All Comments on 'Secret Cove'

by jhealy55

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
zooliciouszooliciousover 5 years ago
High five

Great story, man.

I really enjoy stories like these.

Well written and nicely descriptive.

Makes me want to return to Puerto Vallarta again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please continue

Would love to read more

alan65ukalan65ukover 5 years ago

Excellent read. I hope there will be further details of your holiday

mick52mick52over 5 years ago
love the story

Not quite the same, but reminds me of our first swinger cruise and getting my wife to wear a sheer cover up with no bra as we headed for one of the play rooms. She had been reluctant even though it was a clothing optional lifestyle cruise, but it turned us both on to see man and women checking her out. Getting naked and making love in a room full of other couples also having sex is unbelievable. Please continue the story with them becoming more daring in both the location and their sexual activity.

Thank you for the story.

dwr0242dwr0242over 5 years ago
Great story

Very hot story. A real turn on for me. I can't wait to read more about their vacation.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

A beautiful story those of us of advanced years can only look back to similar occasions through the perspective of distance. I remember Salcombe in the 60's lovely times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjhealy55@jhealy55
Posted four very different stories this month based on the 750 Word Challenge. Please take the time to read (won't take long) and upvote if you enjoy them! Still working on some longer projects, which may/may not get placed here. Appreciate all the support you've given my s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES