Seasons 01: Cari & Milla Get Basted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wow. That's awfully far." Cari sulked. "I thought I'd be back in the mountain by tonight."

"Sorry about that. Be careful at the bridge ahead. The road narrows, and there's a drop on either side of 9 or 10 meters. Just follow my steps," Milla jogged ahead several feet and walked the dead center as the tunnel curved sharply, opening up to a landbridge along a narrow road. She peered over one side of the stone railing--the sight never failed to frighten her. "They should really widen this road," Milla said under her breath. Then she tried to change the subject by talking over her shoulder. "Anyway, I figured you didn't know what you signed up for. It might be a long trip, but I might have a surprise at the end that'll make it a little fun," Her voice trailed off with whimsy.

Cari returned an awkward smile. "Something to look forward to, I guess. But if I feel like there's something you're not telling me about the village where we're going."

"Ah, you're right about that," Milla still sounded distracted as she studied the cliffs. "Have you ever even seen a naked elf?"

"Of course." Cari chuckled. "XXXMas-Vids, remember?"

"Heh. Fair enough." Milla sighed. "At any rate, this isn't a typical village. I'm sure your boss didn't mention this. It's an all-male village made of professional artisan elves. Not all of them are even Drow. That's probably another reason why the Home Office won't advocate to annex them,"

"Okay," Cari shivered under a gust of wind from down the tunnel. She wrapped her cloak tighter as she followed a whole step behind Milla. "So they're all male, so what?"

"So they use their products like egg nog to barter for things they can't readily find in their settlement," Milla sighed. "Y'know, things like extra float lights, scouting vehicles, and the companionship of a female elf. I can imagine they'll give us a case if one of us has sex with them,"

"WHAT?!?" Cari cried as she tripped over her own feet and stumbled forward. The view of the road the bridge dizzied her. "Whoa!" She clipped Milla at the knee, and the Drow elf crashed to the brick alongside Cari.

"Son-of-a-subterranean!" Milla cursed. "You almost killed us both, you clumsy Christmas elf!"

"I--I"m sorry!" Cari shrieked back. "You just caught me off guard with that last part."

"I knew Madame Umbrow hated me." Milla scowled. "But to goad me into entering the artisan village just to be sexed up alongside a dorky, sheltered virgin Christmas elf." She punched the ground. "You couldn't make this stuff up!"

"Hey!" Cari yelled. "I didn't ask you for help."

"You didn't need to." Milla rolled her eyes. "The Drow give to charity just like anyone else."

The teasing punched Cari in the gut. She curled up in a defensive position, fists clenched in silence. A soft sniffle broke the silence, and Cari cursed under her breath as she wiped the tears from her eyes. She watched Milla stand solemnly, her back draped in a beautiful layer of silver hair, and turned away from Cari.

"You're so mean." Cari muttered. She stomped past Milla while the Drow was stood still, making it several meters before stopping and turning. She waited for Milla to gather herself and resumed the trek.

+++

The elves walked in silence for hours, occasionally passing other Drow headed in the opposite direction until the tunnel spilled into a vibrant underground city. Some of the beautifully carved wooden structures stood over three stories--a seemingly remarkable feat for being underground, Cari thought. The streets were narrow as the tunnels, only bustling. In general, the city seemed similar to Cari's mountainside village. Tall streetlamps burst above with the brightness of miniature full moons. Cari stuck firmly to Milla's backside, terrified of becoming lost in such a place. She studied the serious brown faces of the many Drow when she felt she could take her eyes off Milla. Shoppers haggled at the open street markets, baby elves clinging onto their mother's tunics, and elven folk otherwise enjoying life.

"So many bab'lings out in public." Cari remarked, staring down at all the youth.

"You don't have bab'lings on Christmas Mountain?" Milla quipped. "Don't tell me your parents never sat you down and told you where bab'lings come from?"

"Of course," Cari groaned. "Pregnant Christmas elves and young mothers become bedridden easily. It's rare to see them in public,"

Milla shrugged. "Speaks to the hardiness of the Christmas elves, I suppose." Her voice dripped with contempt as she muttered under her breath. She led Cari through the swinging double doors of an inn conveniently placed on the corner of two of the main roads. She greeted the innkeeper across the counter with more professionalism than Cari had seen up to this point. "Milla Mochawood, on behalf of Home Office Retainer, Madame Umbrow." She curtsied. "Requesting lodging and provisions for one night."

"Just you?" The suave, slender-faced Drow behind the counter eyed Milla, then her companion. "Or for the Christmas elf as well?

Milla turned back, finding an excuse, at last, to look Cari in the eye. "The both of us, please. We can share a room."

The innkeeper provided them with a satchel of nuts and fruit that Cari and Milla managed to woof down before making it to their 2nd-floor room. The lodging housed two modest elf-sized beds on opposite walls, and two windows outlooking the bustling street but proved rather barebones otherwise.

"Did you see a computer terminal downstairs?" Milla asked with caution.

"No." Was Cari's simple response. She wandered to the bed, farthest from the door, and sat quietly. "I'm sure there's one down there, though. Why?"

Milla shrugged. "Just wondering." Then she templed her hands. "Listen, I'm sorry I yelled at you back there. It's just--" Milla trembled as she retreated to the free bed. She took a cleansing breath and said, "It's just hard knowing you're a bad elf." She clutched her chest, facing bursting with pride. "I'm not a bad elf. I'm a good Drow. The Drow are explorers, soldiers, and mapmakers. I used to be all three." She said with an air of pride. "As a Lieutenant in the Drow Imperial Army."

"You were an officer?" Cari asked. "What happened?"

"The details aren't important," Milla insisted. She ran her fingers through the ivory kinks atop her head as she laid back. "I've already snapped at you once for no good reason. I shouldn't give you another reason to hate me." The Drow was humbled. That much was clear to Cari. "We should get some rest. The village is only a few hours from here." Milla kicked off her boots with two loud thunks and stretched the length of the bed. "Good night, Cari."

"Good night, Milla," Cari replied and added a sweet smile. "And apology accepted. I know you didn't mean it, but I've always been sensitive to name-calling,"

"Same," Milla agreed, closing her eyes. "It's understandable,"

Cari breathed another sigh of relief. The tension between her and Milla seemed to evaporate instantly. She almost dared to call her Drow cohort a 'friend,' but she didn't have much in comparison to use such a title.

"Good night, Milla." She said again as the girl began to lightly snore. Then she twisted her face in confusion. "Night? We've been underground all day. How does she even know it's night?"

+++

Cari couldn't remember her last night away from her cozy efficiency apartment. She blamed that and the old, lumpy bed for her difficulty sleeping. A mere hour after she gratefully dozed off, Cari snapped to attention by labored moans coming from across the room. She listened breathlessly as she fully awakened. The rusty springs on Milla's bed screeched in a deliberate, fluid rhythm underneath her throaty grunts. Despite Cari's general naivety, she knew full well what Milla was doing.

Cari's ears twitched in the sound's direction. The subtle hints of wet friction came from Milla's bed like a constant melody--a rivulet of lady elf cum that threatened to gush forth. Soon, each finger became audible as they mashed and rubbed against Milla's engorged clit. Heart pounding, Cari listened intently as her roommate continued to pleasure herself. The desire to peek grew harder and harder to resist. Cari battled a landslide of emotion, curiosity, shame, and arousal. Then she decided, and there was no turning back, and she needed to watch.

As Millia fucked herself with greater fervor, Cari felt emboldened. She rolled from her cozy corner, pretending to be asleep, and by her luck, Milla was turned slightly upon her shapely hips with her back to the wall. The street lights pierced the window blinds and reflected on the shimmering silver wisps between Milla's thick thighs. Her eyes were closed fast, fingers working deep inside her elf pussy two at a time.

Cari's eyes bulged in perverse delight. Milla's pussy pouted outward like meaty, thick petals with a hint of pink on the lips. The sultry Drow bit her lip; a pained smile flashed across her face as her hand slipped deeper. Cari resisted as long as she could, but the lewd scene proved too strong.

"Milla," Cari whispered as her hand motioned toward her own wetness. Her fingers slipped by the buttons on her tunic and grazed her soft skin. They traveled downward with an agonizing shame. Cari knew how wet she was even before groping her pulsing clit. She grazed her wispy auburn slit and froze--unsure how to pleasure herself the best. After a moment of clarity, she decided to follow her roommate's lead.

Milla's leg bounced happily as it dangled off the bed; Cari watched her petite toes spread and curl as the pleasure ripped through her body. As she touched herself, Cari imitated Milla's experienced movement. First slow, then fast, and then buried deep. "Mmm..." The hum of delight escaped the Drow's lips as her fingers sank deeper.

