Second Chance At Love: Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lan grinned, "I think so, baby, Ray. But you never know. I'm not going to screw up our business with any drama."

I replied, "Sounds good. So, what shall we do for breakfast, ladies?"

The rest of the day and week was pretty average. We didn't talk about Mercedes and Lan. Instead, Lan contacted Tiffany to go over the sales strategy. Tiffany mentioned she'd be over this Saturday but had to work the shift before and might not be out until the afternoon, depending on how bad the shift was. Lan told her she was going to visit her mother for the weekend. But she'd leave all her contact information with Sandra and me.

Sandra overheard them talking and suggested if Tiffany were late, she was welcome to stay for dinner. Tiffany told Lan to thank Sandra, and she'd see how things went.

It was Saturday afternoon, and we hadn't heard from Tiffany. Sandra was working in the garden, weeding, and pruning around two when Tiffany drove down the driveway. I had been working on removing more blackberries when I heard Tiffany's car on the gravel driveway. I didn't meet her, figuring she and Sandra could talk.

Besides, the Blackberries were my enemy, and I needed to get them out and burned. I finished up around four, put the vines on the burn pile, then put the tractor in the shop. I walked into the house and found Sandra and Tiffany at the kitchen table, going over the cold call list and talking strategy. I said hi as I headed to the shower.

When I finished, the ladies were busy sipping wine and making Spaghetti. I grabbed a beer and plopped onto the sofa to watch baseball. Around six, dinner was ready. We ate and talked for a good hour, learning more about Tiffany. I volunteered to do the dishes, which left Tiffany and Sandra time to chat in the living room. They took the bottle of wine with them as I did the dirty work in the kitchen.

Now and then, I could hear laughing above the water, running in the sink. They were enjoying each other's company, and that made me smile. I joined them briefly. I was tired, and sitting there listening to them talk about things I knew nothing about made me sleepy. So, I excused myself and left them alone.

I think it was around midnight when Sandra came to bed. I rolled over when I felt the bed move.

"Hi, sweetness. Did Tiffany go home?"

Sandra snuggled next to me, and I detected a slightly different fragrance when she whispered.

"No, it was getting late, so she's sleeping in the spare room. We had a very nice chat after you left, baby."

Now I was wide awake, wondering what that was all about, "Oh? What did you talk about?"

She snuggled tighter, wrapping her legs against mine, "Well, it was mainly girl things until we thought we heard you snoring. Then Tiffany moved closer to me so we wouldn't wake you with our talking."

"Why didn't you just close the bedroom door?"

"I did that after Tiffany kissed me."

"Oh?"

Sandra giggled, "Yep, we made out for a long time. She's an amazing kisser."

I felt Sandra's foot caressing my shin, slowly rubbing it up and down. We'd been together long enough for me to know that was a subtle sign that she was horny. The clincher was when she reached into my boxers to begin getting me hard.

I raised my hips to allow her to remove my shorts, and She tossed back the covers and then straddled me, her ass on my chest. Sandra continued stroking me until I was solid. I think she was fingering herself simultaneously to renew the arousal she'd felt making out with Tiffany. I could feel her warm excitement against my skin.

When she deemed me ready, she lifted herself over me to delicately lower herself on my waiting erection. I think they call this position a reverse cowgirl. I preferred facing her, watching her expressions, and playing with her boobs, but it was dark, and she wanted to get off.

I caressed her back and ass as best I could as she rode me. Her moans are typically sedate; however, she wasn't holding back this time. I hoped she had closed the bedroom door, but then again, if Tiffany heard what she'd started, perhaps the road to bedding her would be shorter.

Sandra continued to work my dick with her vagina as I tried to think of anything but how good she felt on me. I wanted to last as long as possible, but she made it very difficult. I closed my eyes, picturing Blackberry vines, escaping steers, and the par course I needed to use more to keep from blowing my wad before she'd gotten what she wanted. Luckily, she had been in the mood before entering our bed, so we managed the ultimate and came together.

Sandra's orgasm was sweet, and she slowed down as I filled her, enjoying the warmth I provided. She slipped off me to grab a towel and use the toilet when I was spent. I waited until she returned, so we could snuggle and talk before falling asleep. We whispered for a few more minutes, then she thanked me, kissed me goodnight, then fell asleep in my arms, a perfect end to the day.

Sunday morning, I slept in until about six thirty. Being stealthy as usual, I showered, dressed then headed for coffee.

The door to the guest room was closed, so despite our door being left open, I don't think Tiffany heard Sandra in her orgasmic glory. I made my coffee and then debated what to do for breakfast. I decided to wait until the ladies were up before fixing anything.

It was a lovely morning, so I stood in the dining room, looking out the sliding glass door. I watched as the various birds flitted around the feeder, not caring about anything but the seeds they found. I sipped my coffee and thought about my life.

It wasn't long before Tiffany wandered in from the spare room. She was dressed only in her tee shirt and boy shorts. Her long red hair slightly mussed from sleep, barefoot, she tip-toed quietly, not realizing I was standing there.

"Oh, Ray! I didn't know you were up. I was going to make some coffee."

I smiled; she looked so delicious standing there, her perky breasts poking slightly in her top.

"It's fine, and I actually slept in this morning. The coffee is ready. Help yourself."

She smiled, "Thank you. It was nice of Sandra to let me stay the night. She said driving on these rural roads can be dangerous late at night. I'm sorry I kept her up so late. We were gabbing."

