Secretary Blackmailed Ch. 02

Story Info
Suzy has to please her husband & her lesbian boss.
1.4k words
4.1
29.4k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Amelia left the office, Suzy went straight to the washroom to clean herself up. Her mascara and makeup needed retouching after being violated by her boss. She finished the day's work in shame and regret and left for home.

Suzy parked the car in the driveway and noticed Eric's car was already there "Eric's home early today" she thought and entered their newly furnished 3BHK apartment that she had bought recently. Suzy was surprised as she noticed rose petals on the floor leading to the kitchen. The light was dimmed everywhere and candles were lit on the dining table. On the counter, there was home cooked dinner for two with some wine.

Suddenly Eric grabbed her from behind and hugged her. Surprised, Suzy kissed Eric, and asked "What's the occasion, honey? This is such a pleasant surprise!"

He removed her coat, hanged it and said "Well, we both are doing great at work, we have our own house. I thought we should celebrate, plus watching you in office attire just turns me on, so, I wanted to reach home before you, to watch you like this."

The compliments made her blush like a rose and she flaunted her tits out, even more with pride. Then suddenly she realized, that she had been violated at the office, and her panties were still soaking wet, and that Eric would want to fuck her, and may find out the truth. Just then, Eric grabbed her and kissed her passionately. He started fondling with her boobs and said "Watching you in this skirt... I might not be able to wait till after dinner. I might just bend you over the dining table and fuck you right now."

He slid his finger inside her skirt and panties just to feel her arousal and found out that Suzy was soaking wet. "Oh babe, you are already wet like a leaking faucet." She was now scared to death; her heartbeat rose in fear of getting caught, which he could feel as his one hand was still fondling her breasts. She calmed down as her husband said "Is your romantic husband turning you on." Suzy was glad her husband didn't find out what a slut her boss had made her into that day. He pulled out his fingers from her cunt and made her taste them, then kissed her before saying "Ahmm, desert before dinner". They both laughed and left the sex for later that night.

The next day Suzy and Eric woke up naked as they were after sex last night. She noticed Eric is still hard but rushed to the bathroom to get fresh, still worried about what the day held for her as she had to face Amelia in the office. After shower, she checked her phone and found several messages from her boss which read "Don't be late to the office. We have clients coming in today. From today you'll not wear bra & panties to the office. You can only wear miniskirts at the bottom and sleeveless tops at all times showing as maximum cleavage as possible, just to keep me entertained."

She was still in her towel when she read the texts. She noticed she had to reach the office by 9:00 and it had already been 8:15. For a 30 min drive to the office, she had to leave right away.

Just then Eric grabbed her from behind and kissed her neck. His hard on was poking Suzy's ass from over her towel, and she started to get aroused as he fondled her breasts. She realized she was getting late and pushed Eric away to get dressed. But Eric held her hand and pulled her close. Then pinned her on the wall with both her hands above her head, with one of his hands.

She knew Eric was in the mood and said "No Eric, I know that mischievous look. I am getting late."

"Oh c'mon. A quickie."

"No way Eric!! there's no time, just let me go."

"But you are looking so sexy! I am not taking no for an answer."

"Alright, I'll give you a quick blowjob."

Meanwhile He pulled Suzy's towel leaving her blushing and naked. She submissively went down on her knees and pulled down his shorts. Not surprised by the huge boner, she knew she had the looks that would make any man go crazy. He pushed his dick in her mouth and after years of marriage she still struggled to take his huge cock in her mouth, and just when she was able to swallow his whole cock in her mouth he said "That's my girl!" and she giggled whilst his cock was still in her mouth. He kept shoving his cock in and out of her mouth, moaning in pleasure without giving enough time for her to even breath.

After 15 minutes of gagging and choking her, he was finally ready to cum. Suzy asked Eric "Don't cum on my face, I just cleaned up."

"Well, what do I do?" Eric asks

"Just... cum in my mouth."

"Ooh this is new...!" and he happily came in her mouth.

After getting ready she left for the office and in the way she realized that she was going to get late "Oh god! I don't know what Amelia is going to do to me today." She finally reached the office 20 min's late. She tried to enter the office without getting noticed by Amelia and kept her stuff at her desk. She quickly went to the washroom to pee, again trying to avoid Amelia.

Just as she entered the washroom, she found Amelia freshening up her lipstick in there. She felt like a rat trapped in the corner. "Good morning, ma'am." Suzy greeted.

"Well, well look who decided to show up." Amelia replied.

"I am sorry ma'am; the traffic was really bad." she tried to give excuses trying to cover the fact that she lost track of time while listening to her husband's compliments and a little morning romance with her hubby.

"And you phone must be broken too, as you clearly did not follow my instruction of not wearing a bra" Amelia said while staring down at Suzy's breasts.

She pulled Suzy close, smelled her perfume, and said "Turn around, let me check whether you are wearing panties too." Amelia turned her and bend her over the wash basin in front of the mirror. Then she slowly pulled up Suzy's skirt. Amelia noticed that Suzy was wearing panties. Suzy noticed Amelia's angry reaction from the mirror in front of her.

"Ma'am, I cannot go commando; everyone will notice it when I sit at my desk"

"I don't care. You are turning out to be good for nothing. I should fire you". Amelia said knowing that Suzy needed a little more push before she became her submissive slut and tried to scare her.

"No please, you cannot blackmail me like this."

"After scamming me of thousands of dollars, I am still letting you keep your job, and you think I cannot blackmail you!!" she replied and slapped Suzy's pretty ass. "Maybe this will help you follow my instructions from next time."

"Ouch. Oh... No please..."

"This is what happens when you don't follow my instructions." slap slap slap "Let this red ass be a reminder, that I am in-charge!"

"Oh please no..., I am sorry, I will do it right from next time. Please stop." Suzy's mind was a bit confused, humiliated, ashamed and a little turned on watching herself getting spanked in the mirror by her boss. Tears were falling from her eyes ruining her makeup. "Ma'am, please stop, I have to pee." she begged.

"oh! do you?" Amelia shoved two fingers in Suzy's pussy making her moan uncontrollably. "You are pretty damp down there. Maybe I should let you go?" Amelia said while still sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Yes please. From now on I'll do as you say, just let me pee."

"Alright, and bring me the Masons file afterwards" Amelia said and let her go. Suzy rushed to the stall next to her and peed making relaxing sounds which Amelia heard. Suzy was relieved of her pressure and for the fact that no one entered the washroom while she was being molested by her boss.

END OF THIS CHAPTER.

A ton of thanks to the editor "dahaoleboy" without whom this story wouldn't have been possible to publish.