Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolute Joy

This story is vying for my favorite story on Lit. I get domination, I get romance, and I laugh. It makes me sad that there isn't a real Gavin out there. Thank you for sharing this story!

sublmtsublmtover 8 years ago
welcome back

Congratulations on a great return!!! Looking forward to more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!

-Jane Bennet

InaryaInaryaover 8 years ago
I've been waiting ...

... And it was absolutely worth it!

Thank you for sharing this with us!

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerover 8 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

I knew you were taking a break and said you would post today. You have out done anything I have seen to date on this site. Gavin and Alexandria with your help make for a great story that includes BDSM, love, romance, and life. Happy Birthday as well.

kitten_in_heatkitten_in_heatover 8 years ago
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!

I did NOT see it coming. I mean I knew we were heading in that direction, but the seriousness in treating all the wounded victims and children made me think that you'd save it for a later chapter. Perhaps when they got back.

It was perfect though. Subtle, simple...but still romantic. There still seems to be more in store for them, but I'm glad the proposal wasn't delayed by cliched setbacks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I

THANK YOU! !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More...please write more

I have been checking all day for the new story to be posted. Please continue writing. This is an amazing story and I can't wait to find out more about Gavin and Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nice to have you back writing this.

partwolfpartwolfover 8 years ago
Outstanding.

Perfect end to this chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Omg! I love this story! I can't get enough! Can't wait for the nect chapter !

Ps happy birthday!

FindmywayFindmywayover 8 years ago
Yes!

I'm so glad your back....what a wonderful chapter. I can't wait to see where you take them. I love this book. Please continue

Crazy_ChristineCrazy_Christineover 8 years ago
You Give Me Strength

You and I will never meet. I will never get to give you the biggest hug I feel. If you ever need to feel strength, say my name, I will answer in my heart. God Bless You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YAY!

So glad you ate back! I have really missed your story and I love the direction this is going. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Missy10256Missy10256over 8 years ago

Welcome back. You were missed!

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 8 years ago
Great chapter!

Thank you so much for coming back to your story and to us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Welcome back!

We all missed you, thank you for coming back! I really missed these characters. Well written and plotted.

MsRoseEvansMsRoseEvansover 8 years ago
The Return!

And at last you are back :) I hope you had sucess on your novel while you were gone, you were very much missed by a lot of people it seems! You better be fully recharged and ready to go as you are going to be hasselled continously for each new chapter ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Guess I missed the boat

No way to plod thru all these chapters. Maybe a great editor could have saved this. But all you need to do is look at the very low number of views and the very few favorites to understand that while you have a hardcore group of fans, overall these just didn't hold anyones interest.

SunndannceSunndannceover 8 years ago
<3

I'm such a sucker for a good romance!

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Wow!

Alex earned the trust of the tribes; She was given the gift of fertility. Gavin proposed.

Things are looking up.

.

faeriechickfaeriechickover 8 years ago
Africa

I'm really enjoying your story, but please understand: Africa is not a country. Africa is a huge continent. Nairobi is the capital of Kenya. Cape Town is one of three capitals of South Africa. Victoria Falls are on the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe. Where is this "war zone" supposed to be? Congo? If so, the drive from anywhere in the Congo to Cape Town would be a lot more than two days. At least 3, probably more like 4-5. I'd love this story if you could take the time to educate yourself and your readers about the realities of Africa.

cigarlover1957cigarlover1957over 8 years ago
wonderful story

I want to thank you for this story it sometimes makes my eyes wet . I stated this story 2 weeks ago so there is a lot for me to read but i am nearing the end and that makes me "sad " I wanted to thank you at the end but it is so much fun to read so i thank you now. Thanks from a 58 year old man .

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 8 years ago
You had me ... crying

Although I do not believe in marriage (for me that is, I never married), I am an addicted romantic and emotional at that too. So I cried when he proposed.

So beautiful a story, all the other elements too. I am very impressed.

Shadow21GXShadow21GXalmost 8 years ago
Way to go!!

Great ending to this chapter. Awesome, just awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
really a love story

This entire series is in the BDSM section but could just a easily be in the romance section. Well done and well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I agree with faeriechick from about 8 years ago. Definitely would of taken more than 2 days to get to south Africa and why didn't they fly out of Zimbabwe or Zambia? Both have major airports in large cities. And most kids and adults speak English, it's taught in schools!! Or do you think "Africa" is uneducated?!! And anyone working for a charity looking after people will learn say, swahili before going out.(Swahili is only spoken in a few countries in East Africa) As for a non medical person giving vaccinations? No, absolutely not, and there would be local nurses doing that. And in South Africa, flying out of Cape Town(quite violent!!), when Jo-burg is nearer but way more violent (more than fictional war zone, for sure!!) And "The Dark Continent" shoehorned in, like a romantic novel written in the 1900's such as Tarzan!! But I just skimmed over the chapter because of the previous chapter, I made some comments about MSF turned from a respected professional charity to ridiculousness for the sake of a story, a civil war in the jungle!! And 3 days driving with trucks from Nairobi ( in the story on bumpy earth roads with pot holes) in reality tarmac and only a few pot holes!! So last chapter I pointed out that would only get them over the border to Uganda and they could fly out of Entebbe!! So please read my comments on the previous chapter because the lack of knowledge about the continent of Africa, the portrayed non professionalism of MSF and the ridiculousness of the whole premise of the story over these 2 chapters. I am not reading any more of this story as it has gone very, very stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous