Seasons 01: Cari & Milla Get Basted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have my word, as a Drow and brewmaster." He winked. "As I was about to say, you're just time to join tonight's feast. It is a holiday after all."

"Planning to work up an appetite?" Milla cracked a smile for the first time, her red eyes growing radiant. "So, where are we doing this?"

"Right this way, ladies," The leader called for the others to make a path for their guests. They entered the main hall, where long banquet tables were clear of any placements. "Here." He pointed to a pair in the hall's far corner. "We expected more people tonight. We can play there."

"So we're the appetizer," Milla snickered. "How flattering."

"Aye," He confirmed. "Would you ladies care for a shower?"

"Why?" Milla snapped. "Do we--? Oh!" She blushed again, recalling Van and his partner. "Yeah," She muttered under her breath. That's probably a good idea. Without looking, she reached for Cari's hand, missing a few times before dragging her partner to the bathhouse. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Milla asked.

"Milla, I'm not *that* innocent, y'know?" Cari chided. "You think I'm going to faint when I see their dicks?" She jabbed her index in Milla's side. "I've had plenty of practice with peppermint sticks. Y'know, the big ones?"

Milla stepped back, scowling her disgust. "Because I ate one of your goddamn peppermint sticks this morning, I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that. Now, here," She rummaged through her bag until she pulled out a long, pink piece of fabric. "I brought two of these just in case you were game. Once you get out of the shower, put this on,"

"That's clothing?" Cari said, dazzled. She barely felt the robe as Milla draped it over her arm. Her wide eyes flickered. "Santa's reindeer, I can see my arm through this thing. Milla, this will leave nothing to the imagination."

"You're a fast learner," Milla snickered. "see ya in a bit."

"This is my first pink possession." Cari cooed in awe. She looked up, her eyes dazzled in wonder. "Can I keep this?"

"Sure," Milla said with a grin and a sigh. "Early Christmas present."

---

Cari forced down a dry swallow when she met with Milla again. Her friend's robe was made of a similar flimsy material of see-through pink. As Cari wrapped the sheer robe firm, she remained tightly in tow behind Milla. As she looked down at her peppermint pink mounds peeking through. She blushed at the sight and tingled all over, opting to stare at her toes as the sandals flopped long the hardwood.

"Oh, good," The brewmaster called. "I was beginning to think you both chickened out,"

"You wish," Milla winked. She scanned the room with a gasp. "Well, that's thoughtful," The men had afforded their guests several layers of brown blankets atop each table. The men were showered, undressed, and split into two groups on both sides of each table, 12 not including the brewmaster. "You're not participating?" Milla turned back to the leader. After he shook his head, she asked, "Why not?"

"I take care of my people," He said. "Their needs come before my own no matter how tempting the fruit,"

"Well said," Milla smiled as she came to a stop in front of a table. "Such selflessness should be rewarded--perhaps later. Hello again, gentlemen," She looked up to greet her partners, but her relaxed demeanor quickly faded. She immediately slid to Cari's side. "Hey," Milla whispered as she slithered behind her friend's shoulder. "Can you please switch with me?"

"Um, Sure," Cari agreed as she eyed both groups, trying to tell the difference between the two. All twelve elves of varying height, build, and shades seemed similar enough for Cari. She carried no particular feelings about the six in front of her. Three Drow, two Wood Elves, and a Leprechaun. Cari's heart fluttered at the variety. Then she saw the other six that seemed to be Milla's kinfolk. "Do you know one of them?"

"No, but I know enough about one of them--the fair-skinned one with the golden hair? He's a Sun elf, and I won't let him touch me,"

As the Sun elf unbuttoned his tunic, Cari noticed how his chest hair shimmered compared to the dull white of his counterparts. "Yeah, okay. That's fine," Cari agreed. Cari looked again and didn't know why she noticed before how his long, pulled-back hair seemed to glow. It indeed mattered not to Cari. Either way, she was about to see six more elf cocks than she'd ever seen before.

Milla let her robe fall to the floor as she stretched the table's length. She licked her lips as two throbbing Drow cocks hovered above her. Her eyes drank in their dark hue as she caressed one, placing a gentle kiss on its head. "Hmmm," She grinned, breathing in their faint musk. Milla worked her lips around the Drow's manhood. Choking, gagging, she spat on the cock and returned to sucking. Milla surprised herself how excited she became once the groping, the hungry wandering hands massaged and kneaded her breasts. As the errant hands moved between her legs, she quivered.

