Secret Slut Michele Tafoya

Story Info
Michele Tafoya secretly being freaky.
1.4k words
4.26
7.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers

This is a parody... It is not real

I've had a crush on Michelle Tafoya for awhile. I see her every week on Sunday Night Football on NBC. She's the sideline reporter. She always looks so damn sexy. I love her fucking lips. I wanted them wrapped around my big cock and I was determined to make that happen. I've jerked off to her numerous times and even fucked several women that look similar to her and imagined they were her, when I was fucking them. I was working at a LA adult bookstore and thinking of how I could get those luscious lips of Michele's wrapped around my big cock. It was Friday so my mind wandered. I wanted to go home and fuck my next door neighbor. She's a super hot blonde, wannabe actress. Yes it's LA, they are a dime a dozen. I've fucked her a bunch of times. I've told her she should do porn, but she said that's a last resort.

Anyway, I was working behind the counter, mostly reading a porn mag, when a really cute and kinda weird lady walked in. She was in disguise for some reason. Once again it's LA, so I didn't think much of it. A lot of people don't want their peers to know they come in places like this, so I just ignore them. I see plenty of weird people, in this place, anyway. I grew up in Van Nuys, so I was around the porn biz and I met a lot of "interesting" people there too.

The lady had her dark brown hair in a ponytail and she was wearing a brown hat and dark sunglasses. She also wore a trench coat, it was 98 degrees outside, so that was weird to start with. She walked up to me and tried to hide her face. I looked at her and she looked familiar, but I didn't hassle her. "Um... where's... where are the video booths?" She asked me, as I looked her over. She was definitely someone I've seen before. I pointed to the back, but told her she had to pick a movie and pay me. She was in a hurry so she gave me $50 and told me to keep the change. She picked a DVD and walked to the back.

It dawned on me... HOLY SHIT... It was Michele Tafoya. I smiled and shook my head. I walked back there, no one else was, in the front of the store, so I said fuck it and walked to the back. I quietly opened the door of the booth, slightly. I peeked in and saw Michele had already sat down next to the wall. It had a glory hole, so I had a great ass idea. I softly closed the door and went next door. I opened that door and a guy was "finishing up." I gave him his money back and told him he had to leave, that my manager was yelling at me to clean the booths. He bought it and left. I pulled my big fucking cock out and stood next to the gloryhole. Before I could open it, Michele did.

"Give me a cock and hurry up." She demanded one and I gave her one. I slid my big cock through the hole and she moaned. "Damn, that's big. YUM!" She grabbed it and slowly stroked it. Her hand felt so fucking good. She licked the head, especially under the head. My cock twitched, as she did. She kissed the tip and ran her tongue on my piss slit, lapping up my precum. She sucked my cock hard. Only about 5 inches in her mouth, as she sucked it very fast, suctioning it, as she held it still in her mouth. She licked and kissed my big balls, as she jerked my cock. She sucked it faster and harder squeezing and rubbing my big balls.

She sucked me so incredibly fast. My cum was marching up my cock and she could feel it. She sucked me as hard as she possibly could. My thick cock stretching her mouth. She wanted my jizz and I was gonna give it to her. All my times jacking off to her and imagining she was other women I fucked, all came to a head... As she gave me head... She sucked me so fucking fast, her luscious red lips flying on my cock, her lipstick smearing all over it. I grunted and she sucked harder. "Give it to me baby. Feed me your jizz!" She said in her sexiest voice. She sucked me faster and faster. I sated her sucking mouth with my huge thick load of creamy jizz. She moaned loudly and swallowed every fucking drop. I came and came and she swallowed it all. Five mouthfuls of thick jizz. She swallowed every drop.

She sucked me dry and kissed my cock. She got out of her chair and turned away from me. She pulled her mini skirt up and grabbed my cock. She slid it up her pussy and slammed her pussy back against the wall to get all 10 inches of my cock in her sweet pussy. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!! I LOVE YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK BABY!! YEAHHHHHHHH!! FUCK MY PUSSY BIG DADDY!!" Michele was so fucking sexy. I slammed into the wall, drilling up her sweet pussy so incredibly fucking hard. She screamed in ecstasy and I fucked her harder. Slamming so hard against the wall I thought it might break and I didn't give a shit.

She squirted all over my cock and I kept pounding that pussy. Every fucking inch stretching that hot milf pussy out. She was turning me on so fucking much. I kept slamming up that pussy harder and harder and harder. She squirted again. I fucked her pussy for 15 more minutes. She came four more times. She finally shoved my cock up her tight ass and I pounded that relentlessly for 20 minutes. I slammed up that sexy, soft ass, drilling up her ass so fucking hard. She kept cumming and I kept fucking I came up her ass, filling it and overflowing it. I overflowed it a lot more when I started pissing in it. She was surprised.

She pulled me out of her ass and pushed the cum and piss out of her ass to make room and shoved me back up her ass. I finished pissing in her ass and she pulled me out again, turning around and sucking me dry. "GOT ANY MORE PISS? SHOOT IT ALL OVER MY FUCKING WHORE FACE BABY!!" Michele begged me and I shot out some more warm piss all over her sexy face. She loved it and sucked me off again. She swallowed my thick jizz again. She kissed my cock and gave me $1000 through the hole. "Find some more guys to gangbang me baby. Please." She sucked my cock slowly and softly.

"OK baby." I told her, grabbing the money and putting my cock in my pants. I went out front and five old guys were shopping. I told them there's a hot slut in room 1 that's wants to get gangbanged. They all smiled and went back there. I counted my money and smiled, putting it in my pocket. I went behind the counter and checked everything. A few minutes later I turned on the secret camera we have for every room, for security reasons of course... Wink... And I watched the gangbang. Five old clocks slamming Michele Tafoya's holes. She sucked them all off and took them all in her pussy and ass, two and three at a time. They all came on her face and pissed on it too. Lucky for me, I don't actually have to clean the booths.

I had a great time fucking Michele and making a dream cum true. They finished and they all walked out Michele walked up to the counter, lowered her glasses and winked at me. She knew it was me that she sucked and fucked. She gave me her number and told me to meet her at her hotel when I got off. She left and blew me a big kiss as she went out the door.. I did go to her hotel room and fuck her all night long. I even filmed it, but I had to promise not to show anyone else. She was after all.. Secret Slut Michele Tafoya.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers