Secret Surprise

Story Info
My wife and her friend surprise me.
1.2k words
4.17
63.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a casual Saturday evening at home, with two young children, going out wasn't part of our routine. The only difference this Saturday was that my wife's best friend since childhood had joined us for dinner and to hang out. Lynn was recently divorced and she and my wife were catching up on all the recent events in their lives.

Lynn was married when I met my wife, Amy. Lynn and her husband were an attractive couple. They always seemed fit, well dressed and enjoyed going out and vacationing. Apparently, their sex life was never very good and as it turned out it was because her husband was gay, which led to the split. Lynn and Amy spoke almost daily on the phone and I learned early that they shared almost everything with each other. We had gotten together with her and her husband a few days after the first time Amy and I had sex, and Lynn made a comment to me that she heard I was pretty good in bed. Amy gave me a sweet smile and looked completely embarrassed. I was too, but was thankful it was a positive review.

Over the years, she had made a few other similar comments. She threw Amy's bachelorette party and Amy told there was a game where everyone had to guess the size of my penis by writing the length and their name on a piece of paper. She was supposed to look through them all and give the person with the closest guess a prize. She said she looked through them all but refused to acknowledge the winner and they bugged her all night about it. She claims she never revealed, she only said it was the best she'd ever had. Amy does not keep many secrets, especially from Lynn, so I've often wondered what was actually said.

After a few years of marriage and two children, I had put on some weight and then started working out to lose it. Lynn noticed one day and said it just wasn't fair, women lose weight and it comes off their chest first and when men lose weight they gain a half an inch in penis length for every twenty pounds they lose. I had no idea if this was true, but curiosity got the best of me and I measured. It was true, but it doesn't grow, it is all just perception in the absence of excess belly fat.

Anyway, on that particular night we had finished dinner, Amy and Lynn were playing with the kids while I cleaned up. Once I was done I took the kids upstairs for a bath, Amy and Lynn started a movie. After the kids were bathed, I got their pajamas on, read some books and got them to bed. I was ready for bed myself after a long week, so I went downstairs, grabbed a glass of water, told them both goodnight and went back upstairs.

I crashed pretty quickly, but since children I have been a very light sleeper. So when I heard the bedroom door open, I woke up, but pretended to be asleep as I suspected it was one of the kids who had woken up and was coming to see me. The footsteps were soft and slow, definitely not the kids, so I was sure it was Amy coming to bed. I stayed silent, I wasn't in the mood to for a conversation, and I just wanted to get back to sleep. A few seconds later, the covers on her side of the bed were being pulled back and she was climbing into bed next to me. Amy wears contacts and always heads to the bathroom first to take them out and do her normal nightly routine. But I didn't think much of it, I was in a sleepy daze and I figured she was overly tired from a late night with her friend.

She moved in close to me which she doesn't normally do and I felt her hand on my thigh, working her way ever so gently to my crotch. When she reached her destination she continued rubbing until I was fully hard. This wasn't like her at all, she values sleep way more than I do, but I just enjoyed the attention quietly. Then she carefully pulled my full erection out of my boxers, traced her fingers up and down the shaft and around the head teasing me before gripping firmly. She shifted herself and straddled my legs as she worked me up and down with both hands. To my surprise she didn't stop there, she slid back, leaned over and took me in her mouth. This was totally not like her, she hadn't done this in years. Maybe it was the movie, maybe her conversation with her friend, whatever it was I wasn't complaining at all, it felt amazing and I was going to enjoy it.

At this point I started giving her appreciative moans. She is the only woman I have ever gotten a blow job from, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I have always been fully satisfied with her efforts. She was giving me intense pleasure as she sucked, swirled and licked. I wanted to watch, but the room was too dark to make out anything. I also wanted to touch and I reached up to put my hand under her shirt, but as I neared her breasts she gently grabbed my hand and pushed it away. I took this as the blow job was as far as it was going tonight, again no complaints from me.

She was giving me intense pleasure and how she was getting so into it made me feel incredible. After a few more minutes of stimulation I was ready to explode. I'd always warned Amy at this point and she would finish me off by hand, she had never swallowed. I told her I was ready, but she didn't pull back. I warned her again just before I started to cum and she took it all, shot after shot and I could feel her swallowing as she kept sucking me. She rolled to my side and lightly traced her fingers on me as I softened. After my heart rate came back to normal, completely satisfied, I thanked her and rolled out of bed to use the bathroom.

Finished in the bathroom, I went back into the bedroom. The bedroom door was open so I assumed Amy had gone downstairs. I went to the door as I was going to go down as well to thank her again and help her with whatever she was up to. When I got to the top of the stairs, I saw Amy hugging Lynn. I was a little startled as I thought Lynn had left long before. Lynn then said to Amy "You are a lucky woman, he's got more than you even said he did." Amy asked Lynn if she thought I'd noticed and at that instant it dawned on me how oblivious I had been and why the whole thing seemed so out of character for Amy. Lynn said "He had no idea" and Amy gave her another hug before Lynn went out the front door.

I snuck quietly back into the bedroom, climbed into bed and pretended once again to be asleep when Amy came into the room. Amy went right to the bathroom to remove her contacts and get ready for bed. When she climbed in, she kissed my cheek softly and said goodnight as her hand nestled against my crotch. My mind was racing with excitement reliving the experience and wondering what else the two of them had shared over the years.