All Comments on 'Secret Sins Ch. 19'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TiahrTiahralmost 6 years ago
End?

You mean like end of story? I want more!

Rockstar601Rockstar601almost 6 years ago

Whoa... Here comes another one! Lol

MajesticJMajesticJalmost 6 years ago
More to come?

I have a hard time believing that’s that. This story definitely feels like a prelude to something bigger. If so, I’ll be waiting breathlessly for the next installment. The whole clan should be involved. Regardless, I really enjoyed this story just like all your other submissions and I hope you will always keep posting here.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 5 years ago
I really don't think that's the end of it

I felt that way with "sera" but now that we know that Seraphine's much alive and kickin' there just got to be a story of all of them meeting.

Another great chapter in the overall series of events, btw.

MajesticJMajesticJover 5 years ago
Some thoughts...

Really excited for next chapter in the saga. I wonder if Seraphine has some machiavellian plan for the family or if she is driven more by instinct and passion and will be swept along with everyone else. Don’t think it’s unimportant that Seraphine named Tara’s unborn child and that she named her after the Hindu goddess of death and destruction.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a7 months ago

This is truly an interesting 4 story series. If you are one who diagrams character family lineage, analyses plots and subplots and/or studies the psychological, both mental and eotional, of the characters, this series is for you. The sex is within normal limits for the human experience but it is somewhat tame considering the potentiual of the major characters. For those who like to read erotic literature, this author knows how to use the English language. He uses gutter slang only when and as appropriate. This is one of 6 authors I follow. A 5 star series of 4 stories, including this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous