her in the kitchen, he turned to search further.

"I have a cup here for you, just the way you like it" Joy purred softly. Only then did he notice her.

Joy was sitting on the floor, nearly under the Christmas tree. She had the huge red blanket with its white fur trim sprawled expansively, emanating from around her neck over her body and into the room.

It formed a huge red circle of material bordered all around with thick white fur. She wore her pure white hair down over the blanket which she had tucked under her chin.

Her generous smiling lips were painted a deep red that matched the red blanket. The visage was topped by a Santa hat that made her look as beautiful as a Christmas card!

"Come, Unwrap your present, Gere," she said seduction dripping from her voice.

Gere didn't need to be asked twice. He got on his knees by her and slowly lifted the edge of the blanket, pulling it aside. He caught a glimpse of a small ankle and bare foot, her nails neatly done with red polish the same shade as the blanket. When he had pulled the blanket all the way to his right her left leg, shoulder and arm were partially exposed,

Joy let the blanket slip off her shoulders which were also bare. She lifted her left arm and hooked her hand behind his neck drawing his lips to hers. She kissed him with an intense open-mouthed kiss leaving no doubt her intent this morning.

Gere was hard, as hard as he could remember even since his was a teen! He pulled the other side of the blanket which she held now over her breasts with her right arm. She let Gere pull the blanket easily from her grip and it fell into her lap. Her breasts were now completely exposed to him.

Gere saw her nude for the first time the night before but the context was so traumatic he did not think of it as sexual. But now, her breasts were bared for him alone, there before his eyes for him to worship. She was ready for his touch, aching for his kiss.

Her breasts were flawless, the flesh smooth like alabaster. Each was capped by a pink areola and capped by a slightly darker pink nipple. Her nipples were hard and pointed toward him. In spite of her age, her breasts were full and supple. They were not large but on her petite 5' frame, they were more that enough to give her a nice hourglass shape.

Gere bent over at his waist and gently kissed the top of each breast and nuzzled his face into her cleavage and kissed her there.

A shiver traveled through her body as Gere drew trails with the tip of his tongue from the top of her cleavage to her right nipple. He lingered in a long kiss on the very top half of the hard pink point of the hard nub without taking it into his mouth.

He moved to her left breast, but when he kissed her left nipple, he sucked it in between his lips and squeezed it gently, flicking it which his tongue.

Joy quivered as if an electric shock had traveled from her nipple to her clitoris. He drew his tongue over to the other breast and treated it to the same pleasing attention.

'God, he is good at this' she thought as she almost collapsed where she sat. She combed her fingers into his hair and pulled his face into her breast. She drew a deep breath and threw her head back reveling in the pleasure he was lavishing on her.

Gere continued to unwrap her, realizing that this was why she was nude the night before. She was waiting for him and got an unwelcome surprise instead. He intended to make up for the attempted sexual assault that was visited upon her undeserved. She deserved the best treatment. He determined she would have only the best from this day forward if he had anything to do with it. He was determined to give her the best experience using every skill at his disposal. This had to be a morning she would remember, regardless of where they went from here.

Gere pulled the blanket from her lap and gently laid her back on the blanket. He took a long moment to take in the visage of her nude body. Her flowing white hair, pink nipples and the blush of arousal across her alabaster skin set his cock to throbbing

The cape of red and white framed her like an erotic Christmas photo, idealized and perfect...but this was real, and she was here, alone with him.

"Do you like what you see?" She was surprised at how much she really cared what he thought of her physical body.

"Oh, yes! Joy, I've never in my life seen anything as beautiful as you are right now, I'm just dumb struck!

She lay back looking at him through lidded eyes, her mouth partly open and breathing in a slow pant. He leaned on his elbow and gazed at her with lust filled eyes. "Why wasn't he moving on her," she wondered? She wanted him, and she wanted him badly!

Joy smiled and extended both arms toward him, inviting him, beckoning him, pleading with him to come to her. An urgent moan escaped her mouth as if to say 'please', she hoped he wouldn't make her beg! It had been 7 years since she had sex with a man and that had been less than satisfying. She was in such a state now that her need was beyond her control.

Her planned was to feign reluctance, to make him want her the more, But the things he was doing to her had made her completely forget that strategy. She was aquiver with sexual desire after just a few minutes, and she was at his mercy.

He could have his way with her, unequivocally and unrestricted. She was fully his. By the time they were done today, she would tell him but right now she could barely speak!

Gere was so enthralled by her physical beauty, and he could hardly move, she was so perfect in his eyes. However, he sensed she was on the edge of her patience, so he succumbed to her enticement and stretched out his body along hers.

As he lowered his body to her, he pulled his t-shirt over his head and tossed it aside. She wrapped one arm around his neck and began to pull on his shorts to nudge them over his hips.

She hooked her thumb over the elastic waistband and pushed it past his hips. Gere shoved them the rest of the way from his body and kicked them to the floor with a flick of his foot. He lay on his back next to her, and she settled herself half on him and half on the floor throwing her right leg over his pelvis.

Gere stroked her with his left hand, petting her from her shoulder along her back and over her hip then back again, leaving goose bumps as he went.

He caressed her again over the top of her shoulder heading down over her collar bone and chest. She threw her head back, jutting her breasts toward him offering them to him again.

He ran his hand over her right breast, squeezing it firmly with her nipple nestled between the knuckles on his index and middle finger. He pinched her nipples there between his knuckles, making her gasp and convulse slightly. She smiled and began to rotate her pelvis anticipating his visit there.

'All in due time,' Gere thought, 'we have the whole day'. He rolled her on her side and caressed her back starting above her shoulder blade and down to the small of her back. He gently kneaded the smooth skin along her flank. His fingers lingered in the adorable dimples just above her hips. Gliding from there to her butt, and down each thigh and back again. By now she was getting animated.

He wanted caress every inch of her body this first time with her. He knew this sensual petting while not a real massage can have nearly the same effect. His wife would sometimes climax from this type of loving caresses alone. In all honestly it turned him on as well.

Joy reveled in his worship of her body. Her senses were focused on his every touch. Never had a man paid as much attention to her entire body. Never had anyone been so intent on touching her everywhere. It was more intimate than any experience she ever had! She was on the verge of an orgasm, and he had not even touched her pussy and had barely touched her breasts. How did he know this would drive her so mad with desire?

Gere sat up and took both her feet and placed them in his lap, beginning immediately to rub them. Most women really enjoyed a foot rub and it allowed him to move up from there toward his final goal.

He began by running his hands up her calves to her knees. Then he stroked her thigh which caused her breathing to get even heavier.

He ran his hand up each thigh and just touched her vulva with the side of his hand. She sucked in a sharp breath and half sat up and eyes imploring him.

He repeated on the other leg.

As he reached the warmth of her pussy he bent down and left a lingering kiss on the inside of her left knee. He kissed toward her pelvis while he ran his hand up over her flat tummy and took hold of her breasts one at a time.

He went to her other knee and traced a line from there to her pussy with his tongue. When he got to her pussy, he kissed her outer labia and lightly licked her labia . She gasped and sat nearly upright!

"Oh..oh my God...Oh, Gere! What are you doing to me?"

Joy had very limited experience with cunnilingus, Thomas was a very conservative man and rarely ventured beyond missionary position. He thought it was gross and would not accept or give oral stimulation. He almost certainly hadn't known if she even climaxed, which she didn't, not when they had sex.

The only satisfaction she got was from her own ministrations in the shower when he was at work.

She loved him and accepted him for what he was, but she did not have a satisfying sex life.. a fact that seemed about to change.

Gere continued teasing her, kissing her on her hairless mons. He found her clit with the tip of his tongue and gave it a cursory flick before moving back to the inside of her thigh.

"Oh Gere, stop teasing me! You are driving me crazy! It has been so long!"

She grabbed his hair above his temples and pulled his head over her pussy but Gere flicked her clit again and went to the other thigh.

She tried to pull him back to center with a growl of lust, but he simply shook his head, smiled, and kissed slowly up to the tendon that protruded from her pussy into her thigh.

Joy whimpered so pathetically, he relented and gave her clit a little lick before he settled his mouth full on her pussy.

Joy gasped at the things his tongue was doing to her ...marvelous things that left her nearly breathless.

She became aware she was uttering words and making sounds that she once heard in a porn film. She always thought the actors were faking their ecstasy but now she understood. The ecstasy...the unimaginable ecstasy!

