Second Puberty Ver 1 10

Story Info
Jayne’s life continues.
1.4k words
4.42
677
0

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 05/26/2024
Created 03/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second Puberty 10

------------

I made it to my second job not sure what to expect other than knowing full well that my jaw my hurt after my day was over.

I walked into the parlor where massages usually take place.....as well as happy endings (though when I was a guy I had no idea this place existed or I would have been a regular....I think).

I saw a nice short portly woman as she looked to be in her 50's stood behind the counter as she spoke in a broken accent, "C'n ' help yo'?"

I blushed still not believing I was following my mom's orders as the first one was bad and I knew this one was going to be worse. However, mom was right, working as a barista has sort of helped me with my body and getting used to it.

I spoke, "Yes I'm here to see," I tried to remember the name mom gave me that I needed to speak to but couldn't remember so instead I spoke, "I believe my mom has secured me a job as a," I blushed more, "fellatio specialist."

The portly woman smiled, "Yo' my h'ppy end'n g'rl?"

I gulped but nodded.

The portly woman smiled wider showing that some of her teeth were missing, "W'nd'rful!"

I watched as the woman hobbled around the small desk showing me that she was 4'9", much shorter than me, as she walked with a cane showing that she had a limp.

She walked up to me, "L't m' look 't ch'."

I just stood there not sure how I was going to present myself.

The woman looked up at me, "G't 'll yo'r t'th?"

I rose my eyebrow but smiled and opened my mouth letting the woman, who I still don't know her name, look at my mouth.

She smiled, "'m Meliss' T'nor'd."

Did she say her name was Melissa Tanoid? Or Tenorad?

It was really hard to tell with that broken english she was speaking.

Melissa continued, "F'llow 'e 'nd 'll sh'w yo' wh'r yo'l b' w'rk'n."

I nodded as Melissa hobbled into the back and I followed her into the back. In the back were multiple rooms along a narrow hall.

Each room either had a door or some type of sliding door.

Melissa casually spoke, "Yo' 'ny g''d 't bl'wj'bs?"

I blushed knowing where she was getting at and decided to lie, "I've given a few." I was lying as I had only received a couple of blowjobs...ok one but it was the best I had ever experienced.

But she didn't need to know that.

Just like she didn't need to know I 'tried' blowing a fake dick.

Still I knew how a blow job should go. Now whether I could do it was something completely different.

Melissa continued walking until she got to the end of the hall as she used her cane to push on a button showing there was an elevator and stepped in as I quickly followed.

We got to the second floor that surprised me as it was more open with a center piece that looking like it was ripped out of a Japanese film or something. In the middle was a sand pit with grey sand with a small pool with a waterfall. The sand looked like a rake went through it giving off a calm effect.

On the sides and in the back looked like Japanese sliding paper doors giving each room a small appearance.

Melissa calmly walked out of the elevator and turned left.

She hobbled over to the left side before lightly wrapping her cane on the third door as a woman poked her head out looking somewhat irritated until she saw Melissa standing there as she whispered, "Hey Melissa."

Then the woman looked at me seeming confused.

Melissa spoke, "H'r's yo'r h'pp end'n g'rl."

Melissa turned to me, "S'ph' w'll g't yo' sq'r'd w'y."

She smiled at me then started hobbling back to the elevator and rode it down.

I looked at the woman and meekly spoke, "Jayne." As I waved at her.

The woman smiled and lightly spoke, "Sophie." She opened the door as she wore what looked like an old kimono causing me to blink and think I was definitely dressed wrong for this place.

Sophie quickly waved at me, "Come in quick."

I hurried in and blinked as there was a man laying on a table as soft music played with an air of incense burning. The man laying on the table face down only had a towel over his rear end while he was obviously nude.

Sophie whispered, "Go sit and I'll be with you in about twenty minutes. Don't speak and try to stay awake."

I nodded as I hurried over to the seat that Sophie indicated as she closed the door and calmly walked up to the man laying on the table. Sophie spoke, "I'm so sorry Mr. Hileman."

Hileman? As in SENATOR Hileman?

The man spoke face down, "It's alright Sophie."

Sophie pulled on her kimono until her arms were free and her breasts were exposed causing me to blush for her. Sophie grabbed the bottle of liquid next to the table and poured some liberally on Hileman's next back before pouring the liquid on her hand and tits.

She worked the liquid over her breasts before she rubbed the liquid over Hileman's back before she started to massage his body.

I watched as Sophie took diligent care massaging the Senator's nude form making sure as she massaged him she dragged her bare breasts along his body all while the man lightly groaned as I watched in fascination.

Somehow time melted as I watched the free show any idea of falling asleep was the least thing on my mind as I felt my panties become moist and hard to ignore the fact I was suddenly horny.

I didn't even notice I had leaned back in my chair and was opening my legs as I pulled up my dress and pulled my panties to the side as I lightly petted my wet lip's.

My light masturbation didn't go unnoticed as Sophie looked up at me and smirked but continued doing what she was doing.

Eventually Sophie spoke almost softly, "Time to flip over sir."

The man slowly lifted himself off the table foregoing the towel covering his ass as he followed Sophie's suggestion and turned over onto his back and resumed laying down.

My mouth hung agape as Senator Hileman had a massive phallic trunk standing mad right in the middle of his body.

Sophie remained stoic at the massive dick standing at attention before she once again drizzled oil over the man's body before reapplying oil on her tits and hands. Then she worked the oil on herself before resuming massaging the man's body as his dick pulsed and throbbed in place as Sophie ignored the alive tree oak standing at attention.

I resumed my masturbation at the show as I felt my mouth water.

I achieved two orgasms as my body rocked and a bit my lip trying to remain silent.

Finally the show was done as Sophie put the top half of her kimono back on before stepping away and bowing as she spoke softly, "Your time is up sir."

I quickly straightened the moment she said that and tried to not look like I enjoyed the show just as Senator Hileman sat up and turned facing away from me.

I wasn't sure if the man was irritated for not getting a happy ending after having Sophie's breasts drag along his body teasing him during the entire massage.

After a moment he spoke to the still bowing Sophie, "Same time next week?"

Sophie didn't move but spoke calmly, "I will humbly wait until your return sir."

The man stood up giving off his sheer size as he calmly walked to the corner and retrieved a robe and put it on.

That is when he noticed me before smiling as he turned his attention to Sophie, "Will she be present during my scheduled massage?"

Sophie didn't say anything but remained bowing.

Hileman huffed before closing his robe and smirked at me before winking at me and calmly walked to the door as he gingerly opened it, stepped out, and gingerly closed it.

After a moment he strode in the opposite direction of the elevator before Sophie finally stood up and looked at me as she finally addressed me, "How good are you at fellatio?"

I blinked as I blushed for a moment before I spoke the only real answer I had, "I'm willing to learn."

Sophie smiled as she spoke calmly, "Good."