Secret Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Demons, bandits and Goku's raging libido complicate things.
17.1k words
4.64
4k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...And when she had made all of Heaven and Earth and even the fell shadow realms including the Abyss, The Divinity looked upon all she'd created and desired to go out and walk among her creations, experiencing them first hand. Thus she left on sabbatical, leaving all of creation under the watchful eye of her 2nd in command, The Jade Warlord.

The Holy Texts

...and then The Monkey Queen was born and, as tends to happen, shit got weird ...

-- addendum, blasphemously attributed to Pope Charity the 1st. aka. Suki Whoreson

8

9

8

Goku and I journeyed west.

She was happy to be any place that wasn't the cave or as she referred to it, "that fucking prison".

Apparently five hundred years does a number on one's sense of decorum if not their sense of humor.

The ancient armor in the cave was indeed Goku's Dragon Armor, sitting idle these long centuries and between their long disuse and whatever shenanigans she'd been up to prior to being locked up, it kinda looked shoddy and decrepit.

"What did you do to this thing?" I asked.

"A little bit of this, a little bit of that." Goku replied evasively.

"Did you really fight an entire celestial army?"

"No, THEY started the fight. I just finished it;" she answered, "and a couple hundred thousand of them."

"A couple hundred thousand?" I sighed, "Are you making fun of me?"

"I've seen you naked," She snapped, "there's easier ways to mock you. Now can you fix my armor or NOT?"

I cast a Mending Charm upon it and before long it looked like new.

Looking at it, her armor was quite form-fitting, it did LOOK like something more suited for the bedroom than the battlefield. The only things really protective about it were the thick wrist and arm guards and the high heeled boots, how she was able to move and fight while wearing heels I'll never know. Anything past four inches and I'm reduced to awkward teetering, and no I'd rather avoid the subject of how I became familiar with wearing women's heels. Though if you've been paying my story the slightest bit of attention I imagine the explanation isn't difficult to surmise.

The corset and chest piece did more to accentuate and display her impressive cleavage than conceal it. The girdle basically showed off her hips and tight ass which; given my newly intensified appreciation for such things, was a constant source of slightly annoying temptation. Despite her powers of transformation and cloning or maybe BECAUSE I had their full extent graphically demonstrated, I was morbidly curious about where she stored her OTHER formidable endowment when not in use. It took me a day or so to work up the courage to ask. She seemed far too proud of the size of her girlhood to alter it's size for a reason as petty as fashion. I'd eventually discover the two things which never changed regardless of the many alternate forms Goku assumed was her cock and her prehensile monkey tail. Apparently her vanity regarding the first prevented full mastery of the transformation skill required to disguise the second. Indeed, she claimed the girdle had an enchantment similar to a Bag of Holding and even invited me to reach inside to see for myself the vast space inside. I decided I'd rather not try to test whether or not that was hyperbolic humour on her part.

I was happy enough to have a traveling companion through some pretty sketchy countryside. In this at least, she was good companionship...with a couple slight exceptions.

First were the dreams, vivid things like the one about Cadash. Sometimes Goku was a featured player, other times she was barely a cameo, but each time I recognized details from the many tales about the Monkey Queen's exploits except Goku, while not always a noble hero was far from the devious trickster history remembered.

Given her storied role in any number of cosmically significant events, I had way more questions than answers about my new friend. I also wondered how I was seeing these things. I had abilities beyond those of most men, but I am no seer, no clairvoyant.

I'm a Cleric, not a mage and as a cleric I am, at best, an instrument of divine purpose. I invoke the power of The Divine to heal wounds and illness, strengthen my allies or weaken my foes, amongst other feats.

I am beseeching powers "...Beyond my mortal ken," as one of my instructors stated numerous times, apparently not grasping the irony of someone whose job centers around granting understanding telling his students they will never understand what he's teaching.

I'm asking for strength and aid and they act through me at their whim.

Was it flashy? Absolutely, but it was not MY power to wield.

As a rule, the Gods are a petty and temperamental lot. It is the cosmic equivalent of asking someone for a fiver. If you knew them well they might give you a ten instead. If you barely knew them at all you might get nothing for your trouble if you were lucky, a terrible and debilitating curse if you weren't.

How could I possibly know of events that transpired centuries and even millennia before my birth?

Then there was The Monkey Queen herself.

She was a supremely powerful being with a level of impulse control that veered wildly between childlike and what could be best described as suicidal if it weren't for her basically being a functionally immortal demigod.

First Goku was an unabashed hedonist. She ate and drank a lot, especially for someone in such phenomenal physical shape. I'm not certain where she put it all but judging by some of her comments about her twenty years of studying The Tao, I suspect that a lot of it went to fuel her many magical abilities.

Thus, at any moment, and with very little warning, she'd impulsively demand meal breaks or wine breaks or a mix of the two in which she'd put away a stunning amount of food and drink. Fortunately the supplies of food I'd purchased from the tavern/whorehouse were still abundant. Something Goku remarked on periodically. Or at least she constantly claimed she did. She'd occasionally talk about our food supply as if we'd discussed it before. And to be honest, sometimes it seemed like we had but I guess for some reason the details of our conversation slipped away from me like breath fogging a cold glass which is odd because I had a particularly sharp memory, it makes remembering the various cantrips, blessings and curses used by a cleric easier.

I'd often use our meal breaks to ask her about my dreams, writing down significant details whenever they deviated from the old stories. Fortunately for me, Goku was nothing if not an absolute diva. She delighted in her noteworthy infamy and took great joy in hearing the tales of her escapades, providing a context for the more interesting deviations from established truth. To hear her tell the story she was usually trying to get laid or escape the consequences of someone getting pissed off at her BECAUSE she'd GOTTEN laid.

Which brings me to point number two, She liked sex, constantly. Goku's appetites and stamina for carnal excess was practically endless under normal circumstances. The inconvenience to me personally was I was now obligated to satiate her not inconsiderable desires MYSELF or find a way by which she COULD be satisfied.

Goku had a decidedly biased view of consent. Stepping up to fight her was pretty much asking to be ravished afterwards when you lost. As combat was basically foreplay for Goku, having stamina for a couple of rounds was guaranteed to get her lust pumping.

In her mind, my occasional morning wood was me pretty much begging for an early morning romp. Bathing around her was essentially an invitation for hot sweaty sex even if the reason I was bathing was BECAUSE we'd just finished HAVING hot and sweaty sex and while I didn't always start off as an enthusiastic participant whenever she'd take me, I'd actually be lying if I didn't admit that after a day on the road watching her sweet ass cheeks swaying back and forth or having to "help" her bathe, massaging the aches and pains of daily travel or more often than not the scars and bruises from her latest fight, I didn't try THAT hard to fight her off.

And given I now shared in her recuperative powers somewhat, that meant sex between us could easily become an all-day and even all-night long marathon, after which she demanded food to replenish her reserves. A request I was all-too willing to indulge since I was usually hungry or thirsty afterwards myself. Then assuming we didn't immediately go for another couple rounds, which, if I am honest, happened more often than not, we'd either take to the road or if time or circumstances demanded it we'd fall asleep.

As we journeyed, she'd excitedly chatter about how that tree over there had been a bush five hundred years ago and how she knew that because she bedded such-&-such there or fought whatshisname nearby and so on. Then, assuming we met no other ruffians, bandits or random demons looking for tasty manflesh -- which; now that I think about it, started happening with disturbing regularity given the relative uneventfulness of my journey BEFORE meeting The Monkey Queen, Goku would insist on stopping for the evening. After meals we might have a rigorous quickie to blow off steam or aid digestion; her words--not mine, or tire ourselves out before bed.

On the rare occasions when I was able to dissuade her from ravishing me she'd descend into a moody funk complaining pointedly about being cock-blocked until I either surrendered my mouth or ass for a quickie or fate provided another distraction by way of someone or something stupid enough to challenge her.

Which brings us to the final minor inconvenience of my association with The Monkey Queen. Goku enjoyed fighting, almost as much as she liked fucking.

As I mentioned earlier, it became obvious to me my primary responsibility would be to keep her from becoming bored and I quickly learned the dangers of a bored Goku as did the luckless fools who occasionally tried to attack us.

We were less than a day's journey from her cave when the first of several bandits coming across a boyish looking cleric and a demi-human dressed in armor that made her look more like an exotic dancer than any kind of warrior, made the last of what I have to assume were a series of extremely poor life choices and tried to rob us. I am obviously no stranger to violence, still Goku's joyful sadism in dealing with anyone stupid enough to challenge her surprised me and I was raised in and around a brothel.

If she was feeling EXTREMELY charitable your smackdown would be MOSTLY verbal with the surprisingly witty Goku mocking their clothes, their appearance and on one memorable occasion someone's fighting stance; embarking on an impromptu lecture on proper combat techniques while making ME a training dummy for portions of the lesson; than insisting we stop the lesson for tea and snacks before continuing.

She successfully talked the wannabe bandit into changing his lifestyle, so if you've enjoyed Cousin Lee's Cheesecakes you'll know to thank Goku. Goku expected a more substantial expression of gratitude from me for the tasty treats Lee left us with that day though and I'll be honest here, I much prefer Goku's creamy addition to the sweet gooey recipe you've hopefully enjoyed.

Goku's wit could be easily as devastating as her martial prowess with the spiritual and karmic benefit of a significantly lower potential body count.

If she was in a bad mood, either from boredom, hunger, thirst, the occasional hangover or the curse assuming I'd failed to revoke it quickly enough, may the Heavenly Hosts above help you because nothing on THIS mortal plain could save you.

If Goku was feeling vindictive, she might JUST beat you to within an inch of your life. If she was feeling vindictive AND HORNY her abuse took on an increasingly familiar pattern. You might SURVIVE whatever she did to you in combat, but depending on how comfortable you are with your own sexuality, your fate MIGHT be worse THAN death.

Let me assure you that attacking as a group was no guarantee of any kind of mercy from her aside from the small possibility that she might be too busy fucking or beating up someone's minions giving them the hope of escape. A faint hope since she quickly learned to have one of her clones ready to grab any stragglers for THEIR, and I use this term ironically, punishment.

During fights I'd bless her efforts whenever possible and I could bust out a curse or two to leave our enemies more vulnerable, but given Goku's combat prowess, my skills while appreciated tended to make fighting, which was already child's play for her, ludicrously easy.

So she started needing to amuse herself.

In the midst of one fight, Goku casually announced her desire to relieve herself. She paralyzed her foe, making sure his mouth was hanging open then Goku opened her armoured girdle unleashing her girlhood, shooting an impressively targeted golden stream from a considerable distance.

I am no angel, but urinating in the mouth of some random idiot, even if they HAD intended to slit my throat, struck me as contrary to the whole spiritual & karmic journey thing I'm supposed to be doing. I think Goku considered it a major concession on her part that she tended to reserve indulging her terrifying lust for battle and questionable views on "consent" on BAD people. Although her definition of BAD could be disturbingly fluid when she was feeling, "in the mood,".

The only change to our daily routine was whenever the curse intermittently activated.

Careful experimentation proved I could invoke the curse or revoke it just as quickly. When it activated, Goku bore the brunt of sensations filling her with maddening pleasure she couldn't satisfy by any means without my aid. However when The Cursed Cock-Ring activated, I felt similar pleasures, though the sensations I experienced were a pale shadow of the pleasure/torture Goku endured. The greater the distance between us the stronger the sensation, which we quickly realized meant Goku could find me if we were separated. Since activation left her insanely horny, I'd need to intercede quickly if I wanted us to get back on the road with any immediacy. If Goku had to endure the curse's effects for any significant length of time she'd pretty much ravish me without regard for location or proprietary. Indeed, we quickly discovered that a little "curse-action", as Goku lewdly started calling it, added a bit of spice to our frequent quickies. Which is why I stopped using it as a means to casually discipline her if she was too rowdy or otherwise annoying.

Occasionally, the curse randomly activated without warning or permission. According to The Monkey Queen, it felt like an annoying itch, growing stronger and harder to ignore until I revoked the curse myself.

