Secret Euphoria Ch. 01

Story Info
Sheila overdoses on a female libido tonic to get extra horny.
2.2k words
3.11
3.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by Desertfun22

Sheila threw the covers off her and swung her feet out of bed. She gave a stretch and then stood up. She was in a good mood as today was the day her husband came home from a 2-week business trip to France.

Sheila went to the bathroom and showered then went to pick out her clothes for the day. He was due home at 11 am. It was 8 am, so plenty of time. Sheila wanted his homecoming to be special, so she dug out a short pink and white check skirt, crop white blouse, white stockings, and a suspender set.

Sheila dried off with her towel and started to get dressed. The skirt was short and very slutty. She hoped her hubby would like her choice of top when she pulled it on, and it didn't cover her 34d breasts. You could easily see part of her breasts poking out of the bottom. She giggled to herself while she rolled the stockings on her legs and then fastened the suspenders to them. She then looked in the mirror and smiled, very nice she thought.

She then went to the fridge, opened it, and looked around until she found what she was looking for. She reached in and pulled out a small bottle of liquid. Sheila looked at the label and it said, "Secret Euphoria libido liquid for women." Since Sheila had been ill, she had a very low sex drive. Her husband had purchased the bottles online, and they had tried them once before he went away. They worked, and they had the great sex for the first time in a long time.

Sheila looked again in the fridge and saw 2 bottles of the liquid. The one she was holding was #3, and she was sure he had bought 4 of them. He must have poured a full one into her drink that first time, she shrugged and opened the bottle and then swallowed it all.

Sheila went to the couch, sat down, and started to watch some T.V. Ten minutes later her phone rang, and when she answered it was her husband on the other end. He offered an apology and let her know he was going to be in France for another week as the deals didn't go too well. Sheila was annoyed, but understood work was work. She told him to stay in touch and she loved him, and they hung up.

OK, crap, Sheila thought. I just drank that stuff, oh well looks like me and my vibrator will have fun later, she laughed to herself. Sheila went back into the bedroom and stripped off then got dressed in her dressing gown, returning to the couch to watch more T.V.

A couple of hours later Sheila noticed her pussy getting warm. "Oh, here we go" she thought, and went to her bedroom and picked up her vibrator. She sat at the computer and started skimming through porn sites. She pressed the vibrator against her clit set on a low. She started to moan, it felt so good. After a while she upped the vibration speed, it felt amazing, and the feeling of an orgasm was rising. Two hours later Sheila was still using the vibrator but had also started slamming a 7-inch dildo deep into her pussy. Through clenched teeth she growled "I need to cum so much."

She was just on the edge but just couldn't reach that orgasm.

Another hour passed. She had discarded the vibrator and was now on her back, legs spread, and using two hands to ram the dildo in and out of her sopping wet pussy. Still no closer to Cumming, she couldn't go much longer. Her arms were so tired and after a bit longer she collapsed on the bed breathing heavy with still no orgasm reached.

Sheila woke weary but still so horny. She looked at the time and noted that it was 7 pm. She went to get off the bed but couldn't help running her fingers over her smooth shaved pussy. She started rubbing her clit, and again started to moan. After 10 minutes she stopped, deciding that she needed to get up. With that Sheila got off the bed and went to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and retrieved one of the liquid bottles. She read the instructions, the one part that stood out was the measurement guide which said not to exceed 3ml. The bottle had 18 ml in it. Oh shit! She thought about what she had done, she still had the fire burning in her pussy, she wanted to cum so much.

Sheila went and had a cold shower and then started watching T.V. just to take her mind off this feeling. It was no good, the feeling was so strong Sheila just kept rubbing. This urge to orgasm grew and grew, and she felt like she would lose her mind. Sheila would do anything to have an orgasm.

After rubbing away for another 30 minutes she couldn't take it anymore. She went to the bedroom and got changed back into the clothes she was going to wear for her husband. She put on a pair of 3-inch-high heels, did her hair and makeup, and on the way out of the house picked up her purse. She locked the door behind her and headed towards the town where the clubs were, a 10-minute walk away.

As Sheila walked along the street, she argued with herself about what she was doing, and why. At this moment her head wasn't making her decisions, she was listening to her pussy. She was in charge, and it was saying find a cock.

Sheila walked into a club called El Nombre. She had no reason to go there. It was old, with sticky carpets and there were always fights in there. Rough was an understatement, but it was the closets club and she was in need.

She walked to the bar and ordered a vodka and coke then went and sat in a cubical just off the main dance floor. It was poorly lit in the club with loud music thumping, but it was kind of nice sat there watching others chat and laugh.

It was early for clubs to be busy. Sheila looked at her watch and noticed it was 9 pm, a couple more hours until all the idiots got in, she thought. At that moment her thoughts were broken when 2 men sat on either side of her. One was in his late 30's and tall, well built with a goatee beard. The other was tall again but very muscular, he wore a tight T-shirt that showed his muscles off.

"Hi." The first man asked.

