Season of Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some were upset that the ceremony was sprung on them by surprise, but they had to agree to the logic that the travel to get to this gathering was already a financial burden and were thankful they didn't have to make the trip again in a few months.

As they celebrated and danced for several more hours, the couple danced together completely engulfed in each other. They took the time to talk to Each and every one of their families and Gere's innate ability to relate to each individual soon had won over Joys family, and Joy's outgoing energy endeared her to his.

The evening ended with Gere and Joy sending off each family member. When everyone was gone and the two of them were alone, they held each other close and kissed. The kiss was long and filled with passion. Now they were one and, they reveled in the season.

Joy had always loved Christmas but for the rest of her life it held a special meaning to her. She always told Gere it was her favorite season, the one that gave her the most joy. Gere would smile and relish the play upon his beloved's name. He began thereafter to refer to Christmas as HER season a..... Season of Joy!

1...67891011