All Comments on 'Secret Life of Chub Ch. 03'

by BBB771

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The errors of grammar, punctuation and hte awkward sentence construction makes me think that English is not your first language? If I were you I'd ask for the help of an editor. Besides the technical problems, the sex scenes are rushed and confusing.

"His dick returned back to the hulking giant "

I'm a woman who cares not about dick size, but does anyone on the planet think a 5-incher is a "hulking giant"? That's on the small side of average.

BBB771BBB771over 7 years agoAuthor

Hello, Anonymous. I'm not sure why you thought that English isn't my first language. I'm an American. I've never had a reader say that about me. Every reader that's ever commented on my writing understands my English. I try to mimic certain authors' writing styles, and it's actually similar to two that I'm familiar with.

As far as my sex scenes, I do not wish to write every single movement or pelvic thrust my characters do. I want my readers to visualize the scenes in their own minds, as the reader looks at it from his/her own prejudices, experiences, and so forth. Also, I try to limit my chapters from 4 to 6 pages in length.

As far as getting an editor, I don't want to hire one right now for this site. I've read other writers' works on here, and I've found their own grammatical mistakes. So, I don't see what the big deal in that area is. Although, I am learning to be an editor part time outside of my normal Creative Writing studies. In doing so, it is difficult, and editing is a continual learning process. I'll get better at my writing with each sentence I write. In the words of Stephen King, "...try to please some of your readers some of the time."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous