Seasons 01: Cari & Milla Get Basted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight and sensation stole Cari's breath. As Milla's strong fingers overlay her own, she winced as her companion rubbed with great force. Suddenly her weak leg muscle was tenderized, and it was enough for Cari to slump up against Milla and release a relaxing sigh.

"I'll take that as 'you're welcome," Milla's low voice dripped like sweet honey. She rubbed her head against Cari's wilted form and sniffed. "Do all Christmas elves smell as good as you?"

"If you mean like a pine tree, yes." Redfaced and breathless, Cari returned. "Do all Drow have skin as soft as you?"

Milla shrugged. "Not quite sure. My sample size is quite small. I'm very selective about who I touch."

"That's not what I heard." The mocking voice came echoing from above, soon accompanied by laughter and the clanking of chainmail. Milla pulled away from Cari and stood broad-shouldered in the middle of the tunnel. "Good afternoon, Milla. It's been a long time."

"Not long enough, Van." Milla spat. Her head titled up as she met the pair of guards. They hovered over with assertiveness but did little to intimidate the Drow. "What are you doing up here?" She asked.

Cari looked the helmetless soldiers over. Both were strikingly handsome by both Christmas and Drow standards. Their chiseled, rugged faces were capped with the same white crewcut and deep red eyes that seemed to flicker when they blinked.

"Small cave-in." He sighed. "Nobody injured, but we are dangerously close to the surface. Home Office wants us to defend this position if any unrealm discovers an opening or expands their territory,"

"That's bad news." Milla's optimism wilted. "This is the only way to get to the artisan village."

"Yeah," He turned back, peering up the empty void. "That's the only way to those miscreants. I assume that's why you've brought this Christmas elf down here. I heard about the egg nog they wanted to sell to all the Allied Nations,"

"Damn!" Milla stomped. "Why didn't Madame Umbrow know about this? She should've been the first to know!"

"Only if there was a total cave-in." Van's partner interrupted. He stepped around his clear superior went on. "As Sargent Vansha mentioned, the cave-in was indeed small. Getting a vehicle through is impossible, but the opening is still elf-sized and reachable on foot."

"Oh," Milla exhaled. "That's a relief. We'll be on our way, then."

"Sadly, not." Van slid in front of her. "The path is closed to civilians. It's not safe."

Milla smirked, shaking her head. "I'm not a civilian."

Van chuckled, looking down his broad nose at the pair, "You're a paper-pushing keyboard jockey for a tunnel bureaucrat, so yeah--you are a civilian."

"Van, we really need to get past." Milla grimaced.

"Sure, you do." Van turned, patting his cohort hard on the back to follow. "See you around, Milla."

Milla allowed them to get several lengths away before giving chase. "Wait!" She stammered, chugging up to cut off their escape. "Maybe we can strike a deal."

"I'm fairly certain you have nothing I want, Mochawood." He laughed again.

"You sure about that?" She quipped. "I'm sure this deployment is pretty lonely, you and your mate here."

Van stopped dead in his tracks. He stared at Milla with a suspicious eye. "Really? Isn't this why you were kicked out of the army in the first place?" He joked.

She folded her arms and stared him down. "You know that isn't true, Van. But I know what the officers think of me. And if you want to think of this as some dirty transaction, feel free."

"Relax, Milla." Van chided. "You don't have to be so proud in front of me. You and your friend can pass. You can owe me later."

"If it's all the same to you, Van--" Milla smirked. "I'd like to settle up now. I don't care for having outstanding debts."

Van grinned. His eyes threw a lustful glare at Cari as she walked up. "Just you, Milla? What about her?"

"Forget about her." Milla dismissed. "I'm more than enough for both of you."

"What?" Cari asked.

Van floundered comically. "Still. That's a Christmas elf. I've never even seen one naked."

"What?" Cari asked, louder.

"Go on X-Marmet, there's plenty of them." Milla snapped. "But right here, right now, you can get one naked Drow, her talented mouth, and incomparable loins. Then we pass, and you never saw us. Take it or leave it."

"Why do you make me feel like I'M the one bartering sex with YOU?" Van exclaimed.

Milla brought a single finger to his lips. "Let's not pretend soldiers haven't been bartering like this forever. Male and female alike. And you've got quite the loose reputation yourself!"

"Alright! Alright!" Van sighed dramatically, clutching his heart. "Milla Mochawood cuts me to the quick! You win again."

"You're not losing anything, Van!" Milla waved her arms, enraged. "You're getting me!"

