Second Dinner Party

Story Info
Second Dinner Party (First one was cancelled by snow).
2.1k words
3.42
8.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(From Master Bates Swing Diary)

Mike Candey

My first swing parties -- my "Dinner Parties" -- were more curiosity than actual event. Because what I was offering -- a combination of a small "meet and greet", dinner, and lots of sucking and fucking afterward in an upscale hotel not a "motel 7" or "green roof inn" -- was appealing to people, they sent me emailed requests almost as fast as I posted the invites to everyone!

I posted a note to people who attended and told me they enjoyed a previous Dinner Party I hosted, and they became the nucleus for the next party. I added to it two women I knew who loved pussy more than dick; and two Black men who loved to display their "great American cocks" as well as who knew what the "special purpose tool" they were endowed with was used for.

Then, I would wait a day, and post a general note to several Yahoo groups, inviting those interested to attend. They would have to respond and let me know of their availability for dinner, which included a toast to the couple selected as the "host and hostess" for the evening. The Dinner Party was limited to no more than 25 (26 including me). The toast allowed the wait staff to "card" everyone (including me) so that I know that I didn't have anyone under 25 in attendance.

The first one was cancelled due to the wintery conditions which is normal for Minnesota. The second one, however, was on an evening with a wonderful sunset over the cold day and temps down to the middle 30s. Perfect weather, I was told, to cuddle up and fuck.

-------------

I attempted to create something special with my monthly Dinner Party that previously has not been done before. I wanted to create a small group of friends who would come together, enjoy dinner and then enjoy each other sexually afterward...and mix it up each month so that people can actually meet and play with a wider variety of people instead of the "same old people" who come each month for some cunt or cock (or both).

On purpose, I limit "returnees" to three times before I ask them to take a month or two break before attending again. This is so each month's Dinner Party has new people, "experienced people" and a little "kink" (in the way of bisexual women, "black cock", and "ethnic couples and single women"). This also kept it from becoming "Mike Bates' whorehouse party".

Over time. and because I offered other events -- the "Fucking Lunchtime Gangbangs" and the "Brown Bag Orgies" -- in addition to the monthly Dinner Parties (and, with a bisexual friend named Gary, the Saturday morning "Bifolkoces" event (said "bifocals") ), there was a lot of FREE, local and regional variety of adult events.

Some people did not "get it" -- showing up at a hotel, getting sucked or fucked and doing the same to other people in a non-threatening, non-dramatic, and free environment -- and constantly ask me "where's your profit margin" and "are they being comped or paid for being here?"

I don't pay anyone, they come of their own will. I don't make a dime, and frequently I lose about $200 monthly off these events. I can tell you that my sex life is good; that I have several ladies who want to fuck me anytime, anywhere, as long as I bring my three-pack of condoms and keep myself healthy.

The monthly Dinner Parties are perhaps my signature event, and where I meet and make plans to play afterward with several couples and single women.

It was at my second Dinner Party I hosted that Jack and Jill came to the event.

I later found out that they are actually James and Jayne, two high school principals working in the same county school system 80 miles north of the Twin Cities. They have been swinging for seven years before I befriended them. They are two of my best friends in Minnesota.

Jack is six foot-seven, a thin white man with a full dark beard, an easy wit, and a eight-inch long, thick cock which women describe as "unique" and the "reason why Jill always smiles when we talk about her man..." Nora (a different story for a different day) says that "it's like fucking a thick pig...they have these corkscrew dicks which are wild to have in your puss...the in and out and the corkscrew motion just gets you off every damned time...and that's BEFORE he cums those buckets of cum!"

(Nora lives on her farm 23 miles north of the Twin Cities.)

I have come to love Jillian...at a little near five feet tall, she had things which turned me on from day one: freckles all over her otherwise white body and face. Deep natural red hair and a shaved vulva. No tats. A way that she walks around the room naked, parading her C-cupped tits with the nipples which looked like she placed large round erasers on the end of her titties. She always had red nail polish matching her hair on both feet and fingers.

And can she fuck. I love smaller women because I can lift them up, plant them on my dick, they wrap their legs and arms around me, and we stand there fucking each other together until we get tired and want to lay or sit down. Jillian and I have it down to a mild science, as she's also very much the "showman" of the two. Jillian's pussy never stop clamping down on the "in stroke" on my cock or other guys who have the opportunity to fuck her. She does very little assfucking however, reserving that mainly for her hubby to enjoy.

There is one other thing bisexual Jillian does extremely well: eat pussy. That is the main reason why the two came to my Dinner Party that first evening. She wanted, in her own words, "eat as much twat as they'll let me..."

After dinner, the eighteen of us (we started with 25 -- some left because they were not old enough to participate; one woman had to leave to rescue a child whose car was dead) went to the nearby Baymount Suites. After putting away our electronics and then shedding our clothing, we settled in to some sexual pleasure. Jack and I were talking Minnesota basketball while being sucked by two of what became two of the "regulars", Sharon and Desiree (Desi). They were being fucked by two other guys before one gave up trying to fuck Sharon's tight, narrow pussy.

