Second Best Work Call to Date

Story Info
My mistress is stressed on a work call, so I lick her pussy.
1.7k words
4.55
11.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand up from my work to get a snack and walk by our home office where I hear Mistress talking in her Customer Service Voiceᵀᴹ. I stop and listen for a minute, I always love hearing her talk like this. It's so cheery and fake, much higher pitched than her normal voice. Nothing like the soothing, sultry Mistress I know at home. It's funny to imagine what her coworkers must think she's like as a person and compare that to how I actually know her. I bring my ear to the door and listen

"...sounds *so* exciting, but you're going to need special permission for the fountain. I'll go ahead and run that up the flagpole for you and then we'll touch base next quarter. And you'll get me those acquisition forms by EOD? Super! Ok thanks Jules, buh-bye, have a nice day!" I hear the sound of a skype call ending and immediately a deafening groan. "Why can't they *fucking* talk to the *right goddamn people*." Her voice seems an octave lower, with none of the cheer of 10 seconds ago.

I can sense that she's stressed, so I take my pink and black choker out of my pocket and put it on. The choker indicates that I'm prepared to submit to her, the black that I'm willing to do it for whatever she wants and for as long as she wants, and the pink that I want to be attentive to *her* desires with nothing in return. With this message prepared, I knock three times on the door quietly. She responds from inside: "Come in."

I open the door slowly. "Hi mistress - you doing ok in here?"

She sighs loudly, doesn't turn away from her computer screen. "Yeah it's just... Julian has *no fucking idea* what he's doing and *why* was he promoted he's *such* an idiot and doesn't understand his job and just-" she collapses her arms to her sides, defeated. "And he's not even the worst! All the departments heads are *fucking* incompetent and my *whole goddamn day* is just meeting with them." She takes a deep breath and lays her head in her hands.

"You sound stressed, is there any way can I help with that?" Mistress swivels her chair around to face me. I notice her eyes dart down at my neck and I see a faint smile dash across her face. She quickly lowers her head by a few degrees, indicating that I should get on my knees, which I do immediately.

Mistress smiles. "You always know what your mistress needs, don't you pet? Get under the desk." She stands up, pushes her chair to the side and walks over toward the closet. I crawl over to the desk and sit on my knees, facing where she would sit.

She comes back with a another chair, slides down her panties from below her skirt, sits down, and rolls over to her normal spot. I immediately see why she chose the new chair - there is a gap in the middle of the seat, allowing me to comfortably fit my head between her legs. She spreads them, giving me an open view of her *gorgeous* pussy.

I move my head closer to get a better look and, as always, am delighted. She is lightly trimmed but not bald, with a patch of hair the shape of a heart on top. Her lips are closed, but I can see a faint glisten from between them, and her clit is *just* peeking out on top. I move closer, my ears are just past Mistress's knees and I can smell her. It's positively intoxicating, sweet and musky and womanly as can be. If I could, I would burn a candle that smelled like my Mistress's pussy. I kiss each of her thighs gently and suddenly feel hands in my hair, pulling me up above her skirt.

"Hey. This is not about you having fun, exploring, whatever the fuck. I need your mouth, on my pussy, *right now*, and until I'm satisfied. Got it?" I nod. "Good." She unceremoniously shoves my face into her pussy and I'm instantly in heaven. For as good as Mistress smells, she tastes *infinitely* better. Forget a candle, if I could forgo all earthly food and only eat her pussy for sustenance I would take that deal in a heartbeat. I use my hands to pull her lips apart and slide my tongue into her vagina, pushing my face into her. I feel her wetness on my nose and my cheeks, marking me as my Mistress's submissive once and always. I make sure to tilt my head from side to side, up and down to get her as much over my face as possible.

Once I'm satisfied that my face is sufficiently glazed with Mistress's juices I extradite myself a bit and start licking. I go around and around, teasing her, tasting her, making sure that no part of her truly perfect vulva goes untouched by my tongue. I run my tongue on the outside of her lips, up around her heart, and back down to her actual vagina, before migrating north to her clit. I kiss it once, and feel her shudder. I smile hugely - this whole time Mistress has been working, and as far as I can tell, trying as hard as she can not to react, but I've gotten that much out of her. She must *really* like being pleasured at work, I file this away for later.