"Oh God, Gere....Oh. My God...I.. never felt ....I...I........ I'm cumming! Oh, Gere!!.... don't stop!"

As her climax approached her body became animated, every part of her was in motion. She balled her fingers into fists clutching his hair and holding his face tight to her pussy. She had wrapped her legs around his shoulders and drove her heals into the small of his back like she was riding a fine stallion. Her orgasmic spasms scooted her further under the Christmas tree. It was all he could do to hang onto her.

Her voice got higher as her orgasm progressed. Gere wrapped his hands and arms around her thighs that quivered randomly, signaling her orgasm. The muscle spasms in her thighs spread like waves up her body causing her abs to crunch rapidly.

She sat up and held her breath, her mouth wide open. When her orgasm hit her full force, she flung her upper body back on the blanket, eyes nearly rolling back in her head.

She arched her back lifting her entire body from heals to head off the blanket along with Gere's head as he held on for the duration. She slammed her hips back to the floor then up again as a second wave hit her.

Herbody no longer held her weight. Gere gently lowered her to the floor. He backed off working her clitoris, knowing she would become hyper-sensitive in short order.

He sat up, and lightly stroked the outside of her thighs, and watched her as she continued to convulse with the orgasmic earthquake that had seized her.

Her eyes were closed tight as the fingers on her hands danced in the air above her chest. Her breasts quivered like jello driven by the echos of her immense climax.

Gere waited until her spasms passed and her eyes opened before he8 pulled her into his arms and kissed her soundly. She could taste herself on his lips but it didn't bother her as she thought it would.

His hands were stroking her more insistently first on her breasts pinching her nipples, then running his fingers and thumb over her sex preparing her for their coupling.

Joy ran her hands down his chest and waist. She stroked her palm down the top of his cock and wrapped her small hand around his erection.

Gere was not a particular 'big' man, but he was larger than Thomas. She lifted his cock and swirled her palm around the head a few times. Glancing at him, she smiled beguilingly, stuck her tongue out and licked him like a lollipop before taking him into her mouth.

She had tried to do this with Thomas, but he was revolted by the idea and pushed her away. Gere on the other hand, reveled in her attentions, threw his head back and moaned.

"Oh Joy, that is ... fantastic". She wasn't very experienced but it still felt incredible, it always did.

But he didn't want to cum yet, he wanted to be inside her, they had waited long enough. Today was the day and now was the time!

Gere pulled himself from her and stood. He scooped her into his arms and carried her to her room. She closed her eyes and tucked her head under his chin as he easily carried her to her bed.

He surprised her once again by setting her on her feet and slowly and purposely lowered her backward to the bed as he stroked her from her neck to her thigh.

He gazed at her a moment then lay beside her and brushed her hair behind her ear. In the future Joy would cherish this moment as the most romantic in her life. Her heart soared and ached for the love she felt for him.

"I love you, Gere," a tear began to trickle down her cheek.

"I love you too, Joy." He brushed the tear away with the back of his fingers. "What are to tears about?" he asked with concern.

"I'm so happy I found you! You're so considerate and kind to me. No one has ever made me feel so precious, so loved! I love you more than I can express in words!"

Gere kissed her tears away and continued kissing her until she stopped crying. He petted her again and slid his hand between her legs once again.

She spread her legs for him, so he could have better access. He inserted his middle finger into her vagina and thumbed her clit. She gasped and pulled his body on top of her. She guided his cock to her pussy and wrapped her legs around his hips.

"Go easy with me Gere, it has been a very long time."

Gere honored her request and slowly entered her channel a few inches. She gasped and her eyes popped wide open as his cock filled her more than she had ever experienced before.

He began to move into her inch by inch and pulling out to reclaim each inch before driving onward into of her pussy. Slowly she adjusted to him and soon he was in her all the way.

She was incredibly tight especially for a woman her age. Fully aware he wouldn't last long he started slowly... for her... it was all about her! He would certainly cum regardless, but he wanted her to have another orgasm if possible, he had to last until she did!

He began a slow rhythm, each time he bottomed out he touched her cervix, and she uttered a small, high whimper. She began meeting his drives by hunching up her pelvis, meeting him with a resounding thump. He quickened his action as he felt her excitement mount, she was getting close.

"Gere, oh don....don't stop.. Oh fuck I'm going to cum again! Oh fu ..fu....Oh I'm I'm....