Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK YOU AND YOUR CLIFFHANGERS

CJTCJTalmost 9 years agoAuthor
sorry, couldn't risist!

LOL, would now be a good time to mention I'm taking some time off from writing? Just kidding, next chapter up in a day or two. Love the response!

kitten_in_heatkitten_in_heatalmost 9 years ago
Oh that's mean

That cliffhanger got me good. As a side note, this was a breath of fresh air compared to the drama brought about by the pneumonia and Elizabeth. They are so utterly perfect for one another that I get all giddy whenever they have their moments. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I agree with nonny #1

You are very cruel to stop right there.

I like how you are developing everyone. Standing up to a horrible person, especially in defense of others, isn't automatically disrespectful. That Alex was so forceful about it spoke to just what a tough old bird her mother is. You have to adjust your force to the level of the problem. That said, Gavin's advice about it was solid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cliffhanger!! Again!!!!!!!

I don't know how manage it ... But I am always sitting there curious to death after I stumbled on one your cliffhanger masterpieces

nzf3254pnzf3254palmost 9 years ago
Great read

You need to write faster if you keep up the cliffhangers😎

MsRoseEvansMsRoseEvansalmost 9 years ago
Shouldn't expect anything less!

Another great chapter - nice to see Alex has some wonderful family in her life, not just jerks. I see some generous help being provided to Livy and Nora in the not too distant future, thats for sure. Great cliffhanger :) And the scenes, needless to say, were perfect :)

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsalmost 9 years ago
Cliffhanger!?

Just like Alex, we are having to learn patience! lol

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexploreralmost 9 years ago
Wonderful Chapter

The ending left me hanging like everyone else, but since I have not had time to be reading the last little while I see the next chapter is up so I will proceed to it. I am wondering what Gavin will say when he gets his gift or if there will be consequences for it. I was amused by the scene with Alexandria bound to the couch and him trying to get the figure out of her for his gift, but it was a little unfair but a good tactic to use even though it left her hanging so to speak. I was really surprised that Alexandria was so embarrassed by the trucker seeing her. I also thought that Gavin pointing out to Alexander that she needed to show her mother respect because of her father was insightful but I am not sure I could live by his standard even given his good reasoning.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Christmas

I liked Gavin's response to Alex describing what a sub should be. Maybe his advice about respect will even help her mother.

Scarlet615Scarlet615about 8 years ago
Brilliant!

Well written dialogue where Gavin reassures Alex about the fact that it is ok to have a personality that doesn't completely fit the submissive traits but who brought Gavin to strive to become a better Dom. And putting the accent on the fact that the role that each of them has for the other is to challenge him/her to become a better person .

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

I swear, this story is a rom-com with bdsm elements in it. Just a bit of drama to get the ball rolling but plenty of heartwarming moments. I need a TV show with Gavin, Alex and everyone else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous