Secret Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lightbulb went on in my head and I started giggling as Jamie removed a blue case from the plastic bag he had produced.

"Not long after two things happened. I did my shoulder, and Brad got a girlfriend. The joke was that Mindy was now single. Of course, I was never going to use a toy my friend had used, no matter how much he had cleaned it out, but the joke stuck. I knew Brad was being appointed captain a week before it was announced. I'd spoken a lot about you to Brad and he, being my oldest friend, had worked out that I liked you. So, when he asked if you were attending, he told me he was going to hunt you out."

"And he did, and he told me about Mindy. But why was I instructed to look for a tent in your pants when I mentioned Mindy?"

"Because I'd told Brad that every time I'm in your presence I get a tent and I asked him what to do about it!"

"Wait, so it was me causing, you know?"

"Yes! I'd been struck by you since our first interview when I tried to poach you!"

"But..."

"And Anton seems to think, and, well, so does Donna, that I might even have the slightest hope with you, and finding out we were going to the Ballet together was everything I had ever hoped for, and you looked amazing and you smelt phenomenal, and I had to wait for the Mexican downstairs because otherwise, I would have done something in that lift that I would probably have regretted."

"But..." I was laughing at this stage, "You made me ride a life alone and imagine what I wanted you to do to my body as it ascended!"

"Then the article. I had absolutely nothing to do with it, honestly, cross my heart and hope to die..."

"I may have overreacted. I thought I must have looked at you or done something at the ballet that gave away my feelings. I thought you'd see it as a joke. I mean, why would Andy Harrison's kid sister have any chance with Jamie Fitzgibbon, one of the most eligible bachelors in town if you read the gossip columns correctly."

"My father rattled me as he always does. He, um, has this way... I should have known he was going to be there."

"What am I missing?"

"You are a bloody smart reporter. Not much gets past you!"

"Well except for perhaps a mutual attraction from meeting that I thought was one way..."

"That we each thought was one way I might add! Anyway. Cricket was my teenage years and then at 19, my shoulder was kaput. Scans showed a weakness that must have been there from birth and my career was over. Dad suggested I just take over one of his businesses, but Mum, to her credit, suggested I go to uni and study something. So, I figured I'd study journalism. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed meeting new people and even though some had heard of James Fitzgibbon III, to most people I was just Jamie. I fell in love, or so I thought, but Dad put a stop to me marrying a teacher."

"Dads hey!" I wanted to tell Jamie about mine, but I knew he had more to tell me.

"Yeah, so I graduated and was soon working in Dad's businesses. I was working for one of the papers in the city and met Skye at the races. She was lovely, but I didn't love her. She did meet Dad's approval though. I was 25 and Dad had suggested I look at settling and carrying on the family line. Mum and Dad both loved Skye and I didn't hate her, but that's no foundation for a happy relationship. She came to me several months after we'd been dating and told me she was pregnant. I took that as a sign we were to marry so we had an elaborate ceremony and reception and Dad bought us a property just down the road, a mansion in an inner-city leafy suburb."

"Well, you took responsibility I suppose."

"Yeah, well, things were ok for the first year or so. Katherine was born and she inherited her mother's beauty. I kept looking for something of me and yet I couldn't find anything."

"That's not uncommon- I can't see any of Suze in baby Max and yet she delivered him."

"Well fifteen months after Kat was born, Skye told me she was pregnant again. I was thrilled. We had occasional sex, but we weren't close. Dad was hanging around a lot. He'd pop in after he'd been to a meeting and it wasn't uncommon for me to get home to find Dad deep in conversation with Skye."

My journalistic senses had kicked in and I could sense this story did not have a happy ending, even though I knew about Jamie's divorce.

"When Skye suggested my parents be present in the delivery room, I suspected something was up. I confronted my wife first who simply cried and told me how sorry she was. When I confronted Dad, he told me I couldn't 'service my wife like she needed so he had stepped in.'"

Jamie was in tears.

"Being, to the world, the firstborn son of James Bruce Arnold Addison Fitzgibbon III, this baby simply got an IV after his name. I still find it weird that my brother has the same name as me. So out of it all, I was given money for the start-up which became Online Daily and I was expected to stay in a loveless marriage. Skye actually did me a favour by meeting Harry and moving interstate."

"But what about Kat, do you miss her?"

"DNA showed she wasn't mine either. She knows me as Uncle Jamie now. Jimmy's too young for the truth, but I'm sure it will come out."

"Wow. But some people seem to know about Skye and your Dad and all."

"I bought this unit when Skye was pregnant with Jimmy. Someone got word of it and started asking questions. Dad threatened to sue."

"No wonder you didn't mind Skye moving interstate."

"We haven't lived together for over three years! It was her meeting Harry that prompted the divorce proceedings. I've just thrown myself into my business since then and had very little to do with my parents, which is not really fair as my mother is an amazing woman."

"Your Mum seems lovely. I don't think I could put up with a philandering husband."

"To her, that's how it is. She lives a lovely lifestyle but there are costs. I wonder if it is a generational thing really."

Jamie rose to refill our glasses.

"So, there you have it. Well, most of it I suppose as in the skeletons from the family closet. I'm glad you haven't tried to escape."

"Donna's right-- I have been lusting after you since I started and perhaps Anton is also right and I need a good root, not that I could probably return the favour..."

"You turn me on alright!"

I looked across at Jamie and could not help but smile as he coyly looked at me. How I wanted to leap across the glass table that separated us and throw my arms around him.

"Jamie, just, please, um, well..." I was having trouble finding my words, "This isn't because of the article and you trying to save face or anything? You aren't just telling me these things and then hoping when the news dies down in January you can just set me free and cruise onto your next woman?"

"Oh Carolyn, my darling Carolyn. You are the first woman to set foot in this apartment apart from Vicki who comes in twice a week to clean. I can count on one, no two hands with fingers left over the number of women I have slept with. I may have a reputation, but it is grossly exaggerated. I honestly believe, after I had scarcely thought possible, that there may indeed be a mutual attraction between us..."

Jamie was looking across at me with the same doe eyes I had used to glance at him when I thought he was not looking. I felt like I needed someone to pinch me, to wake me up from a dream. Things like this didn't happen to me. We both stood at the same time and Jamie walked over the coffee table making me laugh until he stood in front of me, taking my face in his hands and tilting it so we both gazed into each other's eyes.

The moment was broken by his phone ringing. He kept a hand on my shoulder as he took the call, telling the caller he was in the middle of something important and he would call them back later. Jamie simply hung up his phone, made a point of switching it to silent, and leant in and brushed his lips against mine. I never knew that a simple touching of skin could elicit such a moan, but I found myself wanting and needing more. I gazed into Jamie's eyes as I leant in again, this time with more purpose, wanting to press our lips together again.

Soon tongues were intertwining as our hands roamed each other's backs. I started tugging Jamie's shirt from his pants, wanting to feel his skin against mine. Our mouths remained locked as Jamie fiddled with his cufflinks and I started unbuttoning the front of his shirt.

I trailed my kisses from Jamie's mouth to his neck, his Adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed. My kisses trailed further down, swirling over his nipples. He had small tufts of hair over his chest that I slid my fingers through as I kissed further down his tight abdomen. As I undid his belt, I caught my breath before slowly unfastening his pants and lowering the zipper.

As his pants hit the ground, so did my knees. I gazed into his eyes as I lowered his briefs, his hard cock slapping me in the cheek, causing both of us to giggle. My fingers reached for the phallus in front of me, so thick and engorged, its mushroom head trying to poke through the foreskin. The heat emanating from hit was immense. I resumed my kissing, still with our eyes locked as my lips made their way up the length of his cock.

Wrapping my hands around it, I slowly engulfed the head with my mouth, the foreskin retreating and Jamie moaning. The drop of precum tasted almost sweet. I knew I would not be able to take the entire length in my mouth so kept a hand at the base and took in as much as I dared eliciting a hiss from Jamie's lips.

"I won't last long..."

I suspected this myself and I carried on my sucking of the head, my tongue swirling over the top to the frenulum. Jamie tried to push me away, but I was determined to taste his nectar. It spurted, hitting me at the back of the throat causing me to gag, but I soon recovered, managing to lick the spurt that tried to escape from the side of my mouth after I had swallowed his salty but sweet offering.

Jamie helped me to my feet, a look of bliss in his eyes.

"I, shhhhh, wow, that, um, phwoar..."

"It was ok then?"

"Come here, my beautiful, sexy thing. That was, I have never, ever, experienced anything like that. Thank you."

We kissed again before Jamie undid the button at the back of my blouse and lifted it above my head.

"It's your turn, can I show you my bed?"

My smile was my answer as he linked his fingers in mine, drawing them to his mouth for a kiss and leading me to his bedroom.

Jamie resumed kissing me as he leant behind me and unclasped my bra. It was not a fluid movement, but neither of us minded. Removing my bra, I heard another sigh as his fingers lightly brushed over my breasts. From whose mouth it came, it did not matter as we were both in the moment.

Lips followed fingers and Jamie proceeded to kiss around my breasts, trailing saliva as he went, caressing my body with his fingertips and laughing as goose-pimples started appearing on my chest.

His kisses trailed down to my stomach and I could sense his confusion with my trousers.

"There's a zip at the side."

"Sneaky!"

The zip lowered; the pants fell to the floor. Jamie sank me into the mattress as he started trailing kisses up my legs starting at my toes. I could not remember ever feeling as aroused as Jamie made me. My breathing shallowed as the kisses trailed up my thigh, only for him to move to the other leg and trail kisses back towards my ankle.

"Tease!"

"Shh..."

I started removing my knickers before Jamie stopped me. Instead, he started kissing my pussy through the fabric eliciting sensations I had never experienced. Gripping the elastic in his teeth, he lowered my knickers before I kicked them to the floor. This time he kissed faster up my leg until he inhaled at the zenith.

"You don't--"

"Shh..."

Jamie licked around the outside of my labia before parting the folds with the tip of his tongue and gradually, ever so slowly, moving it up until it reached my clitoris. I almost exploded on the spot, but he simply brushed past it, swirling the tongue over the hood before licking back towards my opening.

"Please..."

"Shh..."

The tongue slowly penetrated my entrance producing further moans from me. I was unable to stay silent, but I knew to not ask for more. Eventually, Jamie enveloped my clitoris with his lips, kissing, sucking and lapping at the bud until my body gave way, exploding in a rapture I had never experienced before in my life, be it with former partners or by myself.

Wiping his mouth with his hairy muscled arm, he smiled as he lay next to me, our arms holding each other attempting to draw our partner closer.

"Thank you"

"Shh..."

"No, no more shushing me, please, I want to feel you inside me."

"Are you sure?" Jamie looked at me, brushing hair across my forehead as his eyes scanned mine.

"Absolutely!" I smiled as our lips met yet again.

Jamie rolled away from me, opening the drawer next to the bed and producing a box of condoms. He had trouble opening the shrink-wrap covering the box and I could sense his frustration.

"Let me," I offered and ran a fingernail around the edge, before finding a way in.

"It's a new box..."

"I can see that, now it's your turn to shh..."

Jamie rolled the rubber onto his cock before kissing me again. His cock rubbed against my lower lips before finding exactly where it wanted to be. Jamie was slow and gentle, both of us moaning as he pushed deeper and deeper inside me. Neither of us needed words, my hands attempting to draw him deeper still, despite his balls tickling my perineum. A slow rhythm established, we simply gazed into each other's eyes as the momentum built. Sensing we were both close, I drew my lover in for a kiss, the pulsing throbs in my vagina drawing Jamie to empty his load in the condom.

Both of us drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. I woke to find Jamie still asleep, a beautiful smile on his face, his glasses skewed across it. I removed them for him and went to locate my phone.

I had missed a chance at lunch with Nicki who was in the city doing some Christmas shopping. Andy had messaged me about dinner on Friday which I had forgotten about. Donna had apologised for not making it in that morning but promised she would be in on Wednesday. I checked emails and read through a few press releases that did not excite me. Typing a reply to Donna, I felt Jamie's hand stroke my buttocks as I sat on the bed.

"You're not working, are you?"

"Just a few messages I'm catching up on. Nothing that can't wait."

"Good, because your boss has another project in mind!"

"Again! Are you insatiable?"

"Me? How about you? No! I think I need to wait a little bit as much as I want to throw you back on my bed right now! I was thinking we could go and grab some lunch. There are some lovely places just down the street."

It was lovely walking hand in hand from Jamie's apartment. People smiled at us as we dawdled in the early afternoon sunshine. I was glad it was not as warm as it had been the previous week. We settled for a café with Jamie ordering a bowl of pasta and me a salad.

As we finished Jamie answered his phone as it vibrated in his pocket.

"No, we've both been busy this morning working on a new project. Yeah, no, it's early days but it definitely has a future. Just let me check. Honey, do you want to have dinner with Brad and Mandy tonight? They might have a bit of a story for us."

"Sounds good." I smiled.

Brad and Mandy did indeed have a story for us- pregnant with twins after three years of IVF. It was decided we would announce it on Christmas Day, the eve of the Boxing Day Test.

With encouragement from Dad, Jamie came with me as we met Laura that Friday. Indeed she is an absolute dynamo and any worries Dad might have had that she would not love him without being pregnant were soon dashed as they looked as in love with each other as Jamie and I apparently did.

Unbeknown to me, Jamie had organised three tickets for Trudi to attend the Ballet the following evening.

"It's not a black-tie event this week I'm sorry, but perhaps your Mum and Brian might go with you."

"Dad doesn't do culture,' I laughed.

"Well maybe I need to start, it's not too late, I hope."

~*~*~*~*~

Before too long it was Christmas Eve. I had discovered Jamie used to head home from the office grabbing a take-away for dinner which he would eat on the couch before falling asleep. He would then wake up around 4, shower and head into the office as he could not get back to sleep.

Needless to say, in the couple of weeks we had been together his sleep patterns had changed. Donna and Anton, and to a lesser extent Politics Paul were thrilled Jamie and I had finally worked things out.

"So you've done Secret Santa in private I assume," Anton had told me two days before Christmas.

"Not necessarily, I've still got something up my sleeve!"

I had found a mug that was hot pink and said, 'World's Grumpiest Boss,' found a pen that played Jingle Bells when you pressed down on it and a kitsch bowtie with Santa and snowmen figures on it, wrapped them in a box and left it on Jamie's desk. I also managed to hide under his desk and gave him a surprise as I started unwrapping his pants as he started unwrapping the gift on the desk.

The morning meeting started a few minutes late and poor Jamie was still having trouble putting words together. When I returned to my desk, I was greeted with a Christmas gift from Santa. The fluffy handcuffs were going to go home with me, but the mug with the name 'Mindy' on it was staying at the office.

~*~*~*~*~

Dad and Laura announced their engagement on Christmas Day, and we had a lovely ceremony a few weeks later with just family present. Laura's parents got on well with Dad and I had to confess she was perfect for him. They are expecting again, and she is due on Christmas Day this year. She looked radiant in our recent wedding photos that grace the cover of a woman's magazine this month.

I thought it was a joke when different media organisations started bartering for exclusive photos from our wedding. We chose the highest bidder, of course, and made them donate it all to the Children's Hospital, much to my new Mother-in-Law's appreciation. Jamie knows I will never ever let his father anywhere near me, plus, he continues to satisfy me more than enough in the bedroom, so I need not look elsewhere! Donna went there instead, but I refused to let her tell me any details.

His father is not going to be pleased when he learns that we are not naming our son according to family tradition, but instead will choose a name we both like. Reuben is topping the list at the moment, but a lot can change in the next six months.

"Honey, I was just going through cards from the wedding, who does Nicki mean when she addresses it to Caz and H Mc S?"

"Hunky McSpunky of course, my own sex on a stick!"

"Down girl! Come to think of it, no, the bed's this way..."

"Sometimes I wonder if perhaps Dad was part right and sex with you is better now that we are married."

"Sex has always been amazing with you, my darling, but perhaps like a fine wine it will just get better as we age."

"Mm... so, what did you have in mind today?"

"Probably the same as you, now come here and kiss me."