Seasons 01: Cari & Milla Get Basted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cari walked down the long winding hallway towards the workshop entrance. As the workers hustled back and forth around her, Cari began to wonder how many more trades for sex the Christmas elves made. But the most burning question racked her mind as she opened the door of her tiny living quarters. "Why are all the lights out?" She called out into the darkness. Fumbling at the closest wall, she finally flipped the knob. "ACK!" She jumped back against the door, scowling at Milla, who was sitting on the loveseat. "Why are you just sitting around in the dark?!?"

"I can see in the dark," Milla blinked. "I can see heat markings, too." She posed to show off her face. "You know... The red eyes and all."

Cari shook it off and slumped her shoulders. "I did it."

Milla smiled. "How does it feel?"

"Terrifying." Cari dragged herself over to the loveseat and spread both legs across Milla's lap. "You know I only have this apartment because I worked for Santa." She looked mournfully over her meager red, green, silver, and gold belongings. "They'll probably want me out after the holiday."

"On to the next adventure, then." Milla rationalized.

"That's what I've been thinking about all day," Cari snapped. "What does a Christmas elf do went they're not part of the Christmas season?"

"I mean," Milla smirked. "You could always go back to the artisan village so your unemployed elven ass can get glazed and basted by a bunch of horny lads, again!"

Cari sighed. "Well, it's better than the alternative. Christmas is in a few weeks, and I'm going to spend it homeless and jobless."

"This is true." Milla cocked her head with a grin. "But at least you won't be alone."

"What about Van?" Cari countered. "Wouldn't you rather spend Christmas with him? I know you like him."

"Well," Milla thought, a goofy half-smile stuck on her face. "You're right. I've liked him for a very long time. After Umar died, I thought I might've been in love with Van."

"There ya go." Cari punched Millia's arm playfully. "You should get him a Christmas present and spend some time with him."

Milla confessed with some reluctance. "I've never been good at giving gifts." Then she locked eyes with Cari. "I'd suppose you're an expert in that, huh?"

Cari nodded with pride. "I can definitely help with that."

"You're great!" Milla sang. "But all the better reason to spend Christmas morning with my new best friend." Milla leaned her head on Cari's shoulder. "I can see Van later."

"Well," Cari let the emotions fill her; the elf's big eyes welled. "Not bad for a bad elf."

Cari couldn't wait to see what adventures Christmas would have in store.

END?