"Mind if we sit here?"

Sheila smiled and said it was fine, and the men started chatting asking her name and asked where she was from. They also said she looked nice, Sheila blushed a little and said thank you. The muscular man put his hand on her leg and said he loved her slutty look. To that Sheila smiled and said, "I fancied a change, just trying it out."

The other man put his hand on her other leg and the men started to pry Sheila's legs open. The man with the beard said, "we can see you have no bra on, what about knickers? Anything covering your cunt slut?"

Those 2 words, cunt and slut, made Sheila's pussy twitch as her legs were opened up with little or no resistance. The muscle man pushed his hand up her skirt until he reached her sopping wet pussy.

"Fuck me, her cunts drenched." He spoke.

"And look, no knickers."

He lifted her skirt so his mate could see. His touch on her pussy and the exposure of it to his friend made Sheila moan.

"What the fuck? No, no, no." I have to go she thought, then a finger was slid into her moist pussy as another hand started groping her tits. Sheila moaned and gave no fight.

"Oh, you are a slut, aren't you?" The muscle guy said.

Sheila replied "yes."

Then he pinched her pussy.

"Yes what?" He replied.

She looked at him and instinctively said "yes sir."

OMG, what is she doing? She's married and she's not a slut, but the attention her pussy and tits were getting was overwhelming. Sheila's mind was fuzzy, her pussy was dripping, and her nipples were rock hard.

The bearded guy said, "Let's take it to the gazebo, shall we?"

The other man agreed, and they stood up. One of them took Sheila's hand and she followed them, they passed through what looked like a fire exit door and down a small ally way until they reached an open space with a wooden gazebo in the middle. It was well lit and had wooden benches all around the inside walls.

The men lead Sheila into the structure and sat her on a bench, the muscle man spread her legs and knelt in front of her while the second offered his cock to Sheila's mouth. She opened up and accepted his hard cock into her warm mouth without hesitation and started sucking. The man on his knees started lapping at Sheila's sopping wet pussy. She moaned as he worked his tongue. Sheila sucked the cock hard trying to take his full length. He wasn't huge but big enough to touch her throat, and she could feel an orgasm brewing as the man licked and sucked her clit.

The man licking her stopped, stood up, and pulled Sheila up and over to a small table in the middle. He placed her on her back and positioned his cock against her pussy, the anticipation was immense. Sheila's pussy dripped, and his thick dick twitched. It was a bit longer than the guy she had been sucking, he pushed into her spreading her pussy apart as his meat stretched her open. She hadn't been with another man since before she got married over 9 years ago. The feeling of this thick cock violating her married pussy made her moan and gasp, he pushed in deeper and deeper until he had all his length in her dribbling fuckhole.

He gripped her legs and pushed them back, then started moving his cock in and out of her married pussy. His rhythm was slow but with long strokes, Sheila started moaning as he worked away. His speed picking up faster and harder, soon he was pounding Sheila's pussy with piston-like speed. The sound of his balls slapping her ass and the wet squelching sounds from Sheila's pussy added to the moans and screams from Sheila rang around the gazebo.

Sheila screamed out, "I'm cumming, fuck my cunt harder!"

The man obliged and started hammering her pussy with force. She started shaking and screaming as her much sought after orgasm hit her and it hit her hard. Her legs shook and the electricity sprinted through her body as if she was being electrocuted. After what seemed an age, she stopped convulsing and screaming, and he pulled out of her pussy and was quickly replaced by the other man.

He wasn't as big as the first but that didn't seem to matter to Sheila's pussy. It was hungry and wanted another orgasm. It gripped his cock as he started ramming it deep into her. For a smaller cock it felt surprisingly big, and his hard fast motion was doing the job. Sheila felt another orgasm growing, she was still moaning and breathing heavy from the first one.

As he continued to smash into her pussy Sheila screamed again.

"Yes, yes, I'm cumming, fuck me like the slut I am."

The man obliged and sped up. Again, Sheila had a soul-ripping orgasm. Shaking and moaning, the man pulled out of her sopping pussy and started stroking his cock until he spewed long thick strands of seamen onto Sheila's stomach landing on her top as well.

When he had finished. Sheila lay there panting. The first man walks up and his bigger cock still hard he strokes until he too erupts all over Sheila's stomach. This time though, he has much more and covers her top even hitting her face and saving some to cover her shaved pussy.

The two men put their cocks away, said thanks to Sheila, then went back inside. Sheila lay there for a minute catching her breath, feeling the cum roll off her body. She sat up and smiled and thought to herself, oh hell that's just what I needed, she got off the table and walked home the 10 minutes to her house. Luckily it was dark so no one would have seen her running makeup or her cum covered clothing.

Sheila got home and stripped off, had a shower, then got into bed. She lay there thinking what an experience, and although she had released her inner slut, she never knew she had it in her, she loved her husband more than anything and it cannot happen again. Sheila curled up in the duvet and drifted off to sleep basking in her orgasms and the fact her craving had been quelled, at least for now