All Comments on 'Second Chance for a First Time'

by morris40

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
funny you should mention that

Just tonight I spoke to a friend I had spent two weeks with 35 years ago about our time together and how good a fuck she was. She was the hottest woman I have ever been with and opened my eyes about how fucking horny a woman could get. I told her I was concerned about my friends that were dying around me and I wanted to connect with them as our time is now limited. We are both 67.

I said that I had been thinking about her for a while now and that what I had just said might be considered inappropriate but she said she was flattered that I still though about her all these years later and it made her feel good about her sometimes lonely herself. She even suggested that perhaps she might masturbate a bit thinking on it. I said that would be a great thing to do.

Tonight when I got home I searched Literotica with the tag "Old Flame" and your wonderful story came up with such appropriately fitting opening lines.

I just emailed her to tell her how excited I had felt tonight after talking to her. I hope she gets the email and my comment pushes her towards giving herself an orgasm or two.

I sure hope I get to have some time alone with her soon for a good cuddle and some mutual orgasms. Well see. It sure has me worked up thinking about it right now.

Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great story. As someone who is on the cusp of 60, I really enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The story is so real ...

... and you've written it in such a way that the reader gets transported right to the scene ... good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermorris40@morris40
I hope my stories inspire you to make love to your spouse - or, better yet, inspire you to arrange a swap with curious friends who drop hints about having sex with your spouse.