Cari licked her lips as she leered, insides burning for release. Her fingers worked quickly in and out of her dripping folds. "This is the best it's ever felt." Her voice quaked. Cari yawned her thighs one last time before clapping them shut around her tiny fist. "Oh!" She squeaked. "Oh-GAW--D!" Cari's fairy frame trembled. She cooed like a dove. The shameful sound mortified her--but she couldn't stop. This continued for nearly a minute. Still, for a young elf experiencing her first orgasm, Cari wondered if she'd ever recover. That wonder was her last thought before drifting to sleep at last.

+++

Cari took every measure not to look Milla in the eye over breakfast the following morning. They munched on pieces of soft bread in the center of their room.

"Is everything okay?" Milla asked with the same zealous energy she carried when they first met. She flickered her tongue against the orange smattering of creamy butter smeared across the bread. "Ooo!" She cooed, smacking her lips loudly. "This marmalade is delightful. Sweet, creamy, with just a tad of saltiness. You should try it." Then she shoved an oversized portion in her mouth.

"I'm fine." Cari kept her eyes downcast at the earthy spread between them. Several types of bread, each with crusty dark shells and soft white interiors, lay on an open knapsack colored a distinctive royal purple.

Milla wiped away the cream that began to dribble down her chin. "Drow farming has mastered the art of growing mushrooms underground. So the fungus we use to make bread is second-to-none." She smacked loudly, and her face beamed with pride. "You should definitely take some bread with you. Also, marmalades and preserves are surprisingly good here. They usually don't bring out the good stuff for government lodging, so take advantage."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Cari reached for a heftier bread piece atop the pile. She tore at the hardness until the crust audibly cracked into bite-sized morsels. The elf chewed quietly, but the bread's sweetness burst into her mouth almost immediately. "This is good." She smiled.

"Told ya!" Milla proclaimed, bouncing several times in her seat before settling back down. The buttons on her tunic neck jingled when she arched her back. "This is going to sound strange, though, but," Milla smirked inquisitively. "I've introduced you to Drow food, But a proper Thanksgiving holiday involves sharing cultures. Tell me what Christmas elves, you know, eat!"

"Oh," Cari's bushy brows perked as she rolled to her feet as if commanded. The bed creaked as she leaned across, rummaging through her bag for a thick white rod with a single red stripe spiraling down. "This is going to sound pretty stereotypical, but the rumors of us gorging on candy is mostly true," She passed the stick about 10cm long to Milla's open palm. "It's peppermint,"

"I figured," Milla rolled her eyes before sticking it in her mouth. "Mmm," The Drow's hummed pleasantly as her lips pursed around the road. "I was expecting something sweeter,"

Cari nodded. "Common misconception. They started lowering the sugar content of candy maybe 100 years ago after the Great Dental Crisis. There was a massive initiative to make Christmas candy nutritious and less harmful. Workshop productivity soared soon after that,"

"Oh!" Milla perked again, her arms folded akimbo as she nodded. "Great Dental Crisis... I'd love to hear more about that. I love modern elfish history, and there's so much unrealm stuff to dive into,"

Visibly flattered, Cari smiled. "Sure, we can pass the time with it once we get on the road.

"So what else can we do," Milla pondered and then snapped after giving it some thought. "We can each share what we're thankful about. I'll go first. I guess I'm thankful for good food and conversations under awkward circumstances," She nodded with certainty as she pulled her shirt back down over her bare curves. "What about you, Cari? What're you thankful for?"

"Oh," Cari chewed her lip. The green in her eyes shifted like searchlights. "I guess I'm thankful to work for Santa," She shrugged. "It's all I ever wanted,"

Milla winced, her incredulous nature burning a hole in Cari. "Is it?"

"I--I, um," Cari stammered as she grew desperate to change the subject. All the while, she couldn't help but stare at Milla's muscular legs. There was a subtle twitch in her calves as if Milla were waiting to sprint. On the tips of her silky smooth feet, ornate beads appeared glued to Milla's trim toenails, and Cari was surprised she didn't notice them last night. "Those beads on your feet don't break off in your boots?" She asked.

"Nah." Milla looked them over while shaking her head. "My tights pretty much protect them. Plus, the snakeskin oil tends to strengthen the bond."

"Snakeskin oil?" Cari's eyes bulged. "You skin snakes?"

Milla scoffed. With a jocular tone, she added. "Of course. What else are you going to do with them before you eat them alive?" She waited until Cari's face was wholly mortified before bursting with laughter. "Snakeskin oil is a brand name of a moisturizer, Cari. Drow females use it before wearing tights.

Cari breathed with a sheepish look. "Geez, you really had me going. Look, Milla, I've never even seen a pair of tights that weren't red or green. I grew up in a very particular bubble, and this is my first time away from the mountain."

"All elves grow up in whatever bubbles we were born," Milla smiled. "I think I read somewhere that the average elf reaches the age of 30 before they meet an elf that's unrealm to them. So, why don't you help me get ready?"

"Hmm? Help you get ready for what?" Cari watched her rock back and forth, building momentum to stand. But as she leaned back the final time, Milla's tunic rode up too high, and Cari caught the startling glance of the Drow's silvery wisps. Cari's heart pounded all over again, knowing her roommate hadn't bothered wearing underwear during breakfast. She knew her face would be reddened by the memory, and she desperately wanted to change the conversation.

"Another day of walking." Milla went to her bed and retrieved a clear glass bottle; An amber-colored liquid jiggled and splashed in the half-empty vessel. She undid and cork and returned to Cari. "Done eating?" She asked.

Cari nodded. Even though she only had a few pieces, there was no way her nervous belly could stand anymore.

"Okay," Milla went on. "Keep sitting and just hold out your hands." Once the girl did as told, Milla slowly eased some of the oil into her waiting palms. "You do one leg, and I'll do the other.

As her palms filled with liquid, Cari forced a dry swallow. She started at Milla's shapely, thick thigh and let the oil thoroughly coat her brown skin before working it downward. Milla's skin was soft; she clearly took great care of maintaining her skin, and it embarrassed Cari to use her own rough, chapped hands to massage her. "L--like this?" She asked.

"Mmhmm..." Milla approved with a smile. She worked the other leg with both hands, choosing to pour the oil directly onto her skin. "You're pretty good at this, but you can rub a little harder if you want."

Cari did her best to close the gap of her own thighs. As she massaged down to Milla's stiff calf, she feared her own creamy excitement would puddle beneath her. Then it occurred to her as a ridiculous afterthought: Cari Creambottom, virgin Christmas elf, was intensely aroused by this beautiful Drow woman."

"Not so hard on the toes, please," Milla warned. The oil proved vicus as it strung from toe-to-toe, and both girls worked their respective feet. "My feet are kinda sore from yesterday."

"I know what you mean." Cari sighed, grateful she had finished. Her breath had become hot and terse. Anymore contact like this, and she was sure an orgasm would bubble just beyond the horizon. "All done over here." She announced in a subdued tone.

"Thanks, Cari. Oh!" Milla was about to recork the bottle but then hesitated. "Forgive me. I'm sure your feet are killing you, too! I have enough for you too."

"Oh, no!" Cari jumped away. "No, no, no, no, no--OUCH!" Her backtracking led her to bang her head against the wall. "Owwwww!" With both hands grabbed where she struck herself as she whined.

"Cari!?!" Milla wore a perplexed smile. "I'm not sure if I need to be offended or just entertained!" But then the amusement abandoned her. Cari's awkward display reminded Milla of an even more awkward conversation she needed to have. "Um. Cari, we need to talk," She sighed and folded her hands in her lap. "Those elves are probably going to want to fuck in exchange for the egg nog," That's very typical with our generation.

"Yeah," Cari kept her answer short as she turned away. "Yeah, I remember,"

Milla chewed on her lip. She pondered for a second, then shook her head with vigor. "Gah, never mind. I'll take care of it. There's no use in you wasting your virginity on a simple bartering transaction,"

"Oh," Cari perked up as she turned back; a terrible weight fled her body. She looked at Milla in awe and gratitude. "Thank you, Milla. I just wouldn't be good at it. I know it for a fact,"

"Yeah," Milla busied herself, fixing her boots. "It's fine," She let her silver whisps dangle over her eyes as she fiddled in silence.

+++

Reinvigorated, the elves set off through the city, through one of the tunnels crawling upward and into what the Drow tended to call "the interstate." Despite the occasional ground-shaking rumbling that bothered only Cari, these wide canals were entirely safe for a pedestrian walk.

"W--what the heck is that?" Cari worried aloud.

"It's a secret." Milla continued to tease. "I'll tell you after we leave the village."

"I can't believe we're that close." Cari sighed. "But that's a good thing because this hill is pretty steep." She paused against the cavern wall to rub out a cramp in her thigh.

Milla backtracked to Cari's position and leaned next to her. "Yeah, we're on the outskirts of Drow territory. The Home Office doesn't like authorizing the use of electric vehicles this far from the main grid." She laid her hand on Cari's exposed ivory thigh and rubbed. "Here?" She asked.