"Whaaaaat..." Cari's astonishment dragged on as Milla turned back to her. "Milla, what are you about to--"

"Shh," Milla hushed. "Wait here, Cari. I'll be back in about 10 minutes." She disappeared around the tunnel's contour without another word.

Cari waited a minute, then five, too afraid to move. She stood motionless with bated breath, trying to visualize what was happening just around the corner. Suddenly she heard it; Milla's soft yelp, then a sweet moan. It rekindled the fire between her legs. Milla was being penetrated, and Cari needed to watch. She slid her feet forward against the rocky ground, forcing her legs to work. Cari found an errant rock to hide behind, keeping low to the floor. Slightly craning her head around, she, at last, laid her eyes on the threesome. Milla propped herself up on her knees and elbows, pushing into Van's cock as it stuffed her backside. Her lips were likewise occupied, wrapped the nameless Drow's hardness.

Amongst her moans, slurps, and squishing, Milla continued to work both Drow's manhood. Cari gawked at the size of Van's pulsing shaft. Milla's juices shimmered on the veiny, rippling specimen as it pistoned in and out. Milla's gyrated her hips, and it seemed to pull Van deeper. Within a few strokes, Van was buried to his hilt. He grabbed her meaty globes and thrust harder.

Milla pulled her lips to kiss the head of the other Drow's cock, running her tongue in the groove of his gushing urethra. She hammer-fisted his slippery cock, and Cari could make out how his cock began to twitch. The veins on his shaft bulged, starting from the base. From what little Cari gleaned from her video yesterday, he was about to spend.

And spend he did.

Milla pulled away as the bubbling juice splashed against her pursed lips. He grunted loudly as his cascade continued, soaking her face her tunic until her hazelnut nipples showed through. Hands-free once again, Milla pinched and pulled at her nipples. She put her face down and lifted her ass, all the while sliding down a hand to work her clit.

Cari was at it again, leering like a seasoned voyeur. Her panties were shimmied down to her ankles. She guided her fingers, two at a time, into her gentle pussy. She took a moment to ease them out to study her foaming, sweet-smelling juices. Without another thought, she ran them past her lips, savoring the sticky fragrance as her liquid sex trickled down her throat. Cari switched hands as she licked her fingers clean. She worried if she'd have time to come before they finished.

"Van de al Vansha, don't you DARE spend in me," Milla warned. Her nose blew tiny bubbles of cum as she growled. "Release me!"

He complied, still stroking his steel as she whipped around and took him in her mouth. Cari watched Milla's tiny mouth expand to accept the girth. Van grunted again, and Milla's throat reflexed and swallowed the torrent of cream. As she feasted, Milla took the time to fix her hair and scrape the other soldier's cum off her chest.

"Trying to recover a sliver of dignity, are we?" Van's breathless voice asked as he gently pulled his wilting snake from Milla's mouth.

"I never lost any dignity," Milla said defiantly. "Not once. Not ever." She made quite a show of licking her fingers clean.

"That's the Milla Mochawood that Umar loved." Van knelt to kiss Milla's runny lips.

Once the shock wore off, she brandished a glassy-eyed smile. "That means a lot, Van. Thank you." She took his outstretched hand to lift her up and stumbled when she tried to support her own weight. "Oh, geez!' She fell into him.

"Careful!" Van joked. "You've just been impaled. You might want to take a minute."

"I've seen bigger!" She lied. "Get away from me!" Milla turned away to see Cari standing in the passageway, readjusting her thighs. "Hmmm..." She eyed Cari suspiciously. "I thought I told you to give me 10 minutes."

"I was worried." Cari defended.

"You sure worrying was all you were doing?" Milla continued to interrogate. "Your cheeks are awfully red."

Cari snapped to attention, touching her face with an open palm. Milla was right; they were burning. "Well," Cari hesitated. "You see."

"I think we should just get back on the road," Milla called to Van. "Anything I need to know about the road ahead?"

"Not really." Van buckled his pants and searched his hip pouch. "Nothing you haven't seen already. The tunnel remnants are pretty stable, so there won't be another cave-in. There's one last chamber before you reach the village. You know I don't trust those guys. Here." He tossed her what appeared to be a small firearm.

"Ah, yes!" Milla pumped her fist. "I was gonna ask you for one of these. I'm sure the accuracy has improved since I carried one." She took great care to eye the details of the shiny, slender barrel. "Standard-issue arrow pistol?" Milla practiced aiming it with both hands into the void above.

"That's not for your personal collection, Mochawood." Van pointed his finger near her face. Milla scowled and threatened to bite it. "Be careful."

