Secret College Thirst Ch. 05

Story Info
The end.
3k words
3.25
2.1k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the last chapter in this series, I hope y'all enjoyed it! Go check out my other stories too <3

*****

I wake up, slightly confused as to where I am.

"Deliah?" I say quietly.

"What's that, Aleck?" I hear Khalla ask. Fuck, did she hear me say Deliah's name?

"I said good morning," I try to save.

"Oh, good morning to you too. Someone messaged you by the way. I heard the ping right after I woke up. It's from someone named Deliah," she says cautiously.

"Oh, yeah? Did you see what it says?" I ask, forgetting if I've left the settings to show the message on the lock screen or not.

"No, your phone doesn't show the message without a password," she replies.

"Oh, okay. I'll look at it later," I say. I didn't plan on falling asleep over here.

"Do you need to go right now? It's 5 am," she yawns.

"I probably should, yeah," I get up. I start pulling my clothes on, only getting my underwear and jeans on before Khalla comes up to me to kiss me.

"Do you wanna fuck me one more time before you leave?"

It sounds so tempting, but I need to talk to Deliah... and I can't do that around Khalla.

"I can't, babe. I have to go home," I push her away. I pick up my shirt and pull it on, then grab my shoes and socks to slip on.

"Damn, okay," she pushes her naked body against mine and kisses my neck.

"Khalla... I can't," I say quietly.

"I know, I'm just kissing you," she whispers. My will is slowly diminishing. I have to stop this before it's too late.

She reaches down to my pants and unbuttons them, trying to pull them down. I reach down as well, grabbing her hands to stop her.

"I really should go."

"Should go... but you don't want to. I know you'd love it if I got on my knees right now and sucked your cock until you came all over me. Or maybe you'd rather fuck me until you came inside me..." she bites her lip and pulls her hands out of mine. She goes back to undoing my pants. This girl is fucking relentless. I have to push her away now or I won't be able to resist.

Khalla shoves her hands down my boxers and grabs my semi-erect dick. I moan in surprise and allow myself to give in. I won't be seeing Deliah for a few more days and I don't want to go home after this just to masturbate my frustrations away.

I reach up and grip her hair hard, pulling her head up to look at me in the eyes, "If you want my cock so bad, Khalla, then you're gonna get it. You're gonna blow me while you finger yourself until we both cum. You can only cum when I cum. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes," she gulps. She pushes my pants down the rest of the way and smiles when she sees that I'm almost fully hard now. She licks me slowly from base to tip, looking me in the eyes as she does. I grip her hair harder.

"Why don't you have a hand around your pussy?" I ask in a stern tone.

"I'm sorry," she whispers. She grins slightly and moves her right hand between her thighs. Immediately she moans around my cock.

"Good girl," I whisper. I use my grip on her hair to guide myself deeper into her sweet mouth. I hold her head in place while I move my hips back and forth. Occasionally I hear her gag slightly, but I keep fucking her lips.

After a few minutes like this she taps my leg. I let go of her as soon as I feel it and take a small step back.

"I wanna cum," she squeaks. Her hand is slowing down, she must be getting really close.

"I'm almost ready to cum. Come over here," I say, walking over to a wall. She looks at me quizzically but does as I say.

"Are you gonna fuck me against the wall?" she asks.

"Yes and no," I keep her on her knees but put the back of her head against the wall so she's facing away from it, "I'm going to fuck your face against the wall."

"You're gonna tell me when I ca-" I cut her off by shoving my cock between her lips. She moans and reaches down to play with her clit again.

"You better get to the edge quick because you can only cum while I'm cumming... and I'm pretty close," I say quietly. On the other side of the wall is one of the other bedrooms.

It only takes me a few thrusts until I'm ready to finish. I moan and quicken my pace, "I'm getting so fucking close... when you feel my cum hit your throat you can finish yourself off," I moan louder.

"Fuck fuck fuck, Deliah," I shoot my cum deep inside her, not noticing my slip up right away.

'Fuck... did I really just call her Deliah?'

I feel her trying to push me out of her mouth and I know what's coming next. I let her shove me away and I see the anger in her eyes as she stands.

"Deliah? The girl who texted you earlier? Who is she?" she asks, obviously very angry.

"I wanna preface this by saying we never said we were exclusive. Deliah is a woman I've known for a very long time, we had sex recently and calling you by her name was a slip up."

"Well we never said that we weren't exclusive either! I can't believe you called me Deliah. I can't believe you had sex with someone else while we were having a thing!" she fumes.

"Khalla, we've only known each other for a small amount of time. I do like you, but us liking each other doesn't mean that we can't see other people too. I don't know if you've ever been in an adult relationship but the deal is, if we haven't agreed to be exclusive, then we're not! It's called dating and it's not monogamous until we say it is."

"Well, what if I want to be exclusive? What would you say?"

"If I'm being honest, Khalla, I would say no. Deliah and I have a deeper connection than you know and I'm not going to let go of that," I sigh. I start to put my clothes on, starting with my boxers.

"So you're saying that if I want to be with you, I'm going to be a side chick?"

"Of sorts, I guess. Deliah and I haven't said we're exclusive either," I respond casually. My pants are now on and I'm tying my shoes.

"Well, then, I guess I'm okay with that," she sighs. I can tell she's thinking something, so I tune in.

'Maybe I'll be able to convince him to leave her and be exclusive with just me,' her thoughts read. I decide to let it go for now, I don't want to deal with it right now.

"I have to go now. I'll talk to you later, Khalla," I kiss her cheek and walk out of her room, leaving her standing naked by the wall.

Once I'm outside I check my messages. I'm glad I haven't turned on my read receipts on my phone so Deliah won't know I looked at her message yesterday. I check her messages from today.

"My message yesterday was silly. Of course you're not ready to move in together, we've only just reconnected lol. I'll see you in a few days"

"I meant '*we're* not ready to move in together' sorry :)"

Damn, I think I might've hurt her feelings a little. She seemed to really want it, considering she said she'd move into the city. I love her so much, I'd do almost anything for her. I respond to her text.

"It wasn't all that silly. I got busy so I couldn't respond. I'd be happy to talk about it if you still want to"

I put my phone back in my pants pocket and unlock my car. I climb in and drive back to my place slowly.

When I get home, I walk to my room and strip down to underwear, crawling under my blankets. I don't want to deal with women right now, so I decide to keep my darkening curtains shut and sleep some more.

I wake up eight hours later with two missed calls, both from Khalla. I ignore those and decide to call Deliah.

The phone rings only once before I hear Deliah's voice, "Hello?"

"Hi, Deliah. I wanted to talk about moving in together. Seriously. If I send you my address will you be able to come over?"

"Oh, um, yeah. I didn't expect you to be calling. Send me the address and I'll be there soon," she hangs up.

I text her my location and then set my phone on my nightstand facedown. I really love this woman. The more I think about her moving in, the better of an idea it sounds.

I quickly throw on some clothes and shoes then lay down and play on my phone.

Deliah knocks on my front door an hour later. She's wearing tight blue jeans and a loose black top, though it doesn't do much to cover her cleavage.

"Hi, my love," I whisper slightly. I lean in before she can return the greeting and kiss her lips sweetly.

"I missed you... even though you were only gone for one night. I missed sleeping next to you," she whispers back. There's a voice in the back of my head telling me Deliah and I are going too fast. But, I've waited for years for this woman, loved her with all my heart, and I'm going to go for it like I should've before.

"I missed you too. Let me show you around."

"That'd be wonderful," she smiles. I give her another kiss and let her inside, shutting the door behind her. I take her through the small apartment, thankfully my roommate isn't here. When we get to my bedroom, I pause outside the door.

"And this... this is our room," I smile and turn the handle. She beams at me and kisses my lips hard. She pulls away and walks into the room. It's not very big, but we could definitely fit together.

"I love it. It's cozy, and it smells like you," she leans up to kiss me. I pull her close and deepen the kiss, my hands moving to her cheeks.

"Well, I love you," I smile, my forehead pressed against hers. She moves her hands to my hair and pulls me in for another kiss.

I push the door shut with my foot and slowly guide her to my bed. I pull back the blankets then lay her down gently. She pulls me on top of her while we kiss. She moans lightly at the feeling of my body pressed against hers.

The moment is interrupted by the ping of my phone, indicating I got a text message. I pause for a second then shrug my shoulders. I lean back down to kiss Deliah again, trying to recover the romance.

My phone pings again and I sigh. Deliah smiles, "Do you need to see who that is?" she asks.

"No, I don't really care right now. All I want is to be with you..." I reply. Our lips touch again, and just as I'm about to slip my tongue in between her lips, my phone rings. Whoever was texting me in now trying to call me.

"You might want to check it, it might be important," Deliah says quietly.

"You're probably right," I groan and answer it without looking at the caller ID. I sit up slightly so I'm on my knees, but still in between Deliah's legs. I look down at her sexy body and smile, "Hello?" I ask over the phone.

"I tried texting you, why didn't you answer?" Khalla's voice comes through the speaker.

