Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Deejay121Deejay121over 8 years ago
Wow

This just keeps getting better, emotionally, physically and in the most part practically its amazing and believable how their life all together is developing and shielding the younger ones from the harsh reality and need of the adults. I so missed the regular posts before Christmas and hope we see regular submissions, whoops chapters in the near future. 5 stars plus, I know this book is already completed but keep up the good work

ZorrosBlindfoldZorrosBlindfoldover 8 years ago
Parenting issues

When you tell kids that the way boys show affection for girls is by being mean to them, even hitting them (or pulling their hair or what not), then they'll learn that abuse is ok. If a grown man hits a woman (not in the context of BDSM), she'll think that means he loves her. You can't teach little girls or boys that, that shouldn't be the norm. I don't know if you made them give her that message on purpose, but it's not a good one.

On a separate note, awesome story. Read it all.

Oh I think you may have made a grammatical error on page 2:

"There is about a thousand pieces of paper to sign, then we have to come up with the money to buy it...how much money do you have?" Gavin teased.

I think it's are not is, but I could be wrong.

DFTBA

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The boy who used to live in that house just liked everyone in the neighborhood, obviously. Being mean is how you show you like someone, right? Sheesh. THAT is the first true perversion you have included in this story. Little (and big) boys might not always know how to show affection, but to laughingly teach Nora that being MEAN is acceptable is NOT acceptable. Inside jokes about bdsm are one thing, misinformation to a child is another. Twenty firm swats to you, CJT.

Oh, the tangled clusterfuck of Elizabeth's life. It makes quite the contrast to Alex's fairytale come true.

CJTCJTover 8 years agoAuthor
interesting

So out of all of that, some have taken the whole little boy picking on girls as odd? Interesting, very interesting! For the record, I do not "condone" such behavior. I merely put forth a popular sterotype about little boys. Please keep in mind that Gavin and Alex have been parents for all of thirty seconds basically and are running to catch up! So I think it would be plausible for them to run to a sterotype to cover for their lack of parenting skills. BTW, Nora solves this little problem in later chapters that will be posted next week. As always, thank you so much for sticking with me this long and keep the comments coming.

Your humble author

CJT

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I was so afraid Nora was going to be left at school because they forgot her. Like the twist with Liz, I know Royce is going to get his kind-of-can't-wait and we now have a soon to be single mom next door. Hows Alex's father doing and what about all her siblings...have you tallied up how many charters you have going here....good job with this.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
New house.

I'm glad Gavin took the initiative to get a home near kids. I agree with some of the other comments that the stereotype of mean boys is a problem. I am sure that Gavin and Alex will fix that misconception when they actually think about it.

I chuckled at your nod to 50 Shades. The basement could be a fun place to play.

Elizabeth is hedging her bets. I hope she doesn't plan to cause problems for Gavin and Alex. I love that you are writing more soon. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. JudyLee

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I agree telling Nora that boys who are mean like her is not socially acceptable but considering you have shown the loving and abusive side of BSDM I'm going to withhold judgement in hopes that Gavin's words will factor in to be a learning experience in future chapters. Nice to have the story back!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for the two updates in such a short time, looking forward to next week as you have promised and update. Maybe they can go to a party soon? I am sure they miss them as much as we do ;) love the story, you are a great author.

Missy10256Missy10256over 8 years ago

Brilliant ..as always. Never ever let this story end! Love excitment, realism, eroticism, drama and peace. It's all there and it's all perfect. Thank you.

Missy10256Missy10256over 8 years ago

P.S. I have nominated you for the Literotica Readers Choice Awards in as many categories as I could. I Hope you sweep them all!

Lady_Jade_HawkLady_Jade_Hawkover 8 years ago
Welcome Chapter

I know I have been critical and I can't say I'd go back on my critiques but I want to thank you for this chapter. The characters are moving in the directions that myself and I think most readers would want to see them go. I'm glad Elisabeth is getting her shit together and also glad, in a sadistic way, to see that her envy may be coming to a head and we might see the resolution to that. Of course, I am curious as to what will become of the Minister and Alexs' parents relationship. However, I still keep wishing things were different there concerning Livy. I will wait with baited breath for the next installment and hope that despite all criticisms, including my own, that you are very proud of your work and know that it is appreciated.

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 8 years ago
First night

First night sex in their new home. That could make Alex pregnant! Further, filled with joy on the care Alex and Gavin provide Nora. Reese could be an interesting development.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous