Secret Agent Naked

Story Info
A story of how a secret agent got entrapped in a cfnm situation.
941 words
3.41
8.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a rigorous day of hardwork, mental effort and investigation, Vivek entered the bathroom to have a shower. His life as a secret agent was known only to him, his colleagues and his enemies. He could only return early in the morning for he had so much work and after an hour his girlfriend, the love of his life Preeti was about to arrive as it was planned that both of them will go together for a date.

He didn't bother to have fresh clothes with him before the bath as he was very dirty. His first priority was to have a shower and then he can take out clothes from his almera. He removed all his clothes and slid the glass door of the shower place.

Vivek was a man of explicit physique. His muscular body was what every girl would die to look at. Tight biceps, six pack abs and the beauty of the parts below it were just spectacular.

He was having his shower calmly but heard some voice. Maybe someone has forcefully entered his flat. He kept the shower on to create an illusion of his oblivion. He slowly slid the shower door and wrapped the towel around him. The intruder was a killer who was a foe to Vivek. He planned to kill Vivek by suddenly opening the door and shooting him down in the shower.

As planned, he stepped forward quietly. Damned the door and shot bullets in front. Shower glass got damaged a lot but there was nobody inside. Vivek, who was standing just beside the door kicked the killer's hand and made him lose grab of the gun. Vivek pulled him inside and attacked him on his neck. The killer retaliated and was able to drag Vivek out of the bathroom. But Vivek got hold of a heavy object and attacked him on his head. The killer got fainted (or most probably died). Vivek had the last laugh. But his crying monent was yet about to come.

He heard a knock on the door "Vivek are you ready?" It was Preeti's voice.

"Ah.. ah.. wait a minute." Vivek had to arrange everything so that Preeti could not come to the fact that he is actually a secret agent. He dragged the body of the killer and hurriedly put him in the almera where all his clothes were kept.

"Yeah! You can come in." He called for it was very normal for them to be standing in front of each other in towel.

Preeti entered. She was wearing a beautiful black strap dress which allowed her to showcase major parts of her body. Her eyes were adorned with cajole and lipstick was adding heavenly touch to her beauty. Her hair were untied but the sexiest part were her uncovered knees which caught Vivek's attension first. Then he looked at her face. Preeti was constantly looking at her towel. But why?

"Is there anything wrong with my towel?" He thought quietly. He tried to check by getting a hold of it but......... oh oh oh!! Instead of towel he felt his own skin. He looked down. The towel was nowhere to be seen and his manhood as well as his sexual attraction towards Preeti's looks was completely exposed in front of her. He looked at Preeti in astonishment but was forced to look somewhere else out of shame.

"Ah...... Ah..... You wait outside. I will be there in a minute." He said shamefully.

Preeti was able to see his embarrassment. She replied trying to control her laughter,"No I think I will wait here only. You don't have any problem with that I guess. Since I opened the door with your permission." A smirk was visible on Preeti's lips.

This made Vivek even more ashamed of his situation. On the other hand, Preeti was enjoying it to the hilt. Vivek's physique had everything suitable to look when naked. Preeti started moving towards him. Vivek didn't try to cover his privates before this because he wanted to look normal in front of Preeti which he couldn't. But now, he was looking here and there to find where his towel fell.

Poor him, it seems that his towel fell in the bathroom when the combat began. He couldn't open the bathroom and show Preeti the bullet marks on the glass barrier. Nor he could open the almera to get his clothes because the killer's body was there. He had nothing to cover the unshowable except his hands.

He wanted to cover it with his hands but by that time Preeti had come very close to him. Before his hand could reach there her hand was already grabbing it. "Don't worry! I'll hide it for you. You concentrate on getting ready."

Vivek didn't knew what to do. He was just standing still which allowed Preeti to remain in the same situation. Suddenly she squeezed his penis a little. A minute "Aaah" came out from Vivek's mouth. "See!!! I caught hold of a mouse today. Like you always used to tease me that I cannot do this."

Guys look the cutest to girls when they are embarrassed. The same happened here. She came a little bit closer and gave a gentle kiss on his cheecks while rubbing her hand on his penis. "I'm waiting outside honey. Don't let me wait much." And she stepped out and closed the door.

As soon as the door was closed. The first thing that Vivek did was that he rushed to the bathroom, found the towel and wrapped it around his dignity. But he could hear the embarrassing uncontrolled laughter of Preeti from outside.