"I'm busy right now. Stop calling me," I say impatiently. Before I hang up she starts talking again.

"Oh, are you with that girl?"

"That girl? Do you mean Deliah? Yes. I am. And I'd like it if you left me alone now," I hang up. Deliah looks at me quizzically as I turn off my ringer. I put my phone facedown again and lay over Deliah again.

"Who was that?" Deliah asks.

"That, uh. That was..."

"A woman you were sleeping with?" she finishes.

"Well... yeah," I reply quietly.

"I hope you're not planning on continuing that?"

"Not for much longer," I chuckle and kiss her gently, "In fact, I'm going to go break it off now. Would you like to stay here until I get back, or would you like to go to your house to start packing?"

"I'll probably go home to grab a few things, at least what I need for tonight."

"I'll give you an extra key, and I'll see you when we both get back," I get up and reach my hand out to help her out of bed too.

"Yes, you will. I love you, Aleck," she looks deep into my eyes.

"I love you too, Deliah."

We walk out together and then into our separate cars. She drives off one direction and I drive off to Khalla's.

"Hello?" Khalla says over the phone.

"I'm outside," I hang up. Within a few seconds she opens the door and pulls me inside. She drags me towards her room but I stand my ground.

"Come on, let's go to my room," she urges. I shake my head.

"I didn't come here for that. Khalla..."

"No one is home, anyways. So I guess it doesn't matter where we fuck," she gives me a devilish smile. She reaches to the hem of my shirt, trying to take it off.

"Khalla, I didn't come here to have sex. I came here to tell you that this isn't going to work out. I don't think we should see each-"

"You're breaking up with me? Because I called you while you were with your other woman?"

"First off, you were the other woman, not her. Secondly, yes, I am breaking up with you. Deliah is moving in with me, we're becoming exclusive once her toothbrush crosses the door threshold," I take a step back.

"How about one more time, then? From your language it seems like she hasn't already moved in, so you're not technically only with her yet..." she pulls at my shirt hem again. I think about her body against mine and how wonderful it feels, but then I remember calling her Deliah and I remember how much better Deliah feels.

"No, Khalla. Goodbye," I turn around and shut the door behind me. I know she's going to try to open it to talk to me, so I use my super speed to run to my car and I'm driving off before she even has the chance to call my name.

--

When I get home I slip off my shoes and socks and walk to the living room to watch some TV.

I fall asleep on the couch while waiting up for Deliah to get back. I'm shaken awake softly, her sweet voice whispering in my ear, "Wake up, baby. Let's crawl into bed."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," I giggle. I get up, stretching for a second before following her to what is now our room. We climb into bed and she cuddles her head against my chest, her leg draped over my own.

"Aleck?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for letting me move in," she looks up at me. She changed into pajamas before she woke me up, but I'm still wearing jeans and a shirt.

"I didn't let you move in. I wanted you to. And now you're here and we get to cuddle every night," I smile down at her. She leans up to kiss me softly. I groan at the intimacy and kiss her back.

"We could do other things too, you know?" she suggests.

"Is that so? What things are you thinking of right now?" I ask, feigning ignorance.

"Well, let's see. We could take our clothes off and cuddle naked. We could kiss each other. We could do both, and then some..."

"I like the last option," I pull her up to kiss me deeper, making her straddle me in the process. I reach down to her shirt and lift up the hem, the shirt uncovering her body quickly. She isn't wearing a bra, so I notice right away that her nipples are hard as diamonds.

"Mmm, the cold air feels nice," she smiles.

"These pants are really uncomfortable, Deliah. How about you help me out of them?" I smirk.

"They definitely don't look like they belong in bed with us," she replies, unzipping my pants. She helps me pull them off, along with my underwear. My cock springs out and Deliah bites her bottom lip.

"Take off my shirt, now. I want to feel you against me."

"I can definitely do that," she replies. She takes it off slowly and kisses my chest on her way up. I lift up my arms and she pulls the shirt over my head.

She lays down against me, her breasts resting on my chest heavily. She sighs happily and kisses my neck, nibbling a little.

"Mmm, Deliah. You're the only one I want," I say to her. She smiles against my neck and moves her face up to mine.

"And I only want you," she replies. I grab her face in my hands and kiss her passionately. She moans into my mouth and bites my lower lip softly. I pull her face away when she starts to grind her pussy into my leg.

Looking deep into her lust filled eyes, I whisper, "I love you so much, and I can't wait to spend my life with you."

"Oh, Aleck. I love you too," she smiles wide with a devilish grin, so I shut up and kiss her hard.