"Thanks. I'll see you later. Van and," Milla whipped around at the other young Drow. "Geez, I'm sorry. I sucked your prod, and I don't even know your name." She bowed slightly. "I'm Milla Mochawood."

"Stephan." The young Drow blushed. "It's my fault too. I wanted to introduce myself before I came, but I didn't want to make it awkward."

"As opposed to now?" Milla winked.

+++

"There it is." Milla pointed to a glowing corridor a few hundred meters away. "See the lights in the distance? There are about a dozen studios and houses. It's a freestanding encampment with no walls. The artisans know most wouldn't dare attack a position so close to the Drow," She pointed to the 3-store tower in the center. "See that one with all the windows? It's the house that governs this whole place. That's where they cook up new ideas, and merchants come to do their bartering. "

"Here we are, then." Cari gulped.

"Go ahead and say it," Milla said as she adjusted her tunic. She crept slowly along the village's perimeter with Cari in tow with a steady hand on her new sidearm. "I know you want to."

"Say what?" Cari asked. "I've no idea what you're on about--"

"You think I'm a slut, don't you?" She cut in with a whisper. "Listen, Cari. I know how Christmas elves are. They're just like the Drow--Sexually repressed and judgemental. I've coupled with Van for years. Counting his partner, I've still only had a handful of lovers in my life. That might not sound like much, but it was enough pretext to get me demoted to the tunnels."

"I don't get it." Cari followed closely, keeping one eye on the countless stalactites piercing down from the ceiling. "I agree our societies need to lighten up, and it's made me nervous until this year. But how did you lose your job over it?"

"It was during the last border war with the Sun elves," Milla halted. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply, voice trembling. "I was a 1st-year officer drawing maps behind the frontlines when I first met him. Such a handsome Drow that made every excuse to come to basecamp and see me."

"And you slept with him?" Cari leaned against the chamber wall, entranced.

Milla nodded. "He was my first, and I loved him." She sniffled and shrugged. "But then the rumors spread about two officers fooling around. It was stressful, but we didn't care. We were going to get married, we were going to--" Milla dropped to her knees and trembled. Her breathless whimpers became sobs.

Cari came to rub the girl's shoulders. "Umar?"

"Yes." Milla set her jaw and sniffled. "Umar Umbrow. He was killed later that year in a skirmish with the Sun elves. His mother blamed me for distracting him. She pulled some strings got me transferred to her detail in the tunnel connector to punish me. I still can't believe it" She shook her head. "She buried her son, and then she buried me."

"I'm so sorry, Milla." Cari consoled. "I liked a boy once. I mean, I've liked a ton of them. But one, in particular, I think, liked me back--or at least he pretended to. Everybody knew that Cari Creambottom would be a shitty worker in Santa's Workshops. They used to get copies of my school grades and plaster them on the walls. "C's, D's, F's. It was so embarrassing, but I couldn't help it." She clutched her head and pressed at her temples. "It was just so hard to focus. And I really tried--I tried until my head hurt." She sighed, realizing she was off-topic--again. "Anyway, this boy tried to talk me into his bed. He said that if I couldn't be a 'good' elf, I should try to be a 'naughty one. But I refused. Do you know what he did? He photoshopped a picture of me in a bra and panties. It was all over the internet for a whole month. I moved straight across to the other side of the mountain immediately. Nobody knew me, and nobody would ask me to be a good elf or a bad elf. I even got into Santa's Workshop--until."

"Until they tried to get rid of you, knowing that you'd fail at this task." Milla snapped. Her voice frothed with anger. "That is so disgusting,"

"Yeah," Cari slumped her shoulders.

That's why I asked you those sexual questions when we met. When you told me you were a virgin, I thought, 'poor girl.' The artisans would ask to fuck you, and your boss knew that. He wanted you to fail. Then Umar's mother suckered me into joining because she knew I'd feel bad for you. Me, Milla Mochawood, the slut. Both our bosses sent us on a mission to humiliate us."

"Yeah." Cari sighed, defeated.

"But, they're NOT going to embarrass me." Milla asserted. "I'm sick of these arrogant elves treating me like I'm trash. I will march into their town hall, see the clerk, and demand two cases. Then I'll drain all their dirty elven dicks all over me," Her face grew deadly serious. "Wanna watch?"

Cari nodded. "And I--" She blushed and stifled herself.

"No," Milla smiled and kept her tone reserved. "You don't have to do anything. All the more you can throw in your boss's face when you get back--ACK!!" Milla squawked as Cari rushed under her arms to hug her tightly. "Wow," She exhaled. "You're pretty strong for a Christmas elf," Milla paused to inhale's Cari piney essence--she gave in and rested her head on Cari's shoulder. "You're welcome."

+++

"Do you still have that new egg nog in stock?" Milla kept her words short as she folded her arms at the counter.

The older Drow returned a sneer. "And good afternoon to you, too," He sighed as he removed his thin round spectacles and polished the lens with his ascot to gain a better view of his new customers. He still squinted. "Didn't the empire just get a dozen cases?"

"We traded some to Christmas Mountain. So, you don't have anymore?" Milla rolled her eyes. "That's all you had to say."

"I swear. Even the lowliest paper-pushers in the empire are burdened with the most retched entitlement." His weathered hands flipped closed the thick tome in front of him, revealing the bright LCD of a tablet. He punched at a few buttons and snorted. "You'll be pleased to know that the brewers have several cases available for trade."

"Then can I speak to the brewers?" Milla leaned herself chest-first over the counter, trying to peak at the screen. How many cases do you have?"

But the clerk used his book to cover the tablet. He slammed it down. "Brewery is two buildings past the bathhouses," And the clerk returned to reading one of the endless pages of manuscript.

"Thank you," Milla's voice grew subdued. "Thank you for your time, sir," She curtsied and walked backward from the desk. This caught the clerk's attention, and he finally cracked a reluctant smile.

The clerk sighed, amused. "I'll message them that you're on your way."

As they walked out, past the well-maintained houses of stone and brick, Cari asked, "What was that all about?"

"Drow culture used to be more strict and conservative. Always bow to your elders and never turn your back on them," Milla crossed her arms as she surveyed the neighborhood. "I figured he'd appreciate the reverence. Ah!" She pointed to the covered stalls in front of a large three-story house. "That must be the bathhouse. It's bigger than the living quarters to accommodate the plumbing. That's how the barracks are built."

"So there's the brewery," Cari pointed. Curious, she asked, "What's that tower leading from the roof?" Cari marveled at the stone-carved stack that fed into the cave's roof.

"That's probably how they get water." Milla said. "They siphon fresh water from underground rivers into a filtering station in the house. Drinkable liquids are stored there, and the rest is passed to the bathhouse. That's why they're so close."

"I'm learning so much about the Drow," Cari mused. "I'll have to invite you to Christmas Mountain so I can--Oh!" She grabbed Milla's arm as she jumped. She whispered, "There they are," Cari counted a dozen male elves of various shades and races spilling from the brewhouse. Her heart pounded, and she fought every urge to shrink and run away."

"You're from the empire?" A muscular Drow with cropped white hair stepped to the front. "I'm the head brewer. Today is a holiday, you know. The trading floor is closed."

"I know," Milla sighed, bowing her head. "It's an unusual request, especially because we've brought no provisions to trade. But I hope we can come to an agreement."

The head brewer folded his rippled biceps and cocked his brow. "Your provisions look pretty good to me. I can tell you're a soldier, or at least you've been one," His deep voice crooned as he turned back to his cohorts. "I keep telling you idiots, there's no form finer than that of the female Drow soldier."

"Oh my," Milla blushed. "And here I thought I'd be the one having to butter you up. All these young strapping lads and no ladies in sight," She sang, "I think a night with a former Drow officer is worth 2 cases of your new egg nog."

"Two?!?" A voice from the back called out. "That's half the inventory."

"Two is appropriate now that I know she was an officer," The head brewer snapped. Then eyes shifted to Cari. "Is it just you."

"I'm more than enough Drow for the lot of ya," Milla scolded. "I can finish six of you. No part of me is off-limits, but you are not to finish inside me."

"Very well," The head brewer conceded. "six of us for two cases."

"Four!"

Everyone turned when Cari shouted. She felt the heat from the many eyes as they paid attention. Cari worked the nervousness back down to the pit of her stomach and spoke again, "Four cases. Everything you have left for a night with one Drow officer and one Christmas virgin," She cleared her throat as the awkward silence engulfed her.

"Limits!" Milla whispered.

"Huh?" Cari's went slackjawed as she turned to Milla.

Milla brushed the hair from Cari's sweated brow. She whispered again, "They're waiting to hear your limits. Like, what they can and can't do to you."

"Oh," Cari mewed, her face wrought with panic. "Um, I guess I should keep my virginity for when I'm in love, right?"

"Probably." Milla nodded, her tone snide. "Is that clear to you all?" She turned to the head brewer. "I'd hold you personally responsible if anyone violates her consent."