Second Puberty Ver 1 02

Story Info
James faces ‘her’ family.
2.3k words
4.59
1k
00

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 03/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood at the front door with bags strewn around me not entirely sure if I could face my parent's or not after the day I had.

I wasn't even sure if my parent's would accept me changing sex's thanks to my second puberty or if they would throw me out.

I wanted to cry again because I was scared I was going to lose my family because of my second puberty.

I reached out towards the door knob my hand shaking from fear as my heart pounded in my chest until I finally grasped the knob and turned.

I opened the door and was about to pick up ALL my bags when my little sister walked by stopping as she blinked at me, "Who are you?" She tilted her head confused, "And why are dressed in my brother's clothes?"

I sighed looking at my 15 year old sister, "It's me Taylor. It's James."

The moment I said that Taylor's mouth hung open as I added, "My second puberty turned me into a girl."

Just then I heard a young voice speak, "Jesus Taylor how hard is it to go get popcorn?"

A young teenager walked and stopped next to Taylor instantly staring at me with his mouth hanging open.

It was my 13 year old brother Michael.

I groaned, "It's me Michael. It's James."

Michael blinked as I groaned before reaching down and grabbing a plethora of bags as I kind of went insane getting new outfits not sure what it would look like on me beyond doing an initial measurement of my body, another new one for me as I was used to trying on clothes but I was too embarrassed to get undressed to try anything on hence why I opted for measurements.

Before I knew my pants size was 34x30 which any guy knows what that means. But as a girl that size is represented by a simple number which confused the shit out of me. So now my new pants size was a 4.

Just like I knew my shirt size, as a guy, was a M/L depending on the brand and style. Now as a girl I was a S/M.

Then there was my underwear as I was considered a S/M.

And the newest component to my new life was my bra and cup size. Which was a 34C/D depending on the manufacturer.

At least my pants size moved up to my bust.

Still the whole measurement's confused me to no end. Like why does the pants have to be a similar number? Can't guys and Girl's pants sizes be the same so it's less confusing? Can't sizes be more exact? And why the Fuck was girl's clothes more elastic than men's?

I knew there was probably some weird logic to the sizes between men and women but for the life of me I couldn't figure it out. It was probably something stupid that had to go with flattery or portrayed image.

I walked passed Taylor and Michael with my bags as I spoke, "Move!" As I headed up to my room to drop off my new wardrobe.

I walked into my guy room instantly smelling my old guy funk that I was apparently nose blind to causing me to gag as I dropped all my bags and pinch my nose.

I silently spoke, "Jesus!"

I immediately ran out of my room heading to mom's cleaning closet grabbing the fabric fresher and air freshener before heading back into my room as I literally doused everything in fabric freshener and sprayed the entire room with air freshener.

Then I ran out of the room trying to not gag again from the fumes and chemicals in the air as I changed the ambient scent from feet, ass, and god only knows what fungus was growing in my room to something more pleasant.

I sighed as I walked back down to find Taylor and Michael sitting on the sofa calmly watching TV and eating popcorn.

I briefly looked around before looking at my siblings, "Where's mom and dad?"

The moment I spoke Michael and Taylor jumped releasing their popcorn into the air as Michael yelled, "Geez!!" Quickly followed by Taylor, "Wear a bell. We're still not used to your new body!"

I rolled my eyes before speaking, "Mom dad?"

Taylor leaned down and started picking up the popcorn that was flung as she spoke, "They're on their date night."

Michael didn't speak as he was focused on Taylor's ass.

Now normally I might have joined in Michael at staring at Taylor's ass as it was nice and bite-able whether she was my sister with standing....that is until I turned 18 mind you.

What? I'm allowed to admire and still not do anything. Right?

But now that I had changed I rolled my eyes as I walked up behind Michael and smacked the shit out the back of his head.

Michael instantly held his head as he looked at me with murder in his eyes as he exclaimed loudly, "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE???"

Taylor instantly turned her head behind her to look at us as I loudly exclaimed, "PERV!!!"

Michael quickly shut up but still looked at me with murderous intent in his eyes.

I smirked at Michael as Taylor looked at us confused, "What's going on?"

Michael quickly spoke, "Nothing!!"

I looked at Taylor, "Just Michael being a guy." I looked down at Michael, "Isn't that right, perv?"

Michael growled at me, "Shut up!!"

I smirked as I turned and walked away as Taylor spoke, "Where you going James?"

I briefly turned, "To go take a fat shit." Then I smirked, "And it's Jayne now."

I turned and headed to the bathroom.

A can of air freshener and only God knows how much I released as I put the toilet through therapy. I walked out of the bathroom gingerly stepping as I held my stomach as I emptied my colon probably because I had to release all my excess fat and whatever was in me as a guy from my transition.

I walked back into the living room and without thinking I spoke, "Do not light a match in that mother..."

My words trailed off as I noticed my parent's were now sitting in the room obviously waiting for me.

I finished my sentence, again without thinking and probably apropos because of the current situation, "Fucker."

I looked at the room as everyone looked at me as I was still wearing my old clothes.

Eventually my father, Jason, spoke, "Hello..." he trailed off for a moment clearly unsure how to continue before he cleared his throat, "James."

Taylor spoke, "Jayne."

My dad looked at Taylor confused, "Excuse me?"

Taylor stuttered momentarily, "J-James has decided to be called Jayne."

My dad visibly sighed before looking at me, "Jayne. I take it your second puberty has changed you?"