That was Jill's cue to walk over, grab Sharon's ass and slam her face into the gashes which were Sharon's pussy and asshole.

"Damn, bitch!" Sharon exclaimed, removing Jill's husband's dick from her mouth. "Whoever you are, keep that up!!"

"That's my wife," Jack responded as he moved Sharon's mouth back to his dick, "not a bitch, bitch! Suck!" Sharon raised her hand to stroke the chest of the tall man she's sucking.

"Ahhh yeah..." Jack said, feeling Sharon's mouth back on the thick dick of his while his wife continued to suck and lick Sharon's pussy and rimming her ass.

I came in Desi's mouth, hearing her slurping and feeling her sucking expertise on my cock and balls. Desi took everything, rubbing my cum-laded dick around her mouth, nose and chin before placing it back into her mouth, sucking me until I got soft. She then rose up, walked around to my face, and kissed me.

We traded a small amount of my cum between each other as I tweaked her small nipples and looked into her hazel eyes.

"Thank you Mr. Bates. I love getting firsties from you..." she cooed. She then walked back to the bathroom to clean up. I assumed that the guy who was fucking her also came but since he was wearing a condom, I was not for sure.

I lay there, watching the large man beside me getting sucked by what looked like a little girl -- small tits, insulin pump strapped to her side, and medium-length hair -- being tossed back and forth as his wife continued to deeply suck, lick and finger her pussy. The two of them tagged Sharon until finally Jack came forcefully, pressing her head firmly against his cock, saying "Suck it! Get it all!!"

Sharon obliged. She never had a problem sucking big dicks -- she preferred it to the smaller ones which populate many parties -- and she moaned as the female still working her pussy and ass inserted fingers into both orifices as she shook and moved her lower body back and forth to get as much finger as the other small woman can give.

"THIS," Sharon said, "IS FUCKING GREAT!"

Other people, hearing this, laughed and clapped.

Finally, Jill finished with the cunt in front of her and instead of going to her husband, laying there half-on and half-off the end of the couch, went to Sharon's face and the two of them started a long, intensive kiss. It was so hot watching the two of them swap spit while embracing each other -- tits to almost tits -- that my cock regained hardness and tone. I touched my cock to help it along.

"So, we get Sharon's phone number, right?" Jack looked over at me as I was stroking my cock and looking at the two lovers kiss.

"Email address too. That's what the pad and paper is for by the piggy bank." I stopped stroking myself long enough to point to the kitchen area where the donation pig was located.

The two women finally finished kissing and then Jill moved upward to kiss and caress her husband. Sharon got up, walked over to my jacking cock, and said "Aww...Mikey didn't get enough coochie yet, huh?"

"The two of you were putting on a hot lezzie show there, honey..." I said as she moved my hand and after spitting on them, applied both of her small hands to my dick and started jacking me off.

"Need it sucked too?" I started to say "no", but before I could make the word come out of my mouth, Sharon applied her mouth to my hardened cock and started to hum as she sucked and slurped my dick into her mouth and throat.

She kept that up for about a minute and then, looking at me, stopped and asked "Desiree?"

I nodded.

"That skanky bitch! Now it's gonna take you an hour or so before you can pop again..."

From one of the bedrooms, there were a little laughter and then a "Ouch! They're REAL...be gentle..." Desi was getting molested at least.

Sharon got up and kissed me.

"You put on the best parties, Mike!" she said.

"You help make it so, Sharon Mae." I reached over to kiss her again.

We both got up and while Sharon went to the back bathroom, I went to the kitchen and almost tripped over Gail, sitting on the floor with a vibrator stuck up her cunt and her mouth over the dick belonging to Thor, the long, blonde bike messenger. He was plunging his big dick into her mouth as if she was on the other side of a gloryhole. For Gail's credit, she was taking every inch, rubbing the man's hairy ass as he fucked her mouth.

"Hey! No playing in the kitchen!!" Thor stopped his drumming of his cock into Gail's mouth.

"We HAD to...you guys took up the couch...and all of the beds were full of fuckers..." Gail said. "And I wanted to find out all about this guy ever since I saw him at dinner!" She wiped her mouth with the backside of one hand as she played with this man's balls with the other.

"Well," I said, "We're done with the couch so have at it -- but over THERE, please..." I motioned with my free hand while holding the coffeepot in the other, my dick moving back and forth as I moved toward the coffeemaker.

"Come on, friend...what's your name again?" Thor -- I've got to find out what his name is -- said as he reached down for his mouth-fuck partner and picked her up. They moved to the couch and engaged in a good "69", with Gail's curvy body on bottom.

I stood there and drank my coffee as I looked first at those two, and then the others I can see in part all engaged in some sort of sexual positioning or resting in the afterglow of the previous experiences they had. There were demands to "fuck me!", "slap it harder", or "give me more!" or my favorite, "cum baby...I want your cum!" There were also moans and giggles, someone was giving some other person a "high five", and the smacks of fucking -- skin against skin throughout the room.

I thought to myself, "here's to a lot of great times!"