Each cock throbbed in Cari's palms as another loomed over her head. "Just like a peppermint stick, Cari," Cari grinned, talking to herself. "Just like a peppermint stick," She pursed her lips and let the strange elf dick slip between them. "Mmm," Cari's eyes shot open, surprised when flesh inside her pulsed. But she relaxed her breathing, stroking the cock at an awkward angle as she blindly jerked the other. Cari's wrist burned as she quickened her movements, taking his moans as pleasure. She was surprised at how right she was. Cari's cheeks ballooned suddenly when the Drow came without notice; The surge bubbled as she spat, coughing.

"Sorry, ma'am," He groaned, wiping himself off of Cari's chin gently. "You're really good at this,"

"I am?" Cari questioned, but only for a second. "Thank you," She smiled and turned to the crowd, her confidence rising. "Next?"

"Ahh," Milla moaned as a pair of strong hands lifted her ass off the ground. The Wood elf climbed on her, caressing Milla around the waist. As she felt a girthy pressure against her pulsing groove, another familiar throb, the cock in her mouth was about to explode. Milla pulled away, but not before giving its plump head a sloppy kiss and bite. She moved to what she held in the other hand, but she could tell by the way the other elf groaned that he was past the point of no return. As Milla attended to the new cock, devouring the already sticky flesh, a blast of warmth flooded her exposed cheek. She brushed the hot stickiness from her bangs and attended to the cock with both hands. Her fingers slipped under to massage his pearls, much to his howling delight. Milla grunted in time with the elf that fucked her as she finished her second blowjob. She pulled away and covered herself with his spouting seed. The thick warmth dripped from her chin.

"Thank you," The Wood elf grunted his gratitude as he pulled away.

"You're all so nice," Milla's voice quivered as she lay down. She dug her nails into the Wood elf's muscular back as he ravished her. She watched the Sun elf from her peripheral, his chiseled torso, align himself between Cari's legs. "You can't fuck her!" Milla sat up, pointing. "We have a deal!"

The Sun elf looked over but continued stroking her cock against Cari.

"It's okay, Milla," Cari moaned. She tilted her blushing face in Milla's direction. "He's not going inside. And it feels so good," She hiked her knees higher and closed her eyes. Cari squeezed the firm maleness in both palms as the prod between her legs sent shivers up her spine.

Cari's blush face wore the shock of her lifetime, eyes big as ripe melons while she reveled in her exhibitionism. The pair of Drow groaned in tandem, their eyes fixed on Cari's writhing. She swelled with confidence and cracked a half-smile, racing her fingers to stroke herself once again. Through the sea of rippling muscles surrounding her, Cari peeked at Milla's table. One slender Wood elf mounted Milla with deep strokes as he cradled her neck while the other occupied her throat. Milla's face dripped with sloppy frosting, the seed of half her partners laying claim, as the next cock exploded down her throat.

Another lewd chorus of grunts snapped Cari back to reality as two Drow pointed their spears at her chest. In ardent worship of her body, their cocks jerked, then paid tribute. Cari's body heaved with excitement as warm spurts frosted her breasts. A sudden rush of passion enveloped her, an exciting warmth that tingled down to her toes.

Cari ran her fingers over each rippling vein in his cock before she squeezed. He moaned, and it made her heart flutter. Her sticky hands stroked faster as her tongue flicked and kissed his slit. Yum, Cari moaned; another wave of pleasure soaked her. The taste of his precum drove her wild. He announced his climax by grabbing two handfuls of Cari's hair and ramming deeper. She gagged as her rosy cheeks ballooned; His cock pulsed again, whiteness bubbled and spilled from her lips.

Cari's hands trembled while she reached for the Sun elf's cock. Her heart hammered as she teased her virginity, bringing the pulsing head against her clit. With a gentle, careful circle, Cari guided hardened flesh against flesh. Each time she pressed his cock against her womanhood Cari felt pine needles surge through her body. Her legs shot outward and stiffened; her toes curled. The Sun elf let Cari ride his dick--fast, then slow, and slower, soft, hard, and fast. She ramped up the pressure; the wet friction from his girth spread a torrid heat inside her; The heat bubbled, boiled, and stirred in Cari's tummy as her body jerked.

Splattered with the cum from five elves, Cari squeezed her sticky breasts together as she writhed in ecstasy. The other hand found her clit just as the Sun elf's cock rose to meet her. It was all Cari could do, not let him slip inside. Instead, she used his throbbing member to stroke herself. As she pressed him against her, Cari realized her hand went suddenly hot and sticky. Cari's breathless gasp came when she realized her fingers played in the Sun elf's seed. Her muscles tensed, and a torrid cocktail of shame and satisfaction overwhelmed her body. Cari opened her mouth to sing her ecstasy, but nothing came out as she trembled. Then a shrieking pixie sound echoed from her strained throat as she came. Cari crashed back to the table in a panting heap; Sweating, glistening, she couldn't remember the last time she felt so alive.