I stood there frozen for a moment before I softly spoke, "Yes." Then looked down at the ground.

My mother spoke, "Jason, honey, I'll take it from here."

I heard my father speak, "But..."

My mother, Samantha, more directly spoke, "Let me take it from here. Like we agreed."

I heard my father sigh, "Fine!"

My mother added sounding sweetly, "Alone, please."

My father sighed again, "Alright."

I heard my father shuffle as he got up and heard him walk up to me momentarily standing next to me as I could see his feet next to me. I refused to look up not sure how to react.

He stood long enough to where my mom spoke sweetly, "Honey?"

My dad finally moved as I heard him start going upstairs.

I stood there as I heard my mom speak, "Taylor. Michael. That means you too."

Michael spoke, "But mom!"

My mom barked, "NOW!!"

That's all it took as I saw their feet move past me and into their rooms before I heard their doors shut at alternate locations in the house.

I still remained looking down too afraid to look up as a uncomfortable silence started growing in the room.

Eventually my mom spoke sweetly, "Come sit dear. We need to talk."

I looked up expecting my mother to have a serious look but blinked confused as she smiled at me warmly.

I moved and sat down at the furthest chair away from her and still close to leaving the living room.

I looked at her momentarily remembering that my mom was a gorgeous creature in her own right.

My mother, Samantha, was in her late 40's though you couldn't tell as still looked youthful. She was 5'4" with long brown hair and hazel eyes. Though she had popped out three kids (Michael, Taylor and myself) she still had a slim frame with curves that always mystified me but I never asked how she accomplished it beyond figuring she was a gym rat.

My mother warmly spoke, "How long ago did your second puberty hit?"

I thought about it not really remembering the time so I guesstimated, "About five or so hours ago."

My mother nodded as she smiled, "Yeah I remember when I changed too."

I blinked in shock, "You were a guy too?"

My mother smirked as she nodded, "Yep."

I blinked shocked as I didn't know my mother was once a dude. I eventually spoke, "When?"

My mom shrugged, "When I was 19." She smiled, "Before I met your father."

I looked at mom, "And dad?"

Mom momentarily looked in the direction of my father and their master bedroom before looking at me smiling, "He's a guy through and through."

I spoke flatly, "Oh."

Mom sighed, "Yeah." She looked at me serious, "But your father and I promised each other if any of our kids changed," she smiled at me, "into a girl I would handle everything."

She smiled warmly at me, "And here we are."

I looked at her, "So you're not mad?"

Mom laughed, "Why would we?"

I shrugged, "I figured you'd be hurt that my second puberty changed me."

Mom shrugged, "I'm sure your father is hurt he lost his first born son," she waved her hand, "but he'll get over it." She leaned forward, "He does love you. You know that right?"

A tear started to form in my eye but I still nodded.

My mom leaned back smirking, "But first I need to help you with your transition."

I blinked at mom, "How? I've already transitioned."

My mom laughed, "You think your second puberty is a singular event? Like your change happens and that's that?"

I nodded as I spoke flatly, "Uh, yeah."

My mom laughed again as she spoke to no one in particular, "Ah to be young and stupid."

She looked at me flatly as she shook her head, "No, honey, your singular change isn't the only thing that will change about you."

I blinked confused but my mom continued speaking, "Your first 28 days your body is going to continue changing along with your mind as it transitions from testosterone to estrogen."

She looked at me, "When your first period happens is when your body finally settles and your transition is complete."

I spoke flatly, "Oh." As I didn't know that. I thought when your second puberty hit it was one and done.

My mom continued, "You're going to go through wild mood swings as you're unfamiliar with how to handle with them."

She smiled, "And I'll help you that along with things like makeup and clothing."

I blushed, "I already went shopping."

My mom stopped as she spoke, "Oh."

I added, "And I already know my measurements."

My mom blinked, "Ok."

My mom sighed as she nodded seeming a little hurt at that news. She looked at me seriously, "Ok this next topic is a little uncomfortable but I want you to be honest with me. Ok?"

I nodded, "Sure."

My mom looked at seriously, "Seeing how I don't know this or not. Were you a virgin before you changed?"

I blushed but shook my head.

My mom nodded, "Good."

She looked at her phone before looking at me, "Seeing how tomorrow is a school day I'll call the school tomorrow morning letting them know you hit your second puberty and changed into a girl and excuse your absence. After that we need to go to a second puberty facility and undergo your confirmation paperwork as we legally change your birth certificate and legal name. Then we'll have them start your birth control. And lastly we'll redo your shopping trip getting the right clothes, makeup accessories," she smiled almost wickedly, "And some self aid devices to help with when your mood swings happen."

Mom looked at her phone again as she stood up, "Now if you shall excuse me I have to deal with your father about your change," she smiled, "and finish off our date night properly."

I knew what that meant as mom wasn't exactly quiet when her and dad had sex. It was partly why all of us had noise canceling headsets of some type.

Mom walked up to me and kissed me on the top of my head like she had always done before speaking, "Everything will be alright." She stood, "Just remember you're loved honey and I'm glad you didn't run away when you changed thinking we'd be mad."

With that my mom walked off before I heard her stop and speak to me sweetly, "I'm glad we had this talk," her voice turned warm, "Jayne."

The moment mom used my new name like she always had when she called me James I instantly teared up ready to cry again before I heard her walk up the stairs.

I sat there instantly knowing my decision to come home was the right decision before I dug into my pants to retrieve my noise canceling ear buds and popped them in to save my sanity.