All Comments on 'Second Chance for a First Time'

by morris40

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The story is so real ...

... and you've written it in such a way that the reader gets transported right to the scene ... good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great story. As someone who is on the cusp of 60, I really enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
funny you should mention that

Just tonight I spoke to a friend I had spent two weeks with 35 years ago about our time together and how good a fuck she was. She was the hottest woman I have ever been with and opened my eyes about how fucking horny a woman could get. I told her I was concerned about my friends that were dying around me and I wanted to connect with them as our time is now limited. We are both 67.

I said that I had been thinking about her for a while now and that what I had just said might be considered inappropriate but she said she was flattered that I still though about her all these years later and it made her feel good about her sometimes lonely herself. She even suggested that perhaps she might masturbate a bit thinking on it. I said that would be a great thing to do.

Tonight when I got home I searched Literotica with the tag "Old Flame" and your wonderful story came up with such appropriately fitting opening lines.

I just emailed her to tell her how excited I had felt tonight after talking to her. I hope she gets the email and my comment pushes her towards giving herself an orgasm or two.

I sure hope I get to have some time alone with her soon for a good cuddle and some mutual orgasms. Well see. It sure has me worked up thinking about it right now.

Thanks for the great read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermorris40@morris40
I hope my stories inspire you to make love to your spouse - or, better yet, inspire you to arrange a swap with curious friends who drop hints about having sex with your spouse.