--

The roar of the warm shower drowned out Cari's gleeful squee. She watched the water cascade down her curves, washing the sweat and juices to the grates below. Her chest swelled with pride as she groomed her face and hair. Cari still felt the men's weight on top of her; Never before had she felt so desired. She accomplished her mission and knew Milla was securing the cases of egg nog as she dried her poofy hair.

Cari thought it strange how she hid her nudity under a heavy brown towel. After all, half the village witnessed her Christmas glory last night. Yet, she tiptoed from the public showers to her stack of fresh clothing just outside of her stall. The brewers agreed to give the girls plenty of privacy to clean themselves after the feast, so Cari's mouth hung open in shock when a male figure stood beside her belongings. "Holy smokes, you're a Christmas elf!" She exclaimed. He wore a simple brown tunic, but unmistakable his fair skin and brilliant jade eyes. "I didn't see you last night,"

"Oh, no," He laughed. "That scene wasn't exactly my cup of nog," His rosy cheeks glowed as if he faced a campfire. He stood a bit taller than Cari, and they were around the same age. He took a long sigh and eyed the short length of Cari's towel. "But I did want to take a look at you before you left,"

Cari blushed as the water still dripped from her, forming a pittering pattern on the floor. "You could have gotten a closer look last night," She cringed and drew up her shoulders. "Oops! Sorry, that was too flirty,"

He laughed, turning his back. "I'm Marcus. Why don't you get dressed while we chat?"

Her virtue intact, Cari grinned, dropped her towel, and unfolded her clothing. "I'm Cari. I'm happy you came to see me. Maybe there's life for me beyond Santa's Workshop after all,"

Then the life faded from Marcus's eyes. "Don't be so sure about that, Cari," He said with discomfort. "Our people don't last very long away from Santa. There used to be four of us here. We succumb to depression when things aren't merry and bright enough. A little bit of advice, Cari. Whatever curiosity brought you this far away from the Mountain, lose it,"

Cari breathed a heavy sigh as she buttoned the last notched on her tunic. "You can turn around now," Her eyes flashed with impudence as she met his gaze again. "So you're saying that just because I love red and green and candy canes and that I love the fact I smell like pine needles that it's--." Cari's words stumbled over themselves; She couldn't conceal her frustration as her face reddened. "This isn't fair," She pouted. "I love being a Christmas elf even though I'm not good at it. What choice do I have?"

"Look," Marcus tried to console Cari. He placed his rugged yet slender hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry, Cari. I didn't mean to upset you. Christmas is in our DNA. It's a hard, uncertain life when you're off the mountain. Take care of yourself,"

Cari nodded, sniffling back tears. She turned and sulked away, tail between her legs, as if she'd been scolded. "What am I even doing?" Her voice moped as she began to panic. Cari's feet hurried her back into the brewhouse, across the main hall, and up the stairs. Still flustered, she struggled to focus on each door as she hustled down the long hallway. "All these bloody doors look the same," She pouted, sniffling again. One door remained at the hall's end, and Cari barged in without knocking. "Milla?" Cari called as she looked up.

Milla's nude, muscular back was turned to the door, her hands planted firmly in front of her. She flexed her hips as the massive body under her groaned. Cari needed to call her name several more times before the annoyed Milla whipped her silver hair and flashed her pair of blood-red irk. "WHAT?" She yelled.

"I need to talk with you," Cari cried. "And it's super important,"

Milla's balmy chest heaved as she stared at Cari. Eventually, her glare softened, and she hunched over; all the while, the brewmaster pulled himself up and wrapped his brawny arms around her. She looked up at him with pouting, puppy eyes. "I'm sorry, Tren. This sounds important,"

The brewmaster huffed, teasing. "It's not like I didn't need a rest anyway. You're insatiable," He laughed.

"Look who's talking," Milla slapped his chest playfully before she rolled from the bed, gripping a sheet and taking it along with her. "Let's use Tren's balcony," She called to Cari.

