Second Puberty Ver 1 11

Story Info
Jayne’s life continues.
1.9k words
4.53
804
0

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 05/26/2024
Created 03/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second Puberty Ch 11

--------------------

Sophie looked at me with a smirk, "How good are you at fellatio?"

I blinked as I blushed for a moment before I spoke the only real answer I had, "I'm willing to learn."

Sophie smiled as she spoke calmly, "Good."

Sophie started cleaning the table by removing the sheet where Senator Hileman was laying on revealing a box table as she discarded the oil soiled sheet into a prepared dirty laundry hamper in the corner, "Given many blowjobs?"

I stood there nervous as I answered honestly, "Just on the receiving end but it wasn't many." I added, "Though I've tried practicing on a dildo." I blushed more, "I've only accomplished it once as it's still a new thing for me."

Sophie didn't react as she opened a cabinet and retrieved a new sheet, "So you're a changed woman?"

I nodded but answered, "Yes."

Sophie put on the new sheet onto the rectangular box and started flattening out the sheet as she smirked at me, "Relax I'm a changling too."

I blinked, "You are?"

Sophie nodded and she smirked lightly chuckling, "Five years now."

I officially relaxed as Sophie continued, "What was your name again?"

I blinked as Sophie added, "Your male name before you became...."

I spoke, "Jayne?"

Sophie smirked as she nodded. I answered, "James."

Sophie spoke, "Steve."

I blinked as Sophie spoke, "Sophie sounded better." She straightened the sheet before looking at me, "Listen carefully. Most paying customer's expect a certain level of quality when it comes to happy endings."

She looked at me to make sure I was listening before she continued, "Like the massages they pay for they want a slow sensual happy ending so it'll be your job to provide that same level of slow sensual blow job while hiding under the table. Am I understood?"

I nodded as Sophie continued, "Not ALL customer's will have paid for the happy ending so to know which there will be a red light and green light that goes on around the customer's cock in the cut out. Green is a go and red is not."

I nodded as Sophie pulled up the sheet and opened the side as she continued, "Underneath is various cushion's to keep you comfortable while under the table where you will remain during your shift. You will also find devices, flavored edible oils, and light snacks. You can use your phone to keep yourself entertained between customers and knock four times to let me know you need to use the bathroom."

She looked at me, "Any questions?"

I blinked as I was overloaded with information before I shook my head and began walking forward towards my blowjob cave. When I was about to get down on my knees Sophie spoke, "Unless you want cum stains on that dress I'd lose it."

I blinked but spoke, "I'll take it off when I go under."

Sophie didn't say anything as I climbed under and almost fell not expecting that big of a drop as I landed on the cushions with a resounding 'OHFFF!!!'.

I didn't fall long enough to scream but was enough to make the sound out of reflex.

Sophie spoke, "Watch the first step, it's a doozy!!" As she shut the door and I heard her laughing causing me to hiss an almost silent, "Bitch!"

I glowered at the door long enough until I sighed and removed my clothing leaving only my panties on as I folded my clothing and bra in the furthest corner away from 'firing range' in the low light.

I spoke cautiously, "It's dark in here."

As I finished the sentence the edge's emitted a soft deep blue light. Not bright enough to see clearly but enough to where I could wave my hand around and actually see it.

I looked around and saw there was a phone holder above my head with an actual charging cable to keep my phone charged above me.

To my left, where I fell from, I found a few toys meant for masturbators devices. Roughly four different sized toys ranging from a clear 3 inch toy with opening's on both side's. A normal toy to fully encase a guy's dick. A big solid toy. And finally a small string.

I blinked not sure what the string was for and was too afraid to even figure out.

The small 3 inch clear toy was self explanatory.

Same with the normal toy to fully encase a guy's dick.

The one that confused me was the big solid toy.

I shrugged as I continued to look around and found six bottles each labeled with a different flavor in sharpie: Vanilla, honey, cherry, strawberry, mocha, plain.

I looked and was curious as I pulled each bottle and lightly dapped a drop of each onto my finger before lightly licking at the drop.

Each flavor was what was expected either being strong or lightly flavored....once you got passed the oily taste.

I made a mental note to find a more appetizing lube that didn't suck but figured beggars couldn't be chooser's.

Then I sat there lightly wondering when my first cock would be displayed as I got more and more nervous...and oddly more and more excited.

I have no idea how much time passed before a massive cock lowered into the hole that easily dwarfed my previous teenage penis.

I almost screamed at the size that lowered down as it kept lowering making me more and more scared before it finally stopped and a huge set of nuts flopped down as it pointed away from me.

I felt like if I even tried to fuck the massive object it would tickle my tonsils....from my vagina as it impaled me.

I know I'm exaggerating but JESUS!!!

There was no way this thing was real.

I lightly marveled at the impressive object hoping the light surrounding the massive object wouldn't turn from red to green.

Until it did.

I almost exclaimed, "REALLY!!!"

Instant I kept my mouth shut afraid if I opened my mouth to complain it would attack my mouth and render me a gummed woman as I either swallowed my teeth or spit them out.

I know I'm exaggerating....again. But come on this massive thing should not exist on a male....even a second puberty male should not have this big of a cock. Or round ass orbs hiding in its sack.

I knew I was wasting time as the massage session from earlier wasn't very long and needed to get to work.

Only problem, which flavor should I use?

And should I use a toy?

I knew the small clear one might be destroyed as it probably wouldn't fit around the massive object and would get stuck.

Maybe the bigger one? Would it even fit?

Fuck I was wasting time again.

I grabbed a bottle figuring vanilla would be my best bet as I poured a healthy amount into my palm creating a small pool until it was almost over flowing. Then I set the bottle aside not caring if it leaked or not.

Then using both hands I tried to coat the massive appendage with the oil and lightly massaged the hairy large sack holding the massive nuts.

I looked as I coated the entire package to where the dick was now dripping with the oil and my hands were covered so I did the only logical thing....i rubbed the remaining amount all over my tits.

I looked over at the toys and grabbed the small 3 inch clear toy and poured more oil into it until it was leaking oil out the other side.

With the dick, myself, and the toy oiled enough to where I was sure the EPA would kick in the door for wasting oil I slid the toy onto the tip impressed the massive objects fat tip didn't break the toy nor got stuck so I slowly slid the toy further up until the tip poked out the other side.

I smiled finding the toy didn't break and even more happy I probably didn't have to use my mouth to fellatio the massive thick appendage.

Then I did what I naturally have done before....slowly masturbated the dick with the toy making sure to lightly massage the nuts in one hand while I slowly glided the dick inside the toy.

I had to switch hands more than once as my arms got tired more than once jacking off the thick object too afraid to use my mouth as tried to determine if my technique was too slow.

Until I saw a fat drop of precum form on the tip of the massive impossible dick.

I smiled as I knew I was on the right track so I slowly quickened my pace and teased the head with the toy doing quick jerk action's as the toy slipped along the head making it nice and sensitive as I saw the tip change colors from normal to a deep red.

I smiled knowing from my own past experience that this dick wouldn't last long.

I lightly tugged in the nuts as I quickly stroked the dick with the toy quickening the pace until I got my first prize as the cock began to pulsate and fired its load....directly at my throat and all over my tits.

Rope after rope the dick throbbed and pulsated the hot substance all over my chest each fire seeming the same amount of hot cum until the dick quickly turned red.

I removed the toy and used my hand to finish milking the massive member of the remaining hot cum as it leaked out over my arms before I finally let go and smiled thinking I had done a good job.

I looked at the dangling cock as it slowly started to deflate as it continued to leak the almost endless white substance until it was dangling.

I looked down at myself seeing the mess all over my tits and realized that during my search earlier I didn't find any towels or wet wipes.

I hissed a small curse under my breath trying to not make a peep and did the only logical thing....I rubbed the sticky hot cum into my tits like it was a special lotion that only my tits would appreciate causing my nipples feel like I had applied glue to my nipples like any child would do with glue and their hands letting the substance dry.

Then I remembered my mom kindly suggested I put wet wipes in my purse.

I leaned over to my corner where my clothes and bag was as I unzipped the bag and pulled out the wet wipes. I pulled three wet wipes and proceeded to clean myself off before discarding the used wipes in a different corner.

I smiled after I had finished cleaning myself off before I watched the dick raise out of the hole and waited even longer.

The door to my confines opened showing Sophie had bent down with a semi sour expression, "Did you blow that customer?"

I blinked confused and I stammered, "No." Then came my defense, "Did you see the size of that fucking thing?"

Sophie rolled her eyes before she spoke, "ALL my customer's have big fucking cock's. If you can't properly blow them then you're not going to last long changling!"

She growled, "I had to promise his next visit was on us meaning his next massage and happy ending is on me! Which means I have to pay Melissa $1500 for him! Meaning you owe Melissa $1500. So either use that mouth of yours girlie or get out of the box!"

She slammed the door as I was unsure if I wanted to cry or yell back at her.