We both suspected whoever was responsible for affixing the ring to Goku and the litany which controlled the curse to my wrist, wanted her to remain mindful of her circumstances but not necessarily negatively impacted by them. Similarly they were granting me a level of power over The Monkey Queen but insuring I would remain empathetic and thus less inclined towards abusing that arrangement.

Indeed, I was loath to lecture Goku about her violent ways or hedonistic lifestyle, save when they created problems I was forced to resolve, given her apparent determination to avoid negatively commenting on my control over her cursed cockring and by extension, my ability to compel the headstrong demigod to follow my VERY mortal will; such as it was.

I thought all of these were both minor and quite manageable inconveniences. I couldn't have been more wrong.

8

9

8

(A Real Man's life)

The Pet was curled up on the bed. He could feel scratches and even bite marks all over his ravaged body. He thought about rolling over onto his back, but there were scratches and welts there too, and he didn't want to risk seeing himself in the mirror on the far wall.

Kali had made great use of it during their hours together.

Besides, he couldn't move. Kali had turned that ability off before turning off his voice.

His muscles ached from the many bizarre positions the demigod had forced him to assume. That meant she'd turned his pain receptors back on. For a while things that should have left him in mind-numbing agony filled him instead with orgasmic pleasure.

He didn't want to think about what she'd made him do then, or how many times he'd joyfully done it.

He knew that the only reason he was even still awake and aware was she'd also turned off his ability to pass out.

He listened with dread as the shower stopped and soon thereafter the sound of Kali's footsteps on the floor

"Please Goddess let it be over." He thought though frankly The Divine had been noticeably unresponsive these last several days.

He'd pleaded with her often enough as Kali fucked him until he thought he was going to go mad and he begged often enough as her demonic magic held him on the brink of orgasm for what seemed like hours at a time.

His only reliable judge of time was the slow advance and retreat of the room's shadows as the hours passed.

He was peripherally aware he was suffering from dehydration. He thought there was only so many times a man could climax before physical exhaustion rendered him incapable of any further action. Kali taught him what demon magic could do to push a man past those feeble physical limitations.

He felt the bed shift as she dropped onto the mattress. Her fingers caressing his sweat soaked brow.

"It's too bad I didn't make you join me in the shower my Pet," Kali sighed, "That thing is amazing, definitely built for two."

The man knew that if they'd been in the shower together she'd have gotten excited again, maybe excited enough for some more "fun" as she referred to their sexual escapades with gleeful sadism.

She seemed to take an almost twisted pride in the confused sensations in his mind and body; pleasure, pain, self-loathing, they mixed and merged within his abused body.

The Pet grimaced.

He almost wanted to start crying but he already learned the hard way what Kali thought of his crying; that was why he couldn't make noise unless she allowed it.

She leaned down close, "I can't believe Goku cast you aside for some boring Priest." she hissed, "Your sweet ass is like candy. It's almost too good to give up."

Her fingers teased HIS most secret of holes. She'd plundered that one too. Fucking him with a cock who's size and thickness seemed to almost feed on his fear and self-loathing even as it fed him cum and other things he'd long stopped thinking about.

He whimpered.

"I want you to know what's going to happen to you because it'll be more fun that way ...for me anyway."

Kali caressed his manhood, he was ashamed how quickly his shaft rose at her touch.

She breathed her next words into his ear followed by gentle kisses like the lover she was cruelly parodying.

"I'm going to give you back your voice Sweetling, if any sounds, but the ones I like come out of you, I'll leave you a broken thing in this whorehouse. You'll spend the rest of your mortal life dreaming of our hours together and wondering every time you do just how much I forced you to do and how much was your needy ass begging me for it."

The Pet suspected he already knew the answer to THAT dreaded question. He didn't want to know the truth.

"Now, I've given you back your voice Bitch. What do you want to say?"

"I love you." The man gasped.

"Why do you love me?"

"You're better than Goku."

"I'm sexier?"

"Yes,"

"More attractive?"

"Yes."

"You wish you'd met me before you met her."

"Yes Mistress Kali"

"Ooh I like that. Call me that again?"

The Pet looked right at her and willed himself to believe that what he was saying was true.