Cari followed tepidly as Milla wrapped herself in the sheet and skipped to a pair of windows that stretched to the ceiling. The eerie yellow lights in the town's center flooded the expansive main bedroom. Cari's eyes blossomed at the balcony's view--it overlooked all twelve buildings in the village and two roads on winding into the darkness. "It's such a quiet kind of beauty out here,"

"Sound echoes," Milla stepped onto the balcony and motioned for Cari to follow. She closed the window behind them before she continued. "Drow, by nature, are reserved. Even in cities, the noise level rarely rises above a murmur. It probably comes from before technology when cave-ins were common," She sighed longingly. "We don't have to be quiet anymore, but we are anyway,"

"It's nice here," Cari mewed.

"Yeah," Milla leaned on the sturdy wooden as she gazed into the light. "Something about our trip makes me appreciate all this; Elves living together here on their own terms. And Tren is a sweetheart. He's got big plans for this place. I suppose it's a Thanksgiving cliche,"

"But could you live here? Like, forever?" Cari asked, working herself into a panic again.

Milla grew concerned. "Cari, what's going on?"

"I'm scared," Cari muttered as she crumpled to the floor. "What if you're not good at what you were born to do? Or what if you like pink when you're supposed to like red and green?" Like," She shrugged and threw up her hands in exasperation. "What do you do?"

"Why are you asking yourself?" Milla rushed to her side. She held Cari's hand and kissed the palm. "The Christmas elves needed this egg nog, which means Santa needed the egg nog. You've done everything you were supposed to do. After this, you get to return to your job on the Mountain. What else is there?"

"I don't know," Cari sighed. "That's what's so scary,"

+++

"I suppose you'll be wanting this back." Milla held out Van's firearm before he even saw her.

"Hello to you, too." He smirked, eyeing Cari dragged a trio of crates behind her. "I see you've been successful. Four whole cases, eh? How are you getting all that home?"

"Just take your damn arrow gun, will you?" She scowled, shaking the weapon by the barrel.

But Van waved her off. "Early Christmas present. Happy Thanksgiving, Milla Mochawood." Van resumed his patrol without another glance, and Milla was left with a blushing grin on her face.

"Happy Thanksgiving to you too." She said softly, returning the gun to her side.

Cari leaned on the crates. "How ARE we gonna get this back home?"

Milla smiled. "You forgot about my surprise, Christmas elf." She pointed to the far right tunnel. "Home Office restricts electric vehicles up here, but they encourage analog ones." The elves had the crates securely loaded in the middle of a wide, iron railcar in less than a minute. Its deep seats and harnesses provided some safety and comfort but did little for Cari's fear of heights.

"You spend your whole life on top of a mountain, and you're afraid of heights?" Milla let the breeze whip through her hair as the car titled downhill. "Wheeeeee!!" She spread her arms as the speed picked up. Cari remained to cower in her seat. "You're such a little pansy."

"Excuse me?!?" She snapped. "I'm the one that had her first gangbang. Nobody's calling me a pansy!"

"You're still a pansy, just not so innocent anymore." Milla cut her retort short. "Brace yourself. The brakes will automatically apply at the turns ahead." The car broke sharply, and the glass rattled under the roar of the screeching metal. Milla kept her hands fixed on both sides of the rumbling vehicle. "You're going to be okay, Cari."

"Of course." Cari nodded. Her mood suddenly dropped as she remembered her reality. "I'm a good elf, and I did a good job. It's always been my dream to be a good elf."

+++

Cari watched Mr. Merryton guzzle the entire bottle of eggnog in one go. This was the second time she'd stopped to gawk at someone indulging in the nog, and she couldn't help but be transported back to what she did to secure it. Her boss's words snapped her to attention. "Yes, sir?" She looked up from her seat in his office.

"I said you did okay, Miss Creambottom." He reclined after wiping his nog-stained face. "You went above and beyond. Good job."

"That's it?" Cari's face wrinkled. "Good job?"

"Um, yeah." He mocked. "You did your job, and you did it good, so good job. See you out on the floor."

Cari scoffed, her head shaking in disbelief. She sat for a moment in silence and knew she'd come to regret her next words. "No." She said.

Marvin snorted. "What do you mean, no?"

"I mean," Cari measured herself. It wasn't anything she'd practiced. "I mean, I quit." She huffed and nodded with a self-assured finality. "Goodbye."

"Who do you think you are?" He snapped. "What do you possibly think that's out there for someone like you? Always late, behind, and slower than the rest. If you were just a little better, you'd still be the worst elf I've ever met."

Cari felt the knife twist. She sniffled. "T--that's okay." She whispered. "I"m just going to go out there and keep being the one Christmas elf on the naughty list." Cari turned; she prayed that he didn't see her crying; Or anyone else. She stopped a few times on her way from the workshop just to watch members of her former crew drinking eggnog.