I hear Mistress's phone begin to ring. She squeezes me twice between her thighs and instructs me "Look up for a second." I obey, hoping she's proud of how much of her I've spread on myself.

"I'm about to go into this work call. If you can make me cum before it's over, then tonight, I'll fuck you until you can't remember your own name. Deal?"

I can only nod, grinning surely like an idiot. She smiles much more gently, shoves me between her legs, and answers the call.

Immediately, I slide my finger inside Mistress, move my lips back to her clit and suck gently.

Meanwhile, Mistress turns on her Customer Service Voice in full swing "Hi Janice! How are you? Oh I'm doing just fine thank you so much! How are the kids, rambunctious as always?"

Mistress pauses for a while, Janice must be talking about her kids. I slowly start moving my finger in and out, just enough that she notices. I place my tongue on the top of her clitoral hood and move it gently from side to side. Once again, I feel her shudder involuntarily and I smile, rotate my finger so that it now curls up.

"Oh I'm sure I'm sure. I don't have any of my own now but maybe someday! Haha" her laugh at work is always ingenuine, but this time I can hear it hiding the pleasure she's receiving. Once again it feels incredibly good to be making my Mistress feel good. "Anyway: business. You're calling about the Thompson brief is that right?"

I start beckoning my finger inside Mistress, finding her g-spot, and roll her clit around with my tongue, making small, gentle circles. I can feel her dripping onto my lower fingers and I get an idea for how to ultimately make her cum.

"Right yeah that is tricky. I think Alistair was talking about outsourcing that part of the project actually, maybe to- sorry what's that?"

I feel that Mistress is a bit too composed so I wet my index finger in my mouth and then slide both it and my middle finger into her. Tight and warm though Mistress's pussy is, it takes both fingers without issue and I begin pushing them in and out, in and out, while I roll he clit in my mouth increasingly firmly.

"No no no not with Clark and Iverson don't worry, he was going to use Louis, McAmis and Foster. They phased that out months ago, everything will be fine, you don't need to worry."

I can feel Mistress trembling and sense the call is coming to a close, so I decide to hatch my plan. I quickly remove my fingers from her pussy and thoroughly coat my pinky finger in her juices, then put them back. My pinky moves over to tease her ass. I feel her tense up when I first touch it, and then loosen up again. Mistress actually adjusts herself in her seat slightly to give me better access to her beautiful butthole.

I slide my pinky finger in and begin to move my whole hand inward and outward - two in the pinker, one in the stinker, as they say. All the while I roll her clit around with my tongue, sucking gently. She's so incredibly wet that I worry Janice might be able to hear this on the other end, but that's no matter. I have a goal: to make my mistress cum before the call is over.

"Ok great! If that was your only concern then I think I'm going to let you go! You have a lovely day Janice. Uh-huh. You too. Yeah. Ok. Goodbye now." Literally the moment I hear Mistress hang up I feel her hands on my head again and she starts screaming "OH MY GOD DON'T FUCKING STOP DON'T STOP FUCK OH MY FUCK GOD DON'T FUCKING STOP." She's pushing my face so hard into her pussy I can hardly manage to move my hands, and certainly can't breath, but true to her instruction, I don't stop. I can feel both her pussy and her ass contracting in and out on my fingers while Mistress lets out unearthly grunts and moans above me. As the contractions die down, I slow down my fingers and tongue, until Mistress is just panting above me. I lay my tongue flat against her pussy, savoring her flavor for as long as I can, until she catches her breath and pulls my face up to hers, hands tightly gripping my hair.

Her makeup is slightly soiled, and her hair messed up. My mistress looks like she just ran a 5k and is looking at me like she didn't eat beforehand and I'm a plate of carbohydrates.

"You. Me. Bedroom. Now." She starts walking to the door, dragging me along by the hair.

"Mistress wait, what about your meetings?"

"*Now*."

I follow, giddy with the anticipation of what will come next.