"Not a problem, Tiffany. We have room, and you're always welcome."

She grinned, turned then headed for the kitchen. I watched that tight little ass clad in those boy shorts jiggle to the kitchen. I went back to watching the birds until Tiffany joined me.

Tiffany was about to sip her coffee when she spied one, "I like those little black and white ones. They are so cute."

"Oh, you mean the Black-Capped Chickadees. They are adorable. I like the Stellar's Jays, although they can get loud."

She giggled, "Yep, getting loud isn't a bad thing sometimes. Do you know all these birds that feed here?"

I wondered if that was a double entendre, but I didn't ask, "Pretty much. I got a bird book to help me ID them. The feeders were Jeannie's idea. I'm glad she made me put them out there. It's getting expensive feeding them."

She sighed, "Everything is getting expensive. Have you lived here a long time, Ray?"

I thought for a moment, "I think it's about fifteen years now. I was tired of being a corporate monkey. That's about the same time Jennie was first diagnosed with her cancer. She had always wanted a place like this. So, I quit my job and bought it. I still follow the market and don't do the advice anymore. I wanted to spend more time with Jeannie. I missed raising Keith, and I regret my long working hours. We both fell in love with the seclusion and quiet out here."

I took a sip of my coffee as Tiffany collected her thoughts.

"I think you live in paradise, Ray. Sandra and I were talking, and she loves it out here, also. I think it's one reason I decided to help out. It gives me a break from all the grief I see at work. Don't get me wrong, I love helping people, but sometimes it gets depressing. You know what I mean?"

I looked down at her, "I do. I'm glad you like it here. You, Mercedes, and Keith are doing the city a great service. I could never do that."

Suddenly, she pointed, "What's that bird with the little red hat?"

I had to laugh, "The one on the suet feeder? Black, white and red?"

She giggled, "Yes, that one."

"It's a Downy Woodpecker."

Tiffany sipped her coffee. I had to admit that that was an excellent way to change the subject. We, or at least I, was getting too serious there.

We stood there for a few more moments, not saying a word until Sandra walked in.

"Good morning, What are you two doing? Is there more coffee?"

Then Tiffany turned and Sandra and saw Tiffany's top. Her eyes widened, then she quickly looked at me, "Oh, birds. I should have known."

Tiffany replied, "Yes, there's more coffee. Want me to get it for you?"

Sandra smiled, "That would be sweet of you, Tiff. Thank you."

This time we both watched that sweet little ass walk to the kitchen. Sandra looked at me, mouthing 'Meeeeooooow', and I laughed.

When Tiffany returned with Sandra's mug, Sandra and I were holding hands, watching the birds.

Tiffany handed Sandra her coffee, giggling, "Love birds watching birds. You two are adorable."

Sandra replied, "Thank you for the coffee and the compliment, Tiff."

They smiled at each other as Sandra sipped.

I broke the sappy sweet mood, "How about a scramble for breakfast? I'm starving."

In unison, both ladies said, "Yum."

They laughed, and into the kitchen I went, followed by my helpers. We managed to get everything together without any mishaps. A little more coffee and soon breakfast was ready. We moved to the dining room table. I sat at the head with Tiffany and Sandra on either side of me. We ate, laughed, and looked out at the birds now and then. About halfway through, I started feeling feet rubbing my shins. I think Sandra and Tiffany were playing footsie and missing each other. Neither of us said a word, but I thought we all knew what was happening.

In the middle of eating, I told Sandra about a plan I was thinking about, "I'm debating selling the trailer. I haven't used it in over a year. We've been so busy being farmers, and it's like I have a thirty thousand dollar lawn ornament."

Sandra looked at me and then replied, "You know, now that we have Mercedes and Tiffany helping out, we could go someplace. Maybe not for a long time, but we could get away for a bit."

Tiffany added just before taking a mouthful of the scramble, "You could always rent it to me. It would have to be cheaper than the eight hundred dollars a month I'm paying now. Just a thought, Ray."

Sandra smiled, "That's a great thought, Tiffany. It would be used, and your commute would be the opposite of traffic; you'd be here more, and the office would be in the trailer. What do you think, Ray?"

I thought for a few moments, "I like that someone would use it. We could always take it on a trip with Tiffany and Lan house-sitting. Let me ponder it a bit, and it would be much less than eight hundred a month."

Both ladies smiled at that. I knew they were thinking about more time together, which wouldn't be bad.

"I'll let you know in a couple of days, Tiffany."

Tiffany smiled as she looked across the table at Sandra, then me, "It's fine, Ray. Take your time, and I don't want to cause any drama. Thank you for considering it."

I replied and ended with a wink, "You're welcome. It wouldn't cause any drama. Lan and Sandra lived in it before moving into the house. I would have to get used to having three lovely ladies around. Two were a pain at times."

I looked over at Sandra so she knew I was kidding; her reply was a little barb, although I knew she was joking. At least, I hoped she was.

Sandra looked over at Tiffany and then me, "Guess who won't be gettin' any sugar for awhile......Ray."

We all laughed, then Tiffany added with a smile and a wink, "See, drama already."

I almost had the last word, "Since we're a co-op, I don't see why Lan would object. Let's see what she thinks. Then I'll do what I want."

Tiffany had the last word and pretty much sealed the deal, "You two are silly. I'd love living here."

12